✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

Bởi ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

58

380 9 0
Bởi ruwen05026

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 58: Kites

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 58: Kites (1 of 2)

Bookmark

"Are you all right?" Ye Yushi quickly looked at the two small robots. After just tugging, they fell on all fours, and as for the loading box, fortunately it was sealed tightly.

The two little guys quickly got up, and then shook their heads at the same time.

They are fine, don't worry when Ye Yu.

"That's good." Ye Yushi's heart really fell to the ground, but just looking at the illusory diaphragm in front of him, he didn't know what to say.

The impression left on him by those eyes just now was too deep, as if he was close at hand, and there seemed to be a residual smell of blood in the air and the shock brought by the beast.

A little worse... Two more little robots are about to be caught.

"That mutant beast actually noticed the eight dou them, it seems that its level is not low." Bai Guo drew the appearance of this new mutant beast.

"Next time, let's try to go out as little as possible." Ye Yushi said, "I always feel that it seems to see us through the camera, which is really uneasy."

Bai Guo also agreed with him. The two little guys also knew that the situation was really dangerous today, so they stood obediently without refuting, especially Badou, who looked a little depressed.

"You did a great job today." Ye Yushi half-squatted down and stroked the display screen of Badou and Worm Two, "The whole process is very good, but the danger is uncontrollable, so the last mutant beast has nothing to do with you."

His gentle voice coaxed the two little guys to burst into the display, and quickly transferred out of the lost mood just now. The contents of the loading box still had to be disposed of, and Hachito and Worm Two cleaned themselves up and went to compost after resting for a while. As for Ye Yushi, he still remembered that today was the time when Lu Ning's newspapers and periodicals were released, and he hadn't read it yet, and he didn't know what the situation was.

I had been very nervous before, but I didn't feel anything, but when I returned to the villa, Ye Yu found that he was also shocked into a cold sweat, and after going back, he took a bath, and Ye Yu dried his hair when he contacted Lu Ning.

"Did you go outside before? It seems that you don't know today's good news yet. Lu Ning came with good news, and the whole person smiled more, "After the manuscript was sent, the response was very good, and the editor-in-chief negotiated with me, saying that he agreed to report some of the content of your live broadcast room every week, and the money was easy to discuss."

She said that, and that's a really good situation. Ye Yushi first glanced at the attention of the live broadcast room, and today's wave directly made him rise by more than 100,000 fans, directly covering all today's expenses. The most important thing is that this number is the same as the previous Chinese costume small outing, it is constantly growing, so now it seems to be only 100,000, but in two or three days it may be 300,000 or 400,000.

After this wave, the greenhouse, and the teleportation array flowers can also come back.

It is estimated that it will be much easier to unlock even the next poem. Knowing what Bai Guo was most concerned about, Ye Yushi first sent this attention to it, and then continued to chat with Lu Ning about today's harvest.

The column issue that Lu Ning said was very beneficial to him, since the interstellar entertainment side was so sincere, Ye Yushi had nothing to refuse. As the editor-in-chief said, this is a mutually beneficial thing for both of them. What's more, it was still Lu Ning who wrote the article, and Ye Yushi didn't have to bother much to have a channel to get attention.

On the other side, Bai Guo, who received the news, saw that they had finished communicating, and immediately jumped into Ye Yushi's arms excitedly: "Wow, you are really right when it rains, our attention has indeed increased, and at this speed, we will soon be able to unlock the next area." At that time, there will be a lot of attention free.

Ye Yushi nodded: "If the next area arrives, don't unlock it yet, and then do it after the attention exceeds the number of unlocked 100,000." "In this way, if they encounter a situation where they need to exchange something, they can also have extra attention for emergencies."

Bai Guo nodded, today's attention has gained a lot, he is happy in his heart, of course, Ye Yushi said that he agreed to everything, not to mention that this suggestion is normal.

