This is Glek

By varzanic

(Sequel to Beloved) Helix is at war, and they're loosing. Tobias is called to the front lines to lead his men... More

(Part 1) Chapter 1: Trouble
Chapter 3: The Emperor's Banquet
Chapter 4: Counter Attack
Chapter 5: Suspicion
Chapter 6: A Scorned Pet
Chapter 7: War Declaration
Chapter 8: Valorous
Chapter 9: Will and Testament
Chapter 10: Gone
Chapter 11: Gift from God
Chapter 12: Taming the Devil's Pet
Chapter 13: Thanos
Chapter 14: Forget
(Part 2) Chapter 15: Saving Your Neck
Chapter 16: Mending Helix
Chapter 17: Unsynced
Chapter 18: The Devil's Return
Chapter 19: A Monster
Chapter 20: Worthy of a Reward
Chapter 21: Demons
Chapter 22: Mind Games
Chapter 23: One Shot
Chapter 24: Until You've Killed Someone
Chapter 25: Bits and Pieces
Chapter 26: Headaches
Chapter 27: Mountain Cat
Chapter 28: Wake-Up Call
Chapter 29: The Final Beast
Chapter 30: One Must Die
Chapter 31: Underground
Chapter 32: To Hell with It
Chapter 33: Beloved

Chapter 2: Fashion Statement

11K 721 48
By varzanic

Chapter 2

Fashion Statement

I heard a grunting noise and rolled over to see Tobias standing in the doorway with his arms folded. "Hi."

"You didn't dry your hair properly." His eyes flicked over to Sora who looked like his usual flawless self. 

I shrugged. "I stayed in the room at least." Combing it down, I climbed off the bed and went to the general. "Can we go home now?"

Tobias nodded. "We're done for the day."

"Thank god," I whispered, slipping past him.

"Language Raja." 

The emperor was leaning against the back of the couch. "Raja."

I bowed my head. "Sora is sleeping."

"Should I know about anything else?"

I shook my head. "We just watched a movie. We stay in the room, I promise."

"Hmmm...."

Tobias grabbed my hand and nodded to the Eric. "See you tomorrow." 

He led me into the hallway. We walked through the palace to the car waiting in front. Tobias opened the door for me and waved me inside. I grabbed a tablet from a compartment under the seat and selected a game. Tobias played with my hair as he checked his phone. 

"You're in the news again."

I froze and looked up at him sheepishly.

"For once, it's not for misbehaving."

The picture on the screen showed us at a government event. 

I scrunched up my face. "I hate that collar." 

Tobias laughed. "It looked nice on you."

"It kept getting caught in my hair." I motioned to the strings of crystals that looped down low in both the back and front. 

"You know who's fault it is for starting this trend."

I stared out the window. "They've taken it too far. A loose fitting collar is nothing like these. Look what Sora showed me it." I type it into my tablet and showed him the image. "It practically an outfit. Sora is thinking about asking the emperor for one." The chains draped down to a belt around the slave's waist. "He wants to wear it to the Emperor Banquet."

"I could get you one too. You'll also be attending the banquet"

"No thanks."

Tobias chuckled in my ear. "One wrong move and you'll get a peek of what's underneath." His hands slipped lower.

"I said no." I moved my skirt over my exposed thigh. 

"Why? You'd look nice in one."

"Wouldn't want to upstage the emperor's pet," I muttered.

Tobias chuckled. "It would give the gossip columnists something to write about, though."

"Tobias, don't." I pushed his hand off my knee. 

"For someone who's needs to be punished, I'd expect you to be seducing me."

"I don't want to do it in the car." I struggled to keep his hand off.

Tobias wrapped his arms around me and squeezed.

"Stop," I gasped. "You're crushing me."

"Why is it," he growled in my ear, "you decided to act like a savage when we're in public, and I only get the sweet Raja when we're alone?"

"To not give you the satisfaction of people saying you tamed me." I arched my back to get away, but nothing worked. Having a lover with abnormal strength was not something I enjoyed. "Tobias."

"Relax, I'm not hurting you."

I slumped against his side. "Was the emperor mad?"

"Upset, Raja," he rubbed his forehead, but kept his other arm securely around my waist. "It didn't help you drag Sora into your little act of rebellion."

