The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Twenty

6.1K 127 25
By Hellotherebooks

Salvatore pov

"Next is Dabria and Ethan." A woman says on a mic.

Ethan and Dabria then get on. Before they get in position the boy goes to my daughter and tells her something as he smiles. Dabria smiles and nods. I look at Azaeal to see his knuckles white.

He's like her.

I turn my attention back on Dabria and her partner, they get in position and start to dance.

After their done people cheer and clab. They danced with passion...love. I'll be honest I got a bit nurvous when he picked her up and swinged her.

"Dabria will be doing her solo." A woman says Dabria comes on stage and gets in position.

After she's done dancing everyone cheers. I stare their smiling. Mother like daughter, her mom was so beautiful and also very good at dancing.

They both dance with passion and love.

The boy, Ethan then comes up and starts his solo dance.

A few minutes later he finishes.

He then runs towards us but sits down next to Dabria.

"Is someone jealous?" Hope teases her brother.

Azaeal pov

"Is someone jealous?" Hope teases as she wiggles her eyebrows and smirks.

"H - he's just a dance partner. Nothing more, he's also not on my level." I defined myself.

Im not jealous.

Sure, sure. Keep lying to yourself.

I swea- ok I am jealous, sue me. I'm so freaking jealous, the way he heled her, I want to hold her like that. Man I tried everything in me to not pull them apart and chop off his hands.

I look at Dabria's beautiful face, as she smiles.

"Why is she smiling? What are they saying?" I ask Salvatore as he smiles and laughs.

He the leans in a bit closer, his eyes widen and he looks at me.

"Oh, shit." He says.

"What? What happened?" I ask.

"H - he's coming over today for practice." Salvatore says as my eyes widen.

"Boy, you better get a ring on that finger. I already like and want you as my son in- law." Salvatore says as I smile.

Aww he loves me.

"I'll tell Aden and he'll probably bug and annoy them." Salvatore says as we nod.

"Especially Will." I said as he nods.

/ / /

Dabria pov

As me and Ethan walk inside the mansion we stop once I see Salvatore, Aden and Will smirking at me.

"Um, you guys alright?" I ask.

"Sweetie,oh how I miss you. How was you're dance practice. Aw, who is this lovely young man." Will says as I look at him weirdly.

"Um where gonna go to my room." I said.

"Mhmm, keep the doors open. My house my rules." Will says as he glares at Ethan.

What's happening?

"Um let's go." I said as Ethan nods.

We then go to my room.

Once we arrive I close the door.

About 15 minutes later we start talking. I've got to know alot about Ethan. He has a little sister, who is 5. He loves the color blue. He's also a assassin known as Silencer.

"How long have you been dancing?" I ask.

"Since I was 10, you?" Ethan responded.

"I was 4." I said as his eyes widen and I smile.

"Hello, I thought I said to keep the door open." Will says coming in with Aden.

"Hi, Will." I said.

"사실 갈 것 같아요. 내일 봐요." Ethan says as I nod. He then gets up and leaves.

Translation: Actually I think I'll go. I'll see you tomorrow.
Language: Korean

"Hi!" Will and Aden say as I glare.

I then get up and go downstairs to the kitchen.

"Where are you going." Aden ask.

"The kitchen, it's almost dinner." I said.

I then sit down in my seat. A few minutes later the rest come down and sit down, maids then come and put our food on the table. I thank them as they smile and nod.

"Sooo, how was you're dance?" Will ask.

"It's was fine, thanks mom." I said, for some reason once those words left my mouth I feel...guilty.

"Someone got the mood swings." Aden says as the woman in the room glares at him.

"Brotha, would you like to know why people are afraid of the assassin, Midnight?" I said with a emotionaless, cold voice.

Aden looks at me with sadness I then let regret show but I quickly cover it.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Um, Dabria do you have a boyfriend?" Will ask me as he smiles.

"No, why?" I question. Whatever his questions is for some reason I won't like it.

"Oh, I was just wondering. Ah, why won't you date Azaeal?" Will says as everyone nods.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" Salvatore ask.

"Yeah am I not good enough?" Azaeal shouts.

"Because he's wants kids I hate kids." I lie, I love kids. I also want kids of my own, they make me laugh and smile. Especially Will, he makes me laugh and just want a kid.

"Oh and he's not my type. I'd rather be with one of those guards than him." I said looking Azaeal on the eyes my eyes swell with tears, I get up and go to my room.

Once I'm in my room, I close the door and lock it. I then fall to the ground as I silently cry.

Azaeal pov

As Dabria leaves, I feel bad. I didn't mean to be mean. I'll make her fall for me.

But when Dabria talked I saw regret and tears in her eyes.

"I'll go give her, her food." I said, I get up and grab her, her food and left, and not letting them speak.

As I arrive I knock.

Nothing.

I knock again, I'm starting it get worried.

Before I can knock again, Dabria opens the door. Once she sees it's me she tries to close it but I push it open.

I then go in and lock the door behind me. I put the plate down, and I hug Dabria.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you." I said.

Dabria pov

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you." Azaeal says, I'm actually confused.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked as I break the hug.

"I yelled at you, I didn't mean to yell. I want you so bad, I want you." Azaeal says as he cups my face.

He then smashes his lips into mine, surprisingly I don't push, I kiss back.

"We- we can't tho. Azaeal, us - we can never happen." I whisper as he frowns.

"Why, why not? Is their someone else. I'll wait for you." Azaeal questions.

"No, no their is no one else. But we just can't. Trust me it's better this way." I said honestly.

"I'm sorry. Please leave." I said backing away.

"Dabria, please don't." Azaeal begs.

"I - I'm sorry. I'll help you find you're uncle but - but we can't be together." I said as tears swell in my eyes.

"Baby girl, please don't. I'll do whatever you ask, just please don't leave me. Please don't cry, you're so beautiful to cry." Azaeal says as he gets on his knees and puts his hands on my thighs as he looks at me as tears go down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I said I get him up and I carefully push him out of my room.

Once he's out I quickly lock the door and slide down.

Their has to be, their has to be a cure.

Their has to be.

Ok, this chapter is sad. But I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you all for reading, thank you guys for 3.28K.

Counted words: 1378

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

819K 16.3K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
43.2K 1.2K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
427K 10K 71
Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thought.) My life is a wreck, the only contr...