Handsome pt.2

By loveuh90

Dave and Amaria have moved on with life but have few bumps in the road, do you think they will work through t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
new characters
14
15
17
new characters

16

571 25 5
By loveuh90

Amaria POV

its been three days since the incident at the penthouse, I still had no idea how these two niggas knew each other, and Dave has been giving me the cold shoulder so its not like he told me anything. After I put Messiah down for a nap, I walk into our room to see Dave closing the bathroom door shut behind him as he walked into our room too. It looked like he was just getting out the shower since he had his towel wrapped around his torso. 

I have given him his space now it is time for him to grow the fuck up and tell me what's going on. "You just finished having a shower?" I asked walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "Obviously" he said in an irritable tone. "Why you got an attitude, it's just a simple question" I say. "Ion feel like talking right now Ari, give me some space" he says as I scoffed. "Dave I gave you three days, you have had plenty of space" I say as he sighed. "Aight what you wanna talk about?" he questioned. "I wanna know how you knew Kadeem and why you don't like him" I say as he shook his head. "Nah you don't want to know, trust me" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Yes I do, or else I wouldn't be asking you" I say looking up at him as he stood in front of me. "I used to know him back in high school aight" he said as I rolled my eyes, "I know that dumbass but how, and why he got you tight like that" I questioned. "He used to date Kali" he said biting the inside of his cheek as I gave him a blank stare before busting out laughing. "The fuck is funny?" Dave asked confused as I was struggling to catch my breath. 

"Y- you mad about a bitch who yall used to date hundred years ago?" I say before laughing hysterically. "Stop laughing man, the shit ain't funny" he said making me immediately stop laughing and my crazy side turn on. "So what you still in love with her, is that what it is? you fucking asswhole" I say standing up and shoving him "Hold on who the fuck put that in your crazy ass head" he says getting defensive. "So why you acting like a big ass baby over a situation that happened years ago?" I question as he shrugged. "Dave get yo shit together, this shouldn't have made you ignore  me for three days, i'm your wife you talk to me about shit don't hide it" I say walking out the room to do some laundry. 

Dave tripping, ain't no way he mad about that bitch, he better get his act together before I get mad for real. 

Dave's POV

I know it seem like i'm tripping but me and Kadeem's beef goes deeper, its not like he just dated Kali, we went back and forth basically the whole of my high school life. Yeah sure it started with Kali but that nigga and his niggas been trying me and my homies. He used to run around in the streets thinking he was the shit, we got into it over Kali and a lot of street shit. 

I don't fuck with him and I'm pissed that this nigga was Ari's 'little friend' this whole time. He probably tried to get close with her to get to me. That make me more mad, Ari my wife and he tried using her to get to me, what for? I don't fucking know but ima find out. 

"Messiah stop" I heard Ari say as I made my way down the stairs. Once I made it to the bottom I had a clear view of the two of them, Messiah was in his high chair as Ari was sitting on a chair next to him on her phone. "What he doing now?" I chuckle walking over to the two of them. "he keep trying me" she sighed going back to doing whatever it was she was doing on her phone. I walk around to the kitchen getting a cold water bottle from the fridge. "Omg Messiah look what you did" I heard Ari groan in frustration, I turned around to see mushed banana all on her chest making me laugh at her. "It ain't fucking funny" she said glaring at me as I tried to hold my laugh in. I looked over at Messiah who didn't seem fazed at all. "I was just trying to kiss your bad ass" Ari said to Messiah as he looked her while stuffing a fist full of banana in his mouth. 

"Pass me a paper towel" Ari said to me as I chuckled and passed it to her. "Why he been acting bad lately" I ask Ari. Messiah been having these fits and he don't wanna sleep and he mad rough grabbing my face and pinching it and shit. "He get it from you" Ari dissed, which she probably right, I was one baddd as kid, never listened to my moms or my pops, always got in trouble since pre school, lets hope the same don't happen to Messi. 

"Aye but just so we clear you not "friends" with that nigga no more, got it?" I told Ari as she smiled before scrunching her face up. "You don't get to tell me who i'm friends with" Ari said. "Stop playing with me Ari, that shit is dead" I say to her as she crossed her arms. "Do I look like i'm playing David? Cause I'm not" she said. "Ima be friends with who I want because I'm grown, I don't give a fuck about your beef with Kadeem because its stupid and childish and he is a good friend to me, and plus he not that bad to look at" she finished off. "Ari stop fucking playing with me, I'm not asking you, i'm telling you, dead that shit right now, you my wife and you don't need no other nigga in yo life, whether its a friend or whatever the fuck" I say feeling myself getting heated as she smirked, she was tryna get me riled up for no reason. "Yes daddy" she said smiling making me mentally roll my eyes, she be making my blood pressure high. "Come here and give me a kiss" I say as she gets down from the stool and walks around the kitchen counter to me. She pulled my face down to hers pecking my lips a few time before wrapping her arm around my neck. I slid my hands down to her butt as she let out low moan making me groan, she slipped her tongue in and I could really taste the sweetness of her cherry lipgloss. I gripped her ass hard through shorts and the feeling made me imagine me nutting all over her fat ass. 

