๐—ก๐—˜๐—ข ๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ // ษดแด„แด› แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด

By Neofrenzie

It's kill or be killed, "Can you do it"? More

โŒ— Prologue
โŒ— 1
โŒ— 2
โŒ— 3
โŒ— 4
โŒ— 5
โŒ— 6
โŒ— 7
โŒ— 8
โŒ— 9
โŒ— 10
โŒ— 11
โŒ— 12
โŒ— 13
โŒ— 14
โŒ— 15
โŒ— 16
โŒ— 17
โŒ— 18
โŒ— 19
โŒ— 20
โŒ— 21
โŒ— 22
โŒ— 23
โŒ— 24
โŒ— 25
โŒ— 26
โŒ— 27
โŒ— 28
โŒ— 29
โŒ— 30
โŒ— 31
โŒ— 32
โŒ— 33
โŒ— 34
โŒ— 35
โŒ— 36
โŒ— 37
โŒ— 38
โŒ— 39
โŒ— 40
โŒ— 41
โŒ— 42
โœ˜
โŒ— 43
โŒ— 44
โŒ— 45
โŒ— 46
โŒ— 47
โŒ— 48
โŒ— 49

โŒ— 50

800 22 2
By Neofrenzie

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

A small smile grew on her lips, the sight in front of her making her reminisce about the past. “I guess you guys haven't changed.”, Zoey said, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

Jisung frowned, shaking his head. “What do you mean? Of course I've changed!”, her smile grew wider. “Becoming an adult doesn't change much, Ji.”.

That's right, it's been two years since the end of the rebellion. Many things have happened.

Taeil had taken over the government, becoming the new president of Lupiz.

Taeyong continued leading Neo Zone, working alongside Taeil and other Elite members to provide housing and shelter for previous lower class citizens. Yes "previous".

Shortly after taking over, Taeil passed a new law abolishing the class system. Citizens of Lupiz were now allowed to be whoever they want.

With only peace and prosperity blossoming in the Capitol, the eight friends decided to meet up at Zoey and Jisung's house for a reunion.

Though they frequently meet at work, it had been awhile since they all saw Renjun and Haechan who had been on a mission in a different country.

Sitting around the large, round table in the center of the room, the laughter died down once the notorious sound of the doorbell rang.

Zoey got up and took rushed steps towards the front door, already knowing who it was from the obvious missing presence at the table.

Opening the door wide, she was faced with two smiling figures, one who was quite familiar to her. “Mark!!”.

Almost immediately, she engulfed the older boy in a warm, friendly embrace, bringing a bright smile to his face.

“Hey, Zoe! It's been awhile!”, he said, backing away from their embrace.

“Yes, it has!”, she smiled at him before turning to the figure next to him, not pushing past the sight of their fingers intertwined with each other's.

Zoey looked at the two with a knowing grin, making Mark scratch the back of his neck with an awkward smile.

“This is Yena, my girlfriend.”.

Zoey smiled widely at the girl, happy that Mark finally found someone he cherished. “Hello! I'm Zoey, it's nice to meet you!”, the two shared a warm embrace before entering the house.

“Wow, I love your house.”, Yena commented, a smile on her face. “Thank you!”.

Walking towards the rounded table, the conversation stopped as soon as they locked their eyes on Yena, eyebrows furrowing at the unfamiliar figure.

“Hyung, who's she?”, Jisung asked, a confused expression on his face. Chenle gasped as he caught on, a smirk now plastered on his lips.

“It's that new chick I mentioned two years ago!”, he blurted out, the memory of him teasing Mark about the cafeteria lady's daughter who had been checking him out. “Geez, Chenle! Stop it!”.

Chenle's high-pitched laughter rang throughout the room as the others joined shortly after.

Mark let out a heavy sigh, sitting down next to Jeno with an embarrassed expression on his face. “Stupid dolphin..”, he mumbled.

Jeno let out a small laugh, patting the sulking boy on the back. “Teasing is his love language, hyung.”.

Yena chuckled, taking a seat next to Mark as she smiled in amusement at their closely knitted friendship.

“Anyways! This is Yena, Mark's girlfriend.”, Zoey announced as the table erupted in gasps.

“Damn, I thought I'd never see the day.”, Haechan joked, only getting a glare in return from the seething boy.

“Maybe I should glue that mouth of yours shut. Both you and the annoying dolphin.”, “Yah! What do I have to do with this?!”, Chenle pouted as Mark merely rolled his eyes.

Yena smiled, linking arms with Mark. “Babe, leave them alone. We are here to be nice to everyone, mk?”, Haechan smirked at his words, sticking his tongue out. “Ya hear that, old geezer?”.

Mark widened his eyes at the new nickname, abruptly standing up from his chair, ready to pounce at the younger one. “You little bitch, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!”.

Mark angrily ran after Haechan who bolted out the back door. The table erupted in laughter once more as they all headed outside to the back porch, finding the nice breeze to be a good idea.

