18 going on 38

By sunnievalentine

Maya falls asleep in her bed, sick and tired of her fathers constant pressure. She just wants to fast forward... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17

chapter 16

875 34 2
By sunnievalentine

"I wanna have sex but I don't want you to hit me." Carina almost laughed as Maya barged through her front door. It had been a couple of weeks since they had decided to try and be more than friends and Carina had a feeling this would be coming up soon. She started pacing the floors and Carina kept eating her noodles as Maya muttered things to herself. She knew it was best to let Maya get all her thoughts out before interrupting.

"You probably can't even have sex right now, what am I talking about?" She shook her head as she stopped. Carina turned around to look at her.

"Sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "Hi. How are you?" She went over to the couch and kissed the top of Carina's head.

"I'm good. You're very entertaining."

"I figured I wanted to get it over with."

"Ma-"

"No, oh god that sounded horrible. I just meant that I'm building it up so much in my head and it's getting more and more scary each day, but I also want to do it more and more each day and I don't know."

"Well we can have sex. I can have sex, but I'm not really very mobile at the moment so you would have to do most of the work."

"I don't even know how." Maya said dejectedly as she sat down next to her.

"Hmm. Are we going to have another sex talk?"

"Please no. That felt wrong." Carina laughed.

"We can have one with demonstrations." Carina smirked. "You can touch me and I can say if I like it, and I can touch you and show you how you like it."

"I- uhh-"

"Too much for your brain?" Carina teased.

"I really want to." Maya said again.

"But?"

"But, I don't look- listen, my body is not, it doesn't look great right now."

"You're always beautiful."

"But-"

"No buts, you think I feel great about my body right now?" Carina nodded to her stomach.

"That's different, you look beautiful no matter what."

"And you think I don't feel that about you?" Carina raised her eyebrow.

"Oh." Maya said dumbly. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, always."

"Can we have the lights off?"

"Yeah, if that's what you want."

"I do."

"Okay, then we'll have the lights off. Okay let's talk about consent."

"What like no means no, Carina I'm saying yes."

"Okay, good, that's great but it's more layered than that." Maya furrowed her brow. "Okay, so what's most important is that consent is an ongoing thing, okay? So if either of us want to stop or slow down at any point the other person backs off immediately, no questions asked."

"Okay." Maya smiled. "That sounds good."

"Yeah, and if one person does something the other person doesn't like, we let them know, right?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Immediately. It's not fun if not both of us is having fun."

"Got it." Maya said. "Stop or slow down immediately. Tell you if I don't like something."

"Yes."

"Like hitting me?"

"Maya." Carina laughed. "I promise I will not hit you. I'm sorry you saw that video before you were ready. I'll be gentle."

"Okay, me too. Are you sure the babies will be okay?"

"Positive."

"And the uhm, fake penis thing?"

"Do you want to use it?" Carina asked.

"No." Maya said. "I said it hurt. In the video, I said it hurt. I don't want it to hurt."

"I made it hurt on purpose, but we won't use any toys yet. Just know that it doesn't always hurt. I'll take care of you, Maya."

"I know you will." Maya smiled and leaned her head on Carina's shoulder. Carina kissed her head. She wasn't sure if Maya wanted to have sex now, or of she wanted to wait a little longer, but Carina for one was ready. It had been close to two weeks now where she couldn't really reach in a comfortable position and one thing about Carina DeLuca, she loved orgasms. She wouldn't push though.

"What are you eating?"

"Spicy noodles. I'm trying to get these bambine out." Maya turned to her in shock.

"What?"

"Spicy food can induce labour. I'm very ready."

"Oh my God."

"What?"

"I kind of forgot they might actually come out soon."

Carina laughed.

"No, for real, you're about to have two babies and I agreed to help, should I move back in?"

"No, Maya. Wait until you feel ready."

"Okay, can I sleep here tonight though?" She asked, smirking and Carina nodded.

"Of course you can."

"Can I have some food that's not red?" She asked, pointing judgingly at Carina's bowl. Carina laughed.

"Of course, what do you want?"

"I'll find something. Don't get up." Maya winked and kissed her quickly.

⎯⎯⎯

"Can you start?" They were laying in the dark and Maya could basically hear her own nervous heartbeat.

"Come here." Carina reached an arm out and Maya rolled over into it. "You sure about this?"

"Yes." Maya breathed. "Really, really sure."

Carina kissed her softly and Maya let her take the lead. She couldn't really move much though so after a while, Maya let her hands start to wander. She found Cariina's bare stomach under her shirt and started stroking it. Carina moaned and Maya smiled against her lips.

"It's been a while." Carina whispered and laughed.

"Are you turned on?" Maya asked timidly. She wasn't sure what she was doing and despite Carina saying she would guide her, she hadn't said a word.

