His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 33

16.1K 542 57
By choobeibi

Xavier's eyes immediately started searching for the reason he was here, his Coco.

He walked down to the side and people started flocking around him but never coming too close.
Many came and tried to talk business with him but his lack of response made them go away.

After a few minutes he finally met up with Calvin Laurent and sighed in relief. His guards already placed the gifts on the table and Luka was long gone drinking and doing God knows what.

Suddenly music stopped and another song started playing, this one being a slow one. But during that little interval between the two songs he heard the laughter of his little baby who was being dragged to the middle by Alex.

Immediately his attention turned towards the siblings duo and he stopped listening to whatever Mr Laurent was saying.

When the siblings started dancing together everyone looked at them in awe and Mr Laurent recorded their video on his phone looking at his children with never ending fondness in his eyes.

Alex spinned her around and kept murmuring something in her ear probably to ease her nerves and it was working as she would give beautiful smiles every now and then.

She was so graceful in her movements like she was accustomed to performing on a stage.

She was enchanting.

The song stopped and everyone started clapping loudly, throwing praises from every corner of the room. She blushed and looked down while Alex took her hand and led them to their father.

"Mr Romano nice to have you here" Alex greeted and Xavier nodded slightly.

Ailee's head shot up hearing him getting addressed by her brother and locked eyes with him.

He looked ethereal.

Breathtaking.

Sexy-

Stop Ailee, she reminded herself.

Xavier almost smiled looking at her gaping face but he held out his hand instead and said
"Ms Ailee, you're looking beautiful"

"I uh, thank you, Za- Mr Romano" she said, correcting herself on time and hurriedly glanced between her father and her boyfriend. She almost blew her cover up.

Alex and Calvin both looked at her confusingly while he was holding back a smile seeing her in a flustered state.

"Oh Hi, Sunshine" Luka said coming from the back holding a glass of wine.

Ailee panicked and looked at Xavier for help and he joined Luka before he could reach them.

He gave him a tight punch on his back making him spill the drink and choke on the sip he had. Xavier took the chance and told him to not fuck up the things for them while to Ailee and her family it looked like he was asking him if he was fine or not and joined them a minute later.

"Hi Miss.... I'm Luka his........ best friend" he said gritting his teeth and smiling fakely.

"Hello" she replied and smiled gratefully at him.

"Come on Lils let me take you to mom" Alex excused them feeling something was off. It was better to take his sister away from such dangerous people.

But oh little does he know.

As soon as Ailee got in an empty room she took deep breaths and texted him. Surely enough he was knocking at the door a few minutes later.

He immediately pulled her to him after locking the door and pressed her face in his chest breathing in her intoxicating smell while she did the same.

"Hi," she said in a muffled voice.

"Hey darling" he said, pulling back and cupping her face.

She bit her bottom lip looking at him like he was the most beautiful piece of art.

"Fuck it" he murmured and smashed his lips on hers. Her eyes widened and she struggled to keep up with him but couldn't. He devoured her like a beast, he had been waiting all day for this moment and now it was hard to stop.

He let her breathe for a minute and moved his lips on her jaw in the meanwhile and she couldn't stop the little moans that were leaving her mouth making him go insane.

She held his shoulder from one hand and his hair from the other and connected their lips once again. He nibbled on her lip like there was no tomorrow and finally let go when he felt a drop of sweat dropping on her cheek from his nose.

Her eyes closed, face flushed, swollen lips, chest heaving rapidly, lipstick smudged. He was once again left stunned by her beauty. It was beyond him how she could look so seductive yet so innocent.

"I ummm that was amazing" she breathed, opening her eyes slowly.

He smiled slowly and replied,
"Yeah? tell me about it"

"You look pretty"

"You mean handsome?"

"Yes, pretty handsome," she giggled.

"You look fucking gorgeous yourself little baby. I saw all those fuckers looking at you in a way only I can. I will gouge their fucking eyes out"

"Thank you sugar but don't be rude. I'm happy that you're here" she said, intertwining their hands and placing a soft kiss there.

