Wouldn't It Be Nice? □Complet...

By xx_preppy_xx

Meet Geoff, a party boy who can reel in any female human being with a wink. But, he hates hippies after a bad... More

Quick Note
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

V

522 17 6
By xx_preppy_xx

Geoff POV:

"Geoff", called Bridgette, her crimped blonde hair covering her tan shoulders as she walked in a white summer dress. She was barefoot, and walking through a green grass prairie, her legs moving sexily as she strutted towards me

"Whoa Bridgette, you look gorgeous.",I said, grabbing her hand as she smirked.

"Why thank you.", she said, shoving me onto the grass behind us.

I just smirked as she crawled on top of me on started to kiss me, her soft lips connected with my dry ones.

We broke apart and she just smirked as she breathed on my ear.

"Wake up Geoff.",she whispered.

"What?",I responded, wanting more kisses.

"Wake up.",she just said, smirking and walking away.

"Wait!",I said, reaching my arm out to grab her.

"WAKE UP GEOFF!",screamed Duncan, starting to shake the bed as my eyes opened.

"Whoa dude, I'm awake.",I said, rubbing my head.

"Good, Courtney made breakfast and she wants you to get some before it gets cold.",he said.

"Alright, but dude. I could've eaten it cold, I was dreaming good.",I responded.

"I know, you were talking in your sleep like 'Bridge you look so sexy in the water.'",he said smirking.

I felt my cheeks heat as I rolled my eyes,"Just go, I'll eat breakfast soon."

I rolled out of bed and put on a green Hawaiian flower shirt. I also put on my brown cowboy hat and my usual brown shorts.

"Good Morning.",said Bridgette, sipping some water.

"Good Morning Bri-.", I said, abruptly turning around when I saw it was her.

Courtney sat there looking confused, "You could've just said Good Morning, and who's Bri?"

"Um, it's my new thing you know like bruh but bri?",I said, laughing nervously.

"Alright then.",she said, picking up her newspaper and taking another drink of water.

I picked up my plate of pancakes and chowed down, devouring all three giant cakes that where left.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Bridge.",I said, putting my plate in the sink.

"Okay, just make sure you guys don't run into any water.",Duncan said, starting to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and left, going outside to my car and driving away.

I drove down they street and saw Bridgette, sitting on the bench feeding pigeons.

I rolled down my window,"Hey Bridge."

Just then, Bridgette's face changed into an old lady's, "Do I know you?"

I just rolled the window back up and drove off. Today was definitely off.

I then stopped, waiting for the stoplight to turn green. I looked to the other car besides me to see Bridgette, smoking a cigarette. I blinked hard and her face changed into a punk girl's. The light turned green and I drove off. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, because everywhere else I looked, I saw Bridgette. I thought this shit only happened in kid's movies.

I turned into the McDonald's parking lot, and parked right besides Bridgette's trailer house truck thing. I rushed inside, making sure not to look at anyone else, until my eyes plopped on guess who? Bridgette.

"Hey Geoff.",she said, smiling brightly.

"Are you Bridgette?",I asked, walking to the table.

Her eyebrow quirked up as she said "Yeah..." in a confused tone.

"Good.",I said, plopping down on the seat across from her and sighing of relief.

"Why?",she asked, starting to laugh.

"Because I've just been seeing a lot of you lately. ", I said as I watched her face turn a little pink.

"Well okay then.",she said.

"You were gonna tell me your "sap story" today.",I said.

She nodded,"I don't mind bringing up the past cause it made me who I am today. And I like myself."

"I like you too. ",I said, causing her to smile.

God, she has a cute smile.

"Well before I tell you my sap story, you should take this money I'm about to give you and get me a McFlurry.",she said, sticking her hand into the pocket of her white eco friendly jacket.

"Or I just use the money in my pocket an buy us both one.",I said, grabbing her arm while sticking my hand in my pocket.

"Bu-",she started to protest before I touched her soft lips with my index finger.

"Nope, no buts.",I said, smirking as her cheeks turned a little pink.

I got up, ordered the two ice creams, and immediately sat back down across from Bridgette.

She was looking out the window aimlessly, staring at the sky.

"Hey Bridge, I ordered the stuff.",I said, watching her hair wave across her face as she turned.

"Do you really want to hear my story?",she asked, eyes full of mystery.

"Well I guess. Do not just not want to bring it up?",I asked.

She sighed, "No, I just realize how stupid I was for dating him. He ended off running off with another girl.",she said.

"Same, except my girl ran off with a guy.",I said.

"Order 345!",screamed the woman behind the counter as she put our McFlurries in the counter.

I got up to get them, grabbing them and headed back to the table where Bridgette was waiting patiently.

"Here we are, two m&m McFlurries.",I said, handing her one.

She smiled gingerly before putting a small scoop in her mouth.

"Alright, before I start. I want you not to ask questions or interrupt me while I'm telling you otherwise I'll stop entirely.",she said sternly, "Got it?"

I just simply nodded and let her talk.

