The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Nearing the Altercation
Undyne's Fight and More
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

More Puzzles!

443 11 4
By Logan2465

We start right where we left off. Ben and Frisk are still shocked at what Chara has told them.

Ben: "Are you absolutely sure that Sans can see you?"

Chara: "Yes. He has stared directly at me twice, and he winked at me. There is no way he can't see me."

Frisk: "This is weird. How could Sans see her?"

Ben: "I'm not sure, but we'll have to ask him. In the meantime, we have to get through..." He sighs. "More puzzles."

Frisk and Chara sigh as well, before following Ben into the next area. There they meet Nice Cream man, who looks a bit depressed.

Nice Cream Man: "I don't understand why these aren't selling. It's the perfect weather for something cold." He looks up, seeing Ben and Frisk. "OH!!! CUSTOMERS!!! Would you like some Nice Cream? It's the frozen treat that warms your heart! Now just 15 G!"

Ben takes a quick look and sees that he and Frisk have earned 64 Gold from fighting monsters so far.

Ben: "Uh, sure." He gives 15 G. "Here you go."

Nice Cream Guy: "Here you go! Have a super-duper day." He gives Ben the Nice Cream, which disappears into his inventory.

Ben: "I will never get used to that." He says while walking away with Chara. "And what is she doing?"

They watch as Frisk kicks a snowball around until it reaches a hole in the course. A yellow flag comes out and she runs over, holding 3 G.

Frisk: "Look what I got. I wonder who set it up."

Ben: "Not sure." He takes the Gold and puts it away. "Let's go see Sans. He's just up there."

When they go up to him, he says that he's selling some fried snow. He keeps putting the price higher, before Frisk says they don't have enough.

Sans: "what? you don't have the money? hey, that's alright. i don't have any snow."

Ben, Frisk, and Chara look around them. They are completely surrounded in snow.

Ben: "Okay. Anyway, can you see her?"

Sans: "see who?" He points at Frisk. "her?"

Ben: "No, her." He points at Chara. "You know, the ghost girl floating next to me?"

Sans: "oh yeah. i can see her."

Frisk: "But how can you? Me and Ben can only see her because our souls are connected to whatever's left of hers."

Sans: "how should i know?" He shrugs. "i have absolutely no idea."

Ben: "Have you seen any other ghosts before?"

Sans: "nope. just her. anyway, you guys should probably hurry to the next area." He whispers into their ears. "my bro gets a little cranky if I'm he waits too long."

Chara: "Yeah, we should get going."

Ben: "Alright. Let's get a move on."

Before heading into the next area, they check the area next to Sans. It has two guard posts, seemingly for a couple. It even has a smell rating sign in between them. Shortly after that, they decide to head into the next area. There they find Sans and Papyrus again. Right between the two groups, a piece of paper lies on the ground.

Papyrus: "HUMANS!!! I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR..." He pauses for a moment, before turning to Sans. "SANS!! WHERE'S THE PUZZLE?!?"

Sans: "it's right there." He points at the paper. "on the ground. trust me. there's no way they can get past this one."

Ben and Frisk look at each other, before going over to the piece of paper. On it, is a crossword puzzle.

Chara: "A crossword puzzle? Seriously?" She scoffs. "How lazy can this skeleton be?"

Sans gives her a look of disappointment. Chara just sticks out her tongue in response. Sans tries to do the same, but realizes he doesn't have a tongue. After their little interaction, Ben and Frisk set down the crossword puzzle and go up to the skelebros.

Papyrus: "SANS!!! THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Sans: "shoot. i knew i should have used today's crossword instead."

Papyrus: "WHAT!? CROSSWORD!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!! IN MY OPINION..." His voice gets quieter. "JUNIOR JUMBLE IS EASILY THE HARDEST."

Sans: "what? really, dude?" He looks at his brother in disbelief. "that easy-peasy word scramble? that's for baby bones."

Papyrus: "UN. BELIEVABLE." He turns to the humans. "HUMANS!!! SOLVE THIS DISPUTE!"

Ben and Frisk look at each other, before huddling up. They starts whispering, occasionally looking back at Sans and Papyrus. After a little bit, they turn back around with their hand behind their backs.

