Sweet Manoban [Jenlisa]

Autorstwa LisaChic

Jennie Kim, the future CEO of Kim Industries received a business proposal from Lisa Manoban. To check on the... Więcej

Chapter 1: Business Proposal
Chapter 2: First Encounter
Chapter 4: Farewell, Crush.
Chapter 5: Just friends
Chapter 6: Swollen Pee Pee
Chapter 7: CEO of JJJ
Chapter 8: Kai - Hanbin Duo
Chapter 9: My Poor Lisa
Chapter 10: Who am I?
Chapter 11: Where she go?
Chapter 12: Time Jump
Chapter 13: Jisoo's Love Life
Chapter 14: Rose's Insecurities
Chapter 15: Reset Button
Chapter 16: Reset Button II
Chapter 17: Rose's Appa
Chapter 18: Future in laws
Chapter 19: Virgins No More
Chapter 20: I'm Always Here
Chapter 21: Crawlers
Chapter 22: Never again
Chapter 23: I'm married!
Chapter 24: This Time
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: Late Honeymoon
Chapter 27: Drugs
Chapter 28: Brand New Life
Chapter 29: Not this time
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 3: Double Crash

2.6K 92 1
Autorstwa LisaChic

Jennie POV

I was beyond pissed to find out she's that girl! That same girl who made my whole life miserable.

Honestly, she's fucking hot and even hotter face to face. But the moment I found out she's that girl who squeezed my cheeks to the point that Appa complained to the principal to call her parents down, I got so turned off.

I stomped my way towards a sort of cafe.

Before she could enter, I locked the door and she looked at me from the clear window sadly. Fuck that sad face. This is nothing compared to what I faced when I was growing up with a low self esteemed life.

I sat in the empty cafe because... well, this cafe is literally placed in the middle of an expressway. There's literally just a petrol station beside here with zero human beings except the staff and us.

The staff approached me with a menu.

"Ignore that girl outside that's begging to come in." I said before browsing through the menu page by page.

When I placed my order, I took a glance at Lisa who eventually grabbed a chair from the petrol station and placed it outside the cafe and sat down patiently for me.

10 minutes passed and my iced coffee was served.

I took a glance at Lisa who is now squatting down, drawing some things on the sand with a stick.

She's really like a kid...

Her attention span is so short.

She looked up when a cat approached her.

She patted the cat and smiled gorgeously like oh my God, you made this angel look so perfect.

After the cat walked away, she did a small wave before turning her attention to some rocks on the floor this time.

"Appa... How am I going to marry someone like her?" I sighed.

I glanced at the text notification I received from Kai after ranting in the car on how annoying Lisa was.

Kai: Baby, c'mon... Don't give up just yet. Remember, do it for us.

Me: She is having big dreams, Kai. She wants to have a family with me. She wants kids.

Kai: Just trick her. I'm sure she's dumb to understand how it works?

Me: Stop calling her dumb. She's a genius to be able to manage all her company assets by herself.

Kai: Whoa... It's only day one and you're siding with your future husband instead of your side chick AKA me?

Me: You're getting on my nerves.

Kai: Hehe! Just go with it, love. Make her beg for your attention. You might like that.

Me: I'm not that mean, Kai. Like I said, I'm doing this to find out why the sudden request from her to marry. I'm just worried if she has a bad plan for Appa.

Kai: Screw that. Go for her money!

Me: Seriously Kai, you need to-

I was about to reply when...

SCREEEECCCHHHH!! CRASH!!!! SCREEEEECHHH CRASSSSHHH!! CRASSSHHH!

I flinched when I heard multiple loud crashes just nearby the petrol station.

Lisa's car was hit by 2 trucks consecutively and it's on fire.

I glanced at Lisa who is now sitting on the sand, covering her ears and screaming in fear.

I quickly ran to the door and unlocked it but my heart sank to find Lisa running towards her burning car.

IS SHE FUCKING CRAZY?!

"LISA GET BACK HERE!" I screamed as I ran to chase her.

Her car started to spark but that didn't stop her.

She opened the back car seat that badly dented and grabbed something before hugging it tightly.

