Ben 10 Retold: Male Reader In...

By kashawn2000

The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoo... More

Then there were 20!
Washington B.C
The Krakken
Permanent Retirement
Hunted
Tourist Trap
Kevin 11
The Alliance.
Last Laugh
Lucky Girl
A small problem
Leah's short story.
Secrets
Season 2: Truth
Season 2: Big Tick
Season 2: Framed
Season 2: He's here!
Season 2: Grudge Match
Season 2: Galactic Enforcers
Season 2: Camp Fear
Season 2: The Ultimate Weapon
Season 2: Tough Luck
Season 2: They Lurk Below
Season 2: Ghostfreaked out
Season 2: Dr. Animo and the Mutant ray
Season 2: Back with a Vengeance (Part 2)
Season 3: Ultimate Y/N, The Ultimate Chief (Part 1)
Season 3: Ben 10,000, The Hero of Heroes (Part 2)
Season 3: Testing of one's patience.
Season 3: A change of face
Season 3: Acknowledge the Chief
Season 3: The wolf-pack
Season 3: Y/N meets Ace and Game over...
Season 3: The author's appearance and subtle updates.
Season 3: Underwraps
Season 3: The Unnaturals
Season 3: Monster Weather
Season 3: The Return
Season 3: Be Afraid of the dark
Season 3: The Visitor
Secrets of the Heroes (Part one)
Secrets of Heroes (Part two)
Secrets of the heroes (Part three!)

Season 2: Back with a Vengeance (Part 1)

1.9K 68 67
By kashawn2000

Leah, Gwen and Max were in a boat sight seeing while Y/N and Ben were fiddling with their watches.

Leah: You know Y/N, I'd like to spend some time with you... and not like this...

Y/N: Sorry, but Ben is desperate to figure this thing out, and I'd rather not let him do it alone considering-

Ben: Oh, I break the watch one time!

Y/N: That's one time too many...

Ben: Wow!

Leah sighed and looked at Y/N.

Leah: Fine... fiddle away... only because I do want you to see what that thing can do...

Max: Those two only seem to pay attention to those watches at times... it's a bit worrisome don't you think?

Leah: Max, it's a watch that turns them into aliens... who wouldn't pay attention to it?

Max nodded, as Leah and Gwen continued to enjoy the sights of the waterfall. Meanwhile, Y/N was twisting the dial in all sorts of ways and directions. He kept doing this until the entire Ultimatrix glowed red.

Y/N: Uh... what's happening?!

Ben: I don't know... did you unlock a new guy?

Y/N: No, I don't think I did...

Just then, the Ultimatrix changed.

Y/N: WHAT THE?! WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING... WHA- WHAT THE HECK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ULTIMATRIX?!

Leah heard Y/N's panicked state as she quickly walked over to make sure he's alright. But once she did... she realized that the Ultimatrix was way different.

Leah: That's never happened before...

The new Ultimatrix glowed as a familiar voice spoke.

Albedo: Hope you like this...

Y/N: ALBEDO?! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

Albedo: Old design was a bit too bulky and full of glitches...

Y/N: I didn't see any glitches...

Albedo: Oh really? How about you change into Tetrasmash?

Y/N: O-okay...

Y/N transformed and then noticed he was different.

Tetrasmash: What the?! Everything is...

Albedo: Different... there we go... this working fine now... Sorry about this... also... I might regret giving you this... but you can handle it.

Y/N changed back and then watched as the Ultimatrix glowed once more.

Ultimatrix: Limiters disabled...

Y/N: What did that do?

Albedo: Just think about what alien you wanna become...

Y/N then thought about bloodmutt only to change.

Leah: Whoa! Look at the new Bloodmutt!

Albedo: The DNA is merging with Y/N's much better than before... this is wonderful! I must run some tests, enjoy the upgrades and the new control...

Albedo's voice vanished as Y/N then changed into another alien.

Boost: Are you serious?! This is awesome!

Leah: This certainly is cool...

Ben: Man... now I gotta...

Just as Ben was fiddling with his own watch, he was shocked by the dial popping up and cycling through his transformations.

 Ben: Please be an upgrade...

Ben then transformed into Upgrade without touching the watch.

Upgrade: Huh... I did it! HA and I didn't need the creator to do it for me!

Boost: Nice... now then...

Boost changed.

Diamond-fist: This is gonna be awesome!

Y/N changed back and looked at Leah who gave him a worried look.

Leah: Y/N, master control isn't something to mess around with...

Just then, Albedo's voice appeared once more.

Albedo: I know your concerns Leah, which is why I did this... it's a test drive... Leah, you focus on having fun... I'll focus on this... okay?

Leah: O- okay... thank you Albedo...

Albedo: No problem...

Albedo's voice vanished as Y/N changed again

Ben: I wonder why all the aliens changed...

Y/N transformed again.

Spider-Monkey: Probably because these guys are me... but as the species themselves...

Leah: What?