Ben & Frisk: "Junior Jumble is harder." They say simultaneously.

Papyrus: "HA! HA! YES! HUMANS MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT IF THEY ALSO FIND JUNIOR JUMBLE SO DIFFICULT! NYEH! HEH! HEH!" He leaves to the next area.

Sans: "hey. thanks for saying "Junior jumble" to appease my brother." He chucjles. "yesterday, he got stumped trying to solve the horoscope."

Ben: "I-wha. You know what, I'm not even going to ask." He grabs Frisk's hand. "Let's keep going."

When they enter the next area, they find a note, a cold plate of spaghetti, and a microwave. The note, written by Papyrus, details how the spaghetti was a trap to halt your progression.

In the next area, they see a sign that reads "dog marriage". Unsure of what that means, they go down the area. There, they find a pile of loose snow. A few feet next to it, is a row of spikes.

Frisk: "This looks odd." She kicks some of it. "What do you think it is?"

Ben: "Likely a clue on how to get past the spikes." He kicks up more snow. "Let's kick up more of it."

They continue to kick the snow up, until a battle commences.

* Lesser Dog Appears!

Frisk: "Oh my god! He's so cute!" She shakes Ben. "I want to pet it!"

Ben: "Alright, alright." He makes Frisk stop shaking him. "Just give me a minute."

He hits ACT, then Check.

* LESSER DOG - 7 ATK  0 DEF
* Wields a stone dogger made of pomer-granite.

Chara: "Why are there so many puns around here?"

Ben: "Not sure, but let's just roll with it."

Lesser Dog pants as he send out a dog attack. It runs up to them, before leaping up into the air. Ben and Frisk are able to narrowly avoid it by sliding underneath it.

* Lesser Dog cocks his head to one side.

Ben: "Okay, now you can pet it."

Frisk: "Yay!" She picks ACT, then Pet. "Who's a good-?"

The moment she lifts her hand, Lesser Dog gets incredibly excited. It's neck also seems to extend up.

Chara: "Did it's neck just grow?" She attempts to nudge Ben, but she goes through him. "Pease tell me I wasn't the only one that saw that?"

Ben & Frisk: "No, no you were not."

Lesser Dog barks as it sends another attack. It sends out a blue spear attack and a white spear attack, which stops a few feet from the edge. Ben and Frisk stop for the blue attack, and the go to the edge of the area in order to avoid the white attack.

As Ben and Frisk continue to pet Lesser Dog, he stops fighting. It's neck also keeps on stretching until it goes high up, and then loops back down.

Ben: "Okay, I think that's enough petting now."

Frisk: "Fine." She pouts while crossing her arms. "But I'm not happy about it."

Ben: 'Why is everything she does so cute?'

He hits MERCY, then Spare, ending the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 20 Gold.

After the battle ended, Ben and Frisk completely remove the snow. There, it shows a map with a red X in the upper right hand corner. They're stumped for a moment, before Chara thinks of something.

Chara: "Wait, give me a second." She flies up, then back down. "It's a map of this area. There's probably a switch at the top."

Ben and Frisk nod as they make their way there. There, they find a switch and flip it. They go back down and cross the bridge, where they are found by two large dog monsters.

???: "What's that smell?" A man's voice asks.

???: "(Where's that smell?)" A female's voice asks.

???: "If you're a smell..."

???: "(Identify yoursmellf!)"

They start running around the area. Ben wraps an arm around Frisk protectively. The two dogs stop and stand in front of the two humans.

???: "Hmm..." He smells Frisk. "Here's that weird smell. It makes me want to eliminate."

Ben holds onto Frisk tighter, who is quite scared right now.

???: "(Eliminate YOU!!!)" A battle commences.

* Dogi assault you!

Chara: "The Royal Guard really has become fierce."

Frisk: "I-If you s-say so." She shakily picks ACT, then Check on Dogamy.

* DOGAMY - 6 ATK 4 DEF
* Husband of Dogaressa.
* Knows only what he smells.

While the three humans read this, Dogamy and Dogaressa repeatedly kiss.

Dogamy: "Don't touch my hot dog."

Dogaressa: "(He means me.)"

Ben: "Well, at least they're a happy couple."

