Neito Monoma X Male Reader

By Xash_is_doneX

This story is gonna take a while to write because of the amount of ideas i have for this. ANYWAYS its just Mo... More

Intro Page <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 17.5 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
NOT A PART, BUT CAT
APOLOGYYYYYY (nasp)
Chapter 27 <3

Chapter 26 <3

145 12 6
By Xash_is_doneX

We were walking to school when all of a sudden, "Yo! Can I walk the rest of the way with you?"

We turned around and saw Denki trying to catch up. "No, go hang out with other los-"

"Yeah sure. We dont mind," I cut Neito off.

"Hell yeah! Mind if my buddy Kirishima joins too?"

"Not at all, we would be happy to have him."

"No we wouldn't," Neito turned to me, clearly irritated.

"Here I am trying to make friends and youre ruining it for me. As my boyfriend, I would thought you would be rather happy for me."

"Whatever."

Neito didnt talk the whole way to school. He just scowled and squeezed my hand. I could tell I irritated him. I just hope he isnt actually mad at me.

At lunch, Denki brought over some of his other friends, and its actually pretty nice having other people around. I mean, yeah, I like everyone in my class, but its fun to have another class around.
"Hey Y/n, do you know who youre gonna intern with?"

"Not yet. Since I obviously didnt get scouted, I have no clue who to go with."

"Dont call him Y/n, you call him L/n. You barely know him."

"I let him call me by my first name, why cant I call him by his?"

"Neito, seriously, calm down. Denki hasn't done anything wrong."

"I just think hes annoying, okay?"

"Alright, tomorrow I'm sitting with Denki and his class. I'm not sitting with you."

"Thats stupid."

"No, you're stupid. He's not doing anything to hurt anyone. Just let him be."

"Fine." Neito turned away from me and was silent the rest of the day.

I was walking home alone. I never thought I would again. Everyone in class has their own little groups they walk home with, but Neito left as quickly as possible. I wouldve followed and apologized, but I didnt wanna make him angrier. Denki offered to walk me home, but I didnt feel like it. I just wish Neito would talk to me. I know I made him mad, but I just wish he would listen and talk to me.

"Neito isnt with you?" Mom asled as I walked in the house.

"No. Not today."

"Is something wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing, I wouldnt worry about it," I tried giving her a smile, but it just made her worry more.

"Y/n. Tell me what happened."

I told her about everything that happened today. She said this is something that happens. That couples get in small arguments and they need a few hours to a few days to cool off from it.

I ate a bit of my dinner and went upstairs. I worked on some homework then opened my phone. I had no new messages.

"Oh dear. Losing your friends now, are you?"

"Im not losing anyone, now could you go away?"

"Well I could, but you need to learn to deal with me."

"I just gotta ask you something and find out who you are and then you'll be gone for good. So I dont really need to learn to deal with you."

"Aw whats wrong? Are you angry at someone? Maybe that boyfriend of yours?"

"Im not angry at him."

"So youre fine with how he behaved today?"

"No, it was childish of him!"

"You seem angry with him."

"Well Im not, okay? Im alright. Hes alright. Were alright."

"Sure. I think youre actually fighting. Hes angry with you and youre angry with him."

"Im not angry."

"Sure youre not. By the way, if you want me to leave, just ask me something. You should know this."

"Fine. Whats your name?"

"I dont think youre ready for that much, but my first name starts with a T."

"Well thats helpful."

"I know it is."

Alone again. But I dont know if I like being alone. At least right now. Normally Neito is all in my space and I want to be left alone, but I think I miss him being annoying.

Neito <3

hey, are you there?
im sorry about today
*seen*

Who am I kidding, did I really think he was gonna respond?? He is mad at me. I cant lie to myself. I made him mad.

*ping*

He actually messaged me back?

