ENCHANTED

By jasdarealDON

enchanted 1. fill someone with great delight. 2. to put someone under a spell. GXG || GIRL X GIRL More

cast + disclaimer
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

three

2.7K 335 77
By jasdarealDON

please vote and comment!! excuse all mistakes

The club lights illuminated the two girls as they walked to the private dance sign-up booth. Big Boogie was the current playlist as one of his hits—FWM, spurred through the club speakers. The club was celebrating its weekly Wet Wednesday, and everybody came out to have a good time.

Eryzo decided to step out of her usual comfort zone and decided that she wanted to show a little bit of skin. With the help of Katia, she settled on a striped pink and white V-Cut bralette. The entire outfit looked like a fashionable swimsuit being that the bottom resembled underwear. Luckily, the outfit came with a wrap-around skirt to cover up her bottom area. She paired it with white knee-high boots and a white mini purse.

Tia wore a a denim customized mini-sized jacket. She styled it so that it was off the shoulder and showing a little bit of cleavage. She paired it with a mini skirt that she made two weeks ago. She made all of her outfits when it came to stepping out of her comfort zone. To match the look, she sported a denim LV purse. Lastly to bring out all of the denim, she went with hot pink mules.

"You look bad as fuck mami." Tia complimented Eryzo, taking in her entire look. She specifically helped picked out Eryzo's outfit because she knew that she would be seeing Felony tonight.

"Thank you friend. We both look bad as hell. You getting a private too?" Eryzo replied, hugging her body as the line continued to move up.

"Nope, I'm leaving that all on you mami." She smirked. "You're next." She pointed, seeing that it was their turn in line.

"Name?"

"Eryzo Myers" Eryzo replied.

The only reason they asked for people's names was for safety reasons of their dancers. If anything was to happen during the private they would be able to give the authorities the person's name.

"And who are you wanting for a private?"

"Felony." Eryzo nodded. "Do I have to sign another contract, I just signed one a couple days ago?"

"Yeah. Let me see if she has any slots open, she's usually booked around this time on Wednesdays." The bouncer stated looking through his iPad.

Eryzo prayed to God that Felony had one last slot open. She chewed on her cheek, anxiously waiting for the bouncer's next move. She specifically dressed the way she did for Felony, already wanting her hands to roam her body like the last time.

"Looks like you're lucky. You filled her last slot. If you could just sign her contract. Also, are you already aware that you'll be blindfolded?" He spoke, slipping Eryzo Felony's contract.

"Yeah. Can I pay her directly?" She asked. The last time she paid upfront, to make sure that her spot was secure, but she was on different timing this time. She wanted a reason to touch Felony. She wanted to give her the money herself.

"Yeah. Keep an eye on your phone, a number will text you whenever she's ready."

"Thank you." Eryzo nodded, trying to contain her excitement. She was excited to see what was in store for her, but also nervous. She couldn't believe that she was back at the same club feening for a private dance by one of her student's mom. She shook the thought out of her head and followed Tia to the bar.

The club was filled from wall to wall, people in every corner. Every VIP section was filled and there was still people trying to get inside. Luckily Eryzo and Katia made it just in time before they reached capacity for the night.

"This bitch all wetty and she ready, ooh she tryna fuck!" Katia smirked, rapping one of the lines from—Point me 2. She loved the song, especially Cardi B's feature. "This for you and Felony." She said in Eryzo's ear.

"Ain't gone lie her shit is fat, hit it from the back." Eryzo recited, sipping from her cup. She definitely felt that part for Felony because one thing she was blessed with was a fat trunk.

"Oh you ready mami. You bet not get in there acting all nervous." Tia smiled, seeing Eryzo loosen up. She was overall glad that she decided to go out. One thing Tia loved was a good time and she felt like Eryzo deserved it just as much as she did.

"I'll try not to. What if she takes it even further?" Eryzo questioned. She tried to hope for an eventful night. Even though she was dating Justin, she hoped that Felony took the dance even further than she did the last time. She wanted to feel, to be felt on, and to feel like she was the only private in Felony's world.

"Shit, in my eyes you single. I would let her. We different breeds though, so just do whatever you comfortable with. If she kiss me I'd let her take me home. If she touch me in a sexual way I'd let her turn me the fuck out. Period." Tia shrugged. Tia was the type to get back. She wanted Eryzo to shit on Justin at every chance she got.

Eryzo only nodded, letting the advice marinate in her mind. She would just let everything unfold itself. She wanted to have fun and she was gonna do just that.

Feeling a buzz in her pocket, her heart started to flutter. She knew that it was her time. She finished her cup off and gave Tia one last smirk before walking off. When she arrived at the private room, she was searched before being blindfolded.

"She's headed your way now. You can go and take your seat."

Eryzo nodded, walking into the room sitting in the familiar chair. Her leg anxiously bounced as she waited for her dancer. She tried to read the vibe. She wondered if Felony would be dancing to a slow or fast song..what she would be wearing on a special Wednesday..what her mood was..if she was tipsy. Her loud thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door open.

"Mm somebody came back for more." Felony smirked childishly as she locked the door behind her. She never locked the door with her privates, but her mind was on one thing.

"You told me to." Eryzo replied barely inaudible.