Spider-Monkey: They're me... these bodies... are built using my DNA and the alien species DNA, making it me if I was the species. As if I was born that way... which is cool... really cool!

Y/N then changed back to normal as Ben looked at his watch then at Y/N.

Ben: Master control... meaning we can stay alien for as long as we want and change with a thought!

Y/N: I could already stay alien for as long as I want. But now we don't have to worry about touching the watches! This is great! We have better mastery of the watches and Albedo is looking out for me... Let's have some fun!

Y/N jumped from the boat and changed into Finn Ripper, clearly enjoying the new feel and look to all of his aliens. Ben did the same and the two were just having fun in their forms.

Leah however, had a deep pit in her stomach watching Y/N constantly shifting from form to form. But seeing how happy Y/N was, it made her bite her tongue. Ben used Stinkfly to score money from people by giving them rides. But Y/N used his to take really unique and different pictures, though Y/N could've done this before, he now it was easier and way more fun to do so.

As the two were having all sorts of fun and different adventures, Leah, Gwen and Max were sitting at a picnic table enjoying ice cream. Soon, Ben showed up as Stinkfly and Y/N showed up as Chromastone.

Chromastone: This is awesome! 

Stinkfly: Yeah, Chromastone made a huge light show for tourists... We've been enjoying this and making a huge amount of money from it! Check it out!

Stinkfly and Chromastone both held up multiple bricks made of money. 

Gwen: Ya know, I never thought I'd say this but I miss your plain old pizza face...

Leah: Oh thank god someone said something... Y/N please turn back... the more you stay alien, the more it freaks me out...

Chromastone: But-

Leah: Y/N please...

Max: Same to you Ben, we don't know what that master control can do to you... Take it easy...

Chromastone: Okay... maybe we did go a tad crazy...

Stinkfly: But Y/N... we finally figured out how these things work! Also, Albedo wanted you to test drive...

Leah: Ben don't...

Stinkfly: But Leah, don't you want Y/N to be safe? Let him test it out... I'm sure the longer Y/N stays in alien... the more Albedo will know and how to keep your Y/N safe and sound...

Max: Ben-

Stinkfly: I'm not wrong Grandpa! The more we use these things, the more Albedo will know and he'll be able to keep him safe... and isn't that what Leah wants?

Gwen: You're manipulating what Albedo said Ben! He's trying to help Y/N maintain his mind... You know how uncomfortable Leah is... 

Stinkfly: I'm sure she'll be fine! Right Y/N...Y/N?

Everyone looked around, and noticed Y/N was gone. But before anyone could worry, Boost appeared and went up to Leah, he then handed Leah a small scrapbook along with some roses and chocolates. Y/N then changed back and smiled at her.

Y/N: Sorry... I got over excited... but check this out... I was working on a scrapbook of some of the places we went over the summer. I got a few pictures, like sparksville and a few other places... also, I got a ton pictures from my Ultimatrix as well. Turns out that thing records everything I see and do. Albedo helped me get them from the watch for this... I was going fill it up and hand it to you at the end of the summer... but I think you need it now for peace of mind. I'll take it easy for a bit...

Leah looked at Y/N with tears forming, without another word she hugged Y/N who returned the hug. Y/N was happy his gifts were working... but Ben... wasn't having it...

Ben: Seriously?! Dude, we finally crack the code on how to use these things and now you wanna stop because your girlfriend is uncomfortable?!

Y/N: Ben, you know what Leah's been through... she's got a good reason to be uncomfortable.

Ben: Still! Ugh, why're you just letting her have this?! She's walking all over you!

Y/N: Not really... I prefer her to be okay with what I'm doing instead of just accepting it... It's how a healthy relationship works Ben...

Ben: Fine... I'll go have fun on my own!

Ben transformed and ran off as Y/N cuddled with Leah but then Leah transformed Y/N into Mana-fest.

Mana-fest: Why'd you do that?

Leah: Cause, I wanted have some fun as well!

...

Leah and Mana-fest had a fun time training with one another, but Leah quickly established that she was far more proficient. But, things calmed down and Leah was looking at the waterfalls with Y/N. It was peaceful and quiet, until all hell broke loose. 

Kevin: Hi Y/N... mind telling me where's Benji?

Y/N: Kevin?! I thought you were trapped on that stupid ship...

Kevin: I took over... now I'm here to take you out!

Y/N noticed the device on Kevin's back and his confident demeanor.

Y/N: Sorry to break it to you Kevin, but I don't swing that way... besides I'm already out with my girlfriend... so...

Y/N then transformed.

Swampfire: BACK OFF!

Swampfire slammed his fist into Kevin's jaw as the two began fighting. Leah then decided to fly over and get Ben for backup. But once she met the others, she saw an unwanted face.

Vilgax was attacking Ben who was in his fourarms form. Leah knew that it was best to get Gwen and Max to safety as they were about to fall to their doom from the the lifts. Leah quickly flew over to the two and grabbed them.

...

Swampfire was beating down Kevin, until Kevin used XLR8's speed to gain the advantage, but Y/N wasn't done as he changed.