They both send out a large axe each, both of which are moving slowly. Once the time is right, Ben and Frisk slide under one of them, before sliding back to the middle. This allows them to avoid both of the axes.

* The dogs are practicing for the next couples contest.

Ben picks ACT, then Check on Dogaressa.

* DOGARESSA - 6 ATK 4 DEF
* This puppy finds her hubby lovely. SMELLS ONLY?

Chara: 'These two kind of remind me of mom and dad. I wonder what happened between them."

Dogamy: "Let's kick some human tail!!"

Dogaressa: "(Do humans have tails?)"

Ben: "No, no we do not."

They send out their next attack, which is where two dogs sit on either side of the arena, with the one on the left sending white and blue hearts to the one on the right. Ben and Frisk are able to avoid them.

It says the same thing about a couples contest, and Frisk picks Roll Around.

Frisk: "Come on." She starts rolling around. "We may be able to cover our smell."

Ben: "I-Wh-? You know what, sure." He starts rolling around.

Chara: "Okay, this is just weird."

They get up, now covered in dirt and snow. They can only hope it covers their smell.

Dogamy: "Number 2 Nuzzle Champs '92."

Dogaressa: "(Of course we were second.)"

Chara: 'Oh yeah. Mom and dad won first place.'

As the encounter continues, the two dogs resniffed them, and they now believe that Ben and Frisk are lost puppies. And they go absolutely ecstatic from getting pets from seemingly other dogs. After a while of petting, the two of them spare Dogamy and Dogaressa.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 40 Gold.

Dogamy: "Dogs can pet other dogs???"

Dogaressa: "(A new world has opened up for us...)"

Dogamy: "Thanks, weird puppies!"

The dog couple walks off, and right after, Ben and Frisk start wiping the dirt and snow off of themselves.

Frisk: "Sorry about that."

Ben: "It's fine." He finishes wiping the snow off of him. "Let's keep moving. Papyrus is probably waiting."

They hold hands and move into the next area, where they find another puzzle. A sign in the middle says "Turn every X into an O. Then press the switch.". They can also see Papyrus, who is looking away.

Ben: "Alright, sounds simple enough." He starts going to the right. "You get the left. I've got the right."

Frisk: "Got it!" She smiles as she goes over to the button, then the switch. "There!"

The moment they solve the puzzle, the row of spikes go down. As Ben and Frisk go over to Papyrus, he looks at them surprised.

Papyrus: "WHAT!? HOW DID YOU GET PAST MY TRAP!? AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, IS THERE ANY LEFT FOR ME???"

Ben: "What are- oh. Um, no. It was so delicious."

Frisk: "Yes, very good."

Papyrus: "REALLY!? WOWIE..." He smiles sadly. "NO ONE'S EVER ENJOYED MY COOKING BEFORE. WELL THEN, FRET NOT HUMANS! I, MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS, WILL MAKE ALL THE PASTA YOU COULD EVER WANT!" He laughs as he walks off.

Chara: "Do you really think it's a good idea to lie to him like that?"

Ben: "We don't want to hurt his feelings."

Chara: "Fair enough, but it's going to bite you guys in the butts later."

They walk into the next area, and Papyrus follows them after they pass him. They eventually reach the puzzle, where Papyrus.

Papyrus: "HUMANS! HMM." He puts his finger to his chin. "HOW DO I PUT THIS? YOU WERE TAKING A LONG TIME TO ARRIVE, SO I DECIDED TO IMPROVE THIS PUZZLE BY ARRANGING THE SNOW TO LOOK MORE LIKE MY FACE." He starts rubbing the back of his skull. "UNFORTUNATELY, THE SNOW FROZE TO THE GROUND. NOW THE SOLUTION IS DIFFERENT! AND, AS USUAL, MY LAZY BROTHER IS NOWHERE AROUND! I SUPPOSE WHAT I AM SAYING IS WORRY NOT, HUMANS!" He poses heroically again. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM! THEN WE THREE CAN ALL PROCEED! IN THE MEANTIME, TRY OUT THE PUZZLE YOURSELVES. I'LL TRY NOT TO GIVE AWAY THE ANSWERS!!!"

