Thinking Out Loud // Ed Sheer...

Galing kay yea_okay

Meredith makes her living off dancing. What happens when she gets asked to dance with Ed Sheeran? "Loving som... Higit pa

Thinking Out Loud // Ed Sheeran
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Please read
Chapter 5.
Please read
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Important
Chapter 8.
Vote on names
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Please Help
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Q & Slay
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Authors Note
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Wattys2015

Chapter 63.

2K 82 29
Galing kay yea_okay

"If I hear your voice, I'll be fine." ~These Four Walls-Little Mix

Meredith's POV

With my horrible luck, I lost my phone again. It had to be somewhere in the house because I used it ten minutes ago.

Searching through the cabinets I hear a low voice behind me in the doorway of the kitchen. "Looking for something?" He asks. IVe heard the voice before, but by enough to remember which one of Ed's friends it was.

Without turning around to look, I answer. "Yeah, I lost my phone. Can you call Ed down to help me find it?" I ask opening another cabinet to look for it.

"I have a better idea." Without warning, the man wraps both arms around me and moves my hair to kiss my neck. I go to yell, but he moves his free hand to my mouth, making my screams come out mumbled.

"Ed! Help!" I yell before just screaming randomly to get anyone's attention.

"Shh." He whispers in my ear making me shiver in disgust. I thrash and kick around as much as I can to try to free myself, failing at all attempts.

"Mere? You okay?" I hear Ed's voice in the distance making whoever it was let go of me and act innocent. I turn around only to see Jackson.

"Ed, help!" I yell once again bolting away from him and towards the stairs. I run as fast as I can straight to Ed as Jackson follows close behind trying to catch up.

"Merebear, what's wrong?" He asks as I wrap my arms tightly around him as if it's my protection.

I try to let myself speak, but instead start to sob making it impossible for my words to come out.

"She was all over me." Jackson says before I'm able to say anything.

"What?!" Ed asks in angry and disbelief.

"No, no, no. He wouldn't let me go." I stammer out. Never in my life have I been assaulted. He didn't get far, but all I can think about is the fact that he could have. Something could have gone so wrong to the point where it was that bad.

"Is that true, Jacks?" Ed asks. I can't believe he's even considering that Jackson is telling the truth.

"Of course it's not. She's a liar. You've known my my whole life Ed, do you really think I would do that?" He asks. I must say, Jackson should go into acting because he's a great liar.

"No, but people always do things that they wouldn't usually." I can tell Ed us believing me more, but he wants to believe both of us. "Tell me the truth Meredith."

"He covered my mouth and kissed my neck, Ed. I've never been so violated before. Make him go away." I sob butting my face in his neck so I don't have to look at that monster. "Please, Ed. Why would I lie about this?" I beg crying more making myself hiccup from previous hyperventilation.

"I think you should go, Jackson." He says sternly.

"What?! You believe that girl over me? I thought we were friends." Now I'm not processing what they're saying, I can just eat it. It's more of background music to my thoughts. Both f Ed's other friends are at the scene as well now, listening in.

Both of Ed's muscular arms are holding me securely, one hand pressed rubbing my back soothingly.

"Whatever, I'm out of here." He huffs stomping down the stairs and out the front door, leaving it wide open.

"Oh my god, is Meredith okay?" one of the other men asks.

"She'll be okay, she just needs some rest." He says softly, not to disturb me.

"Olay, we'll get going. I'll call you later, Ed." they say beige leaving us and closing he door behind them. Without another word, Ed lifts me up and leads me to the bedroom where he rests me on the bed and tucks me in. I'm too emotionally drained to do anything.

"Do you need anything, honey?" He asks kissing my forehead.

"Just water. Then can you come lay with me?" I beg rolling to my side and pulling the large fluffy blanket to my chin to block out any little drafts of coldness. He leaves and in moments is back with me placing a glass on my side table. Climbing into bed next to me, he cuddles up to me making me feel at ease. That was one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me; not knowing if you're going to make it out okay.

I'm glad Ed was in the house. He would always be here when one of his friends is obviously, but it just makes me think. "I'm going to take karate." I state, the words slipping out before I could even think of what I was saying.

"Why karate? Why not a normal self defense class?" He asks with a normal tone making me jump a little. I didn't realize how close he was to my ear which made his volume a surprise.

"I don't know, it seems more colorful. Maybe I'll take boxing, even better; kick boxing. I just want to be able to punch him hard enough in the face to knock him out." I ramble on imagining beating Jackson up. It's gross enough for anyone to do that, but knowing that him and Ed were friends for so long and Ed didn't even know that that's the kind of person he is scares me. Anyone could have done that or be like that and you could never know until it's too late.

"I vote on kick boxing, but when would you go?" As I turn to my other side, I come face to face with him and rest my head of messed up hair on his chest.

"My schedule isn't that full, Ed. I have plenty of time. I just have a few days of work a week, some of your promotional things, then dates with you." I say sending a small reassuring smile to him even though he can't see my face when it's buried in his chest.

"Okay, I just don't want you getting over worked or over-filling your schedule." He says as I yawn and stretch my arms before returning them to Ed's laid out body.

"Ed, I don't have a busy schedule at all. I work much less then the average person." I reply grateful for his concern, but slightly annoyed because he, of all people, should know that I'm not busy.

"I know, Mere, I know. It's just that sometimes I feel overworked and that feeling sucks so I didn't want you feeling that way too."

"Okay, okay." I say letting my guard down. "Thanks, I'll sign up tomorrow. I just need to sleep off my horrible feeling right now." I huff relaxing my whole body and closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Merebear. I'll deal with that asshole tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too, Teddybear."

***************************

answer: Ed moved to London to start his musical career.

Question: What are Ed's four guitars names?

-Lloyd, Felix, Cyril, and Nigel

-Cara, Louis, Felix, and Smith

-Rosie, Hadley, Johnathan, and Callum

-Harrison, Lloyd, Marcel, and Samantha

***************************

Can someone please make me toast and send it to me or something because I'm too lazy but I'm also craving toast.

Love you all. -Hadleyxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

247 0 21
Ed Sheeran, in his constant struggle for survival against his hundreds of enemies, finds time to get romantic... with you... for some reason. Written...
9.2K 221 42
When Cameron is forced to join her best friend at a One Direction concert, her whole life is flipped upside down. A boy she once thought was vain, se...
3.9K 148 44
Ed Sheeran, the sweet, kind, shy guy everyone has come to love. I know I've come to love him. The only problem is he's in love with my sister. (P.S...
28.3K 700 23
You know those random bruises and scrapes you get? That just come out of nowhere? Your parents always told you that you must just be clumsy. But no...