Today, that mutant beast added a lot of fright to him and Ye Yushi, and he could feel at ease with the attention in his hand.

After that, Ye Yushi glanced at his private message again and found that after today, there were actually many restaurants coming to them, saying that they wanted to cooperate, as long as Ye Yushi could provide the data of these blue star foods, they could spend a lot of money to buy them.

But Ye Yu had any data, and in the end, they all refused one by one.

-

The next day, Ye Yushi started broadcasting, and the audience who had been waiting for a day immediately rushed in, especially many new viewers, and after coming in, they stared at Ye Yushi's live broadcast room with novelty, and they were interested everywhere.

[Oh, is this the live broadcast room of Xiaoye anchor? ] Where is this? Why doesn't it look like a mountain dwelling, nor does it look like a water town? 】

[The video in this report is not comparable to the live broadcast of Xiaoye anchor, and everything looks particularly real]

This sentence is really a compliment, after all, both sides use the same vegetarian dishes, where is the extra truth, may be at most a little more substitution.

It is that the tone of this speech is very different from the style of the usual live broadcast room.

Ye Yushi quietly went to the backstage to take a look, and sure enough, the age stratification of the backstage audience just now has changed significantly, and the older ones are slightly more, and they are no longer limited to the previous young audience.

Although the average life expectancy of interstellar people has reached two hundred years old, it still makes sense that the previous three-year-old generation has bought and exchanged it now. In addition, now all kinds of software emerge endlessly, entertainment activities are also more, so the number of interstellar people is more, but people also have more choices, in addition to the star network that connects various regions, the software used by each age group is very different.

Today's ability to attract a wave of audiences outside this small circle already shows that the benefits brought by the manuscript to Ye Yushi are indeed good.

"Because the era when my villa was built was much later than the period when I showed it to everyone, there was such a big difference."

After Ye Yushi explained, different harmonies sounded in the live broadcast room, and after a while, Ye Yushi's old audience finally quietly appeared.

[Whew, I was nervous to death just now, the atmosphere just now was so strange, there was a sense of embarrassment when facing a large group of elders]

[I also went to Interstellar Entertainment yesterday to take a look, although I knew that this wave of face brushed in the live broadcast room during the rain, but the barrage style changed a little uncomfortable]

[Isn't that nice?] The more people like the rain, the happier I am, by the way, when it rains, what are we going to do today]

"Today we fly a kite and then come back to make beef." In the past two days, I walked around early and found a lot of livestock. There are a few scalpers, and after leaving the breeding cattle early, there is also a one that can be used as food for everyone.

However, when he killed the cow, he didn't let Ye Yushi pass early, and he was afraid that the picture would be bloody. Even if Ye Yushi said it didn't matter, Badou and Insect Er also stopped him.

When he left, he also asked Ye Yushi to exchange it for a special tool, which could take advantage of its unpreparedness to let the object enter a state of dizziness and then anesthesia. It is estimated that it was used to kill cattle.

Since he is not needed over there, Ye Yushi can only broadcast live here.

"But this time the kite was made by ourselves, and I think the materials in it should have substitutes for Interstellar and can be replicated." After Ye Yushi finished speaking, he suddenly thought of something, "By the way, I didn't show you the kite on it when I passed by the small vendor that day, I took one back from the market and showed it to you."

A sand swallow kite that Ye Yushi took out, after being painted with paint, looked particularly festive.

[This should be considered a type of toy, right?] 】

[It looks like a child will like it.] 】

[Who said children like it?] My eldest kid likes it very much.

[Don't rush to argue about this, let's see how to make kites first]

"No hurry, I'll put all the materials outside the house first, and then we'll go to the small garden to make it." Today, Badou is busy composting and killing cattle early, so it is Worm Two who acts with Ye Yu.

When he went to the workbench, Ye Yushi gave everyone a small question: "Do you want to guess, what are the materials we use to make the sand swallow kite skeleton today?"

