|Towards the Endgame|

Af Jay25211

"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superher... Mere

ā€¢Chapter 1ā€¢ Return to Queens
ā€¢Chapter 2ā€¢ Two Months Later
ā€¢Chapter 3ā€¢ Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
ā€¢Chapter 4ā€¢ You're the....
ā€¢Chapter 5ā€¢ No Party, Peter!
ā€¢Chapter 6ā€¢ Glowing thingy
ā€¢Chapter 7ā€¢ Washington, D.C.
ā€¢Chapter 8ā€¢ Partners in Crime
ā€¢Chapter 9ā€¢ I lost it...
ā€¢Chapter 10ā€¢ Homecoming
ā€¢Chapter 11ā€¢ He's coming
ā€¢Chapter 12ā€¢ We're Backup
ā€¢Chapter 13ā€¢ Why is Gamora?!
ā€¢Chapter 14ā€¢ On Titan
ā€¢Chapter 15ā€¢ I don't feel so good...
ā€¢Chapter 16ā€¢ The Kids
ā€¢Chapter 17ā€¢ Five Years Later
ā€¢Chapter 18ā€¢ The Sister
ā€¢Chapter 19ā€¢ The Sacrifice
ā€¢Chapter 20ā€¢ Avengers Assemble
ā€¢Chapter 21ā€¢ Stark Industries
ā€¢Chapter 22ā€¢ The Trip
ā€¢Chapter 23ā€¢ Venice
ā€¢Chapter 24ā€¢ Mysterio
ā€¢Chapter 25ā€¢ Prague
ā€¢Chapter 26ā€¢ Fire Monster
ā€¢Chapter 27ā€¢ You Lied
ā€¢Chapter 28ā€¢ Illusions
ā€¢Chapter 29ā€¢ Two Brains, Two Hearts
ā€¢Chapter 30ā€¢ London
ā€¢Chapter 31ā€¢ Identity Revealed
ā€¢Chapter 32ā€¢ I Want a Lawyer
ā€¢Chapter 33ā€¢ It's Crazy
ā€¢Chapter 34ā€¢ Doctor Strange
ā€¢Chapter 35ā€¢ Doctor Otto Octavius
ā€¢Chapter 37ā€¢ Fix Them All
ā€¢Chapter 38ā€¢ Moral Mission
ā€¢Chapter 39ā€¢ I Got Bitter
ā€¢Chapter 40ā€¢ Three That's A Magic Number
ā€¢Chapter 41ā€¢ Remember You
ā€¢Chapter 42ā€¢ Close Mornings
ā€¢Chapter 43ā€¢ The Stark Intern
ā€¢Chapter 44ā€¢ Interrupt Us
ā€¢Chapter 45ā€¢ Promise Me
ā€¢Chapter 46ā€¢ Doctor Bruce Banner
ā€¢Chapter 47ā€¢ The First Phase
ā€¢Chapter 48ā€¢ Superheroes
ā€¢Chapter 49ā€¢ Belova
ā€¢Chapter 50ā€¢ Big Sister Instinct
ā€¢Chapter 51ā€¢ It's been a long, long time
ā€¢Chapter 52ā€¢ In A World of Pure Imagination
ā€¢Chapter 53ā€¢ Replacement
ā€¢Chapter 54ā€¢ Overwhelmed By All
ā€¢Chapter 55ā€¢ Just the Two of Us
ā€¢Chapter 56ā€¢ Not a lot of Sleep
ā€¢Chapter 57ā€¢ Coffee Shop Date With Friends
ā€¢Chapter 58ā€¢ Dad Mode Activated
ā€¢Chapter 59ā€¢ Resting Minds
ā€¢Chapter 60ā€¢ Until You Lose Control
ā€¢Chapter 61ā€¢ Arc Reactor Of Your Own, Sweets
ā€¢Chapter 62ā€¢ Parker Residence
ā€¢Chapter 63ā€¢ Stealing some Kisses
ā€¢Chapter 64ā€¢ Mornings Like This
ā€¢Chapter 65ā€¢ Mission Partners
ā€¢Chapter 66ā€¢ You Can't
ā€¢Chapter 67ā€¢ Off The Map
ā€¢Chapter 68ā€¢ Avengers Kid
ā€¢Chapter 69ā€¢ Get The Girl
ā€¢Chapter 70ā€¢ Glorious Purpose
ā€¢Chapter 71ā€¢ Sleepless
ā€¢Chapter 72ā€¢ Friend Dates
ā€¢Chapter 73ā€¢ It's a School Day
ā€¢Chapter 74ā€¢ A Little Invasive
ā€¢Chapter 75ā€¢ Happy Anniversary
ā€¢Chapter 76ā€¢ Relax
ā€¢Chapter 77ā€¢ How Was It?
ā€¢Chapter 78ā€¢ Jealousy Jealousy
ā€¢Chapter 79ā€¢ Itsy Bitsy Spider
ā€¢Chapter 80ā€¢ Tell Me Little Lies
ā€¢Chapter 81ā€¢ Liar Liar
ā€¢Chapter 82ā€¢ Widow Return

