Fortress Vader

By KenobiReads

A Vader Dark Romance The end of the Clone Wars didn't come with a cease fire and peace treaty. It came all at... More

Author's Note
Prologue - Her
Prologue - Him
One - Incipiency
Two - Hermitage
Three - Adjudicate
Four - Asunder
Five - Seminal
Six - Conundrum
Seven - Aegis
Eight - Iniquitous
Nine - Emasculate
Ten - Convalescence
Eleven - Métier
Twelve - Licentious
Thirteen - Aptitude
Fourteen - Infallibility
Fifteen - Circumspection
Seventeen - Iconoclast
Eighteen - Recalcitrance
Nineteen - Scatological
Twenty - Prevarication
Twenty-one - Imperium
Twenty-two - Vituperation
Twenty-three - Explication
Twenty-four - Logomachy
Twenty-five - Persiflage
Twenty-six - Ecumenopolis
Twenty-seven - Abstruse
Twenty-eight - Bipartite
Twenty-nine - Extrapolate
Thirty - Penultimate
Thirty-one - Dereliction
Thirty-two - Unbosomed
Thirty-three - Penitence
A/n

Sixteen - Ardor

472 20 2
By KenobiReads

If you're gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them dress as a stormtrooper.
Year 5

————————

Kat

"You did well, Commander."

I don't respond as I strap in, feeling like my energy was siphoned out the moment I boarded the shuttle. He gets the hint and doesn't press me.

I think I might miss the stormtrooper though. He made the trip bearable with his constant presence, even if he never spoke a word.

A minute or so in, I feel him looking at me. Thankfully when he speaks up, it isn't about the Destroyer or the Empire or Vader.

"Where are you from?"

I almost say Mustafar, but realize he would think I'm being sarcastic.

"Chandrila."

"I've been there. It's peaceful."

"My mother died there. I'm not sure I would feel peace going back."

He stays silent, so I take a deep, slow breath. "I'm sorry. I don't normally blurt out sad facts about me."

He chuckles lightly. "I don't mind. But you make it sound like there are more sad facts."

I let myself smile a bit, watching the planet loom closer. I don't remember if I was near a viewscreen the first time I came to Mustafar, but my guess is I wasn't. I would have remembered seeing this sight in person. As violent as it is hot, it's just as beautiful. At least from here, still far above the clouds, where red is the dominant color, swirling with blacks and greys.

"One or two, I guess. I stopped labeling the emotions sometime in my teens."

This planet screams Darth Vader. Maybe it's my own biases, or maybe the planet is shaping Vader.

"How do you know if you're happy or sad?"

"I don't think I get sad," I shrug. If I do, surely I'd be a depressed mess in my position, with everything I've dealt with. Instead, I've embraced it. The little presents I find every once in a while, my crew, even Yellow Eyes brings me joy sometimes. I like watching the lava, I even like the palace. Sometimes I go to the first floor and walk around it, looking at the dark artwork and feeling the way some spots feel cold and some seem void of anything at all, even emotions. I know by now the palace is seeped with dark energy, but I don't feel the Force. It's nothing but a spooky castle to me. It does not make me sad.

"Everyone gets sad." I mean, I've been sad before. Just...not in a while. A long while. Lonely, perhaps.

"Maybe," I smirk. "Do you think Lord Vader gets sad?"

"Probably. If he's even human."

"He's human."

"You've seen him?" The skepticism is thick in his modulated voice.

"No, but I know he's human. I know he's a he. And I know his hand isn't real. His right." The one that holds his lightsaber.

"That's oddly specific," he mumbles.

I shrug. "I don't really know why I know it. I'm fairly sure Yell—," I pause and sigh. "I think his apprentice's hand is too. Must be a hazard of playing with lightsabers."

He laughs, a carefree sound that makes me relax into my chair even though he is landing. I didn't mean it as a joke but can see the humor.

When I don't laugh though, he seems to eye me. He doesn't speak until the ship stops. "Maybe you don't feel humor either," he teases. "You need to get laid."

"How wildly inappropriate," I say with a grin, not feeling uncomfortable. I don't know if it's because I can't see his face or if he just has a likable personality.

"Eh, you won't see me again, I'm not worried about your fire anymore."

"That makes me a little sad, Lieutenant," I say with a sly smile.

"I suppose I could help you get laid."

I shake my head and stand. "I don't need help, thank you." I have the urge to playfully shove him.

"So you have a fuck buddy, or a boyfriend then?" I stop and cock my head at him. I'm aware he's overstepping, but I have more pressing concerns.

"Fuck buddy?"

"Yeah, like uh, coworkers with benefits. Since you're stuck here."

My face burns red and I cast my eyes down. I'm stuck here, Yellow Eyes isn't. For the first time, I imagine him with other women and damnit, it hurts.

"Oh, so boyfriend," he says, noticing my struggle, apparently.

I shake my head quickly. "No."

"But you look like you just realized something awful." The thought was so sudden and shocking I guess I couldn't hide it.

