•Chapter 36• Multiverse Villains

They sat there by the laptop. "I genuinely don't know how you do this without throwing up," MJ says. Y/n smiles at her. "It's not that bad." She tells her friend. Ned comes back without any snacks. "Keep an eye out on the trees. We don't know where this guy is." Y/n tells her boyfriend. Peter lands in between a few electric towers. It was already dark outside. The moon barely lit up the forest he was in. He started to look around. Nothing seemed to be here. He heard something but that could just be an animal. He suddenly felt something behind him. "What-what's happening?" Ned asks Peter. The boy readies the device Strange gave him to capture these guys. "Peter? What is it?" Y/n asks. "Is the tingle happening? Is your tingle tingling?" MJ asks him. When he turned around there was this guy floating in the air. He appeared to be absorbing the power. "Are you guys seeing this?" Peter says. "Yeah," Y/n says. "Osborn?" Ned questions. "No. He was green. This guy's blue." Peter tells them, "Uh, you wouldn't happen to be from another universe would you?" Peter calls out to him. The person became more visible as he grew stronger. "What's he doing?" MJ questions. "I don't know. Looks like he's charging." Peter answered. "Peter, I don't like this. Just web him." Y/n tells him.

Peter shoots the magical webs at him, but they went straight through his body. A tree appeared in the dungeon. The villain's eyes opened and he shot his electricity at Peter. He jumped up into the air, dodging the shots. Ned started shouting as Peter swings through the air, trying to avoid the electricity. MJ also started shouting directions while Y/n tried to keep their voices down. "You're not helping!" Peter tells him. Suddenly, a burst of electricity hits him, causing him to fall down. The laptop starts to clitch making it hard for his friends to keep up with the scene. "Peter? What happened? Peter!" Y/n calls out to him. Peter turns around to look up at the villain who attacked him. Just before he was struck again by lightning, a huge wall of sand protected him. A man-like figure appeared in the sand. "Peter, it's me! Flint Marko. You remember?" He said. "I'm Peter, but I'm not your Peter," Spider-Man tells him. "Not my Peter? What do you mean? What the hell is going on?" Flint frowned. "I'll explain everything, but first, can you help me stop this guy?" He asks. To his surprise, this Flint Marko was willing to help him. He would surround this mysterious villain while Peter pulled the plug.

When this Sand Man surrounded him, Peter tried to act as quickly as possible. He managed to take down a few electric towers with his webs by pulling them toward him. Flint lets Electro go and appears beside Peter. The boy pulls his mask off his face. "Different Peter... weird." He said. "Thanks." Peter thanked him. He tried to give him a low-five, but Flint's hand falls apart. "Sorry." Peter quickly apologized. "Don't worry about it," Flint assures him. Electro, or Max Dillon, slowly rises in his human form. "I got my body back." He whispers. "Hey, uh, this is gonna sound really crazy, but this isn't your universe," Peter explained to the both of them. "Another universe? That's what I was feeling. The power. It's different. I like it." Max said with a smile. A small flash runs through his eyes. "Easy, buddy," Flint tells him. "It's actually my fault that you're here," Peter admits. "Like the universe? Or the woods? I hate the woods." Max replies. "I meant the universe, sir," Peter answered politely. Max looks at both of them. "So, what. Y'all just gonna stand here and act like I ain't butt-ass naked?" He questions. "I am," Flint says. "Uh, no, no," Peter tells him awkwardly.

Both Flint and Max appeared in the dungeon soon after. Flint slammed his hands against the barrier. "What is this?" He said. "You picked the wrong side," Max calls out to him. As he looks over to the others, Otto Octavius waves at him. Max overheard a low, devilish chuckle. "Connors?" He frowned. "Wait, you know this creature?" Octavius asks him. "No, no, not a creature. A man. Dr. Curt Connors. He was a scientist in Oscorp when I worked there. A brilliant scientist, till he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried to turn the whole city into lizards. It was crazy." Dillon explained to the bunch. Curt Connors steps further into the light but was careful to stay a little hidden in the shadows. "It wasn't crazy, Max. It was the next step in human evolution." He spoke with a thick British accent, "Speaking of which, what happened to you? Last I recall, you had bad teeth, glasses, and a comb-over. Did you get a makeover?" He questions. Max just glares at him. "You know I can give you a real makeover." The Lizard added. His tone was different from before. It was almost threatening. "Let me guess. Into a lizard?" Max asks. "Exactly." Connors hissed. "Wow, the dinosaur can talk." Ned gasps. "Lizard." Y/n corrected him.