The monster you guys created.

By BHongNguynL

This world isn't fair... It never did... The world are filled with superpower and 99.99% of people born with... More

Chapter 1 : How it all start
Gudako's Servants
Chapter 2 : The weakest's rage
Chapter 3 : Union's nightmare
Izuku's current status
Izuku's Harem
Chapter 4 : Unexpected reunion and meeting
Chapter 5 : A true family
Chapter 6 : An overwhelming enemy
Chapter 7 : The Honored One
Izuku's new power level
Chapter 8 : The Witch of Theatergoing
Chapter 9 : The LOV
Izuku's final harem members
Chapter 10 : Love
Chapter 11 : Genocider
Chapter 12 : New world
Chapter 13 : Jura Tempest Federation
Chapter 14 : Another Issei ?
Chapter 15 : Veldanava and New Threat
Chapter 15.5 : GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!! (Lemon)

Bio

3.3K 33 12
By BHongNguynL

Izuku Midoriya (Before) :

(Imagine he have green hair.)

Description : He is the oldest son of the family. In the old day, his parents drug him with a potion that make him look fat and stupid. Whenever he work out, they will continue to drug him with this potion and make him fat again. He also constantly got beaten by his sister and brother Izuki and Izuna. Only Izumi care about him.

Like : Heroes, All Might, his sister Izumi, Yuuki Tododroki (Fem Shoto), Rias, Akeno, Gudako and her Servants,Aizawa, Recovery Girl, Katsudon, Manga and Anime.

Hate : Everyone who bullied him, Fake heroes, Villain, his parents and his other siblings, kidnappers, rapist, pervert, abuser.

Personality : Kind and caring to those who he care about. Shy, scared and depressed.

Izuku Isurugi (After) :

His suit :

(This is his appearance after he snaped.)

Description : After he snap, he unlocked his true quirk and go on a rampage on Union. He then take the surname Tsurugi from All Might (You will know why later.) He then work as a vigilante  who kill fake heroes, hunter, huntress, devil and so much more.His vigilante name is Genocider. He also met the LOV and become friend with them.

Like : True heroes, LOV, Izumi, All might, Yuuki Tododroki (Fem Shoto), Rias, Akeno, Gudako and her Servants, those who care for him, Katsudon, torture fake heroes, villain, devil, hunter and huntress.

Hate : Union, Fake heroes, hunter and huntress, devil, his parents and his other siblings, kidnappers, rapist, pervert, abuser.

Personality : Kind, caring and protective to those who care for him. Insane, brutal, violence, cruel and merciless to those he hate.

Izuku's Quirk : Over-Ultra.

Description : This quirk make his power grow infinitely stronger in a short amount of time that keep on decrease. It also help Izuku gain an infinite amount of abilities and haxes over time.

(For now i'll let you guy decide which abilities he will get first.)

Izumi Midoriya (Before Deku snaped name)

Izumi Isurugi (After Deku snaped name)

(This is her appearance.)

Description : Izumi is the second daughter of Salamander and Teleka after Izuki and is the youngest in the family and only born 3 seconds later from Izuku. (Izuki is 2,5 seconds and Izuna is 2 second later from Izuku.) She is also the only one who love her brother Izuku despite he is powerless. But her love for Izuku is more than just siblings love :)).

Like : Izuku, heroes, All Might, Those who care for Izuku, Ramen and strawberry.

Hate : Her parents and her other siblings, fake heroes, villain, those who bully and hurted Izuku, kidnapper, rapist, perverts, abuser.

Personality : Kind and caring to those she like, protective and a bit yandere to Izuku. Cold and cruel to those who bully Izuku.

Izumi's quirks : Telekinesis, Witch of Theatergoing, Drama and Spectating (Yes she have Featherine power.)

Description : Telekinesis is self-explaination. She gained her other quirk after Izuku snaped. Her other quirk give her lot abilities like Immortality, Reality Manip, Plot Manip, Concept Manip and a lot more.

Her hero suit :

Her hero name : Tatsumaki.

Her vigilante suit : 

Her vigilante name : Featherine.

Rias Gremory (Before)

Rias Emiya (After)

(Rias appearance is in the right. This is her appearance after her own outburst.)

Description : Unlike her OG self. This Rias have Projection magic instead of Power of Destruction. This is the reason why she is neglected by her family and was called a disgrace, a abnormal. The only one who care about her are Akeno, her mother, Izuku and his friends. Because of this, she have a strong feeling for them especially Izuku. One day, because of her family pressure that she got a mental breakdown. This got her Projection magic outburst, All Might then sacrified himself to save her. This cause her to feel extreme guilt and sorrow as she has killed the number 1 Hero. She then fear her own magic and always want to suicides as she can't endure the guilt. While everyone disgusted her, her mother Venelana Gremory,Akeno, Yuuki, Izumi, Aizawa, Recovery Girl and Izuku are still there for her.

Like : Izuku (She love Izuku more than anything), Izumi, Her old mother Venelana Gremory, Yuuki Todoroki, Emiya family (future), Akeno, Gudako and her Servants, Aizawa, Recovery Girl, All Might and All Might's merchs, plushies, cooking (EX rank).

Hate : Her old family (expect her mother), Union, everyone who bullied, hurted Izuku, kidnapper, rapist, perverts, abuser.

Personality : Depressed, mental unstable, kind and caring toward who she like. She also especially love izuku and love being near him.

Abilities : Projection, Trace On, Unlimited Blade Works (Will get in the future), Time Alter (Will get in the future), Healing Magic (Will get in the future).

Her suit :

Toshinori Yagi (True name)

Soichi Isurugi (Fake name. Used after revived)

(This is his appearance after he got revived)

Description : After his sacrifice as a Hero, he was revived by a Blood Seijin alien name Evolt as they fusion into 1 being. He then take the name Soichi Isurugi and run a cafe call Nascita. In the mean time he also a vigilante. A dangerous one too. He then formed an allied between him and the LOV and he have become the biggest threat to Union.

Like : True heroes, Izuku, Izumi, Yuuki Todoroki, Rias, Akeno, Gudako and her Servants, Aizawa, Recovery Girl, LOV, Eri, coffee and planting coffee, piss Union off.

Hate : Union, fake heroes, hunter, huntress, devil, villain, kidnapper, rapist, perverts, abuser.

Personality : Kind and caring to those he care about. Cunning, manipulative, evil, ruthless, merciless to his enemies.

Abilities : OFA, Blood Seijin alien powers, Blackhole.

His hero name : All Might (No longer used)

His vigilante name : Evolt

His vigilante suit : 

(Yes All Might have Evolt Driver)

This is my first story guys so please enjoy and leave a comments for any improvement. Thank you guys for reading the Bio.

Also, i'm intend to give Izuku a small harem up to 7 members. So if you guys want to add any then comments for me ok ?

And do you guys want the past about Rias and All Might first or we can get straight to the main storyline ? Comment what you guys want ok ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 751 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
254K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
135K 1.8K 19
(Discontinued / Up for Adoption) [Union X OP Izuku Yagi] Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy, he was happy about his life within the school of...
25.3K 348 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...