He paused and brought their hands up when he didn't feel her bracelet on her hand.

"Where is your bracelet, Coco?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uhh well Iris borrowed it for the night" he reluctantly nodded not at all liking the idea of someone wearing her belongings, especially that symbolizes her as his.

Kind of.

She pushed his bracelet up under his sleeve so it doesn't show which made his frown deeper but he didn't say anything to her.

"Hmm, now that I'm here will you tell me who it is that's bothering you on call" he asked, encircling his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

She sighed and rested her head on his chest and told him everything about the weirdo who called her a few days ago and today.

"Why didn't you tell me before? You know I have people who despise me and will do anything to bring me down, I can't have you taking it lightly"

"I'm sorry, I should have."

"Give me his number I'll take care of it and always tell me about everything and everyone that bothers you"

"Okay"

She pulled back and he got rid of the smudged lipstick from her upper lips and chin with his thumb while she blushed and avoided eye contact with him.

As much as he wanted her to go out like this so that everyone could know she is taken, he also couldn't risk her getting uncomfortable when she is not ready for all that drama yet.

"Oh he also said that he'll be here tonight" she spoke up suddenly remembering his words.

Xavier clenched his jaw and nodded.

" Ailee, love are you in there?" her mother called from the outside and her phone started ringing announcing her presence in the room.

"Yes mama I- I ummm" she looked at Xavier for some help but he just sat down on the sofa- man spreading with a smug look on his face.

"You're worrying me baby, what's wrong?"

"I was- I was helping Mr Romano find the bathroom" she said, opening the door and clasping her clammy hands.

"Oh..... alright" she said peeking inside and looking at the both of them.

"Are you -"

"Lily whatcha doing in there?" said Gigi and then came all her siblings one by one.

Ailee stood there horrified. What does one do in these type of situations?

"Children, she was just helping Mr Romano find the bathroom. Why are you all here?"

Hearing the name of the infamous businessman they all barged inside but froze after seeing him actually inside, closing the door to the bathroom.

" Mr-Mr Romano, Hello" Gigi said, being all flustered looking at him up close.

" We came to call you downstairs. Dad's about to cut the cake and he won't do it unless we all are together." Mila explained.

Xavier nodded and turned towards Ailee and said
" Thank you, Ms Ailee. Lets go "

She shyly nodded and followed everyone outside.
While passing her, Xavier brushed his hand with hers and whispered 'beautiful' in her ear and walked forward with Alex.

Alex was very anxious. He was confused as to why he hadn't heard any complaints from her introvert sister as of yet.
She would always ask him to take her away from people but never once it was about him. Heck she didn't even look uncomfortable in his presence.

Shrugging his negative thoughts away he made small talks with Xavier and joined everyone for the cake cutting ceremony.

All the people sang happily and the young couple stole glances every now and then.
Soon they both got busy and Ailee forgot about the mysterious man on the phone who was looking at her from the corner of the room lurking in the shadows.

___

At home she took a shower and was blow drying her hair when she heard some sounds from her bedroom. Thinking it must be one of her sisters she continued doing her work but suddenly someone opened the door to the bathroom and before she could scream a hand was put on her mouth, effectively shutting her up.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Also I hate to say this but updates will be kind of irregular so........

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 165K+
😭❤️

Next chapter hint:👨‍👧❤️🐶🏖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.5K 25
"I'm done, cupcake. I can't anymore," he mumbled, wiping his eyes. I turned to look at him and took his head into my hands. Both my hands were on eit...
886K 33.2K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
465 46 32
A woman born with a silver spoon yet grew up independent couldn't wish more with her situation other than having her own house and stop her dad from...
Poised By A

Romance

767K 18.5K 39
Poised; - To be ready and prepared to do something. ********** "I'm not that sure you're able to deny what we have, baby-girl." He leaned his face i...