It was a teddy bear.

She looked as though she's lost.

"EOMMA! APPA!" She screamed as she searched around the burning car.

I pulled her all my might but she pushed me away.

The car sparked again and this time, it was closer to the engine so I carried her like a sack and ran as fast as I could towards the cafe again.

Thankfully the car exploded just in time when we were near the cafe entrance.

I entered and placed her down before panting hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING RISKING YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I shouted but all she did was hug her teddy bear and whispered something on repeat.

"Everything will be okay." Was what she chanted.

I brushed my hair to the back as I stared at her burnt arms.

She's not mentally okay right now. As much as I'm so pissed upon her actions previously, there's no way am I going to keep on scolding her.

"G-get us first aid please." I commanded the waitress who looked at us worriedly.

I sat beside her and cupped her face.

"Lisa, look at me." I said and she stared deep into my eyes after she stopped her chanting.

"Jennie... They... are gone aren't they? My Eomma and Appa?" She pursed her lips and I nodded slowly.

"I know you hate me right now but... c-can you please... give me a hug?" She sobbed and I nodded before spreading my arms.

How can I not? She looked so fragile right now.

I don't think she has any bad intentions upon the business marriage proposal.

"Jennie... don't leave me like the others." She sobbed in my embrace and I could feel her fast paced heartbeat.

After a while, she stopped sobbing but I heard her soft snores.

I decided to reposition her a bit when the waitress passed me the first aid kit.

I took my time aiding her burns as she continued sleeping in my embrace. It was challenging but I made it work especially when she quickly relaxed when I hushed her to sleep all over again.

It seems that the ambulance and firefighter have already settled the issue out there. I'm definitely bringing her to the hospital after this.

I leaned back slightly before staring at her baby face. She's so adorable and hugging a teddy bear? She's seriously crazy cute.

"Hmm... Eomma... Appa..." She hummed softly before turning her head, rubbing her forehead right on my neck.

That's when I felt her body is currently heating up.

It was crazy.

For a second, she was just crying. The next moment, she's having a crazy level of body heat. Her breathing got heavier in seconds and that's when I tapped her cheeks to wake her up but to no avail.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I shouted as I panicked.

I kept on tapping her cheeks and shaking her body but nothing.

It's just her breathing heavily but her eyes just won't open.

"H-hey, don't scare me like this!" I tapped her cheeks again.

The ambulance came and I carried her towards it in a hurry.

The paramedics started stripping her shirt and did ECG to check her vitals.

The heart rate was crazy, the beeping sounds were deafening.

"Shit." Was all the paramedics could say as they panicked too.

———————

I found myself staring at the emergency door, waiting for a doctor or nurse to update me on Lisa.

I'm so scared for her because honestly, it didn't look good. It's as though her body has given up on her.

"Baby? You okay? I came the moment I heard you cry on the phone." Kai cupped my cheeks and I nodded.

"S-she... she looked so weak..." I whispered.

"She's already dying? That's fast. Did she ask you to sign the fortune already?" Kai chuckled and I looked at him in disgust.

"Kai... this girl is fighting for her fucking life and all you're thinking is money?" I frowned and he shrugged.

"Baby, she's a ticket to our luxury freedom." He said and I slapped him so hard, it echoed in the halls.

"Don't you have any sense of empathy?" I frowned and he rubbed his cheek.

"Baby... You slapped me. You're hurting me over this girl?" He pouted and I sighed.

"Kai, I don't plan to take her money so please, stop this nonsense. Like I said, I have the money if you want us to marry and start a new life elsewhere. Why do you need to be so mean to her?" I frowned and he shrugged.

"Because she's an easy target?" He said and I was about to slap him again when a doctor came out of the door and asked for Manoban's next of kin.

I walked up to him.

"H-how is she?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Uhmm... How are you related to her?" He asked.

"We are friends." I said and he nodded.

"This isn't her first time... She's been skipping her medication for awhile now. Please... advise her, if she wants to get better and less triggers, eat the medication. I understand that she lives alone hence it's hard for you to check but if this keeps going on, her brain might just give up." He sighed.

