Love Punishment

By DaBlueTeddy

This book has been on my draft for a year and a half now. :/ Description: "Who is the fool here? The one who... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two

Announcement (Please Read)

76 3 0
By DaBlueTeddy

Hello, readers.

There are a few things I need to tell you. I will be rewriting this book because I forgot how the story goes.

I was writing a story that I drafted, but forgot about it and discover it back 2 years later.

I forgot who the culprit is and their execution goes. (Though rereading it back, it is either Kiibo or Miu)

I hope you, readers could wait for a while. I will keep the old story up until I upload the new ones.

The old ones will be uploaded again after the story ends as "Unused/ Deleted Scene Of Love Punishment."

I won't discontinue it. I'll try my best to finish the book. Please comment on the story as it motivates me to keep on writing. You can check out my other story like "The Mirror Cards" and "Mister Backstabber".

That's all, bye everyone.

~DaBlueTeddy💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
254K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.