The Darling in Blonde

Від Kendall674

Kendall just had her daughter Abigail, she finally thinks she can spend time with her husband. However, when... Більше

Authors Note
Prologue
1| Seafoam Green
2|Baby proof
3|Colic
Chapter 4| Pasta
Chapter 5| Poolside
Chapter 6| Lily
Chapter 7|
Chapter 8| Quinn
Chapter 9 | Raine Sofia
Okay so....

Introduction|Poem|The Ricchis'

11 1 0
Від Kendall674

The Ricchi's

Wilson "Sorry" Ricchi

Kendall Loraine "Hi" Ricchi

Lucia "Lucy" Ricchi

Abigail "Abby" Ricchi

Introduction

Night falls.

It has been days, weeks, and months since I last saw you.

Crying is what I have done.

I eventually realized you're happy, and I'm not an ideal fit for you. You love to sit and draw, I love to run and exercise.

Tomorrow I will run in the morning. Tomorrow you will draw the next home.

Oh, why can't we compromise?

Sorry! Put down the pencil and plaster and run with me.

I am Eager to learn how to draw and contrast colors. However, I know it like the back of my hand.

Expand what you do in a day. Run with me.

You may say no, then draft floor plans, and sketch a kitchen or nursery.

Oh, why can't we compromise?

It is Unfailing to try.

But I do not desire to draw.

I wish you would run with me, but I do not seek what you desire. I don't intend to be held back by what you think. I want to do what I want. I desire to experience freedom.

Look at what I've drawn! It's a luxurious house!" Sorry says. "Shush, sorry," I say.

"Hi, you Lack the love of things I do." You reply. "Shush, Sorry. It was nice to see you. I must run." I say.

"Get back here, sit and draw, love me Hi love me!" Sorry says. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

449K 9K 15
Kendall decided to spend the summer with her father before the fall semester of college started. Everything was suppose to be simple, easy, and a rel...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
Finding The Father Від 𝔼𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕔𝕜

Підліткова література

4.4K 270 21
[Highest Ranking - #24 in Teen Romance] "Abby flips the tests over and in big fat stupid digital letters, the word PREGNANT punched me in the gut. It...
6.8K 204 12
A military wife. Pregnant. Home alone. No one knows what he does. But she stands by his side no matter what, even if it means losing him. This is a...