A Marriage Contract

Oleh sequinedsmile

Vincent Chae, CEO of The Chae Foundation and a single father, faces a dire situation. He must marry quickly t... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
House
Chapter 5- Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Message
Chapter 46
Announcement+Upcoming Books
Chapter 47
THE NEW BOOK RELEASE🥳

Chapter 36

2.4K 86 8
Oleh sequinedsmile

⚠️WARNING⚠️

THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT READ. IF SO PLEASE STOP READING AFTER THE (*-------*) LINE AND DIRECTLY SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

And to the rest of you may I present the most awaited chapter for any Wattpad reader. 😏🔥

ENJOY!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Eliza's POV-

Today was better than I could've ever imagined. Me and Vincent were an actual married couple and it felt better than winning any lottery.

The house was dimly lit was we entered.

"Thank you for today, it was amazing." I turned to Vincent.

"Well, I wanted to make it unforgettable." He smiled.

"It truly was." I placed my bag on the coffee table in front of the couch and fell down on the couch with a sigh.

"That tired?" Vincent asked.

"As fun as it was, running while wearing heels isn't particularly something I enjoy." I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a warm touch on my foot and my eyes jolted open. Vincent was kneeling down on the floor and taking of my heels.

"You don't have to do that." I backed my leg.

He pulled it to himself again, "Yes, I have to. I am your husband and taking care of you is my responsibility."

"Thank you." He took off both of the shoes and slowly put my feet on his lap as he sat down to the couch.

He started massaging my feet and I involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure. I heard him chuckle.

"I should probably tell you to stop but it feels super good." I closed my eyes again enjoying the feeling.

After about five minutes I got up from the couch to get changed.

"I'll go get changed, you should too." I said to him. He nodded.

When I took a step further, I tripped on the carpet and fell onto Vincent.

"I am so sor-" He silenced me with a finger on my lips. That simple action was hotter than anything I have ever experienced.

We stared at each other for a moment, the tension between us could be cut by a knife.

*----------------------------------------------------------*
(You have been warned again)

I wasn't sure who moved first. It might have been him, capturing my mouth. Or it could have been me, throwing my arms around his shoulders. His hands found my thighs and he pulled me in a position so that I straddled his body.

Our tongues tangled with eachother. I moaned into his mouth. His hands moved up and down my thighs and my hands tangled in his hair. I felt him harden under him as I slowly started rocking against him.

His mouth left mine and travelled down the column of my neck. As he kissed and nipped on me my head fell back with pleasure. I continued moving against his hard length trying to find some friction. The dress was frustrating the fuck out of me because it was in between us.

He suddenly pulled away, "We don have to do this now. I can wait if you-"

It was now my turn to silence him, I captured his lips and put everything in me in that kiss. As I pulled back we both were panting, "Does that answer your question?"

I saw something switch in him and his facial expressions changed. I saw lust and hunger in his eyes. He flipped us on to the couch with me on my back on him on top of me, startling a gasp out of me.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered.

His lips met mine again for a brief moment and he made his way down my body. "Do you know I wanted to do this to you the moment I saw you in this dress?"

His kisses were not like anything I had felt before. I thought I had been kissed before, but I was so wrong. His touch on my mouth was as if he was starved for me. His hands slowly went down on my body.

He whispered in my ear, "I want to kiss every part of your sweet body." His teeth caught my ear lob."I want to rip that little dress off of you and drag my tongue along your warm soft skin until I taste every inch of you."

"Then what's stopping you?" I asked seductively.

"Fucking hell, baby." He cursed. "You are going to be the death of me."

I was feeling something I had never felt before. It was a rush of feeling. Excitement. Crave. Need. Fear. And some importantly desire unlike I have ever felt before.

"Wrap your hands around me and hold on tight." He instructed and I followed.

He picked me up and started walking us to the bedroom. His hands planted on my ass as we continued kissing only to stop when he walked us up the stairs.

Taking advantage of the situation I started kissing his neck slow and sensually. I wanted to tease him. Trust him with the balance of my body I let go off of locked fingers and tracing imaginary paths on his arms. Even under his suit I could feel his biceps.

I heard the door open and we walked us in. He placed me on the bed and hovered over me. 

My hands travelled down his torso and I undid the suit buttons pushing them off his shoulders. His gaze roamed over me, with that intense look in his eyes. He looks both haunted and mesmerized at once.

He kissed me again but this time slow like he had all the time in the world. His hand slid down my neck to my collor bone and to my chest.

I arched up to kiss him back. His hands went behind my back and unzipped my dress. The sound of the zipper coming slowly undone added to the intensity of the moment.

The dress became loose around my body. Vincent pushed of the puff sleeves and the dress pools around my waist. I lay their half naked, exposed to his lust filled  eyes. The black lingerie lace lingerie I had on.

"Is this for me, dear wife?" His voice was just a soft sound but enough to make me feel all sorts of things.

"I don't think there is any other man I will wear this for." I joked but he clearly think it was funny.

His gaze turned stone as his hand cupped my neck from the behind. He pulled my face towards his.

"There better not be any. I am a very possessive man, Eliza. What's mine is mine alone. And I will end any other man who even looks at you the wrong way." He whispered against my lips. Th possessive declaration sent a pool of wetness down my body.

"Do you understand?" He asked.

I nodded not being able to formulate words. He tsked in disappointment. His face travelled to my side and a sharp sting ricocheted through my ear. Vincent bit my earlobe and said, "Words, baby. Use your words. Tell me who do you belong to?"

"You." I whispered. I had never felt anything like this before. Sex had just been sex. But this, this felt like he was owning my body. Like I was just a puppet under his control.

