ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ | ʀᴏᴅʙᴀʙʏ

justtbratt द्वारा

ʜᴇ's sᴏ ꜰᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪʟ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.. 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩💕 अधिक

ᴄᴀsᴛ
𝖹𝖾𝗋𝗈
𝖮𝗇𝖾
𝖳𝗐𝗈
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖲𝗂𝗑
𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖳𝖾𝗇
𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Epoulge #1
Epoulge #2

Twenty-seven

2.7K 126 66
justtbratt द्वारा

- Rodarius Green -
- Ridgewood, New Jersey -
- 12:34 am, Wednesday -
- July 10, 2020 -

-☺️-

"I think the baby name should be oheir" Taurus added into the conversation.

Everyone stop to look at him like he had two heads. "nigga ain't that's the shit off of lorax."

"No you fucking dumb ass thats O'air" Sergio rolled eyes at the to dumbasses he honestly don't know how they graduated from highschool.

Rodarius smacked his lips he couldn't take anything his friends said serious cause they as always on some bull shit.

"Wait who that ugly ass nigga in th-"

Rodarius quick slapped his hand over Taurus mouth. "Be quiet" He gritted pressing his lips into a thin line like someone mother.

He did this everytime he would see Gee and Gee would tell rodarius that he dont Taurus in his house but somehow he was always let back in.

He let go of Taurus mouth eyeing him making sure he don't say anything else.

"anywho y'all think they a girl or a boy" Sergio asked laying back in the beanbag chair.

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Girl"

Taurus snapped his neck at Tione. "You said you would agree with me" Taurus mumble.

"That only for you to leave me alone" Tione replied making everyone laugh.

Gee came out of the kitchen about to walk pass his boyfriend and all his friends when rodarius stopped him.

"Baby say hi" Rodarius said looking up at him from the floor, which made everyone look that direction too.

Gee honestly didn't want none of them in their house because they was highly disrespectful besides Sergio.

"what's good?" Gee mumbled raising his eyebrow which was a bad habit.

The trio responded with a bunch hey n hi before turning back to do what they was doing.

Gee immediately went back to they room after that which made Rodarius blood boil, gee was supposed to be helping him with the gender reveal but instead he was in the back room all day.

Rodarius basically did everything he handed out the papers the doctor gave him with the baby's gender on it.

Gee was supposed to do it.

He set the orders for the cake and balloons.

Gee was supposed to do it.

And so much more, he felt like Gee was made at him about something but he couldn't put his finger on it at the moment.

"I'll be back y'all" he stated, trying to get up off the beanbag chair.

It took him a minute but he finally got up and waddled to the back room that his boyfriend was in.

Rodarius pushed opened on the door seeing Gee sitting on the watch some dumb ass tv show. "why you not out there helping me with your child gender reveal".

Gee turned his head looking at rodarius stand there with an angry look on his face.

"yo friends disrespectful and ion wanna be around them" He lied taking a sip of whatever was in that cup.

"stop the bullshit if you mad about the people I invited then say so" rodarius said straight forward walking over to Gee.

Gee shrugged his shoulder about take another sip from his cup when it was popped out his hand and all the purple liquid splash on the wall. "why the fuck would you do that?".

Rodarius shrugged mimickin Gee actions.

The older male took a deep breath in before getting up off the bed. "I understand you pregnant and all but you gotta calm down".

"I am calm" Rodarius replied crossing his arms across his chest which Gee smack his teeth. "Obviously you ain't.. smacking shit out my hand over a lil argument you know how much that cost".

"I smack it out yo hand so you can listen even if I knew how much it cost I wouldn't care" He snapped.

The only reason Rodarius was getting loud with Gee was because his friends were here and Gee wasn't gonna yell back at if he knew someone else was in the house.

"Alright lil bro" Gee said sitting back down on the bed.

"Rodarius we finna dip we'll see you tomorrow!!" He heard Sergio yelled from the living room. "byee I love y'all and be careful!" He screamed back before hearing the door close.

"You not gon tell me why you mad?" Rodarius asked turning back to Gee who was now on the phone with someone.

Gee held up his finger. "Aight I'll be there in 10" he said hanging up the phone.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes" Gee told Rodarius getting up off the bed once again.

Gee slipped on his shoes and grabbed his keys off the night stand. "dont argue with me right now I'll be back" He stated giving rodarius a small his on his lips before leaving out the room.

-🙄-

Rodarius sat on the scrolling through Instagram when he came across someone familiar that caught his eye.

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

❤️ 💬 ✈️
672,9k likes
lilbaby omw.
view all 5,405 comments

Rodarius raised his eyebrow in confusion then started to put the pieces together.

Gee probably was mad at this but it had nothing to do with rodarius honestly Rodarius thought Gee was mad about him inviting his mother even though he didn't want her there.

But that's his mother how can he not invite her she gave him life.

Also India and Demario was coming and he couldn't be more happier with how life was going but his mind wondering to Dominique caption maybe it was nothing.

Maybe he was talking about a concert or something Rodarius wondered, locking his phone as he heard Gee come in.

"Why you jump like that?" Gee asked with food and bags in his hands.

"You scared me" He quickly lied picking up the tv remote and turning to 'MasterChef'.

Gee sat the food down moving over to Rodarius. "Can I see yo phone real quick mines died in the car".

"You not slick nobody cheating on you so no need to lie" Rodarius said rolling his eyes at the older male.

Gee smacked his teeth. "Then let me see" He held his hand out for the phone.

"No ain't shit on it if you can't take my word for it then fuck it" He snapped back getting off the bed.

He was tired of this shit he been cooped up in this house for about 3 month, gee refused to let him get a job or drive a car or even walk down the street it like he was taking control of him n he was sick of it.

"I can't never do shit I'm stuck in the house with you 24/7 while you go out and do what you please—".

Rodarius groaned in pain when the baby started kicking at the inside of his stomach making Gee jump up. "come sit down fat ma".

Rodarius quickly wrapped his arms around Gee. "I'm sorry for getting you upset I'm stressed out with work I'll be leaving soon and you gonna be here alone".

Gee rocked them back and forth hearing Rodarius sniffles, he been trying to avoid the fact that gee was leaving to go on a tour after the gender reveal.

"Don't cry ima have my momma come to look after you for a while I hope that ain't too much".

Rodarius loved Gee's mother deeply it like she was his 3rd mother her food was delicious she was respectful and liked to show him off even at church.

He nodded his head burying his face in the older shirt. "I love you".

"I love you too"..

-🤭-

👏🏾 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

is y'all mad me? Maybe 🤔.

Is Gee not the best looking? Yes😀.

but is he good to Rodarius? Yes🙂.

Do y'all want Dominique back?

OR

Keep Gee?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

257K 11.4K 37
" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 " #1 in intersex
421K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