Today's Life, Don't Have Tomo...

By Ardini_Kuzayaki

Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nan... More

A little Spoiler
Chapter 1 :Secret!
Chapter 2 : Good News!!
CHAPTER 3 : BOND
CHAPTER 4 : WRONG STEP
REVIEW CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY HAPPENED
CHAPTER 6 : Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : SECRET BOX
CHAPTER 8 : TWIN'S RUMOUR
CHAPTER 9 : POISON
CHAPTER 10 : HAUNTED
CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 2
CHAPTER 13 : TRAP
CHAPTER 14 : Fever
CHAPTER 15 : SNOW
CHAPTER 16 : what if
CHAPTER 17 : MEMORIES GONE
New Announcement..
CHAPTER 8 - REVENGE
CHAPTER 19 :LIFELESS...
The End

CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY

485 28 11
By Ardini_Kuzayaki

"Good work everyone! See you next rehearsal!!"said the director.Everyone nodded and leaving the set.

Tenn about to talk with Riku but seems like Riku are avoiding Tenn after what happen.It's almost a few week that they haven't face to each other.Only simple greeting.Tenn know why Riku been like that,it because of his fault for get angry with Riku.Their shooting album are about around the corner.At first,Riku always look forward it but its see,s so different from before.Tenn start to think about how to get along back together with Riku.Riku go to the room to get changed.Tenn quickly don't want to miss the chance to meet Riku there.Tenn take a deep breathe and knock the door first.

"Riku I'm comin-"when Tenn enter the room,he saw RIku was using his inhaler.

"Tenn-ni..Kujou-san...w-what are you doing here?I-I'm sorry for made you look this.."said Riku as he hide his inhaler behind his back.

"Riku..you don't have to be so formal here...we already finish our work.."said Tenn.Riku only stay silent.Tenn offer himself to hekp Riku use the inhaler but Riku was stay away from Tenn.Tenn sigh."Riku,I know what I did on that day,but I am really sorry..if you hate me so much,I understand...tha-"said Tenn,

"No! No...I'm not hate you.."said Riku as he quickly respond."I'm sorry for avoiding you..Tenn-nii..I didn't mean to do that...I'm just afraid if you still angry at me..."said Riku.

"Riku,you didn't do anything wrong..it's only me...just me who being so bad...I am very sorry for get angry at you for nothing...You know I always love you.."said Tenn as he hug Riku.

"T...Tenn-nii..",Riku didn't expect that Tenn would hug Riku.Tenn caressing his hair and about to done his hugging with Riku but Riku hold Tenn's shirt."..Tenn-nii..please..stay like this.."said Riku.

They stay like that for almost a few minute more.Riku feel like he was safe when Tenn was around him and really close to him.Riku hoping that he can stay like this forever.Riku want the time freeze only for the, staying together like that.Tenn just found out that his deep inside himself actually still want to spoil Riku more than anything.

"Tenn-nii,I need to go now..manager already waiting for me outside.."said Riku.

"Oh...Right,sorry for taking your time Riku.."said Tenn

"It's okay,thank you for your love..."said Riku as he quickly take his bag and about to leave.Before that."Tenn-nii...I hope...we can stay like that on the future...see you next rehearsal..."said Riku as he quickly leaving.Tenn smiling at Riku's childish as always.Riku's mood suddenly change to happy and greet Tsumugi happily as something happen to Riku.

"Riku-san,you look so happy...something happen at the shooting today?"Tsumugi ask as she can see how blushing Riku's face was.

"Ahh..it's actually nothing...hehe anyway,I don't have any job today right?"Riku ask.

"Only this night you and Iori-san had radio talk...you still had time to rest while I went to pick Iori-san at the dorm."said Tsumugi.

"okay,thank you! Please wake me up if we at the station!"said Riku.

"Riku-san really different from before..recently he seems down...I heard from Sougo-san that Riku-san and Kujou-san are..not in good relationship.."said Tsumugi in his mind.

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

At the near dorm,Tsumugi cover a blanket on Riku and get inside the dorm to get Iori.Iori already dressed and ready to go.