"It wasn't rebellion," I said softly. "I just want to find out what you were doing."

"I already explain it to you, Raja."

"Top secret," I muttered. "Everything is top secret, but you still tell me."

"Only when I'm allowed to."

I glanced up at him. "What do you mean?"

He smiled. "You're not as clever as you think."

"And you're still a jerk." I grabbed my tablet and ignored him. 

"Well, I have been called Satan," he teased.

My head snapped to the side and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you dare. I was scared and know nothing about this world."

"And you still act like the same spoiled little brat." He flicked my chin.

"I am not eighteen anymore. I've been here long enough to understand that you are not the anti-god. You're just a general being ordered around by a bunch of fat old men."

He peered down his nose at me. "No, you're twenty-four and still don't understand the position of a general."

Pursing my lips, I went back to my game.

"You're going to ignore me now?"

I didn't reply, with a sour expression on my face.

"Is it because I've been neglecting you that you're acting like this?" His hand caressed my thigh. 

"No." I dropped my tablet. "That's not it."

"I think it is." He fell on top of me. His lips pressed against mine. 

"Tobias." I pressed on his shoulder. "That's not it."

"It is." He kissed me hard. 

"Stop it."

"Hell no," he pinned me down and hovered above me. "My disobedient slave needs to be properly tamed."

I glared at him. "You're not funny."

He kissed me. "It'll love you properly tonight." Sitting up, he held me to his side. 

Bowing my head, I fiddled with my tablet. "I'm sorry that I embarrassed you in front of the counsil."

With a sigh, Tobias pulled me onto his lap, so I was straddling him. "You know how to act Raja. You can't even get away with calling yourself a savage anymore."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "If something bad were happening, you'd tell me right?"

The general was silent and massaged my back. "I'll take care of you, Raja."

Clenching my jaw, I inhaled sharply. "Just don't do anything stupid."

***

He left. Tobias left without even waking me up. Something was wrong, but I was going to have to trust him. Tobias had led leagues of rebellious soldiers, dealt with an anger council that wanted to throw him in prison, and not to mention my brother who had been admimentant about cutting his head off.

I sat up and threw the covers back. Six months house arrest and two more years of probation was what he was sentenced too after taking me back to sector 31, I still don't understand how he convinced them to lighten the insubordination charges as well as keep his position. 

I pressed my fingers into my side. The scar had been quickly taken care of once the infection had been treated. 

"Raja!" The bedroom door open, and Nina entered. "Up, up. It's time to start the day."

Groaning, I flopped back down and put a pillow over my head. 

"None of that now." She patted my leg. "Tobias warned me, you'd be in one of your moods."

I threw the pillow across the bed. "I'm not in a mood."

"Then get up." She lifted a piece of my hair. "Someday, I think you purposely rat your hair. It looks like something nest in this."

Rolling off the bed, I marched to the bathroom holding a blanket around my waist. "I don't really care what it looks like." I stepped into the tub and turned on the water. 

Shaking her head, Nina went to find me an outfit as a slave washed my hair. Once done, I stepped out and put a towel around my waist. I sat slumped over on a stool as they dried it. Nine returned. 

I arch a brow at her selection. "That's a little fancy for sitting at home." I had hoped it was a shorts days.

"That's because you're going out." She laid them on the counter. 

The pointed eared slave dumped some oil in her hands and massage it into my hair to get rid of the frizziness. 

"With who?" I sunk into my shoulder as she really worked in the oil. "The general's gone."

"He left early, so he could take you shopping for the Emperor's Banquet."

I sucked in my cheek. "Oh yeah."

***

I stepped out of the car and a bodyguard led me into the store. From the window mannequins, I could tell this was the exact place I didn't want to shop. Tobias was examining a row of cases. I glared at the man and marched over.

"I told you no."

Tobias smile, not looking away from the elaborate collar that blended in with the skirt that went with it. "After you showed me that picture, I wanted to see you in one."

"Tobias," I hissed. "Look at these." I ran my hand through the chains. "I might as well be naked. These are not going to cover anything."

"You never know. You might end up liking one." He put his arm around my shoulders and led me to the back room. 

An attended was waiting. Tobias removed my collar and placed it on a stand. The man set to work taking my measurements. 

"Anything in particular you want to see?" he asked.