ā€¢Chapter 36ā€¢ Multiverse Villains

69 5 2
Af Jay25211

They sat there by the laptop. "I genuinely don't know how you do this without throwing up," MJ says. Y/n smiles at her. "It's not that bad." She tells her friend. Ned comes back without any snacks. "Keep an eye out on the trees. We don't know where this guy is." Y/n tells her boyfriend. Peter lands in between a few electric towers. It was already dark outside. The moon barely lit up the forest he was in. He started to look around. Nothing seemed to be here. He heard something but that could just be an animal. He suddenly felt something behind him. "What-what's happening?" Ned asks Peter. The boy readies the device Strange gave him to capture these guys. "Peter? What is it?" Y/n asks. "Is the tingle happening? Is your tingle tingling?" MJ asks him. When he turned around there was this guy floating in the air. He appeared to be absorbing the power. "Are you guys seeing this?" Peter says. "Yeah," Y/n says. "Osborn?" Ned questions. "No. He was green. This guy's blue." Peter tells them, "Uh, you wouldn't happen to be from another universe would you?" Peter calls out to him. The person became more visible as he grew stronger. "What's he doing?" MJ questions. "I don't know. Looks like he's charging." Peter answered. "Peter, I don't like this. Just web him." Y/n tells him.

Peter shoots the magical webs at him, but they went straight through his body. A tree appeared in the dungeon. The villain's eyes opened and he shot his electricity at Peter. He jumped up into the air, dodging the shots. Ned started shouting as Peter swings through the air, trying to avoid the electricity. MJ also started shouting directions while Y/n tried to keep their voices down. "You're not helping!" Peter tells him. Suddenly, a burst of electricity hits him, causing him to fall down. The laptop starts to clitch making it hard for his friends to keep up with the scene. "Peter? What happened? Peter!" Y/n calls out to him. Peter turns around to look up at the villain who attacked him. Just before he was struck again by lightning, a huge wall of sand protected him. A man-like figure appeared in the sand. "Peter, it's me! Flint Marko. You remember?" He said. "I'm Peter, but I'm not your Peter," Spider-Man tells him. "Not my Peter? What do you mean? What the hell is going on?" Flint frowned. "I'll explain everything, but first, can you help me stop this guy?" He asks. To his surprise, this Flint Marko was willing to help him. He would surround this mysterious villain while Peter pulled the plug.

When this Sand Man surrounded him, Peter tried to act as quickly as possible. He managed to take down a few electric towers with his webs by pulling them toward him. Flint lets Electro go and appears beside Peter. The boy pulls his mask off his face. "Different Peter... weird." He said. "Thanks." Peter thanked him. He tried to give him a low-five, but Flint's hand falls apart. "Sorry." Peter quickly apologized. "Don't worry about it," Flint assures him. Electro, or Max Dillon, slowly rises in his human form. "I got my body back." He whispers. "Hey, uh, this is gonna sound really crazy, but this isn't your universe," Peter explained to the both of them. "Another universe? That's what I was feeling. The power. It's different. I like it." Max said with a smile. A small flash runs through his eyes. "Easy, buddy," Flint tells him. "It's actually my fault that you're here," Peter admits. "Like the universe? Or the woods? I hate the woods." Max replies. "I meant the universe, sir," Peter answered politely. Max looks at both of them. "So, what. Y'all just gonna stand here and act like I ain't butt-ass naked?" He questions. "I am," Flint says. "Uh, no, no," Peter tells him awkwardly.