Ben: "Okay then." He looks at the sign. "It's the same as before. Let's spread out and see how we can solve this."

Ben, Frisk, and Chara look around the puzzle for the solution. After a while, they eventually find it and solve the puzzle.

Papyrus: "INCREDIBLE! I'M IMPRESSED!! YOU TWO MUST CARE ABOUT PUZZLES LIKE I DO! WELL, I'M SURE YOU TWO WILL LIKE THE NEXT PUZZLE THEN! IT MIGHT EVEN BE TOO EASY FOR YOU TWO!" He laughs as he leaves into the next area.

Ben: "Please be the last puzzle. I don't know how much more I can take."

Frisk: "I know, but we have to persevere." She grabs his hand. "Let's go."

And that's exactly what they do. But before they reach the next area, they see Sans. But they know he wasn't there before.

Sans: "good job on solving it so quickly. you didn't even need my help. which is great, 'cause i love doing absolutely nothing."

Chara: "Is that all you do? Stand around and do nothing?"

Sans: "pretty much."

Frisk: "How lazy?"

Sans: "well, i haven't picked up my sock in a few months, and my bro left a sticky note on it to remind me to pick it up. and." He starts laughing. "all i did was put another sticky note on it. and it's just gone back and forth."

Ben: "That is incredibly lazy." He walks past Sans, with Chara and Frisk following. "But we have to keep going. See you later, Sans."

Sans: "see you later, kiddos."

As they walk into the next area, the see Papyrus and Sans standing in front of some tiles with varying shades of black, grey, and white. Papyrus is also standing next to some kind of machine. The three humans are quite flabbergasted by Sans's sudden appearance in front of them.

Papyrus: "HEY! IT'S THE HUMANS! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS PUZZLE! IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. ALPHYS! YOU SEE THESE TILES!? ONCE I THROW THIS SWITCH, THEY WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE COLOR! EACH COLOR HAS A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!" He clears his throat before continuing. "RED TILES ARE IMPASSIBLE! YOU CANNOT WALK ON THEM! YELLOW TILES ARE ELECTRIC! THEY WILL ELECTROCUTE YOU! GREEN TILES ARE ALARM TILES! IF YOU STEP ON THEM, YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT A MONSTER! ORANGE TILES ARE ORANGE-SCENTED. THEY WILL MAKE YOU SMELL DELICIOUS!"

Chara: "Okay, how could this turn out bad?"

Papyrus: "BLUE TILES ARE WATER TILES. SWIM THROUGH THEM IF YOU LIKE! HOWEVER, IF YOU SMELL LIKE ORANGES, THE PIRANHAS WILL BITE YOU!"

Ben: "Of course there had to be piranhas. Why wouldn't there be piranhas?"

Papyrus: "ALSO, IF A BLUE TILE IS NEXT TO A YELLOW TILE, THE WATER WILL ALSO ZAP YOU! PURPLE TILES ARE SLIPPERY! YOU WILL SLIDE TO THE NEXT TILE! HOWEVER, THE SLIPPERY SOAP SMELLS LIKE LEMONS!! PIRANHAS DO NOT LIKE THAT! PURPLE AND BLUE ARE OKAY! FINALLY, PINK TILES." He takes a moment to collect his breath. "THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING. STEP ON THEM ALL YOU LIKE. HOW WAS THAT!? UNDERSTAND???"

Ben: "I-I guess so." Frisk nods in agreement. "So, go ahead and start up the puzzle."

Papyrus: "GREAT!! THEN THERE'S ONE LAST THING. THIS PUZZLE IS ENTIRELY RANDOM!!!!! WHEN I PULL THIS SWITCH, IT WILL MAKE A PUZZLE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE! NOT EVEN I WILL KNOW THE SOLUTION!" He laughs. "NOW, GET READY!"

He flips the switch on the machine, and the tiles start rapidly changing colors. The three humans look on in nervousness, while Papyrus looks on in excitement. Sans doesn't really care what happens, so long he doesn't need to get involved. Eventually, the color changing stops. It has 2x8 of red tiles on the top and bottom, and a 2x8 of pink tiles in the middle. Absolutely flabbergasted, Papyrus spins out of the area, into the next one.

