The Great Uzukage Naruto And...

Od ARGUS_FALLEN_019

Two worlds were between Peace and War. Naruto Uzumaki, the child of prophecy who carried his burden, was negl... Více

Chapter 1: Naruto's Black Knightess and Escape from Konohagakure
Chapter 2: In the Land of Waves
Chapter 3: To the Uzushiogakure, and True Heroes has Arrived

Prologue: Black Knightess Final battle and New Hope

1.4K 35 4
Od ARGUS_FALLEN_019

[Location: Nil Kamui's water territory]

In the ocean of Nil Kamui, there is a lone D'natian ship floating on the middle of the water, though only one person is onboard the ship that is no other than Ulrika Ledesma - 22nd Black Dragon Knight of D'natia.

She was on a mission to 'guard the Red Dragon's claw' and take a shortcut through someone else who was following her behind. She knew that her fate had come to an end.

"Hmm. (Look at the Red Dragon's claw comtainer before sighing) Perhaps I was just jumping at shadows." Ulrika said to herself before she turned around with one step.

And then, an intruder appeared in the sky, which Ulrika looked behind her because she was aware that she had been followed by no one else but Lou Zhengzhou.

"Black Dragon Knight or not, your fate is sealed!" Lou said as she sees Ulrika calmly smiles which Lou smirk as she continued.

"Smiling, I see..." Lou said but then a shadow suddenly spread widely behind Ulrika's shadow, revealing a giant dark draconic serpent.

Then, the Qisha Tianling sword or what Lou calls him "Lord" quickly notice it about the incoming attack.

"Lou!! In the shadow!!" Lord tells her as his wielder notice it before the Dark Serpent launch an attack towards Ulrika's enemy.

"A Familiar!? (She use the Qisha Tianling to block the attack) That's ..." Lou said as she look out that there are more Dark Dragon Serpent turns out to be Dark Hydra with multiple heads.

Then it decided to launch themselves to their prey leaving Lou defend herself by dodging and parrying all attacks mid-air.

"I didn't expect that she would harbor such a monster in the shadows!" Lou said before continuing to defend herself.

After that, she jumped on the top of a ship. When she landed, the Shadow Hydra retreated to its shadow as Lou can't detect any signs of it.

"I didn't sense anything..." Lou said as her Lord answered her question.

"It's the darkness, Lou. (Sees the eyes of Dark Hydra before it emerge out) Darkness belongs to the Black Dragon. Its Divine is greatest during the night. We need to finish this quickly. The sun is about to set. If that happens..." Lord tells her as Lou understand what her Lord said.

"Everything will be engulfed in darkness." Lou said as she free fall herself as the Dark Hydra launch itself towards Lou.

Then Lou shoot the grappling rope from her mechanical shifting arm at the sail and swing to the side making the Dark Hydra missed their strike before start chasing her.

After that, when Lou was in midair, she showed her mechanical arm, which had turned into a large weapon, as she started shooting down the Dark Hydra one by one. Two Dark Hydra were hit on the ship's sail and deck, and the rest of their heads vanished into darkness after being slashed and shot down.

After Lou killed the last head, she went back to the ship by sprinting atop the dead black serpent. Ulrika unsheathed her sword and made a contract with the Black Dragon to borrow its power.

"Seal Release! (Holds the sword on guard) Black Dragon, I beseech thee, lend me your power!" Ulrika said making the black mist surrounded her as the black dragon assist her by giving boost.

However, Lou strikes at Ulrika, whose power is canceled due to interference. As Lou and Ulrika hold their strength, their powers burst out as both sword fighters are thrown away on opposite sides.

Ulrika was knocked against the wooden wall and laid out on the floor weakened while Lou was hit against the wood railings but she got up first with her sword in front of Ulrika. Although it was a big mistake for Ulrika who was looking at it, now she was completely charmed by the presence of Qisha Tianling.

"Well well..." Lord said seeing the charmed Ulrika standing up from the wooden deck.

"None can resist your charm, my Lord." Lou said as the charmed Ulrika removed and dropped her black breastplate before she slowly walk towards for the magnificent blade.

"The lust you're feeling for this sword is unbearable. Am I right?" Lou said to the charmed Ulrika who is crying while she is getting closer to offer herself on Lou and the blade.

"(Points the Qisha Tianling to Ulrika) Now, savour the soul of the Black Dragon Knight, Ulrika Ledesma!" Lou said with her Lord agreed with her saying: "She's mine!".

In a few steps, Lou pierced her beloved sword into Ulrika's chest, making Lou's beloved Lord laugh manically. Suddenly, they noticed something and immediately backed off, seeing that the Holy Spirit artifact guarded Ulrika.

