Same Bitches - Post Malone

By Pepepolly

She has actively tried to get as far away from him as possible after he dumped her belongings she had left be... More

Same Bitches A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Bonus Chapter
New Book

29

140 10 0
By Pepepolly

Lunch is great but only because everyone throws Louis a million questions while Lux watches with a smile on her face. He says he is not happy - he repeats this a few times. But, Lux sees him hide a smile. Her family are fucking crazy and Austin's only add to the insanity - but they are nice people and even though Lux hates to admit it, it's hard being pissed off when everyone is constantly laughing.

"Ok! This morning was exhilarating and we need to all chill so go get changed into your costumes and meet out by the busses in an hour - it's time to go relax our muscles," Demi announces. "I have my costume in my bag," Lux says not intending on moving off her chair. "I don't, come with me to get mine," Austin says. Lux rolls her eyes and then complains about him being a baby and needing a babysitter in his ridiculous room until he grabs her and pushes her against the wall in his room. "Will you stop running your mouth? I have had my swim trunks on all day," he says. Lux looks down. "Well would you look at that, so you do...why did we come here?" she asks. She knows.

Austin smirks and sinks to his knees in front of her. Grabbing her hips and looking up at her.

"Question...how often did you finish when I fucked you back in the day?"

"I always finished."

"Mhmm. I'll be more specific then. How often did I make you finish? Because I know you faked it a lot."

"How do you know I faked it?"

"Because you never reacted to me like you did last night, and don't say it's because we are older."

Lux bites her lip and grimaces. It's bad. Her answer will embarrass him. A small white lie won't harm any - can't change the past right? She opens her mouth to lie to him.

"And don't you fucking lie to me?"

"You are very bossy."

"Luxie..."

"Fine! Gees!" she says placing her hands on either side of his neck. "More times than not. I would finish myself off when you slept or went for a smoke after."

Austin groans and buries his head in her stomach, "fucking hell," she hears him mumble. He had never cared back then. Sex had not been bad per se, she had liked sleeping with Austin - but it had been very one-sided. She had been so in love with him that she had settled for whatever he gave her. They had also both been stupid.

"Hey," she says pulling his face up to look at her, "we were both young, dumb, selfish, and stupid. You never made me feel uncomfortable in bed, you were loving...just-"

"Nineteen and a selfish bastard."

"Well...yes."

"You still doing tests?"

"Yes. You failed today by the way."

"Well tell me if I pass this test..."

Austin undoes the buttons on her shorts and then slides them off. She squeaks when he takes her right leg and hitches it over his shoulder then slides his left hand under the swell of her ass and squeezes slightly as he licks into her softly. His tongue is like a magic wand, switching between soft and hard, flat or pointed as he makes circles around her clitoris and occasionally teases it with a quick flick. Lux tries, but she can stop her groaning as her breathing labors.

It's a fucking circus down there.

She squeaks again when he suddenly lifts her, grabbing her other leg and putting it over his shoulder too, burying his face between her thighs - his swirling tongue never stuttering. Fuck, he is good at that. She moans when his tongue dips into her entrance and her hands go to the top of his head, grabbing his hair in her fingers. She can feel the beginnings of her orgasm forming as her muscles start pulsing. Austin's tongue is unforgiving and it never fucking stops.

Suddenly, he flicks his tongue in a different direction over her now super-sensitive clitoris. She is not going to last long, she is already falling. Her back arches off the wall causing her to thrust her hips up and making his tongue go deeper, she can't help the scream that leaves her mouth. Her scream only seems to fuel Austin's desire to see her fall apart more and he increases his tongue thrusting. She sees stars when she orgasms, maybe a firework or two too. Fucking hell, where was this man hiding this fucking tongue?

Austin helps her take her legs off his shoulders and then she sinks to the floor. "Hello," he says reaching for her. "I am not down here for you, my legs don't work," she says pushing him away. Austin chuckles and pulls her closer anyway. "You don't want me to..." Lux says reaching for his length, it's fucking hard. "No, sometimes it's just for you," Austin says batting her hand away and kissing her. Fuck. He breaks the kiss and smirks at her.

