๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

Por thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... Mรกs

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twenty eight

1.6K 36 19
Por thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
4:55pm

tyler pov

"that bih done went everywhere, people really know ha" my friend justin chuckled. "foreal mane" i said lowly moving the chair side to side as we sat in the studio. " i heard she with kai and em" justin jumped up telling me.

"damn, foreal? how the fuck kai know ha?" i asked shockingly before i mugged him. "shii ion know i think she lowkey went viral after that video with noti and they saying they liked her with you" justin shrugged.

"im not bout to be sitting over here stressed about a bitch, mane" i said grabbing my headphone then going on my phone just swiping left to right on the homescreen not really using it.

me and asia wasn't talking nomo cause she don't fuck with me cause im getting hate and shit like that. but ian care too much about allat. i guess paris happy and shit and she not gone forgive me but i just wanna be friends again type shit.

i put down my phone stared at the wall while i bumped my head to the music in the back. i snapped back then started rapping again trying to forget about everything.

meanwhile...
paris pov:
the pool party was starting and people were coming in and everyone was setting stuff up and the dj was getting the booth ready and shit. tomorrow is my last day here in atlanta which sucks because im not tryna go back to tally.

when i think about it, i really don't got no more friends done there in florida, all of them is weird but it's whatever i still got mad people that love me in other states.

"yo it's mad people outside waiting down the hill and some of them wasn't even invited" kai said out loud. "come" kai said to me as we walked outside and into the car driving down the hill seeing the people outside with his security. we got out the car seeing them and kai saw everyone and he knows who was invited.

"aight yall good" he pointed to a group of people letting them know that they could go inside and then doing the rest of the people. the place was already started to get packed as we went back up the hill and to the house.

as the sun started to set that's when it really was live and people was coming in. kai's siblings was there, deshae frost, ddg, micheal rainey jr, 2rare, raud, and a whole bunch of people that i never thought i would see in my life.

"yo i be seeing you" micheal came up to me yelling a little bit because the music was loud. if you don't know who micheal is he plays tariq from power, "where you seen me from?" i asked him smiling.

"i be seeing you at niggas shows and shii, and i seen you on kai stream" he said making me nod "oh that's cool". "alright ima see you" he side hugged me then went off somewhere else while i got me a red cup and poured me a couple shots.

"yo what's good paris" i heard someone walk up to me with their hand out dapping me up. it was ddg and i was wondering how the fuck he knew me. "yo tyler been telling me about you and shii" he told me. "what he be telling you?" i asked confused becasuse why is tyler talking bout me.

"he be saying that he miss you" he laughed and i wasn't even laughing with him that shit just got me mad for some reason. "so that's why you came up to me?" i looked at him holding my cup.

"why you got a attitude?"he asked me after hearing a little attitude in my voice. i feel like he was just being annoying and it was fucking up my vibe a lil because why would you come up to me to ask me about my ex?

someone else came up to him dapping him up and talking to him making him turn the other way so he stopped talking to me. i walked outside and it was so much people but like only three people was in the pool. that's really some black people shit.

there was a dance circle forming where i was standing and they started playing that philly music making 2rare and raud go up there doing the lil hips dance or whatever with everyone hyping them up and i had out my phone recording and hyping them up too cause they was lit.

the song changed and kai got on the mic "every mon to a blodclat gyal" he said repeatedly making the girls whine on their friends and shit. i was probably the youngest person there but i wasn't that young.

i was with these other girls that i ain't even know but they was lit we was twerking and shit with kai still on the mic saying that with the music in the background.

i felt somebody come behind me while i was whining and i obviously didn't care. the other girls had some guys behind them and some were twerking on they girl friends.

i heard kai yelling and i guess he was hyping up the person behind me. i had the cup in my hand twerking and shit lit as fuck. "yeah kaleel, yeah kaleel" kai hyped up his lil brother. the song changed making me stop i turned and seen it was kai little brother kaleel of course and he was smiling mad hard.

i wasn't even mad cause he fine. kai was looking at me and he told me to come and follow him so i followed him. "so i seen you dancing on my brother" he started laughing.

"yeah, he just came behind me i aint even know it was him" i laughed. "you know i could put you on, you know what im saying" he started smiling hard rubbing his hands together.