"My Lord!" Lou said worriedly on her lord.

"A Holy Spirit guards her." Lou tells her seeing the Holy spirit artifact which it gives a scream of agony and despair before it shattered in pieces.

"It shields the bearer from the lethal attacks. You could say, it is a sacrificial life." Lord informs her.

Then Ulrika retreated back before she retrieve her sword and pointed at her enemy while holding the pain in her chest.

"You mean she has more than one life? (Look at Ulrika) I see, the pain has weaken in my Lord's grasp on you. But I will show you that it cannot be broken so easily." Lou said to her.

"Then I will have to be harder." Ulrika said before she let her hand pierced to her chest's open wound. When she did it, she scream in pain but endured it as her pain increases more to resist on the charming spell.

"You would go to such lengths to oppose my Lord!?" Lou exclaimed before Ulrika order her familiar.

"Now!! (Then the serpent captures Lou and tighten around her making her immobilized) Your tricks won't work on me! Because I have already seen the most beautiful thing in the world. (Thinking of someone dear to him) A man who would put his own life and happiness on the line to protect others because he knows what it is like to lose everything. If he chooses to protect those children, then so I will." Ulrika said to Lou while holding her sword and release the black aura as it covered around her blade.

"You love him that much? He can't even touched you." Lou mocked her as Ulrika jumps and strike Lou with her blade.

Although, Lou's mechanical arm shifts itself and parried Ulrika's strike.

After that, another shift from Lou's mechanical arm, which Ulrika had noticed earlier, she fired the Golden Wedge at the ship's deck, causing the ship and the ocean's area to change into Kouran's domain. After it changed, Ulrika collapsed on the ground, feeling her numb hands with her familiar felt itself weak. Lou was then set free from Ulrika's grasp, as she told her.

"The magical field in this part of the ocean was shifted greatly toward Kouran. As a D'natian, I imagine that you're feeling quite ill right about now." Lou tells her.

With her words, Ulrika knew this was her last stand, releasing everything she had by sending all of her Dark Hydra to attack Lou. Although her Dark Hydra was also affected by the Kouran's magic area and it started moving slower than its original speed, allowing Lou to easily dodge it.

"Protecting your master till the end, I see. (She slash one of the Dark Hydra's head) Your loyalty is commendable." Lou said as she finishes all of the Dark Hydra by cutting and shooting it.

Then Ulrika stood up to fight back, but then, the last Dark Hydra fell in front of Ulrika, who started to dissipate into shadows as Lou made her way towards Ulrika.

"(Shows her sword) I will just have to show you that my Lord's beauty is unparalleled." She tells her but Ulrika's sight was loosing due to her blood loss.

However, Ulrika didn't give up as she attempted to slash Lou with her sword, but Lou blocked it with her mechanical arm before giving Ulrika a hard slash on her chest.

"Ahh!!!" Ulrika screamed when she felt an intense pain in her chest. And with the Holy Spirit artifact destroyed, Lou pursued her and gave her another powerful blow to destroy Ulrika's blade before slashing her one more time, the last Holy Spirit having been destroyed again.

Ulrika's fate had come as she held a look of despair and fear on her face, leaving herself undefended without her weapon. The last thing on her mind before she died was...

'Swallow...' She said on her mind about someone dear to her before she got decapitated by Lou's blade once and for all.

(Timeskip: Night Time)

In night time after Lou's battle with Black Dragon Knight Ulrika, she was somehow got tricked because the dragon's claw is taken in another route as her Lord said.

"They got us. They probably sent the dragon's claw by another route." He tells her as Lou knew why.

"She sacrificed herself. (Look at Ulrika's decapitated body) I see... You wanted to become his Holy Spirit." She said but then her Lord also tells her the another problem.

"By the way Lou... (Lou looked at her Lord curiously) Ulrika's soul was somehow escaped from my grasp." Lord told her as Lou was so shocked as she said.

"What, My Lord!? I thought we killed her, and somehow you take her soul after she died?!" Lou exclaimed because she didn't know that Ulrika's soul was escaped from her Lord's grasp.

"Well, the truth is someone else takes my prey for some reason. It's not a person, it's a Death God named Shinigami and the another God who called himself as Sage of Six Paths. They've visited in my domain recently and manage to take Ulrika's soul with them since they said that she has good use for them. Most likely, they probably sent her to another world for one purpose. (Sigh) I have no choice but to let them go." He tells her as Lou said to her lord.