[When it rains so, it must be a material that has been used before]

[That's over, I just came with Interstellar Entertainment today, and I haven't reviewed all the previous videos, so I definitely can't answer]

[I know I know, it must be bamboo! ] Bamboo has good flexibility, there is no problem with bending, I just saw, the skeleton behind that sand swallow is going to be bent]

[It's true, don't say it, forget it, as soon as I say it, I reacted.] Before weaving all kinds of things, isn't bamboo the most effective? 】

[I'm sorry for the bamboo QAQ, I said I like it very much, but I didn't react at this time]

"Yes, it's bamboo. To show you, these bamboo strips were planed yesterday. "Ye Yushi took out several bamboo strips used to make the sand swallow skeleton. The bamboo strips look similar, but these bamboo strips are straightened according to their respective parts, and the thickness of the middle and the two ends is different.

"In principle, I should also make this piece for you together, but I was worried that it would take too long, so I already shot the video last night, and when the time comes, it will be edited together, and the length of each bamboo strip and the thickness of each place will be attached to it."

"For example, these two are used to make the upper and lower arms of the kite, and together they are the parts of the kite's wings, and they will be polished a little finer." As for whether the Federation could find a material that could replace bamboo, Ye Yushi was not worried at all. After all, the technology tree over there is high, and the results will naturally not be too bad.

The structure of the skeleton is in addition to the upper and lower blades. There are also three types: door strips, leg strips, corner bindings and matching flowers. Except for the leg strips. The other three are not easy to make.

You have to bake the bamboo strips with an alcohol lamp, so that the bamboo strips show a curved arc little by little, so that they can get close to the round head of the sand swallow kite. The straps, on the other hand, bind the wings and the tail with flowers.

Ye Yushi cleaned up the workbench, lit an alcohol lamp, and began to bake bamboo strips.

Before roasting, he put gloves on himself and then reserved about one-seventh of the place in the middle of the bamboo strip. Fingers pinched the reserved position, Ye Yushi lowered his eyes, carefully placed the bamboo strip on the alcohol lamp, and then roasted it little by little at a uniform speed according to the curved arc he wanted.

Because it was the first time he did it, he was slow. Under the action of the alcohol lamp, the bamboo strip gradually bends in an arc, the middle seventh is bent, and the whole part hangs down as the neck of the sand swallow.

The remaining straps and flowers and leaves are concocted in the same way, but in the middle they use pliers to help shape the bamboo strips.

This time, Ye Yushi was much more skilled, and occasionally found time to observe what everyone was saying in the live broadcast room.

[Although it has long been known that bamboo is very malleable, but this is also too good, all kinds of arcs and triangles, made without changing at all]

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 58: Kites

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 58: Kites (2 of 2)

Bookmark

[Although it's just a few bamboo strips, I can actually see the skeleton of Shayan, what is this?] Are even bones beautiful? 】

[I'm just curious where did I go yesterday during the rain?] 】

Ye Yushi saw this problem and knew that the opportunity had come. Yesterday, he discussed with Bai Guo to reveal the situation of Blue Star and the mutant beast. This is not a good opportunity.

So he pretended to say casually: "Yesterday? Badou wanted to go outside the safe area to find something, but almost ran into a mutant beast, the outside and inside the safe area are not at all different, the trees are tall and big, even the mutant beast looks very irritable, we also encountered a vine, directly swallowed a mutant beast like a mutant 'rabbit'.

Speaking of this, Ye Yushi seemed to think of the situation again, and the movements on his hands were all a meal. Fortunately, he finished firing this side flower, and he quickly put it aside, waiting for it to split, so that there were two side flowers, one left and one right.

[Mutant rabbit? What does that look like? 】

Bai Guo immediately showed them the appearance of the rabbit, wanting to see how they would react.

[Wow. Is this a mutant rabbit? It feels a bit like a rodent, and there seems to be a difference. Rodents only have a pair of front teeth, but they're much cuter than the mutants we've seen.