"Why are you prying?" I ask with a mock commander's stance.

He chuckles. "I'm helping you work through your thoughts. I take it you do not share with your security team."

"Not really, but there isn't much to share."

"Sure there is. Come on, I'm a guy. Ask me a question. Let me help you." The desire to smile is strong. Something about this guy makes me comfortable.

"This is weird."

"Yeah, so?"

I chew on my lip while I think about it. "Do guys, do they need sex like every day?"

"Uh...I mean they do not need it, no," he says dryly. Even through the helmet, I can hear his dripping tone.

"Want it?" I clarify.

"Sex? Not necessarily. To come? Preferably." I drop my head in my hands to hide my red cheeks.

"Stars," I mumble.

"You asked. Why, is someone asking too much of you?" He laughs at the thought.

"No. I'm not with anyone, I'm thinking about the past. I had wanted to be good enough. To be the one he went to when he needed something. But he could get what I offered from anyone, anywhere." I don't know why I'm admitting this, but I need to talk about it, I suppose. Maybe because I won't see him again, I feel he's my best option.

"And you're wondering if you should have offered more?" he asks, his voice dry and suddenly a bit cold.

"That wasn't an option, I don't think. No," I mumble and tug at my collar. "I think I'm just feeling the jealousy," I scrunch up my nose at the word. "But it's ridiculous because he was never mine. It's just, picturing someone you're into with their hands on another person is incredibly uncomfortable. Kind of irritating my brain would conjure it up at all."

"Well you say he wasn't yours, but were you his?"

"Yes."

"I meant were your hands around other people."

I look at him, giving him a skeptical, almost horrified look.

"No. I think he would have killed me."

He laughs, probably thinking it was a joke. "Ah, men don't kill the girls. They kill the man and make her watch."

"You're twisted," I say and turn to go. "But I appreciate you talking to me, I think."

He chuckles. "Sure. Past or present, I don't think you should let that bring you pain. Chances are, even if he was with someone else, he probably pictured you the whole time."

"You're a sweet talker, Victor."

"I mean it. I say this with respect Ma'am, but you're beautiful in an easygoing way. I imagine any man who gets a piece of you thinks about it for the rest of their life."

"Okay, okay." I giggle, a little uncomfortable but pleased with the compliment. "Thank you, though. You're being highly inappropriate and I should reprimand you, but that is a nice thing to say. I think," I repeat.

"I wish I could tell you I'll call you."

My cheeks flush, only now realizing the guy might be flirting with me. "Okay, now you're pushing it." I work my way toward the lift, him in tow.

"Hey, I told you, I think you need to get laid. Maybe you should call the guy you loved."

"First of all, I didn't love him. Love would break us both. Second, he's not the kind of guy you just call and ask if you can come over."

"Sounds like he's not much fun then. You should give him a piece of your mind." He is teasing, I know. But the thought makes me smirk.

"I won't be doing that," I say with a shake of my head as we near the basement. "Be safe when you leave, don't let the lava eels get you."

"Eh," he mutters. "I've been itching for a good fight anyway." This tickles me and I laugh as I step off the lift.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," I say with a final chuckle, giving him a smile.

"Yes ma'am," he says with a nod just before he disappears behind the doors. I let out a little sigh, but it isn't time to fall apart yet.

I greet those I see and pat Letty's shoulder as I walk by.

I stand in my room, staring at nothing, feeling numb. Annie rolls in and bumps me, but I barely notice. When she does finally shake me out of it, I fall to my knees before her and cry, finally letting myself experience the anxiety from the journey.

"Oh, Annie, you should've seen the ship. It was horrible. Awful. Way too big. There were more people than I've seen in years. And now I'm sad for other reasons that have nothing to do with my job and I haven't felt this many emotions in a long time and I'm really struggling Annie," I bumble out as a long string of words, crying and shaking. "I know I pissed off the admiral, but he pissed me off too. I think I did my job and did okay at it, but now I'm thinking of all the things I should have said or done and I'm wondering why I'm here." The words just continue to spill out, and I vaguely wonder if I should have asked the stormtrooper to dinner so I could talk to a real person. "And to top it all off," I say with a sigh, "now I'm thinking about Yellow Eyes. He may not be a gentle lover," I say ruefully, "but I miss his hands anyway."

Annie beeps out a string of responses to my various woes, basically a long-winded way of saying 'there, there.' I let her get it all out, but I'm frustrated with myself for feeling these things, specifically that I'm upset a damn dark lord's apprentice isn't paying me enough attention.

———

Vader

I try to resist visiting her that night, but I end up slipping through the secret chamber anyway.

The blanket is halfway down her body, revealing a sleeveless shirt and every inch of her long arms. Usually, she rustles when I enter, no matter how silent I am. It seems she is worn out from the visit, because this time, she remains fully asleep.

More than anything, I want to taste her. Leaning over her, I run my thumb across her lips. I'm already hard, but just the touch of her skin against mine makes my cock painfully stiff in my pants.