"it's cool, im just chillin right now but i don't know maybe one day" i told him "aight bet" he said then we both went back into the crowd.

there was a dance circle with kai and fanum in the middle battling each other doing hips and it was mad funny had everyone hyping them up.

at this point i was type drunk and still drinking, and nobody was telling me to stop drinking so i didn't really care. everybody started going in the circle then i started dancing and shit with everybody hyping me up.

atlanta was so lit and i lowkey didn't want to leave. duke was vlogging the pool party and the camera man showed me and i started posing and shit with my drink in my hand, "heyy yall" i said blowing kisses to the camera.

there was so much going on like some people were dancing and some people were twerking and others was just drinking and getting high but it was all vibes at the end of the day.

i was really vibing foreal and the drinks really had me singing my heart out with some random ass dude i think was duke friend. the pool party was all over the internet had a lot of people wishing they were there but im glad kai invited me because i had a time.

later, everyone was inside and only a few people were still outside but mostly everyone was in the house as it was packed in there. i sat on the couch next to some two other girls that i didn't know and they were pretty but they were talking to each other.

kai walked up to me while i was sitting down, "yo you good, you need anything?" he asked raising his voice a little so i can hear him over the music. "yeah im good, thank you" i nodded making him nod and then walk away.

"so where you from?" micheal asked me. a while later kai, micheal and i were talking to each other while the house with people and different convos. "im from new york but i live in florida" i answered flipping my hair back a little. "what part" his eyebrow raised. "tallahassee".

i was lowkey nervous talking to him because the only time i've ever seen him was on tv because power is my show. we was talking it up or whatever, good talks good talks.

it was getting late and some people was leaving dapping up the amp members and some people telling them bye. chris (chrisnxtdoor) was sleep and a few other people.

and i seen some girl go in duke room with him but we not gon talk about that. i was really finna fall asleep and spend the night at the amp house but i had to go to my hotel because i had a flight to go to in the morning.

i ended giving micheal my instagram, yeah don't play wit it. i had to leave sadly bro i wanted to cry cause i had to leave atlanta. hopefully i could come back and spend more time with amp and shit.

kai walked up to me asking me if i was ready to go "yeah" i answered, but i wanted to say bye to everyone first. i walked up to duke who was talking to two girls who were standing in front of him.

"bye duke" i smiled at him. "oh you leaving?" he asked stopping his conversation, "yeah i gotta get to the hotel". "alright den ima see you luh sis" he said giving me a side hug.

then i went up to fanum telling him i was leaving then he side hugged me "safety" he said mid hug. after i said bye to the rest of them but at this point a lot of people were leaving and tryna figure how some of them is gon get a ride home.

i went outside with kai standing out his drivers car "alright safety, gang" he hugged me "alright later" i smiled stepping into the car then his driver drove to the hotel.

i was in the car half sleep but i was still on my phone watching people stories on Instagram and looking at the people's stories that were at the pool party. i could see that everyone that was there was having a good ass time.

i was swiping through people's stories and accidentally joined tylers live and i seen what he was doing, he was just in the booth. he always be in the booth at the weirdest times like it's almost three o'clock.

i left like two seconds after joining but i already knew the fans was gonna see that i joined and do the absolute most.

comments:
@user528 why you ain't go to amp pool party?
@user2529 did paris just join or im trippin?
@user1119 paris mad weird why she watching yo live?
@user6829 dat boy in his feelings badd😂😂
@user325 i will treat you better than paris did
@user1688 @user325 you acting like paris the one that did something wrong💀.

_____________________

anyway i fell asleep for a few minutes after exiting instagram and swiping out of all my apps even though the hotel wasn't even that far i was still tired.

i swear i always pull up to this hotel late as fuck. we got to the hotel and i opened the door stepping out the car thanking kai's driver while he waited for me to walk into the hotel before he could drive off.

i walked in taking the elevator into my room. the elevator door opened and i walked down the hall to my room in a tired way dragging my feet a lil. i walked up to my door trying to unlock it.

i heard someone come behind me scaring me making me jump and scream loud as fuck. i turn around. "bro what the fuck?!" i yelled mad as fuck rolling my eyes. "hey paris" he laughed at me while i was still serious.

"chris how and why the fuck are you in my hotel?" i asked him standing in front of my door. "and why are you in atl?" i mugged him. "why are you in atl?" he said flipping the question onto me.

"i asked you first" i crossed my arms. i honestly was so confused how my ex came all the way from florida to atlanta and how the fuck we in the same hotel. "you stalking me?" i tilted my head.

i wasn't really mad because me and chris are still cool we just don't talk. i was only mad because he fucking scared me while im by myself. i really wanted to know what the fuck he was doing in atl but i didn't wanna do to much talking.

"how you knew it was me?" i asked him, "i seen you get picked up yesterday by some dude but ian wanna say nun till i seen that you posted that you was in atl on your story" he explained standing right in front of me.

"you're actually weird" i laughed a little at the fact of how he managed to find me. a employee from down the hall walked up to us. "is everything okay over here i heard a scream, im just making sure" she asked politely.

"yeah we good" he answered the lady. "if somebody was fucking in the hotel and you heard moaning would you ask the same thing?" he asked jokingly making the employee go silent and stare in a weird way then walk away.