Bai Guo was shocked: "You all think this thing is cute?" The rabbit prototype is cute. Saying that, it quickly found out the original appearance of the rabbit and sent it to them, lest their federal aesthetics be taken crooked.

The white rabbit has red eyes, a radish in his hand and is staring at the camera, and his ears occasionally shake. That little look looks very agile.

[Ah, it's really cute, the mutant rabbit just now did touch the porcelain real rabbit, I apologize to the rabbit]

[I don't seem to have seen a rabbit, is this a pet?] I don't know when I can meet]

Ye Yushi was still making bandages, and Bai Guo helped him answer: "Yes, there are pets, and there are also raised ones to eat?"

【????? Bunny is so cute, can you actually eat it? 】

"Why not." Bai Guo's eyes seemed to have an evil green light, "Cold rabbit, spicy rabbit head, braised rabbit leg..."

A series of rabbit head practices, listening to the live broadcast room people can't help but swallow.

[Suction, I used to expect to meet rabbits, and now I am also looking forward to meeting rabbits]

[Did the rabbit say you were polite?] You used to put it on your heart, now you put it on the pot, right? 】

[Hehe, why debunk me, don't you want to eat it?] 】

[Well, I admit, cuteness is worthless in front of deliciousness]

Seeing that the topic was biased to food again, when Bai Guo was anxious to look at Ye Yu, he wanted him to think of a way and quickly pulled the topic back to the mutant beast.

Ye Yushi had just set the intersection of each bamboo strip, and as soon as he raised his head, he met his gaze for help, smiled helplessly, and could only reverse the topic: "The mutant beast of the Federation should be different from the earth, right?"

[There are indeed some differences, although the plants are weird, they will not look so weird, but the mutant beasts will be larger and stronger, and they can also jump between planets, which is also difficult to deal with]

[Every time at this time, I want to praise the meticulousness of the rain, even the mutant beasts these things make the blue star set different from the Federation's, and the details are too hard worked]

Ye Yushi was helpless: "This is indeed the mutant beast of Blue Star, and Blue Star is currently the current situation."

[I understand, I understand, everyone understands]

Looking at this sentence, Bai Guo lay on the ground tiredly: No, I don't see you understand at all.

Sure enough, it was exactly the same as Ye Yushi, even if he said the mutant beast, everyone only thought that this was the virtual area built by Ye Yushi.

It's hard to prove that you actually live in Blue Star.

It seems that it is still necessary to start from the method of attention. Let's purify the pollution of Blue Star first.

Seeing that Bai Guo seemed to have figured it out by himself, Ye Yushi also stopped the idea of persuasion, and began to continue to fiddle with the half-made skeleton.

The skeleton has not been fixed together, but it already looks like it has the prototype of a sand swallow. The fixed skeleton is made with nylon rope and glue when Ye Yu. First fix the position of the intersection point with a clamp, then the nylon thread fixes the bamboo strip with the cross method, and then a little glue is padded up, and the position of the intersection point immediately becomes extremely firm.

In the same way, the intersection between the upper and lower arms, the tail strip, the strap and the matching flowers are all fixed. Finally, through the nylon thread across the left and right wings, so that the wings show a slightly curved arc, at this point, the entire skeleton is finally ready.

Ye Yushi gently placed the skeleton in front of everyone, this skeleton has a head, wings, and a tail, if it is not covered with the outer layer of cloth, it is a swallow.

[Wow, don't say, it's really like a bird]

[People in the past used to make toys out of these bamboo sticks?] Although the technology was not good at that time, I felt that everyone was ingenious.

【When it rains, what kind of painting should be drawn outside this kite?】 Are you also going to draw it? 】

"Yes, I also drew the pattern outside. And they are not drawn at random, there will be bats, shou peaches, peonies these auspicious patterns, just like the kite made on this vendor..." Ye Yushi took out the kite, on the pink blue kite, there are peaches and peony patterns, from a distance may be some various stripes, but when you look closer, each is an auspicious pattern.