Both Flint and Max appeared in the dungeon soon after. Flint slammed his hands against the barrier. "What is this?" He said. "You picked the wrong side," Max calls out to him. As he looks over to the others, Otto Octavius waves at him. Max overheard a low, devilish chuckle. "Connors?" He frowned. "Wait, you know this creature?" Octavius asks him. "No, no, not a creature. A man. Dr. Curt Connors. He was a scientist in Oscorp when I worked there. A brilliant scientist, till he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried to turn the whole city into lizards. It was crazy." Dillon explained to the bunch. Curt Connors steps further into the light but was careful to stay a little hidden in the shadows. "It wasn't crazy, Max. It was the next step in human evolution." He spoke with a thick British accent, "Speaking of which, what happened to you? Last I recall, you had bad teeth, glasses, and a comb-over. Did you get a makeover?" He questions. Max just glares at him. "You know I can give you a real makeover." The Lizard added. His tone was different from before. It was almost threatening. "Let me guess. Into a lizard?" Max asks. "Exactly." Connors hissed. "Wow, the dinosaur can talk." Ned gasps. "Lizard." Y/n corrected him.

"Would you two just shut up?" Flint snaps at them. He looks at MJ, Ned, and Y/n. "Where are we?" He asks them. "A wizards dungeon." MJ blurted out. Y/n nodded in agreement. "There's no way to sugarcoat that. That's what it is." She filled in. "You can keep your magic." Max tells her, "I want a taste of that new energy I felt." He added. He looks down at his hands again. The lights flickered briefly. "You don't have your powers," Y/n tells him. Max glares at her. He then started narrowing his eyes. Before Y/n could say anything else, her phone buzzed. "Are they there?" Peter asks her. "Yeah, they're here. A sand guy and some electric guy." She answers. "Great. Uh, I'm going to stay here a little bit. Fix things up so they don't blame it on me again." He tells her. "Just be safe. Okay?" She replied. "Yeah, of course." he smiles, "Hey, uh, thank you for helping me. And Ned and MJ too. Couldn't have done it without you guys." He admits. "I'll be sure to pass through the message." She chuckles, "Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asks him. "Yeah, yeah, I'll see you soon," Peter assures her. They end the phone call and Y/n turns back to her friends. "Hey, do you think this is like a scientist who turned into a tree?" Ned questions. "It's just a tree man," Dillon calls out to him.

The sun slowly started to rise. MJ lay with her head on the table, fast asleep. Y/n covers her over with her coat. "Maybe you should get some sleep as well." Ned yawns. Y/n smiles at him. "No, you take a nap. I'll stay with these guys." She tells him. She carefully approached the villains that were locked up. "Is everyone okay?" She asks politely. "I will be if you let us out," Flint tells her. "Yeah," Max agreed with him. "I'm just trying to be nice. It's been a long day." Y/n replied softly. "I feel like I know you," Max tells her. Y/n turns to him. "Maybe you do. In your universe." She started, "You're Max, right?" She added. He nodded silently. "Listen, Peter's going to help you. All of you. He's on your side." She assures them. "Peter Parker." Connors spat out his name. He hated the boy, but he didn't even know this Peter. "You remembered my name." Max mumbles. Y/n turns her attention back to him. "What? I mean, yeah... he just said it." She tells him, pointing at Curt Connors. She approaches Doc Ock again. "How are the tentacles?" She asks him. "Under your boy's control." He spat at her. "It's not his fault your tentacles absorbed the nanotech." She mutters. She inspects the mechanical arms. "Fascinating." She whispers. "What?" Octavius replied. "It's fascinating. This appears to be older technology. Yet, it was able to absorb the nanotechnology. They're designed to move within the suit, and nowhere else." She mumbles.

Octavius kept his eyes on the girl as she inspected him. "She's got quite the brain, doesn't she?" The lizard hissed beside her. Y/n doesn't look at him. "Got it from my dad." She answered. "Who's your father?" Octavius questions. Y/n shrugs. "Not important." She tells them. "Oh, well, it could be. Did you design this technology?" Connors asks her. "Partly. My dad did most of it. I perfected it." She shrugs. She now turns to look at the lizard. "So, lizard, huh?" She starts. He rolls his eyes at her. "I've always wondered, are you guys cold? Or warm? Like what do you feel?" She asks with a slightly sarcastic tone. Connors slams his hands against the barrier. "How about you come here and find out." He threatens her. "I think I'm gonna move on to the sandman now, maybe he has some magical dust to send you all off to sleep." She said. The lizard growls at her. Flint folded his arms over his chest. "So, you're a sandman?" She questions. "Don't even start," Flint tells her sternly. She holds up her hands in defense. "So you can't send them off to sleep?" She questions sarcastically. He just stands there and glares at her. "Why are you acting like this?" Octavius asks her. "Oh, well, I thought if I acted like my dad, you'd know who he was." She chuckles. Clearly, it wasn't funny to them. She sighs. "God, even Steve would've laughed at that." She mumbles.

