๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ...

By raphella_official

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฌ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’‰, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†." ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ | ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ
๐Ÿ“ | ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ” | ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ-๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ• | ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž
๐Ÿ– | ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ— | ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก & ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Œ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ & ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ˆ ๐€๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐™๐ž๐ง'๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐จ๐ฒ๐š ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž?!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ & ๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ž๐ค๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ญ๐š

4.7K 194 32
By raphella_official

3rd POV

"You're starting at a new school today," Gojo informed.

"I'm not going," Okkotsu Yuta started. "I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, so I'm not going outside anymore."

"But, living by yourself gets lonely. The curse placed upon you is one that can save people, too, depending on how it's used. Learn how to use that power. It's not like it'll be too late to cast everything away after that," Gojo spoke.

......

"I'll be introducing the new student now! Everyone, get excited!"

"I heard he's an awfully sour one. I'm not going to create the mood for someone like that," Maki stated.

"Oh well. Come on in!"

As soon as Yuta entered the class the students attacked him, "Is this some kind of test? Hey, you're cursed. This is a place to learn curses, not a place for the cursed to be."

"Huh?"

"The number of people that die mysterious deaths or go missing in Japan is over 10,000 a year on average. Most of those are casualties of curses born from the negative emotions of people. Among them are also malicious cases caused by curse users. Only curses can affect other curses with few exceptions. This is where we learn curses to exorcise curses: Tokyo Jujutsu High School." The four students looked at Gojo with unimpressed looks. "Oh, you all should hack away quickly."

As soon as he said that Rika appeared, "Do not-"

"Wait! Rika-chan!"

"-Bully Yuta!"

......

"So as you can see, this is the boy cursed by Rika-chan, who just loves him... Okkotsu Yuta-kun! Be nice to him, everyone! If you attack Yuta, Rika-chan's curse will activate or not. Either way, be careful, everyone."

"Say that sooner."

"These guys are being all rebellious, so I'll introduce them quick-line. This is the cursed tool user, Zen'in Maki. She uses special tools to exorcise curses. This is the cursed speech user, Inumaki Toge. He can only speak in rich ball ingredients so good luck conversing."

"Kelp."

"This is Panda."

"I'm Panda. Nice to meet you."

"Well, there you have it. Okay, now there are four first-years! For your afternoon jujutsu practice, you'll be in pairs of two on two. Toge, Panada, pair up. Maki, Yuta, pair up."

......

"U-Um, I-I hope we can work together."

"You were bullied, weren't you?" Maki questioned. "Bull's eyes, huh? I totally get it. Even I'd bully you. Maybe it's because of your curse? It's written on your face that you're branding yourself as a good person. It's sickening. Why are you acting like the victim when you're being protected? You've been passive your whole life, haven't you? Jujutsu High isn't so easy that you can get by without any goal."

"Maki! That's enough!" Panda told her.

"Bonito Flakes."

"Okay, fine. Get off my case," With that, she walked away by herself.

"Sorry about her. She has a habit of acting like she understands others."

"No, she's right."

......

"It's just an elementary school where some children have gone missing."

"Missing?!"

"It happens in places like this. It's probably the work of a naturally occurring curse."

"You're saying the kids were kidnapped by a curse?"

"Yup, two so far."

"Curses tend to settle in spots that many people have memories of. Schools, hospitals... Paces often remembered with negative emotions are a receptacle for them. As those emotions build up, they cause a curse to be born like it was here," Maki informed.

"We're here to exorcise the curse and save the children, or if they're dead, retrieve them."

"Huh? Dead?"

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure," When Gojo said this a barrier formed in the sky. "It's a barrier that will smoke out the curse and keep you all from being seen by those outside. It's easy to undo from the inside. Now, do be careful... not to die."

"D-Die? Sensei?!"

"Transfer student, don't get distracted," Maki stated while taking out her curse tool.

"Put... me... on? Put me on?" The curse said before dashing toward the two first-year students.

"It's coming this way! Wh-What do we do?!"

"Don't scream. Remember this. The weaker curses are, the more they group together," As soon as she finished she killed all three of the curses. "Of course, the same could be said for humans. Come on, let's get moving."

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"Inside, obviously."

As the two went inside, Yuta just followed Maki with fear written all over his face.

"Zen'in-san, aren't you scared?"

"Don't use my last name."

"S-Sorry... But it really seems like ghosts would be here. Though we've already seen some."

"There aren't many curses here, even though the veil's been drawn. No, they're here, just not attacking."

Maki started to think to herself if the reason why they weren't attacking was directly related to Yuta.

"Something just moved!"

"Hey! What grade are you?"

"Huh? In English proficiency?"

"Jujutsu sorcerers are ranked in grades from 4 to 1."

"But I only just came to Jujutsu High. I don't think I have that."

"Ugh, forget it. Show me your student ID. You got one from that dumb blindfolded guy, right?"

Yuta then gave his ID to Maki, "Well, if you joined with no prior history, you're probably grade 4..." Maki then looked at his card only to realize that he was a Special grade.

"Zen'in, behind you!"

Just then a ginormous curse appeared and swallowed the two students.

Inside the curse, Maki was cursing for dropping her cursed tool, "Let us out, damn it!"

"Where are we?" Yuta asked with exhaustion.

"We're in that curse's stomach! You shouldn't be passing out over this. You mean it ate us?!"