Felony chuckled, gliding her finger to—Dirty by Tank. She hand picked the song specifically for Eryzo when she saw her name on the lineup for her privates. She could already read Eryzo like a book and she knew that she would have her like putty in the palm of her hands.

She licked her lips at Eryzo's choice of outfit. If she didn't know that she was teacher, she would definitely think that she was a stylist or fashionista. "I like this outfit. Would you be mad if you messed it up?"

"H-How would I mess it up?" Eryzo stuttered, feeling Felony's warm hands snake down her body from behind. She gasped when her hands stopped right at the top of her bikini line.

"You hear the lyrics mama, your shit get saucy I'll lick 'till it's gone." Felony whispered seductively in Eryzo's ear.

She kissed the area before walking around and bending over in front of her. She touched her ankles shaking her thighs sending her ass into a frenzy. She felt Eryzo's soft hands on her ass making her stop. She was waiting for Eryzo to break a rule.

"You like breaking rules Eryzo?" She asked, turning around to face her. She bent down in front of her dominantly wrapping her hand around he neck. "Why you take so long to answer me, hm?"

"Yes I mean no." Eryzo immediately replied.

"Which one is it mama?" Felony whispered, using her other hand to roam Eryzo's body softly. "How do you handle discipline in ya class?"

Coughing from being caught off guard, Eryzo felt herself getting wetter and wetter. "I-I—"

"I'll put your face in the pillow, I be smackin that ass. I grab your neck choke you real slow." Felony recited more lyrics from the song. Eryzo melted under her touch and her next step suprised them both.

She snatched the blindfold off, and attached her lips to Felony's. She knew that Felony was teasing her and she couldn't take it any longer. She needed to feel Felony's lips and even though she would beat herself down later, she was using Tia's advice to have fun.

She didn't know if the drink had her being bold or if she was sober and just feenin for Felony. Could it have been both? The thought quickly ran across her mind.

Felony wasted no time kissing back, pulling Eryzo up from the chair. She gripped her neck tighter as they ended up making out on the wall. Felony gripped Eryzo's body as their mouths explored each other. "Move your hand." She stated feeling Eryzo's hand on top of hers.

"Fuck." Eryzo cursed, feeling her outfit being tampered with.

"Girl I will turn you the fuck out." Felony warned her as they made direct eye contact. "I will literally have you going crazy, you here me?"

Eryzo melted under her gaze, gasping when she felt warm fingers inside of her bottoms. "P-Please Felony." She almost begged, wanting to be touched.

"Please what? Tell me what you want, you broke every single rule."

Before Eryzo could even respond her thumb brushed across her clit making Eryzo's knees buckle and almost go limp. "I will take you home and have you screaming my first and last name." She aggressively spoke in Eryzo's ear.

Eryzo threw her head back as she felt a finger being inserted into her core. Her mouth fell agape as Felony spoke dirty things to her. "Oh my gosh!" She moaned, snapping her eyes shut.

"You came back for more because you wanted this. You wanted me, didn't you?" Felony asked, speeding her fingers up as Eryzo's juices covered her hand.

Hearing no response, Felony mugged. "You taking to fucking long Eryzo. You don't listen at all."

"Oh fuck yes, yes please." Eryzo moaned, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. She couldn't believe that she fell into Felony's play of games. She knew that she was playing a really dangerous game.

"Please don't stop, please." She begged.

Felony passionately kissed the melanin beauty in front of her, winning dominance without even trying. She felt Eryzo's legs began to shake, letting her know that she found her G-spot. At that point she started manipulating it, feeling Eryzo's walls tighten around her fingers like mini gloves.

"You wanna cum don't you?" Felony wondered, violating her clit.

"Oh my—Fuck felony! Shit, shit, shit!" Eryzo spewed out a line of curse words as she cummed all over Felony's fingers. She slowly grinded her hips to ride out her orgasm, feeling soft kisses being placed all over her face.

"I didn't tell you to do that, did I?"

Eryzo shook her head, nervously looking up at Felony. She was stunned with herself. Never in her lifetime did she ever think that she would receive an orgasm from a girl let alone love it.

Felony removed her fingers, licking them clean. "Don't come back until you learn to listen." She simply said, unlocking the door and exiting.

Eryzo's jaw dropped. "What the actual hell?" She mumbled to herself.

~

hellooo how y'all liking it so far?

I been waiting to publish this chapter because ik y'all would want it. However, now that I know you guys can get me to 100 votes so far with this book I'll just wait until the chapter reach 100-110 votes to update. It's just the ghost readers for me like press the starrr

anyways I hope y'all can see the pictures I inserted of the faceclaims in their outfits because wattpad been tripping.

we just gone jump straight to it, how y'all feel about Tia's advice chile. She basically told Eryzo to go for it. Y'all think she steering Eryzo the wrong way?

Eryzo made the first move!! I was so suprised, yall think she folded quicker than expected? Maybe a little too quick?

Of course Felony wasn't gone hold back on Miss girl, yall think she "disciplined" Eryzo right?

and last but not Felony told Eryzo not to come back. Lord how y'all think Eryzo finna act? Y'all think she gone abide by that rule?

don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!

follow me kids..get me to 5K!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 16.1K 37
Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be honesty she just wanted to be loved by s...
321K 9.8K 82
"...π’Š 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍...
12K 642 14
" I Always Get What I Want" - C.S