Iori about to get inside the van and ask Tsumugi."Where's Nanase-san?"

"Oh Riku-san are sleeping inside..please let him rest for few minute until we arrive at the station...I can tell he seems like he use his inhaler.."said Tsumugi.

"I'm sure our job will be fine soon since he don't need to sing..so we will take easy on the station." said Iori.

"i'm counting on you manager.Anyway,Riku-san today..seen to be in good mood.."said Tsumugi.

"did he say something about it?"Iori ask as he curious.

"No.."

"i see...but I'm glad if he's back like he was before.I just afraid stress are not good for him,,,all of us like to see Nanase-san's smiling"said Iori.Tsumugi agree with Iori.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Once they arrive at the radio statiom,Riku seems like he was full of energy.Iori told him not to push himself and take easy.

"Nanase-san,your mood are finally change? Something good made you happy at the studio?"Iori ask.

"Oh did I really ...did it really....I'm sorry.."said Riku as he was blushing and give a warm smile."You are right..it really something happened made me so happy now.."said Riku.

"I see,I hope you will keep being happy no matter what happen..I will made sure that...please let me know if you feel troubled."said Iori.

"Hahahahah Thank you Iori."said Riku."One more things,me and Tenn-nii's plays date..are around the corner.....on the Saturday,but I know you and other member are busy with your schedule..if you can make it on our rehearsal...and...it will be fine if you guys not attending the real plays..I just want you guys come on our rehearsal.."said Riku while fidgeting his finger.

"Nanase-san,me and other member had full schedule that already been packed.As you know it can't be cancel or reschedule.Everyone are busy"said Iori.

""Oh..right,I can't help it.."said Riku.

"speaking about Kujou-san,you just call him 'Tenn-nii'? Did actually your happy reason today are related with that?"Iori saying something that made Riku look away and smiling alone because it was true.

"We should hurry!"said Riku as he quickly avoiding Iori.

"I really in hard time to understand their Brocon."said Iori.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Idolish7 are doing their best in their own job include Riku and Tenn who was working so hard for their new unit project.After a few weeks later,all the crew,support actor and the main character gather at the studio for the briefing before their rehearsal.

"Riku-san! Tenn-san!! Hi!!"said Kurokawa Aki,their main character who will play on their first song.

"Aki!! I can't wait to watch your part in 'Incomplete Ruler'...I really looking toward it!"said Riku.

"Nanase-san,Kurokawa Aki-san,please be aware..we surrounded by many staff here."said Tenn as he act like cold person.

"But both of you are tw-"Tenn quickly shut Aki's mouth from revealing their secret as twin.

"please watch out your word here,We don't want to reveal our identity,plus we are not related anymore."said Tenn.Aki struggling off from Tenn and mad at him.

"Are you kidding me? You always been overprotective toward Riku! Then now you are being selfish??"said Aki as he was so mad.

"Aki,it's okay,don't talk about our relationship here..."said Riku as he accept what Tenn saying but Aki not.

"...Hmm fine,let just atleast do our best for the rehearsal.."said Aki as he was walking away from the twin.

Everyone go to the studio and do their rehearsal like the staff already arrange for them to made it perfect.They are introducing their self and get to know each other.The other new actor and top actor share some tips to them too.All of them really get along and everything really going so smoothly without any problem.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=--==-=-=-=--==-=-

"Minna-san...can we talk at the living room for awhile?"said Iori who call the other member one by one to the living room.They nodded and will be at the living room.Once everyone at the living room (except for Riku),seems like it was so serious talk that Iori want to talk.After their manager just arrive at the dorm to join Iori's announcement.

"Why we gather here? Don't we need to wait for Rikkun?"Tamaki ask.

"No..but honestly I want to discuss this matter...this is about Nanase-san.."said Iori.

"What wrong with Riku?"Yamato ask.

"Today is his rehearsal..he ask me to come together with you but since we all are busy,we seriously can't make it. Because of our schedule..and his concert will be held on next Saturday..."said Iori.