"My Lord, I'm sure your divine presence can cast them away from your domain. Maybe you can-" She said before her Lord stopped her sentence.

"Its not that easy to take Ulrika's soul back to my domain. I literally mean it that facing a Death God and Sage of Six Path is a complete suicide. If I do that, then there is no doubt that Shinigami will take my soul too which this sword will be completely useless without its ability, as well as the deity will take all of my soul prisoners with force. They made me choose the options: Give them Ulrika's soul or they will take all of my Soul prisoners including myself. So I had to choose the 1st option, instead of the 2nd option which I value my own life or any of my soul collection. Such a shame that I couldn't savor Ulrika's soul right now." He tells her as he cried inside of the sword.

'Just how special are you, Ulrika? To think that the so-called God and the Death God took a liking of you and save you from my Lord's grasp!? Just what the hell are you!?' Lou said to herself as she look around wanting to find any solution to get back in Nil Kamui.

[Location: Somewhere in the time and space]

Just like before, Ulrika finds herself in some sort of void. She doesn't know why she ended up in this place, but she has a feeling that something or someone took her to this void.

"Where am I? All I remember is I was fighting against Lou till death. I'm sure that this must be a dream." Ulrika said to herself. Though someone answered her question.

"Its because you're in my domain, Miss Ulrika Ledesma. And it is not a dream either." ??? told her making Ulrika looked at the floating person who is no other than... Sage of Six Paths or Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

"Sorry if I didn't introduce myself, young lady. My name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki or what my people refers me as Sage of Six Paths." He introduces himself to Ulrika.

"Eh? Sage of Six Paths? Are you some sort of God of Nil Kamui? I thought Red Dragon is enough for them." Ulrika asked, gaining a chuckle from Hagoromo as he corrected her.

"(Chuckles) No my child, I'm not their God nor related to Red Dragon. (Ulrika was shocked) You see, I've came from another dimension which is the World of Shinobi called Elemental nations. There are many places in there but one is most popular among them which they called it Fire Country. They have a hidden village called as Konohagakure or Hidden village of the leaf which ruled by Hokage who is a leader of the whole army of shinobi. It said that the Konoha is once powerful and respectful forces among the whole village. Every shinobi and others including plants and animals have their own energy called Chakra, the another version of your world's magic." He tells her which Ulrika understand what he said but she could tell that they have full of shinobis, ninjas or assassin. For her, that world is literally dangerous than her previous world.

"I see, it seems like your world is dangerous. But why choose me of all people? I just want to rest in peace." Ulrika said to him.

"Well, I can't because it wasn't your time to die, which was a mistake of fate. And why did I choose you? It's simple: you are the only human being that I respect the most. You help people in trouble, you care about them by providing daily necessities and protecting others, even children. You also sacrificed your life for someone you love and care about the most. That's why I chose you as the perfect candidate to send there and help people in trouble." Hagoromo tells her the truth. Then Ulrika couldn't utter a word, but she listened to his words, which made her feel encouraged and praised.

"Though there is something I want to tell you. (Ulrika listen to him) The Shinigami wishes to speak with you. It is very important and you cannot refuse it at all." Hagoromo said with stoic look with Ulrika looking paled when she heard about Death God. Then Shinigami who revealed to be a beautiful Deity as she appeared besides Hagoromo when she said to Ulrika.

(Shinigami's true form and gender)

"Greetings young mortal. As Hagoromo said earlier, my name is Shinigami, and I have something to tell you which is very important." She said as Ulrika listened at her quietly.

"One of my contractors, whose name is Minato, made a deal with me in which he said that I needed to seal the nine-tailed beast known as Kurama (or alternatively as Kyuubi no Kitsune) into his 3 newborn baby. However, something went wrong, and I made a mistake by making a deal with him." She tells her which Ulrika was still shocked and confused on her words.

"I see, and what mistake did you do?" She asked Shinigami about the mistake.

"...(Deeply Sighs) I told him that he will be spared but in one condition: He must take care of his family including his children. At first, I thought he was a good father but it is a twist. He as well as his wife neglect their Eldest Son named Naruto and they favored their other children: Menma and Mito who are abusive siblings of Naruto since they are mentioned in the so-called prophecy. He made a mistake for breaking the deal with me, and not treating his eldest son as a equal family. By the way, Naruto was hated by the whole Konoha people since they only saw him as a demon while his siblings were praised as a heroes." Shinigami said with disgust and regret about her decision. But somehow, feel pity for Naruto eversince she look at his beautiful eyes which it made her life change because of him. Also, Shinigami showed the image where Naruto was treated badly by them which Ulrika begun to go outburst angrily.