"That's great news, love." Kai whispered in my ear and I could feel my blood boil.

"Uhmm... so, what happens if her brain just... gives up? Coma?" Kai asked the doctor and my heart sank.

"You're seriously getting out of line, Kai." I confronted him as I couldn't take it anymore.

"Uhh... Coma, yes. It's best she doesn't get much stress and... no more witnessing car crashes or it would trigger her." The doctor explained.

"Let me see her." I said and the doctor escorted me towards a ward.

"No, you're not coming in. Stay outside." I said and Kai shrugged but obeyed.

I walked closer to Lisa's bed where she was staring at the ceiling. Her attention turned to me slowly and smiled.

"Hi Jennie..." She whispered.

"Hey... How are you feeling?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I'm fine. Sorry I made you worry. It's something common." She said and I sighed.

"Common as in... it happens very often? What happens if you're having a fever like that at home? Alone?" I asked as I sat beside her.

"I just... endure it until I'm better." She said softly and I shook my head.

She's been facing this all alone?

"Y-yah... Y-you're gonna cry? D-don't cry... I'm sorry..." She said worriedly as she used her teddy bear to do some sign gesture.

She's seriously like a kid...

I pursed my lips knowing she has nobody to take care of her.

"You- You have money... Why don't you just get a maid or something to take care of you?" My voice cracked and she scratched her head.

"I... d-don't trust people easily..." She whispered as she looked down.

"Do you trust Jennie?" I heard Kai's voice close to me behind me.

I clenched my jaw.

"Kai... I told you to wait for me outside." I said and he chuckled.

"Lisa, right? I'm a big fan! Y'know I was thinking if your company is hiring a... bartender?" He asked as he offered to shake Lisa's hand.

Lisa looks at Kai's hand before placing her teddy bear's hand on Kai's to shake.

I smiled upon seeing her doing that. She's so cute... oh my God I'm falling for her, am I? A woman who has a penis and the behavior of a kid.

"I'm sorry... We don't need a bartender in my office... I don't drink." She said innocently and Kai widened his eyes.

"You don't? Why? It's like the best thing in the world! And you're like... legal to do so. Wanna try?" Kai said and Lisa looked down sadly.

"I... I don't want to. Y-you're making me uncomfortable. Please leave." She said as she turned her back to us, curling like a ball as she hugged her teddy bear.

I stood up but Lisa turned and grabbed my wrist.

"N-no... J-just him." She pointed to Kai.

"Hahaha! You're childish." Kai chuckled.

"Kai..." I frowned at him when Lisa clenched her jaw upon hearing his remark.

"What?" Kai shrugged.

"I said get out." Lisa said seriously, causing me to gulp.

"Or what?" Kai smirked.

Lisa stuck her tongue out which made Kai's jaw drop.

"That's all you could do?" Kai continued mocking and I quickly stood up to push Kai out of the ward.

The moment we got out of the ward, Kai pouted.

"Baby... you're siding with her?" He sighed.

"Why wouldn't I when you're being so mean to her? What the hell is wrong with you?" I replied and he looked away.

"It's just for fun... I didn't know she would react that way. She's a nutjob! Who the hell doesn't drink?" Kai debated and I shook my head.

"Kai... that's her choice and you have to respect it. Now, can you leave?" I asked and he widened his eyes.

"I came all the way here to comfort you and you're pushing me away?" He pouted and I brushed my hair to the back.

"I didn't ask you to come here... Thank you for the effort but right now, I think I need to be there for Lisa." I said and he nodded.

"Let me know if she does anything stupid to you. I'll come and kick her ass, okay? I'm only doing this for the money she obtained. If not, I would never have let you do this, baby." He whispered before giving me a kiss.

He turned around and did a wave before walking away.

I sighed before looking at the ward door.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

356K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
36.3K 531 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
113K 3.7K 14
Once upon a time, it was men for jennie, until she realised how sucky they were and until she fell in love with lalisa manoban. [a/n] if you're a guy...
72.1K 1.6K 20
Jennie a very loving girlfriend of Kim Jongin (Kai), she heard a news that her boyfriend getting an arrangement married to the companies alliance. Th...