Fuck It I Love You

By _spidey_fan

A Student-teacher romance ONGOING!!! -------------------- I HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH AND EDITED THE STORY, SO IGN... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

153 7 0
By _spidey_fan

Joseph

Jane avoids my eyes as Ava leaves, clearing her throat and holding her hands up.

"What do you want to do?" she asks, and I raise my eyebrows.

I'm not sure whether she wants me to answer that.

Her eyes meet mine for a second, and I see her cheeks glow red.

"Joseph? What ride?" I just stare at her with a blank expression, refusing to answer because I know that I'll say the wrong things. I shake my head and shrug my shoulders, telling her silently that it's her choice, and this makes her roll her eyes.

"Jesus Joseph, why are you making it more awkward than it already is." I scrunch my nose in disgust at her audacity.

"Why are you not?" I spit, and she opens her mouth in exasperation. She barges past me, walking towards the Waltzer.

"People have needs, Joseph. It's normal." She whispers the last sentence with a hint of sarcasm, and I tense up.

"Funny."

"Is it?"

"Yes." I reply to her with venom lacing my voice, I see her freeze and turn around, and she steps back when I take a step forward.

"I seem to remember you practically sprinted out of my room out of embarrassment." I take another step forward, our noses almost grazing. I hear her breath hitch and I grab her chin, making her look up at me.

"And what was I embarrassed about, sweetheart?" I ask quietly, and her gaze flickers to my lips, and she breathes to herself reassuringly.

"That you probably couldn't make me finish even if you had tried." My whole body stills at her words, she is treading on very dangerous grounds.

"What are you insinuating? That I don't have the knowledge or tools to please a woman?" She nods at my words, and I clench my jaw, looking around before grabbing her arm and pulling her in between two trailers. I shove her against the wall, and she gasps at the suddenness of it. I grab her chin again, forcing her to look at me, but her eyes are avoiding mine.

"Look at me Jane." I say sternly, and she instantly obliges. I breathe heavily and dip my mouth down to hover over hers, and she whimpers when I do not kiss her. I smile knowingly and bring my mouth to the shell of her ear, my hand snaking around her waist and pulling her into me.

"Please." The word leaves her lips so quietly I almost don't catch it, and it's enough to make me want to kiss her again. I trace my lips on her jaw, and the curve of her neck. I smile in satisfaction when she shivers.

"For someone who seems so adamant about me not being able to please a woman, you're sure as hell acting like you want me to touch you." I whisper in her ear, tracing my lips back down to her jaw, and I let go of her, pushing away. She Looks at me with shock as I fix my suit and make it look presentable. I look at Jane again, who's looking at me with wide eyes and I curse again. Fuck. This girl is making it impossible to hate her. She steps forward and untucks my shirt, shoving her hands up to meet my skin. The breath hitches in my throat when her hands travel up my shirt, and she draws circles on my stomach. I look her in the eyes with warning.

"You're treading on thin ice sweetheart." I whisper, but she just goes on her toes and brings her mouth just below my ear.

"And how long until that ice breaks?" She whispers in my ear and my eyes grow wide. I'm aware that I'm now painfully hard, and she knows it. I grip her wrists so hard she gasps, and I resist the urge to rip off her clothes and fuck her senseless.

"Don't," I grab her jaw and force her to face me. "Tempt me." I whisper, and her eyes search my face in wonder.

"Why?" I look at her for a moment, before bringing my hand up and tracing her collarbone with my finger.

"Because I can't promise that I won't be careful." I say quietly, staring at her cleavage as my finger traces her collarbone still. I lean forward, my hand still on her chest as I release her and step back.

"Now, what ride do you want to go on?" I change the subject on purpose, because the way she's looking at me is making it increasingly hard to keep my hands from her. I stare at her blankly as her cheeks grow a deep shade of red.

"The Waltzer?" She's asking me silently if I'd like to join her, and I nod.

"Let's go." I hold my hand out for her to go first, and she looks at the floor and walks past me quickly.

***

An hour has passed since what happened between Jane and I, and we haven't uttered a single word to each other. We met Ava and Isabella about ten minutes ago, and I notice Ava keeps looking at me suspiciously. We eventually come across a ride, and Jane and Ava seem to want to go on quite badly.

"I feel a little sick, guys. Mr Turner and I will wait here for you." I freeze at her words, and Isabella and Jane get onto the ride without question, and as soon as they're out of earshot, Ava turns to me.

"What are your intentions with my best friend?" She questions me, and I turn to her with my nose scrunched.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oh, don't act stupid." She rolls her eyes and faces the ride, folding her arms over her chest. "Something has obviously happened between the two of you. And she won't tell me anything." She says with frustration, and this time I roll my eyes.

"Well, sorry to disappoint, but there's nothing to tell." I say flatly and she turns to me angrily.

