A new start? (Alphatale x Hol...

By ItsWimsyz

This is my first story also it has bad grammar and slow update. And cringe ahead, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED More

404's bio (remaked)
404's transformation (Perfect 404 updated)
Alpha's bio (remake)
Omni's bio (remake)
Infected's Bio (remake)
A new start
Unexpected visit
Bodyguard
The truth?
Reunion
New Year festival
A normal day
Old Enemy, New friends
Omega
Encounter
Bonding
Q&a cause I'm bored
Bonus chapter: Racist dustdust
Meeting the others
Special chapter: ☼☜☝☼☜❄
New story!
(Not a chapter) Conduits that have appeared on previous chapters

Infected

276 3 20
By ItsWimsyz

It's been a week since 404 and Omni talk to Nightmare and there were no signs of Infected. 404 has been doing both job of finding Infected and being a manager, needless to say, this is exhausting.

We now see 404 sitting in the office with a cup of coffee on the table while trying to keep himself awake.

Omni: "Why don't you take a break?"

404: "Nah I'm good, just a little bit tired"

Omni: "'little bit' my ass, you look like you just came home from prison"

A-chan: "Hey guys- Holly sh*t 404 you seems like sh*t"

404 look at her with a blank stare, anyone can clearly see those bags under his eyes.

A-chan: "You should take a rest"

404: "But isn't there still paperworks that need to be done? I shoul-"

A-chan: "No! As your senpai, I'll help you with those paperworks, don't worry"

Omni: "She's right, we'll have it done, don't worry"

404: "You guys are hopeless, fine, I'll go sleep, happy?"

He stand up and walks out of the office and went back to his dorm. He then lay himself on the bed and drift to sleep quickly due to his exhaustion.

___________________________________

404 is seen in a black void. He tried to call for Malware but there's no response.

404: "Huh, strange, I can't seem to contact him"

He start to look around to see if there is anything, but there's only darkness.

It was until he saw a girl, he then tried to call for her.

404: "Hello? Can you hear me-"

He stop and widen his eyes as he was finally able to take a close look at her.

???: "Hmm? Hi William"

Upon hearing the voice, he start to back away. His eyes are filled with fear, pain and regret as tears were flowing down from them.

404: "N-no... Leave me alone!"

???: "Hm? Why do you look like you're seeing ghost?"

She slowly approach him as he tries to back away.

404: "N-no, please... You're not here... YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

Real world

404: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

404 jolts up, full of sweats as he realized that everything is just a dream.

404: "Why... Why do I kept dreaming her..."

He held his face in fustration, some tears threaten to fall down from his eyes.

404: "Hold yourself together 404, you can't undo what has been done"

404 then tried to call Malware, this time, he finally get an answer.

Malware: '...What?'

His voice was a bit shaking.

404: 'You alright?'

Malware: 'I don't need your concern'

404: '... I suppose you're right'

404: "Now, what time is it?"

He walks out to the living room and look at the clock.

404: "5 p.m, welp, it's time to start looking for him aga-"

He suddenly got a call, this time from Nightmare.

He picked up the call.

404: "Sup"

Nightmare: "We know where he is"

In the office

A-chan: "You two really are brothers"

Omni: "Yeah right"

The door suddenly open as 404 then walks in.

A-chan: "Hey 404"

404: "Sup, also... Omni?"

Omni: "Yeah?"

404: "Found him"

Omni face became serious as the stand up and walks to 404

A-chan: "Where are you guys going?"

404: "Got some works to do, bye"

They then open a portal and walks through it before it closed.

They are now in another universe where blood and corpses is everywhere.

They walk around to see a mountain of corpse, on top on it is a skeleton holding a cleaver.

????: "Well hello there William, I see you bring a Ares with you"

404: "Talk less kiddo, it's time to go home"

Infected: "Home? Don't make me laugh William"

404: "I afraid you didn't understand what I said, let me rephrase it"

404: "You are going with us, no matter what you said"

Infected grin before pointing his cleaver (actually it's axe) toward 404.

Infected: "I would love to see you try"

Omni: "Wil- I mean 404 maybe I shoul-"

404: "Don't, this is our battle, don't interfere"

404 then fired a blaster at Infected which he dodged but then was followed by a barrage of bones. Infected uses his axe to cut every single bone from the attack.

404 teleport to Infected and land a punch on his face, sending him flying to another universe.

Infected: "Not bad"

He stand up and wipe away blood on his face before charging back toward 404.

Infected send some feral bones at 404, 404 then uses his blaster like a shield to protect himself. Infected followed up by using his axe to slash at 404, he channels his energy to his hand to block the slash. However, Infected enchanted his axe with some of Conduit of Destruction power, this makes 404's arm got sliced off.