"Again. Louder." His went to my breasts and slowly started kneeding them.

"You. I belong to you." I said loud and clear.

"That's my good girl." His fingers rolled my nipples between them through the lace. I moaned out loud.

"As much as I love seeing you in his sexy as fuck lingerie, it needs to go." His unbuckled my bra and tossed it on the floor.

My bare breasts were exposed to him. He stared at them and instinctively I covered them with my hands. I had always been conscious of my chest because Henry always said that they weren't enough.

Vincent's hands covered mine and moved them aside, "Don't hide yourself from me. You body is masterpiece and perfect in every sense." Saying this his mouth closes around my nipple and I loose myself.

I fall back on the pillows with a cry of pleasure. My hands gripped his hair, holding him there as he sucked and tugged at my nipples. His wet tongue flicked over the bud and sucked again while he palmed my other breast. The euphoria I felt was out of this world. He gave the same attention to my other breast as he kissed his way down my stomach.

When he reached the remaining bunched up dress without any effort he tugged it down my body. Now I was there just in my panties. It felt unfair that I was practically naked and he was still fully clothed. I wanted tos ee him too.

I held his shoulders and flipped us over. My hands went under his turtleneck and tugged off of him. His body was piece of art to say the less. His stomach was completely well defined abs. My hand travelled up his body feeling every muscle under my touch.

My hands went down to his suit pants and unbuttoned them. His cock was impossible hard against this pants. When I pushed his pants and boxer briefs down his legs that's when I saw the actual size of him. It was safe to say it was the biggest I had even seen. My mouth went dry just looking at it.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled. I nodded.

"But right now isn't about me. It's about you." He flipped us over once again and in one tug the thin material of the material tore exposing me completely to him.

"Fuck! Your body is perfect. And now it's all mine." He said.

"Touch me." I pleaded.  "Touch me please."

The corner of his lip hiked upwards as one of his hands trailed up my thigh. One of his fingers slid across my wetness.
His breath fanned my face. His dark eyes were on mine as he began to move his finger inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted with pure pleasure.

I was familiar with sex. I was not familiar with foreplay. Orgasms came once in a full moon for me when I was sexually active a whole lifetime ago. Sex was something I found mediocre. Until today.

He dragged his tongue from bottom to top of my pussy. His tongue drew circles around my clit until he's got me panting and delirious. The way he keeps me on the edge is unfair, and I tighten my grip on his hair, pushing my hips against his face harder.

nearly lose it when he pushes two fingers into back me and presses them against my G-spot, his tongue flicking against my clit.

"Vincent," I moan his name like a prayer. I was so close another 30 seconds and I was gone for good.

"Just like that, baby. I want my name on your lips, just like that." He increased is pace and just like I had predicted I came hard. Stars appeared behind my eyes. I went on a new high.

"Goddamn, Eliza." He moaned into my neck. "You are sight to behold as you come for me. A fucking masterpiece."

He pressed his mouth against mine, making me taste my self on his tongue. A tender, reassuring kiss.

"Baby, are you sure you are ready for this?" He asked.

"A hundred and ten percent. I trust you, Vincent." I reassured him. He gave me a small smile.

"Give me a moment." He got up from the bed and went to the side table. I watched him walking around completely naked. It was like a Greek god was in front of me.

Vincent took out a condom and rolled it on to him. Then he came back to bed and kissed me.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded.

I shuddered in anticipation as he gently pressed the head of his cock against my opening.

"Nice and slow." He murmured along my skin as he left kisses on my neck.

With one complete thrust he sheathed himself inside me. I felt my pussy strech open as he slowly moved. He was big no doubt but I wasn't expecting this big.

He thrusted in again but harder this time. It was more needy and more possessive.

My moans filled the room. I couldn't keep them in even if I tried to. I knew I wasn't going to last long even if I wanted to.

Vincent slowly started building a pace as he moved in and out of my pussy. Once I was accustomed to his size his thrust became more and more hard.

"My." Thrust. "Wife." Thrust.

I was moaning mess. I felt another orgasm build inside me.

"Vincent," I chanted his name.

"Do you want to come for me, wife?" He asked in a torturous way.

I nodded.

"Then come for me," His hands goes down to my clit and within a a few strokes I come undone.

"That's my good girl." Vincent encourages me. Soon after I felt his release too.

For minutes after it we both stay the way we are trying to come down from our hights.

"That... was... incredible." I managed to say.

Vincent chuckles and gets up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Was he the type of guy who leaves after sex?

"I have to take care of this condom. I'll be back in a few minutes." He kissed the top of my head and left.

I stay there looking at the ceiling and contemplate what just happened. This wasn't what I had expected at all but I wasn't complaining.

I pulled the comforter over me. Vincent returned in a few minutes but much to my dismay he was wearing sweatpants. He had a shirt in his hand. He came and sat on the bed.

"Here, wear my shirt. You'll be cold." He said. I get up and before I could take the shirt from his hand, he puts it on me.

"Thank you." I say.

We lay down again with me wrapped inside Vincent's arms. My head rested on his chest. comfortable silence fills the room as the both of us stay in the same position. I snuggle closer to him. 

"Hey Vincent," I called him.

"Hmm," 

"I think I love you." I confessed. I knew it today and didn't want to keep it from him anymore. 

He looked down at me surprised. The silence that followed was painful but it ended when he kissed me tenderly on my lips. He pulled away and whispered,

"I love you too, my wife." 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
82.8K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
739K 23.3K 33
Madison Sweeney was well prepared to spend her life alone with her three children after her hateful relationship came to a crashing end. She never ex...
71.7K 5.7K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...