"But..all of us have to go the individual job...I don't know if we can make it on time on that day.."said Sougo.

"Nanase-san ask me...if we can watch him.."said Iori."But I told him that we all busy with our job,.."said Iori as he look at Tsumugi.

"Hmmm,...I will try to reschedule back for next Saturday...I still have chance if I do right now...I will get going first,excuse me."said Tsumugi as she quickly leaving the room and heading to her office.

"Hope we can go cheer on RIku"said Mitsuki.

=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=--==-

After 5 hours more rehearsal,everything finish without cause any problem.All of them really satisfied with the stage arrangement.All of them in the studio decide to have lunch together since everyone doing their best in rehearsal.

"The stage really match with out theme..I hope everything will be fine like how we made it today!"said Riku excitedly.

"i agree,Their arrangement for the stage are really professional.We should do our best and giving our everything to our fans out there."saod Tenn.Riku smile.Aki saw the twin and join them.

"Riku! Tenn! Let's hangout tomorrow."said Aki.Tenn and Riku look at Aki as they about to refuse to do so.",,,I just want to practice my part with you guys,,,I want to practice more about the Incomplete ruler."said Aki.Riku was smile and didn't say anything because he knew Tenn wouldn't want to go hangout because he was aware with our relationship.

"I will ask my manager first."said Tenn.

"I need to recheck my schedule for moment."said Riku.Riku were thought Tenn would refuse it directly.

"you should ask now,so we can plan tomorrow"said Tenn.

"Oh right...okay"said Riku as he call Tsumugi.

Tsumugi was so busy that she don't notice her phone was ringing,Riku call for many time but she hasn't pick the call or send any message ti him.Tenn saw Riku was feeling anxious.

"She haven't pick up your call yet?"Tenn ask,

"No...maybe she busy with something?"said Riku as his tone already in weak as he was feeling sad.

"Then you should inform me if you can or can't go tomorrow."said Aki.

"don't worry,I will let you know.."said Riku.

Riku still waiting for Tsumugi to call him or pick him at the practice room but seems like she really busy.Riku finally decide to call Banri to pick him at the studio.Banri will be there to get Riku.He don't know that Tsumugi was so busy today and made her hardly to call him back.After a few minute,Banri just arrive to pick Riku.

"I'm so sorry,I really don't know Tsumugi-kun not with you Riku-kun...Usually she will let me know if she couldn't pick you at practice room...I am really sure she will inform me if she was so busy with other thing."said Banri.

"Even Banri-san...manager sure really busy with something..."said Riku.

"i don't know,maybe she truly forgot to tell me or you..I hope you didn't wait to long Riku-kun...I'm afraid if you got sick for staying outside to much since the night weather are not good for you.."said Banri.

"..it's really fine...I'm fine,don't worry.."said Riku."Banri-san,you can look at my schedule for tomorrow right?"Riku ask.

"Yes,do you want to do something tomorrow?"Banri ask.

"..yes,because tomorrow I need to discuss about our script together with Tenn-nii and Aki...Aki are playing as main character for our song"said Riku.

"I see,I will look for you once we arrive at the office "said Banri.Riku smile and nodded.Banri stop at the company first before send Riku to dorm for check on his schedule.Once Banri take note everyone's schedule he back to the car and telling Riku."Tomorrow you only had interview show in afternoon."said Banri.

"Ahh..I will let Tenn-nii know first and then Aki.."said Riku as he send the message to them.After that,"Tenn-nii said,our meeting will be start morning, at the usually cafe.."said Riku.

"Do you need me to send you there?"Banri ask.

"really? Is that won't take your time?"said Riku.

"don't worry,I just need to send MEZZO tomorrow after send you to the cafe."said Banri.

Riku thanking to Banri for his offer to send Riku to the cafe tomorrow.Riku looking toward it.Banri now drive heading to the dorm to send Riku.He finally can spend a little time together with Tenn too.Once they arrive,Riku quickly go to his room taking his medicine.Iori heard a running step to the stairs and thought something happen so he quickly want to made sure what happen on the upstairs.