I adjust myself and allow some pressure before I have an idea. Slowly, carefully, I push into her mind.

Gods. She is dreaming of me, of my hands all over her body. I stifle the moan that tries to escape from the detailed dream.

When dream-me touches her breasts, I reach down and slide my hands beneath the thin fabric of her shirt. The smallest moan leaves her throat, and Dream-Kitten cries out and arches her back sharply into my hands.

I almost whisper what I want to do to her, but decide to let the dream unfold. Her nipples are hard and malleable under my hands, but I have to work to remain gentle, to not wake her up.

I follow her dream down, pleased when she only has panties on. And when dream Anakin tugged those off, I do too. Thank the ancient gods, he immediately dips down to taste her, so I do too. Oh, gods, do I taste her.

I run my tongue across her folds, barely able to stifle my moan from how deliciously wet she is. I lose some of my focus on her dream as I lick up and right over her clit. She lets out a soft cry, but I can't stop myself. I flatten my tongue on that sensitive spot and press roughly into it. My cock pulses hard at her longer moan, and all at once, the energy in the room shifts.

With a long, sultry gasp, Kitten fully wakes up and thrusts her hips into my face just before reaching down and grabbing my hair. And though it feels otherworldly, I grip her wrists with the Force and shove them up and over her head. She lets out a frustrated cry that is quickly washed away with another deep moan.

I reach down and pull my cock out, then shove two fingers inside her. While she writhes, I gather as much of her onto my fingers as I can and grip my painful erection.

With my free hand, I replace my mouth, pressing my thumb into her clit. "What's it like having your dreams come true, Kitten?" She jerks against me, and unable to control myself, I return to her, sucking and dancing around her beautiful pussy. I slide a finger back inside her, feeling the familiar build-up deep in my balls.

Her sounds are perfection, little mewls and long moans, even the occasional curse or begging. She's so...responsive. Every reaction is felt in my cock, pulsing in my hand.

Suddenly, her hips jerk and she tries to pull away. I chuckle at her sensitivity but don't slow. Instead, I curve my fingers inside her silky cunt, grinning like a fool against her clit when I feel her clenching uncontrollably. Then I picture her on her knees in the lift, coming almost as hard as she is now.

I groan and remove my lips from her heat. "I want to come inside you, want to give every drop to you." She bucks against my slow-moving fingers, leisurely exploring her walls. "But I cannot picture you covered in me, and it is an image I would like to possess."

A low sound leaves her sweet lips, something unrecognizable but pure animalistic, like she deeply wants it, too. It's enough of an answer for me.

With one rough pump, I drag myself across her reddened slit and over her clit. Her reaction is all it takes, and we both watch the thick stream shoot onto her stomach. A deep pride rolls through me, like I've corrupted and claimed this beautiful siren.

I finish, leaving her breasts and stomach dripping with a final groan. She tugs on her invisible restraints so I let her go, curious to see her intention.

It does not disappoint. I've corrupted nothing.

Both of her slim, capable hands go to her chest. I stare in awe at my cum squishing beneath her hands, spreading it out like lotion. I guess that hadn't been my last groan, because the sound that leaves my lips when she pinches her nipples with my cum lubricating the motion is not a human one.

I push her hands away and replace them with my own, my mouth following. I pull her peaked nipple into my mouth and skim my teeth along it, tasting myself on her warm skin.

"Oh god," she gasps.

Finally. I drink in her smoky voice and pleasure comes quickly as she tangles her hands into my hair. The idea of creeping back to my quarters with my cum in my hair almost pushes a laugh out.

Mother of all things holy, I want to sink my cock into her. Crawling up the bed, I lean down, one thread of restraint away from finding out what her lips feel like on mine. I sense it about to snap until she smiles softly up at me—instead, it is my heart that snaps. My desire turns into pure need, almost painful. It rocks me out of my selfish bubble.

Skimming my nose across her jaw and up to her ear, I whisper, "Sleep now, my little Kitten. And you will forget the last minute."

She hums a small noise of agreement before her hands on my shoulders go slack. I wait until her breathing falls slow and even, long enough for my dick to soften and the cum to grow more sticky and thicker.

Then, against every inner voice, I lean closer and kiss her. I don't allow myself more than a moment, but they are every bit as soft and warm as I've fantasized.

Her lips will be my undoing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 62 10
NOTE: For the sake of this story and its timeline I have extended the Clone Wars by about five years or so but the EXACT number of added years is unk...
265K 7K 61
The last person in the galaxy you would ever want to be trapped with inside a little ship in space was your arrogant, cruel master- Anakin Skywalker...
861 40 7
A storm has risen, it has been on the rise for most of young Melony's life. Of all the beings in an entire galaxy-now shrouded with darkness by an un...
135K 4.4K 44
***THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED. SEE THE ADAPTED AND IMPROVED VERSION ON MY PROFILE*** There are few stories that are told among the Jedi Order long enou...