Massacre of the forest

De TheWriterWaffle

Ranboo is still coming to terms about a traumatic experience (read gen loss alternate ending book in my profi... Mai multe

information
Neighbours
White room
Clawing
A stroll
The tapes
Emerging with a new found happiness
The Dinner
A meme
click
please remember to vote
panic room
Buriels
Sherlock Blade
Silence him
merge
Too late. . .
The end?
Epilogue
Rewrite

Listen.Obey.Follow

84 9 46
De TheWriterWaffle

(Ranboo PoV) (continues from the tapes chapter)

"What the hell happened"

I felt extremely dizzy and nauseous and I fell sideways to the floor, I blinked a few times and looked up to see something looming over me

I was about to scream when it shoved its hand over my mouth . Now in a better light I could see it better. It was a ten foot tall monster made of wires with a tic head and sharp metal claw like hands.

Jcftghjjngfujjokbfddg(I don't know how to do the endear speak  or the glitch text)

Listen.Obey.Follow

"Ranboo, Tubbo, dinners ready and the neighbours are here!"

"You will go downstairs and act happy, you will not tell them about me, you will only speak when necessary"

Suddenly I started speaking but not with my own words.

"Yes Master. ."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
958K 36.2K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...