"Pass?"

"Fail. Dismally."

They make it to the bus with no time to spare and Louis looks at her with a disgusted face while he shakes his head in the type of judgment only Louis can give. She adores the man.

The trip is short and when they climb off at their destination Lux sees Louis groan so she groans too. She doesn't know why yet. Austin chuckles at her and leads her to the large natural rock pools. Mud. They are just mud. "Mud baths," Austin says, "you should read the itinerary," he adds then turns and walks off. "I am not getting in there!" Lux shouts after him. "You will or I will throw you in!" Austin shouts over his shoulder. "Fuck, I hope he throws you in," Louis says walking past her. "I hope he throws you in," Lux mocks him in a high-pitched tone, following him to the changing rooms.

By the time she is out most of the family is submerged with only their heads sticking out of the mud except Austin's Aunt whose plastic breasts refuse to sink into the mud. "That woman has three heads," Louis whispers from next to her.

"Your family like this?"

"I have no idea. I avoid them like the plague."

"That's not healthy."

"My brother fucked my wife. On my wedding day."

"Fair enough," Lux says rolling her eyes and walking to Austin when she sees him waving her over. "In," he says. Lux puts one foot in and then the next, wriggling her toes. The mud is soft, like powder mixed with water and it's warm - a nice warm. She walks down the steps till her thighs are covered and sits down, the mud coming up to her shoulders. Weirdly, the mud is wet, heavy, sticky, and thick. It presses against her body and feels like a heavy blanket twisted around her - it's comforting and slightly intense. Austin moves in next to her and so she latches onto him, it takes some effort to get one leg over his even when he tries to help her. But, eventually, she is sitting on him in a straddle.

"I feel like I am buried," she whispers bringing her face close to his.

"Mmmm, it's making me lethargic."

"You are weird."

"You are weird."

Lux laughs softly then leans forward and kisses him. It's easy to fall back into him. She loved him so much. She may have only been nineteen and immature. She may have struggled to understand the damage she was causing. She also did not fully understand the pain they were both inflicting on each other. But, one thing she never questioned - not truly - was how much they had loved each other at one point. It had been real. In fairness, it had been the realist thing about them.

"When I was younger I had this boyfriend who liked to have his way me in the pig pens on his farm...this reminds me of that time."

Lux and Austin turn their heads slowly and look at her grandmother. "How do you keep getting out of your cage, Lori?" Lux asks her. "Austin. He has the key to my cage, right sweet boy," her grandmother says with a wink, Austin's mouth drops open and then she moves away. "She grabbed my ass," Austin hisses. "She lives in a nudist colony down in Florida. We only found out when she invited us to Christmas with her three years ago. It was a traumatic Christmas," Lux says rubbing mud on the tip of his nose.

"You never spoke about your family when we were together."

"You never spoke about yours."

"Do you blame me? My cousins are eating the mud right now," Austin says pointing to his cousins who are shoving handfuls of mud in each other's mouths and laughing. "Can't take them fucking anywhere," Austin whispers watching them disappointedly. "Why do you think we did that? We had every intention of staying together forever but we never met families. Shawn was your brother but you know as well as I do that you implied he was just a close friend," Lux says dribbling mud along his shoulders. "We knew...we knew we were toxic and doomed. We pretended we were not until it slapped us in the face," Austin says softly. He is right. She knew from the second she sat down next to him at the bar, she could feel it. But, had been so taken with him that she had pushed all logic aside. She knew there was no point in introducing him to her family.

Are they doing that again? There is a lot of hurt and anger that is brewing for both of them under the surface. She knows it's only a matter of time before it explodes. They are both older and, arguably, wiser. They should talk things through before they did anything or go any further but she thinks they both know it is a possibility they can't move past the pain they had caused each other if they are entirely truthful so for now, they are going to play this game. This very dangerous game.