Brainstorm: So, my inferior minded enemy, how're you gonna deal with the repercussions of facing me?

Kevin: H-how did you transform so fast?! Why're you aliens different?!

Brainstorm: I could tell you... or I could beat you!

Brainstorm shot a lightning blast at Kevin, but Kevin responded with an uppercut, Y/N then changed. Into Spider-Monkey and shot webs into Kevin's eyes and face. He then shot one last web and pulled Kevin into the water.

Spider-Monkey: Have a nice swim!

Just then, Spider-Monkey noticed Vilgax attacking Ben and he immediately flew over as Big Chill.

Big Chill: Wow, all my aliens... they feel way different... This feels... amazing... like... I'm actually one of them... Like I've been like this my whole life even though it's only been like a month and a half...

Big Chill flew down and kicked Vilgax away.

Diamondhead: I had him!

Big Chill: Yeah, but Kevin is also here!

Diamondhead: Kevin's here to?!

Big Chill nodded as Kevin and Vilgax appeared.

Vilgax: Y/N L/N... It seems you have some new tricks as well...

Big Chill: I do... In fact... I have a favorite new trick!

Y/N changed.

Buck-Wild: Wanna see?!

Buck-Wild Began running and his manifesting clones began swarming Vilgax. However, as a few were getting hits, Vilgax grabbed one by the ears and used it as a wrecking ball taking out the other clones and tossing the one that he used. Y/N then changed again.

Phantom-Freak: You don't wanna piss me off Vilgax!

Vilgax: Mutant, handle Tennyson... I need to handle this one... remember the plan...

Phantom-Freak: What plan?

Vilgax: THE PLAN FOR VENGEANCE!

Vilgax swung at Phantom-Freak who dodged and fazed through most of the attacks.

Phantom-Freak: Is that all you got?

Vilgax: I have plenty more!

The two began fighting as Ben and Kevin looked at one another.

Kevin: Well, we can't let them have all the fun...

Ben: You're right... let's have some fun too!

Ben transformed into Cannonbolt and the four engaged in an all out brawl. As they were fighting, Leah, Max and Gwen were on a bridge watching. Max then went into the Rust Bucket to grab something as Leah and Gwen watched the battle.

Leah: You think they need my help?

Gwen: I mean, they look pretty confident. Also, Y/N has Albedo to bail him out in case he gets into Trouble.

Leah: True...

Leah watched on as Y/N and Ben cycled through transformations. But soon, Max emerged with a surprise for Kevin and Vilgax.

Leah: The Null Void Projector?!

Max: Yeah... this time I'm making sure they don't come back...

...

Kevin and Vilgax were looking around for the two after they got their butts handed to them.

Vilgax: This isn't working... we're getting overpowered.

Kevin: I know... I just wanna take off that stupid Ultimatrix-

Vilgax: We can't get the Ultimatrix... that device is useless with out him and now that the aliens look different... I can only assume he's gaining new mastery over that watch... Which means he's a bigger problem... Also, even if we could, you can't remove the watch anyway because your linked to Ben's watch, not Y/N's.

Kevin: Ugh! So Y/N is useless!

Vilgax: Precisely... he's the main problem... but we'll worry about him later... just get the watch.

Kevin: Fine, but I have an idea...

Vilgax: Which would be?

Kevin: Follow me...

Vilgax and Kevin went after Max, Gwen and Leah. Once they landed on the bridge with the them, Kevin smiled.

Kevin: We get these guys... and the two will run to us...

Just then a massive creature landed behind the two.

Humungousaur: You ain't touching anyone...

Max aimed the Null Void projector at them and shouted.

Max: Y/N, get back now!

Humungousaur noticed and slammed the two down and ran off, towards the others as Max fired the projector. 

Kevin: What's this?!

Vilgax: The pull of the Null Void! It's sucking us in...

Just then Diamondhead appeared and began running at them.

Max: Ben no!

Vilgax noticed Ben last second and grabbed Ben pulling him through the portal. But before it closed, Y/N changed into boost and ran inside.

The four landed in pile of bones as they all got up and looked around. However, Y/N noticed his new Ultimatrix glowing yellow as he was on one of the bones.

Y/N: What the?!

Ben: Uh Y/N?! They're coming!

Y/N looked up and saw Vilgax and Kevin running at them.

Y/N: I HOPE HIS NEW ALIEN IS GOOD!

Y/N transformed and quickly knocked away the two as Ben looked up at the new form.

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING VILGAX AND KEVIN! RATH IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES FROM HERE TO TIMBUKTU! 

Rath roared as he rushed the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 95 7
We know the story of Ben 10, but what if a family friend joined Ben, Gwen and Max on their road trip? Join Jackson Nil, Ben's best friend, Max's gods...
364K 9.5K 194
This is my take on the entire ben 10 franchise in its entirety Oh and all art belongs to its rightful owners and you belong to you I own nothing.
51.3K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
24.2K 539 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...