"That's right! I thought you were being protected by your curse?!"

"Even I don't know what makes Rika-chan come out! More importantly, what do we do now?!"

"After time passes and the veil goes away, help will come for us. This is embarrassing! Shit!"

"Help!" A cry for help was heard. The two then turned around to see two kids. "Please! He's about to die!"

"Thank goodness they're alive," Yuta spoke in relief.

"No, it's not," Maki started. "Look closer. The big one's obviously been affected by the curse, too. Both of them could die at any minute."

"Oh, no... What do we do?!"

"There's nothing we can do! We can only wait for help! Not everyone has a resistance to curses like you do!" Right when she finished, Maki collapsed.

"Zen'in-san?! What's this wound? Are you cursed?"

"Is she going to die? Please, save us, mister! Please!" The kid cried.

"You keep asking, but I can't-"

"Okkotsu! Seriously, why did you come to Jujutsu High?! What do you want to do?! What do you want to have?! What do you want to achieve?!"

"I... don't want anyone to get hurt anymore. I tried to lock myself away and disappear. But I was told it's lonely being all by myself, and I couldn't argue. I want to interact with someone! I want to be needed by someone! I want the confidence to say it's okay that I'm alive!"

"Then exorcise them. Exorcise curses, exorcise them, exorcise them over and over! Confidence and friends will all come to you after that! That's the kind of place Jujutsu High is!" Maki told Yuta before falling unconscious again.

Yuta then grabbed the ring that was around his neck and pulled it, breaking the necklace and wearing the ring on his finger, "Rika-chan. Lend me your strength."

Just then Rika appeared and ripped apart the curse that swallowed four people.

Outside Gojo was just casually watching the scene unfold, "Now that's terrifying. So this is the full picture of Orimoto Rika, the special-grade cursed apparition?" Gojo then started laughing, "So scary."

Back with the four individuals, Yuta was currently carrying everyone to safety. "It's just a little further!"

Although carrying all three people was difficult, Yuta managed to pull through to the very end.

"Welcome back. You did well," Gojo said to the four unconscious bodies.

......

They were all currently at the hospital as Gojo and Yuta talked outside.

"They say both Maki and the kids will be fine."

"Thank goodness."

"You don't look very satisfied."

"I managed to call Rika-chan out myself for the first time."

"Really? That's a step forward," Yuta then thought back to the time he spent with Rika as a kid, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just remembering something. I don't think Rika-chan cursed me. I think I might have cursed Rika-chan."

"This is my personal theory, but there's no curse more twisted than love. Sensei, while I'm at Jujutsu High, I'll break Rika-chan's curse."

Suddenly, they felt an overwhelming presence, "That's quite the declaration there, Okkotsu-kun."

"Y/N-chan!" Gojo ran over to you to give you a big hug, "What took you so long? I missed you so much!"

"Sorry Satoru, you know I was overseas," You told him while returning the hug.

Yuta just looked at the two in confusion, "Sensei, who is she?"

"This is L/N Y/N. She isn't a student yet but she will be next year. She will also be training you. So you better prepare yourself."

"Nice to meet you Okkotsu-kun. I hope we get along," You offered him a smile. 

"I-It's g-great meeting you too!" Yuta nervously said with a blush. 

......

It's been a while since you started training Yuta along with the others. He was slowly getting the hang of it with each training. 

You were currently walking with Gojo toward the training ground where Yuta and Maki were, "So Satoru, did you know that Yuta is actually the descendant of Sugawara Michizane?"

"What?!" He yelled in your ears. 

"Yeah, he's your distant relative."

"Everything makes a lot of sense now..."

Meanwhile, Panda was asking Yuta some very interesting questions, "Do you prefer big boobs or small boobs?" 

"I've never really given it much thought... But I suppose I prefer them somewhat big?" 

"Oh-ho! Maki, you've got a chance!" 

Maki then started yelling at Panda, "What crazy ideas are you getting? I'll kill you!" 

"Don't be so shy! Are you an elementary schooler?" 

"All right, I'll kill you!" 

"Wait, wait, wait! Before that, I need to tell them something!" Panada then ran back to his friends. "Okay, who's you guys' type? Let's all say it at the same time." 

"3, 2, 1." 

"Y/N." 

"Y/N-chan." 

"Y/N-san." 

All three of them said the same person which was you... 

"You guys! We're here!" You waved at them as Gojo followed closely behind you. 

From their point of view, you had flowers behind you in anime style. 

"So, we all like her?" Panda asked. 

"Salmon." 

 "Do you think Gojo-san also likes her?" Yuta asked. 

"Probably..." 

As you arrived in front of them, you quickly ran over to Maki to give her a hug, "Maki, I missed you so much! We should train together again!"

"That is an awesome idea!" 

Meanwhile, Gojo went to talk to his other students, "What's up?" 

"Gojo-san, this is really serious," Panada spoke with seriousness. "Do you like Y/N-san?" 

Gojo then raised his eyebrows in confusion, "Huh?" 

"Okay, are you romantically in love with Y/N L/N?" 

Gojo then thought of what to say before finally opening his mouth, "Yeah. I definitely do." 

Panada, Toge, and Yuta all fell to the ground in despair. 

"We do not stand a chance with him, you guys." 

"He's going to steal her away from us..." 

"Salmon." 

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" 

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 183 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
628K 27.5K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
3.4M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
169K 6.4K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."