My Cinderella (A Liam Payne f...

By christianwriterxox

--NEW TRAILER INSIDE!-- My life was ruined. No one ever wanted me. Even my own mum hated me. When I was smal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Interviews with one direction
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 8

15.5K 515 22
By christianwriterxox

New Chapter!! :D Hope you will like this... :) But remember, these chapters aren't edited, they will be when the whole story is finished... Sooo vote, comment, fan! :) Thanks! <3

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Lacie’s POV

I looked at the calendar in the living room. It was April 23rd. Twentythird... That was the day Liam first Dmed me, in October. It was only five months ago, yet it felt so long ago... Like as if ages and ages passed since then. Liam and Lily have been dating for over a month now. No one really knew if they were going out or just dating, but Lily protested they were definitely dating.

I haven’t spoken to Lily since our last argue when she hacked my twitter account, I only heard rumours about her and Liam from others. Okay, it was her account too, but she didn’t use it for ages by then and those were my private messages! I trusted her, and she shouldn’t have used my trust for this. Not only did she get in my privacy, but she lied to me and others too. besides I heard my twitter password leaked and everyone was Dming Liam through it now. Lily probably told it to Amanda, and she told it other girls. I didn’t think Amanda was a dumb girl, she probably wanted to change the password, but I think others did before her and they passed on the new one, and it goes on like that. I just don’t understand why they’re bothering. Liam has Lily now, he’s not going to drop her for a girl with the best love text... But actually I didn’t really care. i had no feelings for Liam anymore and I forgave Lily.

I went out to our postbox and looked at the letters in it. There were some magazines too. One of them had Liam and Lily on the front page. Lily was clinging to Liam, smiling widely, Liam was looking somewhere else in sunglasses. „The One Direction hot guy found his Cinderella” I threw the magazine in the bin at once. Not like I cared much, I just wasn’t interested.

There were a lot of bills again. I was surprised they didn’t send us away from our house yet, we got somuch unpayed bills. There was a whole stack of them in a living room.

Suddenly I caught my breath back. There was a letter from the french school I wanted to attend. I had no idea what they wanted now. I totally forgot about it and gave up, thinking I would stay with my mum, working in Starbucks forever. I had no other ideas and all I loved in the world was french. I kept my saved money for the flight safe in my drawer. I thought of maybe looking for my other relatives there too – if there were any. I never heard of them, so I thought I only had my mum living.

I opened the letter and looked at it.

Dear Miss Campbell,

Your tests have been accidently swithed with someone else’s...

I had to read the letter over and over again, because my brain just couldn’t get it in. What? I can go to this french school? I couldn’t believe it. They did accept me after all. I was really happy, but I just didn’t feel as happy as I once did. Because after all... wasn’t this one thing I mainly was upset because of when... on that day...

I was glad that I will finally get away from her, but there was still a hole in my heart... I had no idea why. Something was missing... or someone. I hushed the thought away.

I went back inside the house, and put the letter on the table. Almost as soon as I stepped in the house, I heard my mum entering. I looked to the door scared of what state my mum might be in. She stumbled in the door and fell to the floor. I ran to her and started to help her up.

„Mum... what happened?” I asked her. She had bruises on her and and her face was red and blue. I could see she was beaten.

„I need money...” she forced herself to spit out.

„Mum...? What happened? Who did this to you?” I asked scared.

„I just had a few drinks... Didn’t think it’s cost that much...” she said, at least I thought that was what she said, but I barely heard it.

I supposed she had a few too many drinks and couldn’t pay for it and soemone hit her for not paying.

„I need money... he’ll call the police if I don’t have money...” she whispered.

I thought quickly for money. Where? Where?! We didn’t have any money at the moment, I didn’t get payed for this month yet. Maybe I could borrow from someone...

„I can’t give you any money right now, mum... I’m sure he’ll wait a few weeks...” I stammered.

„He beat me...” she said.

„Oh, my god, mum...” I whispered scared, trieing to help her. She stood up, but almost fell again. I helped her to the table.

