๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By MultiFandomizedHuman

Life isn't all that great when your sister is wrongly chosen at the Girl-Who-Lived . What if the fates pity... More

The Night
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
-IMPORTANT -
imp shit

Chapter 20

1.2K 28 17
By MultiFandomizedHuman

╚».     What Sirius and Remus never expected on a quiet afternoon was that two letters would be dropped in front of them , written by Hadrian and hearing the floo go off as Tom scurried to the living room , where they sat .

The three men sat and stared at the sheet of paper in their respective hands . The most detailed ones were to Tom and Remus while a very short summary was written to Sirius .

Back in Hogwarts, Ginny Weasley and another person ,  stood face to face . This person , was none other than Albus Dumb-ass-Door .

“ My Dear , is there any progress ?” he asked with a creepy smile on his wrinkled face .

Ginny nodded , “ If we could douse his food with èrotas then ... ” she trialled off

Dumbledore seemed thoughtful
“ My Dear Girl , it is a very hard and illegal potion and Severus doesn't seem to have a problem with Potter ”

Ginny  huffed , “ We don't need his help we can ask any other willing potions master ”

Dumbledore chuckled
“ You are smart Ginevra Weasley , yes .. yes I have a person in mind ”

“ Who sir ?”

“ Horace Slughorn ”

“ Will he agree ?” she asked

“ A simple imperio will do the trick ” he answered and the two grinned before The Red-Head left for  the Gryffindor Common Room .

Hadrian sat with his friends at their usual spot at the Black Lake . It would forever serve as a thing of amusement for Hadrian that his godfather boasted that it was named after him ! It was as ludicrous as it sounded .

“ Hey Drian , Other than Weaslette , nothing else has happened ” said Neville

Hadrian faced him and looked thoughtful and then nodded

“ Hasn't happened yet ” interjected Draco and was promptly hit with a book “ Ow ! Hades !? You know I'm right you have terrible luck ”

Hadrian rolled his eyes

“ Terrible is an understatement ” added Blaise and Theo agreed .

Hadrian had a face of betrayal
“ How could you , i thought we were friends ” he cried dramatically and then stood up and started walked back into the castle .

“ Nooo ” cried out Theo , “ Dont leave , we're sorry ” pleaded Blaise

“ No Mercy !” exclaimed Hadrian

Everyone looked ready to laugh and they did , all thanks to the giggles of one - Luna Lovegood .

“ Immature is defined by you lot ” she remarked with a giggle

On the other side of the castle , in the Headmasters office , Albus Dumbledore straightened his robes and spared a glance at Fawkes .

“ It all must be done , in the name of the greater good Fawkes ” he said and then apparated away .

In the Gryffindor Common Room . Hermione sat with a book on her lap as Ron and Ginny leaned in front both sides .

“ Whats so special about this ?” asked Ron in confusion

“ Its not the book Ronald –” she said and looked around , “ – Its this ” she whispered and then underneath the book , in her hands was a time turner

“ H-how ” he muttered in awe

“ Professor Dumbledore gave me , he knows I am a very bright witch ” she boasted and the two agreed with a chuckle.          . «╝

_______________________________________

So I need your help uhm

Who do I ship Hadrian with

• Luna

• Nobody ( Totally not a Greek / Pjo reference )

• Blaise

• Fred and George

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.1K 89
Started: November 8, 2023 Finished: March 18, 2024 Status: Completed Rewrite: Unknown Words: โˆž [Eternal Soul series book 2 of 4] [Harry Potter and th...
595 23 10
แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด€แดกแด€ส แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› สœษชแด›๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ ษชแด›๊œฑ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช'แด ส€ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ ษช, ษช แด€แด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ษด ษชแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑ...
478 4 8
"๐““๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“€๐“ƒ๐“ธ๐”€, ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ?" Morrรญgan and Hadrian Potter ha...
1.7M 63K 82
A smile twisted onto his lips. "Oh but darling brother....you expect me to be so merciful..." On that fateful night of Halloween, Dumbledore makes a...