Chara: "Man, that was incredibly unlucky." They go over to the other side. "What were the odds of that happening anyway?"

Sans: "about a 1/3670336800000000000000000000000000000000 chance of happening."

Frisk: "Uh, how did you know that so quickly?"

Sans: "i may be lazy, but that doesn't mean i'm dumb."

Ben: "Fair enough."

Sans: "oh, and that spaghetti from earlier. it wasn't too bad for my brother. since he started cooking lessons, he's been improving a lot. I bet if he keeps it up, next year he'll even make something edible."

Chara: "Okay, let's not keep talking about Papyrus's terrible cooking, and get a move on."

Ben: "Okay. Uh, see you up ahead?" He asks Sans.

Sans: "i'll see you up ahead."

Ben nods and the three humans move into the next area. There they find another sentry post, except this one is surrounded by attempted snowdogs. They appeared to have had large necks, but the heads always came off.

Frisk: "Wow. Lesser Dog must have been working hard."

Ben: "It appears so." He gestures over to a cow monster. "Let's go ask him what he saw."

They go over to the monster and ask about the snow figures.

Cow: "Yeah, a dog just rushed in here, filled with inspiration. It kept trying to build a snowdog that expressed it's own emotions, but as it built, it kept getting more excited about the sculpture. It's neck got longer and longer, and it added more and more snow." The cow monster sighs. "Until, well, it was rather sad to watch, but I couldn't turn away."

Frisk: "I hope Lesser Dog can do it someday."

Ben: "Me too, Frisk. Me too."

They head into the next area, where they find another puzzle. Before they can find the solution, Ben falls into the area below, thankfully unharmed.

Frisk: "Ben! Are you okay?!" She rushes down with Chara and helps Ben up. "That was a pretty long fall."

Ben: "It's fine. The snow broke my fall." He cracks his back. "Hey, look at that."

They look over to see two snow people. One is shaped magnificently like Papyrus, and the other is just a lump of snow with "Sans" written on it in ketchup.

Chara: "You have got to be kidding me." She stands over Sans the snowlump. "He didn't even try."

Ben: "And why did he write his name in Ketchup?" He shakes his head. "Anyway, we're getting sidetracked. Let's head back up."

And that's exactly what they do. They eventually are able to solve the puzzle, but Ben falls down a couple of times. When they eventually figure it out, they slide across to the next area.

Ben: "Okay, do we go straight, or right?"

Frisk & Chara: "To the right."

Ben: "To the right it is then."

They head to the right, where they bump into Sans again.

Sans: "what's up?"

Ben: "Not much. Just passing through."

When they go over to the left of Sans, he appears, shocking the three.

Sans: "hey, are you three following me?"

Frisk: "Uh, how did you do that?"

Sans: "do what?" He shrugs. "i have no idea what you're talking about."

Ben: "Okay then." He grabs Frisk's hand. "Let's go see what's over there."

They go into a room on the side of the wall. Inside, they go down a long hallway, before reaching a room with another door. The room also has strange flowers around it. Ben tries to open the door, but it's locked.

Ben: "Dang it. It's locked." He turns to Chara. "Can you try to see what's on the other side."

Chara: "Sure." She tries to go through the door, but she hits it. "Ow! What the!? I felt that! I actually felt that!"

Ben: "Hm. Let me try something."

He activates the Omnitrix and dials through his options, before landing on one and slamming it down. The room is engulfed in bright green light, making Frisk and Chara cover their eyes. When they are able to open them again, they see this.

Four Arms: "Try this on for size!" He punches the door, but it doesn't falter. "Ow! That hurt."

Four Arms repeatedly tries to punch down the door, but it doesn't budge. After about a minute, Four Arms gives up and reverts back to Ben.

Ben: "Yeah, I'm not going to be able to get through that."

Frisk: "Then I guess we should keep moving."

They go back out and pass Sans, write encountering another monster.

* Gyftrot confronts you!

Frisk: "Those decorations on its horns don't look comfortable. I wonder why it's wearing them."

Ben: "We'll probably find out soon." He does ACT, and Check.

* GYFTROT - 7 ATK 3 DEF
* Some teens "decorated" it as a prank.

