A New Wildcard (COTExOC)

De GuardianLugia8

Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and i... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 2

3.5K 91 25
De GuardianLugia8

"Isn’t that worse than just staying out of trouble?" The boy asked her when he heard her.

Well, I can't deny that. Compared to that she is making herself out to be a worse person.

"I don’t know. I’m just acting on my own beliefs. It’s different from people who avoid troublesome things like you. I don’t want to spend time with people like you." The girl said in the same tone she had been talking now.

So she doesn't see any fault in her actions huh. Well, it's not my place to judge her anyway.

"I feel the same way." The boy said after a few seconds.

Guess that is the end.

Seeing that they have reached the end of their conversation I walked away towards the school as I wanted to get on with the things.

Time skip

This place is very nice, if I didn't know any better I'd say that this was a newly opened school so the staff here must be working quite hard.

I am walking through the corridor towards my class as I looked at the inside of the building and I must say that it is very good.

I reached my designated classroom as I looked at the nameplate which read Class D on it. I opened the door which was at the front as I saw that a few students had already reached there. They turned to look at me when they heard the door opening. Presumably to see their new classmate.

They sported surprised faces when they saw me, though I guess it's a given considering that I'm a foreigner here. I walked silently as I looked at the nameplates on the desk before finding the one with mine.

My desk is at the back of the class in the middle. I counted and saw that there are 40 desks here which means that there are going to be 40 students in one class. Not bad, and since this is the 4th class then that means that there are a total of 160 students in the first year.

I placed my bag in the desk and sat on the chair. After that I placed my head on my right hand as I used my elbow to keep it upright as I have the same emotionless expression as I looked at the other students. They seemed to be intrigued by me but they didn't make any kind of movements indicating that they want to talk to me.

I stayed in my seat as I waited when a new student came, whom I recognised as the boy that I saw in the bus. He still has the same face as he walked inside the class. The other students didn't pay him much mind as he walked and looked at the nameplate before finding his.

To my surprise, he is in the same row as my to my left near the window. He put his bag on the table and then started to look around the class. His gaze then fell on me as I looked at him without flinching.

I maintained eye contact with him for a few seconds before breaking it as I looked at the other students. I saw some of them already starting to hit it off as they talked.

I also saw the boy I had seen on the bus looking at another one who has glasses. He seems to want to talk to him but doesn't know how to. But I didn't care much and just went back to watching the class as the students kept on coming.

Then to my surprise the girl I saw on the bus sat on the seat to my left. I also managed to hear the boy let out a heavy sigh which wasn't missed by the girl.

"That’s a heavy sigh, even though the school semester hasn’t even started yet. I feel like sighing after meeting you again." The girl said to the boy as she looked at him.

"So we were in the same class, huh." The boy said as he looked at her.

I kept my face in the forward direction while I observed the two using my peripheral vision.

"I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you." The boy introduced himself as he looked at her.

If I remember it correctly, then his given name should be Kiyotaka and his family name must be Ayanokoji. It gets a little confusing but alright.

"A sudden self-introduction?" The girl said to him at his words.

"Even if you call it sudden, it’s our second time talking to each other. Isn’t an introduction fine?" Ayanokoji said to which I agreed to it.

Since the people in Japan call others by their last name it isn't a problem to me since it is a bit similar since that is how they introduce themself to others.

And personally, there is no problem with introducing oneself to others. Though considering the fact that we are classmates we should know the names of our fellow students.

"Do you mind if I reject your greeting?" The girl said to him.

This girl doesn't seem to even want to know about others.

"I think it would be awkward if we didn’t know each other’s names, even though we sit next to each other." Ayanokoji said to her at hearing her.

A valit point.

"I think it would be perfectly fine." The girl said to him.

I just watched their interaction since there wasn't anything else to see in the class.

"Is your friend in another class? Or are you coming to this high school alone?" Ayanokoji asked her probably trying to strike up a conversation.

"You’re a curious one, aren’t you. You shouldn’t talk to me, since you won’t find me interesting anyway." The girl however shot him down by saying it coldly.

"If I’m being a bother to you, just tell me to shut up." Ayanokoji said to her at hearing her words.

Huh, guess even he got tired. I don't blame him though.

I was about to turn my attention away when I heard a sigh escaping the lips of the girl as I looked back at her.

"My name is Horikita Suzune." The girl introduced herself as I also heard her.

Ayanokoji seemed to be surprised at her words as he mustn't have expected to tell him her name and to be honest I was expecting the girl to stay shut all the time.

"Let me start off by telling you a bit about myself. I have no particular hobbies, but I have an interest in everything. I don’t have too many friends, but I think it would be good to have some friends. Well, that’s the kind of person I am." Ayanokoji kept up with his introduction.

"Sounds like a reply from someone who avoids troublesome situations. I don’t think I’ll ever like someone who thinks like that." Horikita said to him coldly.

She blew him away just like that. She really doesn't care about the effects her words have on others does she?

"It feels like my whole existence has been denied in a single second." Ayanokoji said to her in response.

If that's the case then why the hell do you have an emotionless face? No one will think that you're serious if you're saying something with that face.

As I was thinking that I noticed the arrogant blonde haired guy from the bus at the doorway of the class. Ayanokoji and Horikita also noticed him with her commenting that it is bad luck with the guy agreeing to her.

As for the guy in question, he disregarded the existence of others and just went to his own seat and propped his legs on the desk and then started to use a pair of nail clippers.

I was honestly a bit surprised at the fact that he carries a nail clipper with him as this is the first time I'm seeing something like this. I glanced at the two to my left and saw that Horikita is reading some kind of book which I can't get the title of and Ayanokoji seemed to be looking at her.

Seeing that their conversation had ended I looked around the class again as I looked at the students who were entering and starting to get to know eachother.

Sometime later, a pink haired girl wearing glasses sat on the seat to my right as I glanced at her. She seems to be nervous and shy if how shs is acting is anything to go by. She is discreetly looking at the other students and she also glanced at me.

But when she saw me looking at her she immediately turned her head away with a blush as I quietly chuckled.

Alright, that girl is cute not gonna lie. Maybe if she removed her glasses and let her hair fall freely then it will make her look more beautiful, of course this is a hypothesis as I'm not sure how she actually looks.

After that I looked at the various students around the classroom as they are going to be my classmates for the next three years. I had already spotted the girl from the bus also being a part of the class and saw her talking energetically to the other students.

Hmm, if they go like this then she and that boy will become the most popular students in the class. I wonder how things will turn out.

(A/N: Current harem members suggestions are Hiyori, Sakura, Sae Chabashira, and Fuka Kiryuin. You can still comment, I am thinking of adding almost all of the girls in Cote and also thinking about adding Horikita as well. Manabu might like it. Hehehe.)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

116K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
85.9K 2.6K 19
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...
9.3K 372 17
Kai Kayaba have had a very mysterious childhood. Although he was definitely smart, it was almost as if he didn't exist. Seeking a normal, high school...
38.4K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...