TOGETHER AGAIN: A STORY OF...

By SKmulagaleti

Preface This is a story about how I meet my girlfriend in college the story is a bit interesting I hope u... More

Chapter 1 Long-time no see
chapter 2 Fight in college
Chapter 3 We meet again.
Chapter - 4 Same class
Chapter 5 Meeting friend gf for the first time
Chapter 6 Some things never change
Chapter 7 College fest
Chapter 8 College fest preparation
Chapter 9 An unexpected pair
Chapter 10 New Canteen cook
Chapter 11 Fest begins.
Chapter 12 Fight at the restaurant
Chapter 13 College starts again.
Chapter 14 Reunion
Chapter 15 My fellings
Chapter 16 Finally, we met.
Chapter 17 What she is absent
Chapter 18 Online class
Chapter 19 Movie time
Chapter 21 Finally, back to college
Chapter 22 The bully strikes back
Chapter 23 Open challenge
Chapter 24 Warning
Chapter 25 I am the boss.
Chapter 26 Sorry
Chapter 27 Summer break
Chapter 28 New semester
Chapter 29 I love you too!

Chapter 20 Home sweet home

1 0 0
By SKmulagaleti

The next day I was sick due to an overdose of food the other day. I missed the college that day and every minute I spent felt like a year I was so much bored because everyone was in college including her so I was not able to talk to anyone, so I started to sleep so that the time passes away later that evening I was feeling fine so I called my classmate to ask what happened in the class but he didn’t answer the phone so I tried called some other people but no one told me clearly after some time I went out for some fresh air then my phone began to vibrate it was a call from my friend who I contacted first I was so much angry on him that I answered the call and started to shout at him for not calling me early so he tells me that he stayed back in college for some work he was given by the teachers so he couldn’t lift my call I asked him what happened in college and who all came to college he told me clearly what happened in college and he told me that there was a fight between her and a boy in the other class I asked him what happened and he told me that he tried to hurt her badly but the teacher came and stopped the fight between them immediately I told him that I had to go so I cut the call and message her asking her about what happened between them but she didn’t respond to my message for a long time I was so tensed that I was not think straight later at 7:00pm I got a call from her and after I answered the call I started to talk to her but her voice sounded that she was dull and she was in pain so I tried to console her by trying to cheer her up and making jokes on our classmates after listing to my jokes she started to laugh and I was able to understand that she was back to normal so after talking to her for some time she was pumped up (after making her happy my feelings towards increased) and I was so much pumped that I was so happy that I forgot that I was outside and I started to jump in the middle of the street someone from back called me asked me what happened and I came back to my senses and told him that it was nothing and went back home after I reached home my parents saw a glow in my face and wondered what happened and out of curiosity my sister asked me what happed in person after dinner but I told her it was nothing then I went to bed but I was not able to sleep because she was in my head and I talking to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.2K 17
this is my first story for something x reader so please JUDGE lol I need your opinion to help make it better just don't be so mean about it ok please...
Stalker By Black Sky

Teen Fiction

448 68 25
Hi, this is my first book. If you have any suggestions then please leave in comment section. Was it on your expectations or not plz let me know.
210 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
68 0 13
Hello! This is my very first story ever I hope u guys enjoy it I really worked hard on this please be honest if u like or not thank u for reading! ...