"Do you want to find out?" Carina asked huskily and Maya squeezed her thighs together. "You can take my shorts off if you want." Maya gasped and then nodded eagerly. She felt a little awkward, but mostly she felt safe and comfortable. She pulled the shorts down and waited for further instruction, but Carina gave none and she was feeling a little lost. She started slowly running her hands up her legs, avoiding touching herr centre. Carina writhed a little and let out a moan.

"Maya don't tease." She groaned and Maya panicked, afraid she'd done something wrong.

"Oh, sorry." Carina shot her eyes open.

"No, I'm sorry. I got a little lost in it. Do you want to touch me?" Maya nodded and Carina took her hand and guided it in between her legs. Maya let out a gasp when she came into contact with warm, wet panties.

"You can explore, I'll tell you when something feels good."

"I-"

"Touch me like you like to touch yourself." Maya wanted to melt away, but Carina said it so casually, she decided to try and not dwell on it.

"Okay, sorry. Me hesitating is not sexy."

"You're always sexy, bambina. It's okay to be nervous, take your time."

Maya felt herself freezing up and she wasn't sure what to do. Carina must have noticed because she grabbed Maya into her arms and hugged her tightly. Maya was able to even out her breath, Carina stayed silent. Only then did she notice that Carina was stroking her bare stomach and her shirt had ridden up. Carina's hand went lower and lower each time and soon Maya was squirming, trying to get Carrina to touch her where she wanted it. Where she needed it.

"Please." She whispered and Carina nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Can you take your trousers off?" Maya hummed and did what Carina asked. Carina started touching Maya's boobs and it had never felt that good when she had touched them herself. She felt her back arch without her permission, and she would have been embarrassed but she was getting too desperate to care. "I love your boobs." Carina smiled into Maya's neck before sucking and biting.

"Please?" Maya asked again and suddenly Carina cupped her core. Maya let out a moan as Carina stroked her up and down with her finger. Carina continued her movements and suddenly she was inside her panties, Maya didn't care she just wanted to continue to feel good.

"I've got you, bambina. Just let go."

Let go? Of what? She tried to relax her muscles but that made the tingles in her legs come back, she always stopped when she felt the tingles in her legs.

"Okay, thank you." Maya said and moved away from the touch.

Carina kissed her. "You don't want to continue?"

"I can try doing it for you now that I know what's supposed to happen." Carina laughed.

"I don't think you do, bambina."

"What?"

"You stopped me right before your orgasm. I understand, it can be scary to let go like that the first time, but if you'd let me, I'd like to show you how good it can feel."

"My legs tingle." Maya said.

"Mhm."

"So I stop."

"That's okay. We can stop."

"It can feel even better?" Maya asked and Carina nodded with a sly smile. "Show me." Maya said confidently and Carina kissed her. Carina's hand found Maya's pussy again and the blonde was quickly a withering, moaning mess. She gave up trying to focus on what Carina was doing in order to learn, and she just focused on the feeling. Carina plunged two fingers into her hole and Maya had to hold back a scream. She felt so good, she turned her head and bit the fabric of Carina's t-shirt.

"You can relax, bambina." She whispered. "It's just me and you, you're okay." Carina whispered and Maya relaxed her muscles. But she didn't know what more to do, maybe she just couldn't orgasm anymore, maybe it was part of the amnesia, lose 20 years and the ability to orgasm. Oh well, Maya thought. Carina grabbed her face and kissed her hard. Maya got a little lost in it and when Caarina lightly bit her lip, Maya felt her entire body tense and spasm. Carina kept stroking her until Maya came back to herself, and just when Maya wanted her to stop, she did.

She panted and struggled to subdue the smile on her face.

"Orgasms are amazing." Maya laughed.

"I didn't realise you hadn't had one." Carina smiled and kissed her cheek five or six times in quick succession. Maya chuckled.

"I feel so good."

"I know, and ehm, I'm sorry I bit your lip, I just I could tell I was losing you to your brain and I just..."

"Oh, god please. Don't apologise. I mean, that was great and I was far far in my head. I don't mind, you can do it again."

"Now?" Carina asked.

"No, now I'm going to get you to orgasm."

"So confident, bambina." Carina laughed.

"I might need you to guide me a little, but I'm a quick study." She winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 93 17
What if the one who falls and unconscious is not Maya, but Carina? Maya just wrecked her ankle on the treadmill, but Carina hit her head and lost her...
248K 5.5K 64
Carina has finally moved back in but Maya is still trying to heal . Diane suggests a coping mechanism that Carina is more than willing to help Maya w...
39K 740 20
you are carinas daughter. you live with carina and her girlfriend maya bishop. the time line is different maya and carina have known each other for 5...
31.1K 835 14
{DISCONTINUED} Maya and Carina has always wanted to be parents. Even before they got engaged and married, it was something they always talked about...