"I am not an idiot. I will find out what has happened, mark my words." I face her too and lower my voice.

"Nothing. Has. Happened." I say with warning and her eyes light up.

"I knew it." She says happily and turns away, and I grow confused.

"Knew what?"

"You're all flustered." I widen my eyes and clear my throat.

"It's just hot." I say dismissively, but she laughs again.

"Yeah, okay." She scoffs and her face lights up when she sees Jane and Isabella walking back towards us, and I fix my eyes on Jane. My gaze wanders her whole body, her legs are bare, practically leaving nothing to the imagination. I clench my jaw and glance at Ava, and she smirks at me knowingly.

For fucks sake.

Jane and Isabella come to stand in front of us, and only then do I speak.

"What do you guys want to do now?"

"We should go to the Haunted mansion." Ava says brightly, and I look at her with warning. Isabella agrees, and Jane looks between Ava and I with suspicion.

"I don't know Ava-"

"Oh, come on Jane. It'll be fine." She glances at me for a moment before caving in, and we make our way towards the haunted house. We wait in line when Ava lets out an exasperated gasp.

"I am so sorry, guys. I left my phone on the other ride." I turn around quickly, and I can see she's trying not to smile.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Jane asks, her voice slightly shaking. Ava shakes her head and links arms with Isabella.

"Izzy will come with me, You two go in and we'll wait here for you." She smiles at me sweetly and I grind my teeth together, letting out a frustrated breath.

"I'm not really sure that's-"

"No, it's fine. See you." Ava turns with Isabella and whispers something to her as they walk away, and Isabella's eyes widen, and she glances back at me and nods when she faces Ava again. I shove my hands in my pockets and ignore Jane's presence. We eventually get to the front and pay our fee, entering the house moments later. It's dark apart from the faint light illuminating the room, which gives off a gloomy vibe. I can hear Jane breathing heavily next to me, and I furrow my brows.

"Jane are you alright?" She doesn't answer me, so I grab her arm and step in front of her. "Jane?"

"Yes, I'm fine- it's just-" She gets cut off by a piercing scream and she jumps into my arms, burying her face in my chest. It catches me completely by surprise and I pull away, grabbing her face.

"Jane?" My voice is laced with worry, and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"It's stupid-" I shake my head and look into her eyes, and she sighs in defeat. "I hate horror shit. Like movies and stuff, and a haunted mansion feels like I'm in one." She says quietly, and a smile threatens to form on my lips.

"You're scared?" I can hear my own smile in my voice, and she pushes away.

"I hate horror stuff okay. Like, hate it. And Ava knew that." I'm smiling even more now; I'm finding this way too funny. "Oh, shut up." She says when I accidentally let a small laugh slip. I walk behind her and grab her shoulders, feeling her stiffness beneath me. I lean forward so that my mouth grazes her ear, and her breathing becomes shallow.

"I'm right here." I whisper and drag my hands down her arms lightly, feeling goosebumps rise on her skin as I place my hands on her waist. "Walk." I say, and she obliges. We walk slowly through the house, her looking around in worry in case of any jump scares that might occur. It becomes darker and darker as we walk silently up the stairs when suddenly a witch jumps out of nowhere, laughing hysterically. Jane screams and jumps back, falling into me and I wrap an arm around her firmly, saying words of comfort as she shakes uncontrollably. We eventually reach the top of the stairs, and I pull her with me as I lean against a wall, spinning her around to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly, and she nods slowly, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face in the curve of my shoulder. I hesitate for a moment before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her flush against me. I bury my face in her hair, drawing small circles on the small of her back, and we stay like that for a while, neither of us daring to move.

"Jane?" she mumbles in response a moment later, and I push her away. "I'm sorry." I push a strand of hair away from her face, and I see her look at me in confusion.

"For what?" I shake my head and scan her face as I lean in, placing a small kiss on her jaw before pulling away indefinitely.

"We can't." I whisper and I watch her face fall, and she looks down at the floor.

"But-"

"Jane. You know it's wrong." My voice is soft but firm, and I see her lips press into a thin line. I grow frustrated and hold her face, forcing her to look at me. "If things were different Jane, I would. Lord knows that I would. But I can't. It's wrong, Jane, too wrong." I see her face fall in understanding, and she pulls away. I shove my hands in my pockets and step away from her further. She walks past me, leaving me standing there like a complete idiot. And I feel an unfamiliar ache in my chest as I watch her walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 4
"๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ " --------- Fro...
63.8K 1.2K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐„ ๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐‘๐„๐’ I was sen...
324K 3.4K 19
I know we hate teacher cause of the work they give us to do, I hated Math a lot before I saw this teacher. He's young fresh and sexy ;) Enjoy this bo...
142K 5.7K 39
Savannah Mars was always considered as the school nerd. With her thick rimmed glasses, dark hair and plain clothes, she would often go unnoticed. But...