Neito <3

what?
im busy so make it quick

im sorry for getting mad at you earlier
i can still sit with you tomorrow
i was mad earlier
i didnt mean to get angry like that
i feel bad

do you really?

yes, of course i do!!!!

mhm, sure

whats that supposed to mean?!
*seen*
neito?

I shut my phone off. I was ready to cry, but there was a knock on my door.
"Yo Y/n~ You aint crying over a boy are ya?"

I opened the door, "No, Im not. Dont worry Miko."

"Sooo," she sat on the bed and patted the spave next to her, "what went down? Are you still together? Do I need to beat him up?"

"No, you dont need to beat him up. Were still together, but hes mad at me." She raised her eyebrows ans motioned for me to keep talking. "I made a new friend, or, maybe acquaintance, at school. Today he walked with us and his friends were with us. Theyre all from Class A by the way. I forgot to say that. But basically Neito didnt want them around and was being a jerk so I told him to stop."

"What did you say, exactly?"

"I dont really remember."

"Yes you do, I can tell."

"I said he was stupid and that I wasnt gonna sit with my class tomorrow."

"Well I dont get why hes so upset. You told him the truth!"

"I shouldnt have called him stupid, at least not at school, thats just embarrassing for him. At least, I would be embarrassed."

"Maybe it isnt you, its the others? I mean, I think either eay he shouldnt be mad. No offense but, youre actually making friends, that never happens!"

"Yeah, thats true. But its Class A. They think theyre all stuck in their own world, that theyre the only class there."

"Now you see, that sounds stupid."

"How?"

"You sound like your idiotic boyfriend. Your being a jerk to another class just like him." Miko looked at me and out a hand on my shoulder. "Im glad youre finally putting yourself out there and meeting people, but.. some of them seem like not so great people."

"So what, are you saying I should break up with him?"

"No, not at all Y/n! Im just saying, hes rubbing off on you, and I dont think its in a good way."

"Im sorry."

She sighed, "Dont be. Imma go home now, m'kay?"

I just nodded in response as she walked out the door. I heard her talking to Mom downstairs, but didmt pay attention to what either or them were saying. I just decided I should sleep. Try and forget about today.

I woke up late and barely made it to school on time. I honestly wish I wouldve just slept and missed today.

I walked with Denki and Kirishima like yesterday, but barely said a word. I dont think they noticed.
In class, only time I spoke was when I was called on by the teachers.
Thankfully we didnt train today.
At lunch I didnt say much and barely ate my food. Everyone thought this was how I was since it was Class A.
The rest of the day, I was silent. No one from class tried talking to me. They didnt seem to want to.
Walking home alone, I cried. Why?
I told myself I wouldnt let anything like this happened when I saw how heartbroken Miko was once. Now look at me. Thankfully that shadow figure didnt pop up and pester me.

One thing was bothering me though.

Someone was matching my pace on the opposite side of the street. It didnt bother me at first, but its been several blocks. She doesnt look like she goes to UA, her uniform is from somewhere else. I dont know what to do. Im trying to ignore her, but its difficult. I keep seeing her look over at me out of the corner of my eye.
She started speeding up. 'Oh, maybe she lives up ahead and is just trying to get home quicker,' I thought. But no. She was turning. To my side of the street.

"Hello! How are you Y/n?" She had a huge smile on her face.

"Uhm, Im sorry, do I know you?"

"Not at all, but I know you~" I went to turn around, but she grabbed me by the hand and started pulling me forward. "Where do you live Y/n?"

"Im not telling you that."

"Why not? All Im doing is taking ya home!"

"Because I have no clue who you are."

"Call me Himiko!"

"...Himiko??"

"Dont worry about my full name. So, about that boyfriend of yours.."

"How do you know? Wait, no, youre just one of Miko's other friends trting to get me to talk. Im not gonna."

"Oh, I wish I was. Shes soooo pretty. If only she would bleed a little, she would look stunning." She barely whispered that last part, I couldnt even understand what she said.

"Uh, what? I couldnt hear you."