Chara: "Well, that's just cruel."

Gyftrot: "Hohoho! Go ahead and laugh."

He sends out three present attacks, which all flash blue. Eventually, he sends all three at Ben and Frisk. One of them turns blue, but Ben and Frisk aren't able to stay still in time. Ben's at 18 HP, and Frisk is at 16 HP.

* Ah, the smell of fresh pine needles.

Ben: "That is a nice smell."

Chara: "Wish I could still smell."

Frisk: "Why are you such a Debby downer?" Chara only shrugs in response. "Whatever."

Frisk picks Undecorate, and she takes off a childhood photograph of Snowdrake and his parent.

Gyftrot: "That's a little better."

He sends out round, pellet-like attacks at the two humans. Luckily, they avoid them without taking damage.

Ben: "What person would put a photo of their family as a decoration? That's just odd to me."

Chara: "And it's just plain stupid. It just makes it easier for them to find the culprit."

Frisk: "Yeah, it is pretty dumb."

They continue to Undecorate Gyftrot until it no longer wants to fight. They spare Gyftrot, ending the fight.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 0 Gold.

After the fight, the three humans pass Sans again and head to the right, where they see a dog house surrounded by snow poffs. Ben and Frisk also stop and share a Spider Donut, healing them to full HP. After inspecting all of the snow poffs, the last one giving them 30 G, they head to the last one blocking the way. When they touch it, a dog's head emerges from it, barking at them.

Frisk: "Oh my goodness, it's so cute!"

After a short few seconds, the dog rises from the snow poff. It is now a giant behemoth with a spear and large armor. It barks again, before a battle commences.

* It's the Greater Dog.

Ben: "Nope. It's big and deadly." He Checks Greater Dog.

* GREATER DOG - 6 ATK 4 DEF
* It's so excited that it thinks fighting is just playing.

The big boy barks, before sending out a white spear that changes to blue every so often. Luckily Ben and Frisk stay still in time when it turns blue.

* It smells like freshly-squeezed puppy juice.

Chara: "What the heck is that?"

Ben: "I don't know, and I don't want to know."

Ben decides to Ignore Greater Dog. Greater Dog inches closer. He then sends out the same spear attack again.

* Greater Dog just wants affection.

Frisk: "Alright then." He picks Pet, causing Greater Dog to curl up in her lap, falling asleep. "Such a good dog."

Greater Dog wakes up and gets off of Frisk, incredibly excited. It then sends out an attack where a dog sends out the word "Bark" at Ben and Frisk in rapid succession. They both are able to avoid it without harm, but they are a bit winded.

* Greater Dog is patting the ground with its front paws.

Ben: "He sure is energetic." He pants slightly. "We just got to get him tired and he might slow down."

Ben picks Play. He then makes a snowball and throws it for Greater Dog, but it hits the ground with a splat. So, to solve the dilemma, Greater Dog just grabs all the snow in that general area and plops it down in front of Ben. It looks tired and rests it's head on Ben.

While that happens, Frisk has to avoid the spear attack on her own because Ben is busy with Greater Dog.

* Greater Dog wants some TLC.

Chara: "What is "TLC"?"

Ben: "It stands for Tender Loving Care."

Chara: "Oh."

Frisk picks Pet, then she and Ben start petting Greater Dog. It starts to sink his entire weight into Ben, due to Greater Dog still resting on him. Frisk has to be on her own again for the dog barking attack.

* Pet capacity is 40-percent.

Frisk picks Pet again. The moment Ben and Frisk start petting Greater Dog again, he flips over with it's legs in the air. After the next attack, Ben and Frisk are able to finally Spare the content Greater Dog.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 40 Gold.

The Greater Dog hops out of his armor, revealing him to be much smaller than they initially thought, and starts licking Ben and Frisk's faces.

Frisk: "Eww." She giggles. "Such a good doggy."

Ben: "Yes, such a good dog."

Greater Dog eventually stops and hops back in his armor, backwards and headfirst. He then walks away, his tail flopping from where is head should be.

Chara: "Well, that was weird."

Ben: "You're telling me." He wipes the slobber off of him. "Though I am used to the whole dog slobber thing now."