***

I walked in the school hall, still thinking about my mum. I had to leave her at home alone. I just hoped she won’t do something stupid, like steal money. I was a bit angry at her too. Whay did she have to drink again?! None of this would’ve happened if she doesn’t drink. Maybe Emma was right about telling the police, they could help my mum out... No, they would probably take her to jail. I wouldn’t want that, she was my mum, I loved her.

I looked aside, and suddenly saw Amanda and Jake shouting at each other.

„You bitch!” Jake shouted and slapped Amanda on the face hard.

Amanda touched her face and cried out. She ran away to the girls’ toilet.

I looked at her shocked. Everyone was laughing at her, a few girls probably happy too that Jake was free now. Poor Amanda. They’re doing the same thing they did to me now...

I went in to the girls’ toilet and slowly looked around.

„Amanda?” I called. There was no answer, but I heard someone sob a little.” Amanda, I know you’re in here...” I said.

There was no one else in the toilet, so I could talk freely to her. I opened  a toilet door, and there she was crying, her make up flowing over her face.

„What do you want?!” she spat.

„I-I just want to help you...” I said a bit uncertain.” What happened?” I asked.

„None of your business!” she said.” You’re just laughing at me with the others too, go away!” she shouted.

I stepped back a little.

„Okay... if you want me to. But I’m not like the others. I don’t know what happened, but I’m sorry for you... And I know what this feels like...” I said, then started to go away, but suddenly she called me back in a softer tone.

„Lacie... I believe you...” she said.

I turned back. i didn’t understand what she was talking about but I was glad she finally talked to me like a normal human being.

„Believe what?”

„I believe that it was you texting with Liam Payne... not Lily...” she said.

Oh... I looked at her relieved. Someone believed me! The last few weeks I started to feel like it wasn’t even really me, I just talked it into myself... but someone believed me... Though I didn’t really care much now... seriously...

„You do?” I smiled.” Thanks...”

She nodded.

„I’m not going to ask you what happened... you don’t have to tell me. But if you want to, I’m here for listening.” I said.

Maybe Amanda wasn’t that bad after all. At least she never lied to her friends, like Lily... Maybe there was a reason for her acting like she did. She may have a nice heart deep inside.

***

I went home smiling. We weren’t really friends with Amanda, but we weren’t enemies anymore at least. I was always happier, when I forgave someone or made new friends.

As I stepped in our house my happiness suddenly faded and I remembered what happened to my mum. I felt something bad is about to happen or already happened.

I went up to my room and saw all my things scattered around, drawers open, my clothes thrown all around the floor.

My mum was at my table, picking up my saved money from it’s secret place, and counting it.

„What are you doing?” I screamed afraid of the answer. No... No, she couldn’t do that... she just couldn’t...

„I told you I needed money, but you didn’t give me any...” she said, putting it away in her pocket.

„But that’s my saved money, I’ve been saving it for years! You can’t just take it away, look... I-I’ll get you money somewhere, I’ll ask for my pay before the end of month, just... just put that back p-please...” I begged, tears stinging my eyes.

She suddenly slapped me.

„You selfish girl! We could’ve payed lots of bills from this, but you were saving it for... this?!” she asked and threw the letter from the French school infront of me. I left it on the table, so she saw it. Oh no...

„You’re not going anywhere, that’s for sure! You don’t deserve it!” she went out of my room, leaving me in the mess. I stood there shocked for a few seconds that seemed like ages.

I slipped down on the floor and started to cry with all of my heart because of everything. Was that true? Was I really a selfish girl? I cried. I cried for everything. I haven’t cried since Lily lied to Liam. I cried for that now, I cried for my mum, for losing my money, for not being able to go to the french school, for everything.

„Oh, Liam... I do care... I love you and miss your DMs... I’m sorry I didn’t tell you my name before, but I was scared...” It just all bursted out of me.” I’m sorry... Please forgive me... If only I told you my name... I love you...”

Emma Wateridge: the woman in Road to Avonle playing the preacher’s wife...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
7.6K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
62.3K 1.1K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...