"It all started in freshman year high school. I was new and just fresh moved up from Kokomo, Curcao. I was kinda shy, and had a huge passion for surfing and the sea animals. I made friends during second year because I was just not sure if people would like me, because living in Kokomo for two years gives you a serious tan and makes you darker than Courtney. Yeah, and that first year I dated Alejandro which was a horrible way to start off your high school years. Anyways, I made friends with Dawn and a girl named Zoey. We all loved animals and decided to form a club for animal rescue junior year. A guy named Mike joined at the same time as DJ too, and I personally thought he was adorable. It was obvious Zoey and Mike had a thing for each other, but the same time she met Mike, she starting dating this guy from a different school.",she started.

No, no, no

"So Mike asked me to prom that year because Zoey was going to her boyfriend's prom, and after that we just kinda got together after that. He was really romantic, and always played The Beach Boys on our dates and oh. They were just nice I guess. But, we were the it couple. Sadly, he was my first kiss, first actual date, first everything. His dad was rich so we traveled a lot too. But every time we did, it was never us. He always brought along Zoey, Dawn, and DJ. So those were never really fun. Even New Year's Eve, they shared a kiss right in front of me. I was starting to dislike Zoey, because she already had a boyfriend she was supposedly crazy for but always flirted with mine."

"After we graduated, he got a job at the gas station when I just started protest against animal abuse and abuse against our environment with Dawn, Zoey, and DJ. But basically Zoey never showed up, and was always gone doing who knows what. I went to the gas station one time to check up on Mike, because it was our anniversary. I caught them making out half-naked in the storage room Geoff.",she said, tears starting to fill her golden eyes.

"Bridgette, Zoey was my girlfriend.",I said, dead serious.

She started to laugh as she rubbed the tears away from her eyes, "Yeah right, what did she look like then?"

"Chocolate eyes, red hair always with a flower in it, skinny, and always smelled like roses.",I said, starting to remember her face.

Her eyes widened and filled with more tears. I just moved over and hugged her while she cried.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Zoey just told me she was in love with another man.",I said, stroking her blonde locks. I was close enough to smell her, her scent of the ocean mixed with caramel and vanilla. Her hair felt like silk as I patted her head, as she just cried into my chest.

"Humans just never appreciate what's given to them and always want what they can't have. We are a horrible race.",she sniffled.

"Shh, it's alright.",I said, pushing her head gently further into my chest.

"I'm...sorry...for...being so...weak.",she sniffled, raised her head from my chest.

I just grabbed her head gently and put it back against my chest. I then scooped her up bridal style, grabbing our McFlurries and headed to her trailer outside.

"Hey Geoff.",said DJ waving his sign outside,"Is Bridge alright?"

Dawn just shushed him.

"She's sleeping in perfectly good arms.",she said smiling at me, then looking at Bridgette.

I looked down, and sure enough, the blonde was asleep in my arms.

I never knew someone could fall asleep that quickly.

I flashed Dawn a smile smile before entering the trailer. I saw a bed in the back of the trailer. I saw Bridgette's belt from the first time I saw her and the dress she wore last night lying on the blue covers.

That's Bridgette's

I smiled as I tucked her in, watching her belly move up and down as she breathed. She looked adorable when she was sleeping.

"Good night-morning I guess dudette.",I said, before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Her nose twitched as she just rolled over, claiming the bed as her's.

I walked out to see Scott, Dawn, and DJ inside, taking a break I guess. I just walked to my baby car and drove to the apartment.

"You're home early.",said Duncan, carrying a sleeping Courtney bridal style.

"Yeah she fell asleep.",I said.

"I guess all of our girls are.",she said.

"She's not my girl.",I said,getting a lying feeling in my gut.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go put her to bed then I need to talk to you.",he said, heading off to his and Courtney's room.

I just threw my keys on the counter as a put my McFlurry in the freezer.

"Kay dude, what'd you need to tell me.",I said, acknowledging Duncan's footsteps on the tile.

"There's something I was thinking about.",said Duncan, coming over to me.

"What?",I asked, plopping down on a stool.

"Remember, this is just kinda a dare. Don't get attached. Because right after she comes to Malibu with us, she's probably gonna hit the road with her little hippie group.", he said, opening the fridge and grabbing the milk.

That's right. The whole reason I met Bridgette was a dare set up by Duncan and Courtney four days ago.

"How do you know she'll leave?", I said, sad remember that she was a traveling hippie.

"Because dude I already know you're thinking it. She's a traveling hippie, going around the country to spread the "peace and love to animals and nature" word. It's in her job.",he said.

I sighed.

"Bro, just get into bed with her in Malibu and you win 100 bucks man. I basically set you up for victory. Now think about stuff while I go to bed with my honey bunny.",he said, patting my shoulders and heading down the hallway.

I rested my head in the table. I don't want 100 bucks, I just want to be with Bridgette.

Because in four days, I have fallen in love with Bridgette, the sexy, cute, surfer and traveling hippie

Fuck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
3.3K 60 15
awsten is in love with geoff. geoff has no clue. little!awsten cg!geoff
30.9K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...
7.5K 269 28
Elijah's best friend is always trying to hook her up and pressuring her to go on dates. Normally, Elijah knows from the start that Dani's plan is goi...