After wallowing in the mud like the animals they are for over two hours they get out and clean off then Lux wants to cry when Demi announces dinner will be a bit of a twist. Why can't they just have a normal dinner? Hailey whispers that after dinner they will do the dance practice and will spend extra time on it as Louis needs to learn all the steps. Lux grins at Louis back to the resort while he side-eyes Lux nervously. He will get what he deserves for betraying her and rooting for Austin today.

"My skin is so soft from the mud," Austin says as they slowly make their way toward where they are doing dinner. "It is?" Lux asks, her eyes landing on what looks like a broom closet. "Yeah, feel," Austin says holding out his arm in front of her. "Ok," she says grabbing his arm and slipping into the broom cupboard then pushing him up against the door. "What's happening?" Austin asks, confused. "You asked me to feel how soft your skin is. I am just doing as you asked," Lux says sinking to her knees in front of him and looking up at him under her eyelashes. "Oh..." Austin breathes out. She can see his brain melting.

She pulls his pants down and nearly gets smacked in the face with his penis when it springs loose. "This thing needs a warning label, it nearly killed me...does not seem so soft to me," Lux says curling her fingers around him and pumping slowly. "No..." he breathes again. "No, stop or no, not soft?" she asks loosening her grip on him. "Not soft," he says with gritted teeth, sliding his fingers into her hair. He knows what's coming and his brain can't catch up, she can see he is trying to think - it makes him a little cross-eyed. She gives good head, it's a natural talent.

She hums her laugh, looking up at him as she moves closer and suckles lightly on his head, running her tongue over his slit and taking pride in the way he chokes out a groan. She pops off and trails her tongue along his veins, he groans again getting lost in the feel of her tongue. Occasionally, she lets her tongue glide up and over his head, dipping the tip of her tongue into his slit and enjoying how he groans then whimpers as his body jerks involuntarily. He is like putty in her hands and she has only just started.

"Fuck," he breathes out. She slides her mouth down to her fingers and then sucks as she pulls up slowly. Austin groans out again as he watches her mouth stretch around him. He leans heavily on the door, not trusting his knees. He won't be able to say much for a while. She moves up and down his shaft with perfect precision over and over again as Austin continues to groan, his chest puffing up as he tries to control himself. She feels Austin's fingers in her hair, grabbing a clump in his fist to try and ground himself, but he is gentle, that's new - in the past, he was way more controlling of her actions. Just chasing his orgasm as opposed to enjoying her lips.

She moves her hand and pushes all the way down so the tip of her nose is brushing his hair and he chokes out another sob. "Fuck..." he breathes out. When she feels him at the back of her throat she relaxes her muscles and takes him a little further. "Fuck...," he groans and tightens his grip on her hair just a little. She waits for him to catch his breath and then flexes the muscles in the back of her throat just before she sucks a little harder as she pulls back. "F-Fuck," he battles to get out.

She sucks just a little harder and pulls back slowly, then goes back down taking him right to the back of her throat, and again flexes her throat muscles, sucking a little harder again as she moves up. Austin hisses as he gets sensitive and lost in her mouth. She continues, keeping her tongue soft and flat against his throbbing veins until she can feel his veins expanding and twisting on her tongue. She gets him to the back of her throat just as he pushes his hips up subconsciously, releasing down her throat.

She gives him a second then pulls off and sits back on her heels, cleaning the sides of her mouth as his knees give way and he sinks to the floor in front of her. "That fucking mouth of yours, Luxie..." he says breathing heavily, pulling her to his chest. "Are you cuddling me?" Lux asks. "Shhh, Just let it happen," Austin whispers, stroking her head like a puppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 160 20
"Whatever, just call him and get him to sign the papers. It's not that hard," Kitty adds before taking another sip. Miya is going to have to drive he...
1.1K 107 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
27.1K 1.3K 36
TW: this book may contain mentions of violence and of suicide. DISCLAIMER #1: I wrote this story when I was a teen and while some mental disorders a...