"chris you're actually annoying" i laughed watching the lady walk away. "ion even know why im still standing here im finna go in my room i'll see you later" i told chris turning around to open the door with the key card that was in my hand.

i walked in the room and noticed that he walked in too as i turned around to close the door. "nigga i know you not bout to come into my room" i laughed tilting my head after.

i didn't really care but i lowkey wanted him to leave as i walked to the bed and sat down at the edge. "when you go back to tally?" he asked sitting down on one of the chairs that was facing the bed.

"in the morning" i answered taking off my slides. "i really wanna know what the fuck you doing in my room?" i laughed looking at him. "youn miss me?" he held his arms out and shrugged tilting his head making me laugh.

"chris im bouta got to sleep and i gotta get dressed so goodbye" i said getting up from the bed ready to get in the shower but waiting for him to leave.

"you acting like ian neva seen you naked before" he laughed slouching down in the chair. "i never said that you never seen me naked but can i get some privacy at least like it's mad early and you over here bothering me" i mugged him getting annoyed.

"go take a shower then ima be here" he started smiling mad hard licking his lips. "why can't you just get out?" i asked again. i took off my cover up shorts that i had on top of my bathing suit walking into the bathroom.

"paris com'ere" he shouted a little bit making me come out the bathroom still having my swimsuit on. what?" i looked at him standing by the bathroom door. "come" he said stroking his chin making me walk over to him rolling my eyes cause i just wanted to go take a shower.

"you look good in dat" he looked at me up and down licking his lips. "where is your room, and who you came with? cause they probably looking for you" i said seriously.

"wow so youn miss me?" he asked me tilting his head. "bae- chris" i stumbled my words a little bit, "im finna go take a shower so ion know bout you but yeah im tired, so by the time i get out you best not be in here" i turned around walking into the bathroom closing the door and locking it.

i started the shower and got in taking a long ass shower, i was hoping that chris would be gone by then but i didn't even know if he was still in the room or not.

after taking my long ass shower all i wanted to do was go to sleep even though it was late asf, i got out the shower drying myself then wrapping the towel around me. i open the bathroom door walking to the bed and i see chris laying down mad comfortable and shit.

"you still here?!" my eyebrows raised surprisingly because i was in that bathroom for mad long. "you over here watching tv and shit" i laughed not taking him seriously.

"are you drunk?" i asked a genuine question holding my towel to my chest so it don't fall. "nah, i just miss you and it's been a minute" he said slowly in a low voice sounding high as fuck.

"you could come to my house when you come to tally im not finna do this right now chris im tired" i whined and he was just getting more annoying.

"okay bye chris, get out" i rolled my eyes making him get up off the bed. he stood up in front of me looking down making me look up at him. he hugged me and then he grabbed my ass with both hands making me push him away in a playful way.

"horny ass" i laughed then he laughed too. "alright, actually bye, im finna go to sleep" i told him and he sighed a little like he didn't wanna leave.

i walked him to the door with the towel still around me and he opened the door and stood outside the room. "call me when you get to tally" he told me. "alright oh my gosh" i rushed so he could leave. "whicho sexy ass" he said in a low voice but i could still hear him i rolled my eyes closing the door because that nigga wasted my time.

when he left i just threw on some regular clothes and turned off the lights then went my ass straight to sleep. i barely got any sleep that night but it was whatever i just wanted to get home at this point.

in the morning...
i had already left the hotel and i was on the plane back home to tally sad as fuck because i miss atlanta.
the flight wasn't that long which was good.

later, when the plane landed i called me a uber to take my ass home. when the uber arrived i got in there sitting down with all my stuff. i get a facetime call from david and i answer.

"hello?" i answered the phone seeing him seeing a blunt in his room. "yeah wassup" he answered hitting the blunt. "i just landed in florida or whatever and im in the uber right now" i told him holding my phone with my airpods in.

"aight i was just checking on you and shit though" he said then cleared his throat. "why you smoking mad early like your a fein" i laughed and he did his lil smirk after taking a pull.

"well yeah it's not really much going on right now but ima call you later" i looked out the window while talking to him. "aight bet, get home safe ma heart" he said lowly. "aight bye" i hung up the call. i had some pictures that i took before the pool party that i wanted to post.

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A  PHOTO

liked by kaicenat, whereis22 and others
@parisslynn wherever the plane land im the littest there🤍
30,000 likes | 537 comments

@user52783 she glowinggg💛!!

@ddosama ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

@user4624 ok paris in her 'that girl' era😍
> @parisslynn been dat girl

@2rare 🔥🔥

@sugarhillddot ma heartyyy❤️❤️

@user003 i seen her at kai pool party on his story

how yall feel about this chapter??

thank y'all for 61k reads on this book, i love y'all💕!!!

STAY TUNEDDD!!!!!!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...