However, Jisung grasped onto Zoey's arm, pulling her back before she could walk out the door. She raised a brow, looking up at him questioning.

“Could you get the sunscreen? I don't want anyone to burn.”, she softly smiled at him, nodding her head before walking upstairs to retrieve the item.

Jisung let out a sigh of relief, rushing outside to see the boys who were already getting to work. “Hurry!”, he shouted to them before asking Yena to stall her a little longer.

Yena sparked a conversation with Zoey, keeping her busy for another ten minutes as Renjun placed the last flower down, signalling Jisung that it was ready.

Jisung nervously walked over to his position, watching as Mark went and got his girlfriend.

The beads of sweat were evident on his forehead. Not from the heat, but from the growing nervousness that tightly grasped his heart.

After all, he was about to ask the love of his life if she'd marry him, spend the rest of her life with him.

He had no doubt that she'd say yes, but still, the boy was extremely nervous.

Stepping out of the house, Zoey gasped at the flowery path in front of her. With her palms clasping her mouth, she walked down the path, each boy holding up a different sign.

First, she passed by Jaemin, reading his sign carefully.

Remember when we first met? You and I clicked instantly. You probably didn't know it then, but you had already peaked my interest.

A smile made its way to her lips as she recalled the memory of their first encounter.

Slowly, she continued walking, seeing Chenle holding up another sign, a smile plastered on his face.

I knew ever since our first week of training together that I had growing feelings for you. It was foreign to me, but I liked it.

Walking up to the next sign, she rolled her eyes at Haechan's cheeky smile.

Remember when we jumped into that lake to escape the deadly fog? Well, to be honest, my heart nearly leaped out of my chest afterwards. What an eventful way to share a first kiss.

She let out a laugh, shaking her head. Her smile only grew as she continued onto the next person, Jeno.

As she read his sign, her eyes began to water at the overwhelming emotions she was feeling.

I never liked it, seeing you in pain, seeing you cry, seeing you struggle. It broke my heart into a million pieces. I wanted nothing more than to wrap you in my arms and reassure you that everything was going to be okay.

Taking light steps, she came upon the next sign, held up by Renjun.

Even if it hurt, I kept holding onto the hope that someday you'd be mine.

A small chuckle escaped her lips as tears began to pour out. Renjun gave her a reassuring smile as she continued onto the next sign.

I never meant to confess first, but damn, I never even considered what came next. At first I regretted it, but after I saw your bright smile despite your suffering, I knew I made the right choice. And that choice was loving you.

Continuing on, she stopped at the last sign held up by the eldest, the words painted on holding a deep meaning. The question she had always dreamed about.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I knew that since the very beginning. So, with all my heart, I ask you this. Jung Zoey, will you marry me?

Zoey broke into tears, her eyes finally landing on the man she loved with all her heart. The one person who can make her heart race, the one person who she loved more than life itself.

Down on one knee, Jisung smiled up at her, holding the particularly crafted ring, the diamond shining brightly, standing out despite the platinum material that kept it in place. Her birth stone.

“You probably weren't expecting this, right?”, he let out a nervous laugh, Zoey only able to shake her head in return, the look of disbelief plastered on her face. “I can't believe you...”.

She smiled widely, taking steps towards him. “Well, my love? Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?”, Jisung asked, tilting his head in anticipation.

With one last tear, she nodded her head, immediately wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him up in the process. “Of course I'll marry you!!”.

The others erupted in cheers and applauds as the two embraced each other tightly, never wanting to let go.

Slightly pulling away, he slipped the diamond ring onto her finger, smiling softly at the small sign of their love.

“I love you, Noona.”.

Jisung said, leaning forward to place his lips on hers. It was as if fireworks had gone off in her mind, the warm feeling in her stomach making her heart flutter as their lips moved in synch.

Slowly parting, their foreheads rested against each other's, their beautiful smiles never wavering.

“I love you too, Ji.”.

[ 𝗡𝗘𝗢 𝗭𝗢𝗡𝗘 ; the end ]

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

IT'S FINALLY OVEERRRRRR T-T

Ngl, good riddance- NOFJFJF I'M KIDDINGGGG

I can't even lie tbh, I got attached to the characters :/

BUT! With the end of this story begins a new one ;)

Anyways, thank you all for reading Neo Zone and showing all this support, it's incredible honestly!

This was my very first story here on Wattpad and I know for sure that it will be a memory I will never forget, so thank you all for making my first experience as a wattpad author so memorable <3

With that being said, till next time~
Neofrenzie signing out...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.5K 20
"Curiosity killed the mortal." โ€ข 2019 NCT VAMPIRE AU APPLYFIC closed
156K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"
185 0 1
"Curiosity killed the cat, you know." -Angel/Demon AU -Book 1 in the STRONGER Series
6.3K 271 26
"Please help! I don't know what he's doing" Mark came back on top him "can you just shut up and die already" 'The guy' put up his hands "Mark pleas...