Suddenly, Peter appeared behind them. His suit was clean now to Y/n's surprise. He came in with another man. MJ and Ned awakened from their slumber. "Hey, uh, I found him. This is Mister Osborn." Peter says. The man glared at him. "Hey, it's a doctor." He tells him. "Doctor." Peter corrected himself, "And these are my friends. Ned and MJ." He introduced them. Osborn narrowed his eyes at her. "Mary Jane?" He questions. "It's Michelle Jones, actually." She replied. "Fascinating." He says. He walks toward the other villains. Y/n comes into view. "Oh, yeah, Doctor Osborn. This is my girlfriend. Y/n." Peter introduced him. Norman eyes her up and down. "Y/n?" He repeated. "Hi, uh, it's nice to meet you, Doctor." She smiles politely. She carefully extends her hand for him to take. He kept looking at her as he shakes her hand. There was not really a reason to be scared of him. Otherwise, Peter would've locked him away already. "I feel like I know you," Osborn admitted. He steps past her when her eyes fall on Doc Ock. "Octavius?" He frowns. "Osborn?" The villain replied. "What-what happened to you?" Norman asks him. "What happened to me? You're the walking corpse." Octavius tells him. Norman's hopeful eyes faded away. "What do you mean?" He questions.

"You died, Norman. Years ago." Octavius tells him. Norman shakes his head and chuckles. "You're insane." He tells his old friend. "What are you talking about? He's standing right there. He's not -" Peter started. "Dead. They both died, fighting Spider-Man. It was all over the news. Green Goblin, impaled by the glider you flew around on. And a couple of years later, you, Doc Ock, drowned in the river with your machine." Flint cut off Peter. "That's nonsense! Spider-Man was trying to stop my fusion reactor, so I stopped him. I had him by the throat, and then I... then I was here." Octavius tells as realization slowly hits him. "Let me tell you, something. I was whupping Spider-Man's ass. He'll tell you. And then he caused an overload. I was stuck in the grid, absorbing data. I was about to turn into pure energy, and then... oh shit... I was about to die." Max says. The Lizard steps forward again. "Max, do you know? Do I die?" He asks. Suddenly, Doctor Strange appears. "Oh, great, you caught another one." He said. Before he knew it, Peter watched Osborn being sent into a cage to hold him like the others. He immediately started to freak out. Peter frowns at the man. His eyes fall on the box which held the spell inside.

"What's that?" Peter asks. "It's an ancient relic. The Macchina di Kadavus. I trapped your corrupted spell inside, once I finish the proper ritual, it'll reverse the spell and send these guys back to their universes." Strange answers. "And then what? We perish?" Octavius calls out to him. "Let me out of here. Peter!" Norman calls out to the boy. Y/n briefly looks at Peter. "He's scared." She says. Peter looks at Doctor Strange. "Strange, we can't send them back. Not yet. Some of these guys are gonna die." He tells him. "Parker, it's their fate." Strange replies. "Come on, Strange, have a heart," Peter said. "In the grand calculus of the multiverse, their sacrifice means infinitely more than their lives." Strange informs the boy. Norman calls out to him again. Peter felt bad as he looks at Stephen. He was about to perform the ritual when Peter grasps the box with his webs. He yanks it away from Strange, sends the wizard into one of the cells, and rushes outside. "Go, go!" Y/n and MJ yell at him. "Dude, what are you doing?!" Ned exclaims. Stephen groans and steps through the barrier. "This is why I never had kids." He sighs and goes after Peter.

FortsƦt med at lƦse

You'll Also Like

202K 4.4K 26
šˆšš…šˆššˆš“š˜ | ābring him back, please. for me.āž in which a spider and a psychokinetic teenage girl finally admit their feelings to each other...
1.1M 26.2K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
696K 16.1K 95
The love story of Y/n Stark and Peter Parker told through social media! Mostly Instagram and messages but there are snippets of writing here and ther...
493K 12.7K 22
You know very little about your past. The only thing you're aware of is that you're adoptive mother, Natasha Romanoff, is an Avenger. Meaning, you li...