"Mama" I heard messiah say making Ari pull away, he supposed to be my nigga but here he is cockblocking. "Yes my baby" Ari said walking away from as I slapped her ass, she picked him up from his high chair and kissed his cheek. "He don't even want shit" I say seeing Messiah play with Ari's necklace. "Tell daddy to stop being such a grumpy old man" Ari said talking to Messiah. "Tell your mama to give me some more pussy once in a while" I said as Ari's eyes widened and her mouth dropped before picking up one of Messiahs toys and throwing at me but I caught it in my right hand making her roll her eyes. "Your eyes look better rolled back when i'm deep inside it" I say as Ari flips me off making me chuckle. "Freaky old ass man" Ari said walking away from me with messiah in her arms making me chuckle. 

- the next day- 

Amaria POV

I strapped Messiah into the stroller getting ready to head back home, "Dadaaa" Messiah dragged making me smile. "Yes we are going home to see dada" I say pinching his cheek gently. I took the stroller off break and started the walk home from the park, I watched as messiah kicked his little legs talking his baby talk. I laughed and got my phone out snapping a few cute pictures of him, before I got an incoming call from Kadeem. I bit the indie of my cheek contemplating if I should answer, if Dave was to find out he would be so mad. "Fuck it, he won't find out" I mumble to myself before swiping the screen answer the call. 

"Yo" I heard Kadeem say through the phone. 

"Hey" I say awkwardly, this feels like i'm doing something wrong but I'm not, Kadeem was my friend.  

"I was just thinking that maybe we could meet up for lunch or something" he said. 

"Kadeem you know I can't do that, Dave doesn't want me being friends with you anymore" I say as he sighed. 

"Yeah I get that but I don't have anyone right now and I really need to talk to you" he said making me feel bad. 

"Ok well if it's important I can meet up with you now before I head back to the penthouse" I say. 

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, but I don't want Dave to find out so don't say anything" I said as he agreed. We decided on a nearby low-key restaurant, and soon ended the call as I made my way to the restaurant. 

Once I got there I waited about ten minutes before Kadeem walked in with Layla. Hi beautiful girl I said giving Layla a hug as she hugged me back. She used to be shy around me but the more we hang out the more she has warmed up to me. Kadeem and I gave each other an awkward side hug before he waved at Messiah who gave him a blank stare, I don't know why he don't be liking Kadeem like that. 

"How you been since what happened" Kadeem asked me once we both took a seat. "I mean a little confused by Dave broke it down for me" I said as he nodded. "Yeah shit is crazy" he chuckled. "Did you use me to get to Dave?" I asked as Kadeem screwed his face up immediately, "Hell nah, I ain't even know you was his wife for real, I knew you looked familiar but never connected the dots, maybe we just got the same taste in girls" he shrugged, yeah no shit. 

"Look Ari, I like having you as a friend, you real cool and we get along with each other and some as you and Layla. I never had no bad intentions with you, thats not the type of nigga I am". he explained as I nodded. "I'm down to be friends but as long as thats all it is for you, because thats all it is for me, I am very much happy with Dave" I said as he nodded and held his hands up in defence. "Trust me, we just friends" he said making me smile. "Good" I said. "Anyways, I been meaning to tell you, but the day after the incident at your house Layla's mom reached out to me and she wants to be in her life again" he explained as I was shocked to hear this news. Who in the first place would ever leave their daughter without their Mom, some people are really fucked up. 

"What do you think I should do?" he asked me. "Look the whole situation is fucked up, but the decision is up to you, your the only parent that Layla knows of, its your decision if you decide for her to know her mother or not, I would support and understand you either way" I said as he nodded looking over at Layla as she picked at her cupcake. "I should probably head back home" I said looking over at Messiah who was trying to fight off his sleep. "Lil man tired, I understand" Kadeem said smiling. "I'll let you know what I decide" he said as I got up and I nodded. We gave each other a hug and said out good byes before I made my way out the restaurant. 

-------

thats the end of this chapter! 

what did yall think about ? 

do you think Dave has a right to be mad at Kadeem for their beef over Kali?

Is Dave wrong for telling Ari to not be friend with Kadeem? 

Should Ari leave Kadeem alone and listen to Dave, or should she do what she wants because she is grown?

And should Ari come clean about being friends again with Kadeem? 

let me know all your thoughts and stay tuned for the next chapter <3

love yall xx

ps sorry for any mistakes xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 3.7K 45
They were best friends in high school. They always had mad love for each other but they never fell through. After being separated for several years...
182K 6.3K 31
What happens when Tiffany finds Dave? Read to find out ! Part 2 coming soon
1M 42.8K 84
It's been six years since Dave and Faith ended their relationship. Will they ever get back on the same page? Will they both have that smile in the en...
93.3K 3K 43
-"𝐼'π‘š 𝐴 π»π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ, π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘¦. 𝐼 𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘‡π‘œ πΎπ‘›π‘œπ‘€. 𝐼𝑑 𝐴𝑖𝑛'𝑑 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝐼 𝐡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝐼'π‘š π΅π‘œπ‘’π‘‘...