The general sat down on the couch that was in front of a pedestal with mirrors on the surrounding walls. "Something with a bit of an edge. He's not exactly innocent."

I glared at Tobias as the attendant nodded without hesitation. My reputation wasn't the best, but I obeyed the general, most of the time.

"I'm okay with some sex appeal as well."

My mouth dropped open. The Emperor's Banquet was highly televised, and I rather not being wandering about naked on mainstream television. 

"I have one I think you'll like." The man went to retrieve it.

Tobias sunk into his chair. "Strip."

I pursed my lips. "No."

"Now Raja. It's just us, and I guess him, but he's going to see you naked anyways in order to get the outfit on."

Groaning, I rubbed my forehead. "Can't we go somewhere else?"

"Nope." He gave me a smirk. "Eric expects everyone to dress in their best."

Gritting my teeth, I slipped off my skirt and the spandex shorts underneath. Tobias tossed me a towel with velcro along the top to put around my waist. The attendant return with a red and black color. The skirt were strings of rubies attached to a black metal belt that mimic the collar.

"Tobias," I whined. "Really?"

"Put it on."

The man placed the collar around my neck. I touched the ruby in the center.

"Pretty, isn't it?" asked the man.

I nodded.

He fixed the waves of black diamonds and rubies of different sizes that ran down my chest and back. A chain on both sides connected each loop and ended near my hips. Rubies were embedded in it. I bit my lip as he removed the towel and carefully put the skirt around my waist. The man locked it in place. Black strings of diamonds dangled down. Occasional panels of red mixed throughout. 

"Wow," said Tobias when the man finished.

"We can also attached the chain to his navel, if you like."

I watched the general closely though the mirrors. "No."

"It would be cute."

"Tobias," I hissed. "You pushing it too far."

"I still think it would be cute." He folded his arms. "I like it, but let's try on a few more."

The attendant fitted me in a white and gold outfit. One that had no back to the skirt. Another one barely hid the front. My mood was getting worse with each one I was forced to put on. The man brought out the skimpiest of the bunch, and I was done.

"No, Tobias. That's too much." I backed away from the attendant. 

He smiled and waved the man off. "I think I want to try the first one back on."

I let out a sigh. If I had to wear any of them, that one was the best. At least, it sort of covered everything, as long as I stood still.

The attendant put the black and red combo back on. I moved my hair out of the way. 

"I like this one the best," said Tobias. 

"It's wins out of all we've seen, but I still don't want to wear it," I said plainly. 

"Why?" Tobias stood and walked up behind me. Kissing my neck, he grabbed my hips. "You won't want Sora to be all alone."

"What do you mean?" I peeked over at him. 

He tucked my hair behind my ear. "Eric is dressing Sora similar to this. He was feeling nervous about it, so I assured him you'd be wearing one as well."

"Tobias-"

He swung me around and kissed me hard. "You're so damn sexy in this."

"Then let's save it for the bedroom," I said under my breath. 

"Please Raja," he whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. "I want to show you off."

My face felt hot. "No..."

"You'd look so beautiful." His hand ran down my leg. 

"I don't want to have an accident."

"What if I let you wear something underneath?"

Biting my lip, I glanced at myself in the mirrors. It was nice. It felt good on my skin and the fit really well. "Fine."

Smiling, he kissed my cheek. "Make the final adjustments," he said to the man. 

"What?" I turned around. "Final adjustments?"

He pressed his lips to my forehead. "It was made for you."

Clenching my jaw, I held in my anger. "I hate you." I marched past him and plopped down on the couch. 

Tobias chuckled. "Take it as your punishment that you and Sora will experience together." 

The attendant brought over a tablet. 

The general signed his name. "Maybe next time you'll stay in the room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 227 40
+++ BoyXBoy +++ After getting adopted by Mr and Mrs. Foster, young Sora finds himself doing anything he can to stay out of the house. He becomes a s...
382K 10K 18
A Prince kidnapped from his Kingdom to be the slave of the soon-to-be King of the rival kingdom. Collin is feisty and non-compliant, and Phyias is lo...
2.2M 105K 38
After getting caught by the police, Axis Imber is sent to a school for misfits. A school to some, a prison for most. Serpenti High is a place like n...
1.3M 80.4K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...