"Nanase-san?"Iori knocking the door.Riku didn't respond.Iori finally decide to open the door immediately and saw Riku was about to drink his medicince.

"I-iori? What's wrong?? you look so rushing?..why?" Riku ask as he was clueless.

"nothing important,please have a good rest after you taking your medicine."said Iori and close the door.Riku was still in confuse with Iori's attitude and continue to drink his medicine.

On the next morning,Mitsuki woke up early and prepare the breakfast as usual.The door was opened and it was RIku who woke up early today too.

"Oh Riku,you are early today again...your job will start on afternoon right?you can still go back to sleep."said Mitsuki.

"I have script discussion with Tenn-nii and Aki..so I will be out on morning soon."said Riku.

"are you sure you got enough rest today?"Mitsuki ask as he really worry at their center.

"you worry to much Mitsuki,I am really already got enough rest for today..I will made sure to take nap after our meeting."

"don;t push yourself if you already in your limits."said Mitsuki and pour the hot tea for Riku.Riku take a seat."here your morning tea."said Mitsuki as he give the cup of tea to Riku.Riku thanked to Mitsuki and start to take a sip by sip.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-

Riku already done dressed and waiting for Banri to come pick him.In the same time,Tsumugi just enter the dorm and meet Riku who was waiting at the hallway.

"R-Riku-san! Good Morning..I am very sorry about yesterday..I didn't realize you call me many time.."said Tsumugi as she bowing apoologies to Riku.

"Manager,it's fine,Banri-san pick me yesterday.."said Riku with smile.

"but I didn't inform you...if anything happen to you..it will be my fault.."said Tsumugi.Iori just awake from his sleep and accidentally eavesdrop their conversation.Iori heard about Tsumugi forgot to picking Riku at studio after work.Iori feel full of guilty toward Riku.

"Oh Banri-san here,I'm leaving first..manager,don't worry about me.."said Riku and leaving.Iori only standing there and really guilty toward Riku.

Tsumugi was in disappointed and saw Iori still standing there."Iori-san,good morning,"said Tsumugi as she bow to him.Tsumugi taking out something from her bag."Here,I brought a paper,I'm very sorry,I can't do anything about the reschedule for watching Riku-san's concert..Everything already being pack..they can't cancel it.."said Tsumugi.

"It-its 's my fault for forgetting Nanase-san's work yesterday..because of me saying such things about the schedule..and made you busy...I am very sorry.."said Iori.

"No..! you don't have to blame yourself.."said Tsumugi.Iori and Tsumugi feeling guiilty together.

-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=--=

Meanwhile in the car,"I will wait for you at the next building...I have something to do there.Just call me if you finish first"said Banri.

"OKay! Thank you banri-san..I will let you know"said Riku.

Riku about to cross the road and saw Tenn was across too.Riku was excited to meet Tenn but the traffic light show a stop sign for walker.Tenn give a smile and standing there waiting for Riku crossing the road.Once the traffic light change to green,Riku went cross the road but suddenly his hand were grab by someone and pull him harshly made him fell.His head got hit on the road.Tenn saw everything happen and quickly go to Riku in the same time,Banri made him time to get Tenn that he almost got hit by car.They only missing something.The car already hit someone and Riku was laying on the side road.The other people there calling the emergency number.

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKU N TENN!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 529 16
Years Ago Kujo Takes Tenn Nanase to Train Him As an Idol. but Riku Was Left There Alone.But One Night Everything Change. One Group of Assasins. Kills...
70.9K 2.9K 24
「一」 What happen to Riku? He's small Why don't he remember us? Huh? the brat become small It seems he don't remember us too Do we need to take Tenn t...
35.9K 1.1K 14
《Completed》 A story which Riku adopted by another family and being part of something 'dangerous' (maybe?:p) So many thing Tenn doesn't know about his...
6.7K 395 19
A prince that smiled so brightly was forgotten one day and lived through hardship. Just when he thought that his life is at the happiest moments, eve...