Shame

By marymary-diva17

All her life lani had been told she had brought shame to her family, she was not like either of her father ja... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author note (2)
Question 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Lani future mate or mates
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Lani relationship with jake & neytiri
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Moat and Norm
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 17

969 22 1
By marymary-diva17

It was the next day after lani had waken up from her deep slumber and since then she was trying to come to terms with everything she had heard and saw. She had wonder off from home alone today as she was now sitting on flat rock with her legs dipping in the water the, she soon noticed some fish following her legs as she moved them around and around. Lani laughed at what she was seeing the fish were following her every move. Soon the fish had swam away when the sound of footsteps came near lani.

Lani" I know you are there ... kxee"

Kxee " how could you tell it was me princess"

Lani " by the sound of your footsteps so tell me why have you come to see me" kxee soon sat next to lani as the pair were looking out on the ocean and enjoying the silence at the moment.

Kxee " I came to see how you are doing after the whole incident"

Lani " well if I'm honest it has been hard for me I had thought I dead right there but now I'm up, I felt so scared for a moment until I saw my mom and everyone else I love and care about .... It made me feel happy as well"

Kxee " look I know I will never know what you have been threw that I'm happy you are back here, it would stuck if anything bad happened to you"

Lani " thank you"

Kxee " I know you life I'd getting more difficult now but you have people here for you your brothers,friends, and me we will always be here for you lani"

Lani " thank you kxee so what happened when I was in my deep slumber"

Kxee " well there are fight among everybody I think your brothers and friends were blaming me, Tsyerio was mad I think he was about to punch me for what happened"

Lani " oh"

Kxee " yes I think they all blame me for what happened as I was the last one to be near you before the events of yesterday"

Lani " I'm so sorry kxee I didn't mean to bring you into my family drama"

Kxee "it okay"

???? " hey" lani and kxee soon looked down at the water and saw tsyeiso floating in the water he soon smiled at the pair, hoping to have some time speak with lani about something important.

Kxee " sure you can speak with her if Lani wishes for that"

Lani " yes I will love that"

Kxee " I will see you all later bye for now" kxee soon got up from his spot near you allowing Tsyerio to take his place but it seems like the boys had exchanged looks between each other. Lani was able to see it all happen before her eyes but before she could do anything else, tsyerio soon lift himself up out of the water and onto dock you were sitting on.

Tsyeiro " how are you feeling lani after waking up yesterday"

Lani " I'm feeling okay tsyerio I'm getting better by the day but still dealing with everything that happened and coming to terms with some stuff as well"

Tsyeiro " you had us all worried there when you passed out underwater we couldn't tell if you were breathing there, for a moment as you were not moving at all"

Lani " I didn't mean to worry any of you"

Tsyeiro " what really happen when you were down there with kxee underwater or when you were in your deep slumber"

Lani " well let's speak about when I was asleep well I got to see my mom it was nice seeing her as well, she gave me some good evidence and I saw other family members who gave me some guidance as well"

Tsyerio " I'm happy you got to see you mom again you speak highly of her and I see that you miss her"

Lani " thank you Tsyerio"

Tsyerio " so what were you and kxee talking about I only herd some parts of the conversation not all"

Lani " he was checking up on me after what happened and we talked how we are talking"

Tsyeiro " oh I thought he had come here seeking something else out from you"

Lani " he was worried about me as he is someone one very close to me I will do the same for him and you, both of you are very important in my life and so is everyone else" Tsyerio smiled at the comment as it made him feel relax but he still didn't like kxee that much, he was still trying to get along with the boy but he still wanted to know what was the deeper relationship with kxee and lani.

Later that day

Lani " ......." Lani was at home after a day of thinking about what happened to her, even after she had woken up from what had happened to her a few days ago.

Lani " will you like to help me make dinner neteyam" neteyam soon sat next to his baby sister, she had given her a worried look.

Neteyam " how are you feeling today"

Lani " I'm feeling well teyam"

Neteyam " look I know these last few days haven't been the best for you"

Lani " you don't say" lani had started laughing a bit at her brother comment, getting him to laugh as well.

Neteyam " no matter what are dads say I will always stand up for you"

Lani " thank you neteyam but I don't want you to get in trouble with our dads and everyone else, you are the future olo'eythan" neteyam soon looked at lani and place a comforting hand on her shoulders.

Neteyam " I don't care I will do anything for you and pass this point I don't care what others say, you are my baby sister and I made a promise to mom to keep your safe and happy"

Lani " thank you big brother"

Neteyam " now come on help me make dinner you have a better culinary skills then me"

Lani " I will love to help big bro" neteyam had smiled at his baby sister and they soon started making dinner. After a while the rest of their siblings had arrived back at home soon joining with the two convention. All the brothers we're happy to see their sister was well, after what happened but they had a growing fear that something like this will happen again and it won't have a good outcome like last time.

Jake " oh your all got dinner started already that good"

Kiri " well when we got home neteyem and lani were already working on dinner so we came to help them"

Neytiri " that wonderful"

Neteyam " lani had helped make most of dinner I just did what she said she knows when to take control of situation" Jake and neytiro soon looked at lani as she was placing down bowls and plates.

Lani " I was just doing my best to help that all now come on let's eat dinner"

Kiri " where did you go today sis"

Y/n " well I was hanging out with kxee earlier today and soon I was with Tsyerio"

Spider " oh so you had a very interesting today"

Y/n " they were just making sure I'm okay after what happened yesterday, they were very worried"

Tuk " we were all worried and still worried about you"

Neteyam " there are other ways they can be worried about you lani well mostly kxee"

Lani " thank you all for caring about me but i think I'm going to be fine now and be nice neteyam we have to be friends"

Neteyam " sure"

Jake " let's make sure none of that happen again"

Lani " yes sir" everyone soon gather around the fire and had been serviced dinner and soon started eating, they was a conversation going on lani was doing her best to add to the talk but she always seem to have her attention stolen away by something and that something was the ocean. She a feeling something new was coming for her and she could tell when, it was coming but she a feeling something was coming to test her. Lani was having hard time telling what the deal was with her dads they seemed to worried about her but always seemed to be, trying to lecture her one her relationship with two sons of olo'eythans. Once dinner was over everyone soon had went to do their own thing before everyone had went off to bed for the night, lani was hoping that her day tomorrow was going to be a bit normal and didn't have that much chaos knowing her life right now there was going to be going to be some bit of chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.2K 16
You are Jake Sully's kid. His only biological daughter. He takes care of you and of everyone else. As the day came that you needed to leave your clan...
436K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
42.2K 1.1K 23
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ. โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœฏ โ”Š โ”Š โ˜… โ”Š โœฏ โ˜… ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž neteyam finds an unconscious na'vi in the woods dur...
47.1K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...