As soon as this thing came out, the new audience who came today was interested.

[This is quite interesting, when the Xiaoye anchor didn't point it out, I really didn't find that it was a pattern]

[What kind of birthday peach, peony and bat we have not seen, it turns out to mean auspicious? ] It's different from the meaning of the Federation, if I also make kites in the future and draw the good patterns on the Federation side, is it okay? 】

"Of course." Ye Yushi bent his eyes, "Make a kite for yourself, of course, how to be comfortable."

After Ye Yushi finished speaking, he was also ready to start drawing his own kite pattern. He also wants to make a sand swallow, but not with a powder blue tone, but to draw an orange to red gradient, and the overall look is warm.

After holding the pen and thinking for a long time, Ye Yushi now drew on the paper, and then traced it on the cloth after the drawing, so as not to make a mistake in the middle.

As for the pattern inside the kite, Ye Yushi did not choose the bats, but used ribbon birds and various birds.

From a distance, it is a warm orange-yellow, but if you look closely, among the flowers of similar colors, there are birds and finches.

There are ribbon birds with long tail feathers, and phoenixes soaring with wings, and under the phoenix, birds chirp in unison.

Various birds are drawn on it, but it does not appear obtrusive, and it is quite harmonious.

After painting, Ye Yushi began to color with paint, which was much simpler for him. After coloring for a while, a sand swallow appeared on the fabric.

Ye Yushi cut the sand swallow at a distance slightly wider than the skeleton according to the size of the skeleton.

After that, it's laminated, bolted and lifted. When both things are done and the kite is finished, wait for the final takeoff.

Seeing this beautiful sand petrel, everyone in the live broadcast room was also excited:

[When it rains, it is right, kites can indeed be made in the Federation, the same plus one]

[I count, I now have an umbrella, a fan, clothes, plus a kite after that, after watching the live broadcast in the rain for so long, I feel that I have gained a lot]

[That's not it, even the food has made progress on my side, that day according to the method when it rained, I made preserves, now look at the results in a few days, if there is no problem, the food also gets the same ~]

[TvT you are still in the mood to discuss this, I am different, now I just want to fly a kite when it rains, let me see what a kite looks like]

Ye Yushi originally meant this, but seeing that they were discussing the rest with interest, they waited patiently, and finally saw that someone proposed to fly a kite, and then walked towards the city with Bai Guo.

He remembered an empty square in the city, where kites were supposed to fly.

Passing through the archways, the leaves rain to reach their destination. Today's wind is very suitable, there is no need to run specifically, and kites can fly. Ye Yu let go of the kite and watched it take off against the wind, only the line in his hand led the kite, controlling it not to fly too far. The kite floated higher and higher in the sky, inexplicably bringing a bit of freedom.

[Wow, really took off!] It's so high, it's getting higher and higher, it's a pity that the line is at the end, otherwise I really want to know where it can fly]

[I don't know why, I'm a person who drives a hovercar and doesn't know how many turns, but I'm still excited to see this kite flying]

[I have inspiration now, I want to make a beast kite, flying into the sky must be very intimidating]

[Then I make a mecha, there is a mecha I have been hungry for a long time, but unfortunately I have not been able to shake the number, I want to open it now, I can't buy it, I put it in the sky, isn't it?] 】

[Then take me one, I will also fly kites, I feel that a lot of kites will look especially good together, and then offline appointment]

[I don't feel necessarily offline, you can also be online, when the time comes, find someone to customize one, and then go to the square to put it, the space is still larger, it must be spectacular]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

To Cure A NEET Bởi Mira Carleen

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
Supernatural Bởi thewinnster

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

86.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
4.2K 158 13
Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as he learns the ways of a hero thanks to h...
30.2K 606 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...