"Hm? Oh, nothing, domt worry! Now which house is yours again," she looked at 3 houses next to each other, one of which was indeed mine. "Aha!" She walked onto my porch, still holding onto my hand. She reached into the bottom of the mailbox and grabbed out spare house key since Mom wasnt home right now.

Oh gods. Mom isnt home.

I have no clue who this girl is. She doesnt have a good vibe to her, I can see that much. I wish I knew a little more about her. Her full name might help.
But what if shes a psycho thats trying to kill me? If I call Mom while shes working she wont answer. If I call Neito he probably wont even pick up. I could call Miko, but what if thats what she wants? This Himiko girl was talking about how she wishes she knew Miko, but it sounded more creepy than anything. I dont wanna put Miko in danger, but just what if I am in danger? Would Kendo come? Would she believe me?

"Hellooo, Y/n~ You awake there?" I felt her poking my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, uh yeah, sorry. Got lost in thought."

"Ah, I do that. It can be kinda annoying sometimes, cant it?"

"Yeah, sure can."

"Sooo, got any games? Board games? Video games? Card games?"

"Yeah but I dont know how to play a few of them."

"Thats okay, I can teach ya!"

"No thats-"

"I know how to play pretty much every game out there! I can teach you. Were gonna become best friends!"

"Uh.. okay?" Why did I say okay? I have no clue who this is!! She knows where I live and where the house key is. She even knows where we keep the games. I am so confused and concerned on how she knows all of this. Also, big also, why does she call me by my first name?

*knock knock*

"Dont worry, Ive got it!" Before I could say anyhting she opened the door and I saw him. Neito was standing there with a box.

He pushed her out of the way. "Why the hell is this?" he said, looking at me, standing there in middle of the living room.

"Honestly I dont know. She is gicing me weird vibes though."

"Why is she here then?!"

"She wont leave me alone, I dunno what to do!"

"Uhm Im right here you two!"

He turned to her and pointed at the sidewalk. "Leave."

"But why? I finally decided to talk to Y/n and his boyfriend kicks me out!"

"Exactly, I need to talk to him, and you need to leave." With that, he pushed her out the door and locked it. "Alright, my mom made me come here and say this. Just so you know, Im still kinda mad."

"Im sorry."

"Stop, dont apologize. I was, what was it? Oh yeah. 'I was being an idiot, I understand why you were mad, and I am sorry'."

"Thats just what your mom told you to say, isnt it?"

"Yep. And she said to give you this," he held the box out to me.
I opened it, and it had a bracelet inside. It was made of calcite. He rolled up his sleeve, "I have one too. It absorbs negative energy and stuff like that, I think. Thats what it said."

"That is what it does, thank you." I hugged him for at least 2 minutes. I didnt wanna let go. "Ive missed you, even if its only been a day since we talked."

"Ill admit it, I have missed you a little, you loser."

Okay, so, not the longest chapter, but it was over 2000 words, so Im happy. I dunno if you guys are gonna like it, but I actually enjoyed writing this one. I wouldve gotten this out 2 days earlier but I decided to finally watch season 2 of Tokyo Revengers and I finished it and OOO it was good. Hakkai is my new favorite like WHY IS HE SO PRETTY???? But anyways, thats kept me from writing. Im gonna try and get the next part out ASAP, I promise :] Byeeeee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 284 38
Started:July 12, 2023 Ended:April 25, 2024 Edit: I don't know how it deleted my story description so imma js say if you're interested look in the boo...
28.3K 856 17
Uraraka X fem reader. My writing gets better as the story goes on, and feel free to leave constructive criticism.
97.7K 2.1K 31
This world is scary, but with friends things are easier to do. Maybe even having fun! Who knows what will happen? Maybe even having someone who is mo...
71.4K 2.9K 22
(THIS IS AN X MALE READER !!) Females DNI This is a work in process, therefore I don't have a schedule set!