Promise (Eyeless Jack x Reade...

De SubsequentExistence

(Y/n), a warm, kind-hearted human, ponders the meaning of life quite often. She is selfless and giving, const... Mais

The Help
The Planner
The Altruist
The Astronomer
The Strategist
The Dreamer
The Thinker
The Negotiator
The Relinquisher
The Antipodes
The Pessimist
The Reminiscer
The Endurer
The Gamemaster
The Raven
The Watcher
The Regenerator
The Trespassers
The Appreciator
The Gentleman
The Opacarophile
The Vacillate
The Risktaker
The Grouch
The Sightseer
The Captivator
The Assurer
The Eluder
The Cuddler
The Gatherers 🍋
The Lover
The Fighters
The Neglected
The Mastermind
The Sufferer
The Newbie
The Klutz
The Extrovert
The Perseverant
The Wretched
The Runaways
The Seekers
The Despondent
The Humanitarian
The Offender
The Gamer
The Travelers
The Doll
The Victorious

Author's Note

356 10 6
De SubsequentExistence

First and foremost, THANK YOU to everyone who has commented, voted, followed me, or just read my story. I've wanted to publish a Wattpad story for a long time but was honestly pretty certain that my writing wasn't good enough. Seeing how much love I have gotten from both of my stories thus far, I truly can't believe this is real. I feel extremely grateful and accomplished for being able to finish this story, and I thank you for reading this far.

To clarify: yes, it was a happy ending. (Y/n) and Jack did get their happy ending away from everyone who could harm them, and they will live together for the rest of their lives in sweet bliss. I was inspired by the lyrics of the song Promise by Ben Howard, as played in the previous chapter. To be honest, I wanted to make it an even happier ending, but what changed my mind was that I wanted to represent realistic relationships better. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows all the time, so I feel the ending was perfect because yes, they did get their happily ever after, but only after fighting tooth and nail to get there.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your support. If you are interested in other works of mine, you may check out my Jeff the Killer story, Fatalities. Otherwise, I plan on coming back from a hiatus with a new story. Feel free to follow me if you are interested. I could not have done this without your continued support.

Promise --- Status: Complete
Start: August 31st, 2022
Finish: July 8th, 2023

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

539K 19.3K 23
~"The wind tugged at your hair as you sat on a bench and read your book. You had an uneasy feeling, like you were being watched, but you ignored it...
79.3K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
133K 3.4K 20
My emotions are trapped inside of me. I try to express them freely. I've tried for years, but I always fail. The kids in my school call me Blank Face...
14.4K 170 8
So, this series is based on an audio I've been listening to. I do not own the plot of the series I am writing or the characters in the series. If you...