Frisk: "Yeah, me too." She wipes off the slobber off of herself. "Let's keep going. I'm pretty tired and need to rest."

Ben nods and picks up Frisk, much to her surprise, who is blushing a bit. Chara is also a bit jealous.

Frisk: "B-Ben? W-What are y-you doing?"

Ben: "You said you were tired, so I decided to carry you. Is that okay?"

Frisk: "Y-Yes. Of-Of course it's f-fine." She carefully wraps her arms around Ben's torso and rests her head on his shoulder. "I just h-hope I'm not too h-heavy."

Ben just smiles before walking to the next area. He is currently being followed by a jealous Chara.

Chara: 'Seriously? Ugh, tonight can't come soon enough.'

When they reach the next area, they see a very long bridge. They also see Sans and Papyrus standing at the other end. They start crossing it, before being halted by Papyrus several feet from the other side.

Papyrus: "HUMANS! THIS IS YOUR FINAL AND MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGE!"

Ben & Frisk: "Finally." They murmur quietly.

Papyrus: "BEHOLD! THE GAUNTLET OF DEADLY TERROR!"

He does something that makes two spears, a cannon, a spiked ball, a flamethrower, and a dog on a rope appear. Ben starts to get a bit nervous and holds Frisk closer, much to her enjoyment, but not Chara's.

Papyrus: "WHEN I SAY THE WORD, IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE!!! CANNONS WILL FIRE, SPIKES WILL SWING, BLADES WILL SLICE! EACH PART WILL SWING VIOLENTLY UP AND DOWN! ONLY THE TINIEST CHANCE OF VICTORY WILL REMAIN! ARE YOU READY!? BECAUSE! I! AM! ABOUT! TO DO IT!"

There is a long pause where nothing happens. The three humans look around, expecting something to happen. But nothing does.

Sans: "well? what's the holdup?"

Papyrus: "HOLDUP!? WHAT HOLDUP!? I'M..." He pauses for a moment. "I'M ABOUT TO ACTIVATE IT NOW!"

He still doesn't activate. This makes Ben relax, already inferring he won't activate it.

Sans: "that, uh, doesn't look very activated."

Papyrus: "WELL!!! THIS CHALLENGE!!! IT SEEMS...MAYBE...TOO EASY TO DEFEAT THE HUMANS WITH. YEAH! WE CAN'T USE THIS ONE!!! I AM A SKELETON WITH STANDARDS!!! MY PUZZLES ARE VERY FAIR, AND MY TRAPS ARE EXPERTLY COOKED! BUT THIS METHOD IS TOO DIRECT! NO CLASS AT ALL! AWAY IT GOES!" The mechanisms of the trap retract, and Papyrus turns away. "PHEW!" He quickly turns around. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO LOOKING AT!? THIS WAS ANOTHER DECISIVE VICTORY FOR PAPYRUS!! NYEH! HEH!.....HEH?" He walks off.

Chara: "What's with him? He had you guys."

Frisk: "Maybe there's something else going on." She realizes something. "Oh, you can put me down now."

Ben: "If you say so." He puts her down, and goes over to Sans. "What was that all about?"

Sans: "i have no idea, and i don't have a clue what he's going to do next." He pats Ben's back. "if i were you, i would make sure to understand blue attacks."

Ben: "Uh, thanks." He turns to Chara and Frisk. "Let's go. There's a town down that way."

Frisk and Chara follow Ben as they start heading towards the town. Let's hope they're friendly.

(Ben's Items: Pie, and Nice Cream.)

(Frisk's Items: Pie, Spider Donut, and Snow Piece.)

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 179 11
DISCONTINUED (for now, at least) • • • You and your younger sister, Frisk, fell into a hole atop Mt. Ebott. You didn't realize the journey you just b...
107 12 7
(cover draw by me. It's just a version from an inspiration I saw from another artist that I forgot their name by the way-) read this story if you lik...
24.6K 642 31
A young child fell into the Underground once again Back to the bed of flowers, where it all began What will they say? What will they do? "heh...yer...
3.5K 115 15
A Sans x Frisk fanfic. What if after Asgore's abrupt death, Frisk didn't leave the underground? What if they were forced to stay? And more important...