404 grunts but then them smile and absorb a universe to grow back his arm.

404 then grab an entire universe and threw it at Infected, he throw some wisp infused with Conduit of Destruction power and destroy that universe completely.

404: "Domain expandsion: Unlimited void"

Infected: "Domain expandsion: Malevolent Shrine"

(Wait a minute you two can't do that!!?!?!)

Both domain shattered, leaving Infected with a wound on his chest and 404 got slashes all over his body.

(They are just breaking the wall more and mor-)

404/Infected: "Shut up Wimsyz!!!"

(;-;)

404 turned into Just404 and Infected turned into Black Being as the atmosphere start shaking upon the two entities presence.

Both entity took their battle stance as they prepare for another fight.

Meanwhile, Omni is watching the battle from far away

Omni: "Dammit, I can't even do anything, hope Alpha is ok"

In Hololive HQ...

Alpha:

Back to the battle

After a while of fighting, 404 and Infected is now both tired. Despite that, they both are still smiling.

404: "Not bad kiddo"

Infected: "Same can be said to you"

404: "How about we stop fighting and you take offer"

Infected: "Hell nah, I'm not stopping Will, not until I make you suffer like I am"

404: "Then what happen?"

Infected completely froze in shock.

404: "What happen after that?"

Infected stood in silence, speechless.

404: "Adam gave you a chance, he saw the good inside you, and I will make sure that we can get you back. However, if you still resist, then don't expect me to be so soft like him..."

404 glare at Infected and took his battle stance again.

404: "I will beat you up, and force you to go with us!"

Infected: "DON'T TALK LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND MY SUFFER"

They was about to rush at each other again but before they could Infected start to hold his head in pain then his head suddenly split in half.

(If you read Alphatale story, you should know that where I took this from right?)

Infected saw a blur image of a skeleton like him, his eyes widen in shock.

D2: "I've had enough of you! Adam, Ares, even mere stranger and now the one you wanted to hurt gave you a chance! And you still refuse to change?!"

Infected: "You... I THOUGHT I GOT RID YOU?!"

D2: "I'M TIRED OF WATCHING YOU BETRAYING THOSE YOU KNEW YOU LOVE"

Infected tried to  keep himself together, only to be completely torn apart. Omni also went there thinking the battle is over, only to see Infected getting torn apart.

Omni: "Holy shit... Is that normal?"

404: "You're his brother, you should know if it is"

Malware: 'Our family seems to be not all 'together' '

404: 'Now is not the time for it Malware'

Omni: "He seems to 'care' for you more than for me"

Inside Infected mind

D2 is standing over Infected while Infected is trying to crawl away.

Infected: "They'll never accept us, they'll just cast us aside, like they did in the past..."

D2: "You don't know that"

Infected: "I know, better than anyone else..."

D2: "Can you just stop?"

Infected: "What?"

D2: "All you want to is to make William suffer, yet you don't even see what he have gone through"

Infected: "..."

D2: "You are just being selfish"

Infected: "..."

D2: "Please, just this time"

Infected: "Fine, but I won't give them another chance if they betray me"

D2: "More like they are giving you a chance"

Outside

Infected body start to heal itself before he slowly wakes up as Omni look at him and breath out a sigh of relief.

Omni: "Jacob... You alright?"

Infected: "Yeah, but don't go soft on me"

Infected then look at 404 as 404 did the same. After a while of just... staring, 404 sigh and extend his arm out to Infected.

404: "Let's go"

Infected look at 404 again while 404 turn his head away.

404: "I-It's not like I care for you anyway, just wanna go back quick"

Infected got confused but took the hand and stand up.

Infected: "But where do we go? It's not like most place would accept us"

404: "Don't worry, we found a new universe where most of them don't know about us"

Infected: "...Well then... Lead the way"

404 and Infected then tried to open a portal and walk away.

Keyword: tried. Because when they just took a step, they fell flat on their face.

Omni: "Holy shit you two alright?!"

404: "D-Dammit, I can't feel my body"

Infected: "I-It's you fault Will, when I recover I will-"

Omni: "Enough talking you two, I'll carry you two back"

Infected/404: "Thx Ares"

--------------------------------------------------------------
End chapter

It is I! The lazy author! I've came back with a chapter!

And I'm officially sick, great... Or maybe it's just that I'm tired.

Anyway, I'm writing the special chapter now, if you wanna ask something about it, feel free to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 90 20
Im bad at descriptions so all just have write a back story for the charecter. I don't own any overwartch charecters. (Side not this is from when I wa...
40.1K 2.4K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
11.1K 250 61
"I'm glad things got better.....and not worse" "And for someone's that called nightmare, king of negativity and all......you're nicer than you think"...
4.2K 61 16
Sooo this is my first story well the story might be bad please bare with it and enjoy