"That's horrible! Just what kind of parents are they to treated Naruto, their own son to be neglected and abused!! Even his own siblings who abused their own elder brother, as well as the whole village who treated him as a demon for no reasons!? You know what, if you send me there, I would gladly take Naruto in the safest place where his parents, his siblings and the whole village would never hurt him." Ulrika said to them while Shinigami nodded agreeing her words.

"That's what I planned for. But I am just a soul; therefore, I can't take Naruto with me. However, I need a vessel of my own. Thus, I will take him away from the village. The best choice is for you to take Naruto away from the village. Don't worry; I will follow you in spirit as well. You will find a perfect body for my own vessel." She tells her then Ulrika said to her.

"Okay, I'll do it, but there are three wishes that I need." She said as Hagoromo tells her.

Hagoromo: "Alright, tell us what you want and we'll grant it." He said to her.

"First, I want to have my powers and my personal weapons/armor along the contract with Black Dragon still connected and the important materials in my disposal. Second, I want to know about their powers and techniques even their origin on where they come from, their advantages and disadvantages. And lastly, I want to have a place where there is magic of D'natia. Or mostly like have some artifact that can change the whole area as the D'natia's magic area just like the ones from Lou who somehow weakens me with that artifact." She said to them. Then Hagoromo and Shinigami talked about Ulrika's wish which it is approved for now.

"Alright that's acceptable. The first and third part is clear to me but for the second part is different, you can just locate it in the Land of Whirlpool where the ruins of Uzushiogakure stored every important information on their secret library. Don't worry, I'll give you a map later on, once you have Naruto at your hands." Hagoromo said to her. Ulrika understand his words as she look at Shinigami.

"And before you go Ulrika, we wanted to know what element you're holding with. (Gives Ulrika a piece of paper) All you need to do is pour your chakra on the paper, and we will know what element you possess because Hagoromo senses that you have chakra of your own." She said to her as Ulrika takes the paper and poured her newfound power: Chakra, on the paper.

Much to their surprise at the sudden result, Ulrika gained multiple elements which is: Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Lightning, including the rare element: Wood and lastly, new element: Dark element.

"Impossible!? 7 elements!? I think you're the only person who holds much stronger element like dark element, and it already surpasses the power of Senju and Uchiha clan!! (Cough 2x) Well then Ulrika, remember this... don't show these powers to them and keep it safe because it will attract the whole shinobi and their clan's attention on you. I suggest that you should use offensive and defensive ninjutsu like Fire, Wind and Water jutsu. Lastly, you're the first and only person who possess the Dark Jutsu which they would possibly need it on their clan or deemed you as a threat. Don't worry, I'll give you the scroll which consist of Dark Jutsu. You can create new techniques on your own if you wish." He said before giving her the Dark jutsu scroll which Ulrika takes the scroll and keep it safely.

"Hai!! Thanks for the advice, Hagoromo-jiisan, and you too, Shinigami-san. (Look at them) I am ready to go now." Ulrika said to them as Hagoromo and Shinigami send her to the Konohagakure with their powers via teleportation.

"Oops I also forgot to tell her on something, how could this old man never tells the young lady first before we sent her there. Hahaha!!" He said gaining Shinigami a harshly sigh about Hagoromo didn't tell Ulrika first before sending her there.

[Location: Konohagakure - Forest of Death]

After Hagoromo and Shinigami sent the Black Dragon Knightess on the Elemental nation, Ulrika arrived in a flash as she opened her eyes and found herself inside the Forest of Death. She was confused about how big the trees are, but when she checked herself on the river and to her surprise when she look at her reflection, her body had turned into a 8 year old girl which it explains why she is kindly short even with her clothes, cape and armor as well as she carries a short, black sword. She was silently surprise in outside but inside her mind, she is kind of panicking.

"(Surprise) Okay, how would I fight my enemies with this body? You know what, never mind. (Sigh) At least you should've told me earlier, Hagoromo-jiisan." Ulrika said as she spotted Naruto who was surrounded by the angry mob villagers and shinobi. Then Ulrika seems to take seriously as she have one objective.

"Alright then. Its time to save you, dear Naruto. Come out... Dark Serpent!!" Ulrika said as she unsheathed the sword and released her familiar: Dark Serpent before they went to save Naruto and kill those who harm him.

--------------------------------------------------

And that's all for today, I hope you like this story. I'll be publishing new chapter of this story. And please don't forget to vote this chapter, you can also comment here for the suggestion, and follow my account as much as you like. That's all and Sayonara min'na.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

560K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
492K 20.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 34.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...