The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Eighteen

7K 145 15
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

"Dabria, you in there." I hear Salvatore ask as he knocks on my bathroom door.

"Yea....I'm changing." I lied, I then inject the medicine in my neck and close my eyes as I feel it burn. Once I'm done I throw the needle away and hide the medicine in my pocket.

"Hi, Salvatore." I said smiling as I open the door.

I see Salvatore eyes flash with hurt. I haven't called him dad so Evey time I call him that I see sadness and hurt flash in his eyes.

"Um tomorrow you have school tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me - I mean you don't have to. But I was think-" Salvatore says but I cut him off.

"Sure, we can hang out. Let me change." Salvatore eyes widen he nods smiling.

Salvatore pov

I'm sitting down as I wait for Dabria. I can finally hang out with my daughter, I'm so happy.

About 8 minutes later Dabria comes down.
She's wearing all black clothes.

Her nails are white, their also very long.

I get up and we go outside and we get into a car.

"So, do you wanna go to the mall? We can maybe sit down and eat and talk?" I asked.

"Sure." Dabria says as I nod, I then start the car.

"So you're Midnight? The best at hacking, fighting and racing. I've heard a lot about you in the underground world. Why do you keep your identity a secret?" I asked.

Dabria sighns "A lot of people want me, Midnight dead. I've faught people with out breaking a breath and I've blown up them without breaking a sweat. So that's why I keep my identity a secret." Dabria answered.

"Who trained you?" I asked.

"That story if for another day." Dabria says as I nod.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you earlier. But me and you're brothers did try to find me but their was no traces of you." I admitted.

"It's fine, mom was always good at hiding." Dabria said.

"Sooo, is their anything guy that caught your eye?" I ask as Dabria laughs a bit.

"No, nope. No was has." Dabria says.

"What about Azazel? He's a nice guy." I said.

"Well I haven't fallen or been in love for along time. In the Mafia world, we can't really be in love. Well - I can't." Dabria says looking at the world.

"You know why I noticed? When you're angery or when you scream, I can hear a Russian accent kind of wanting to just come out." I said.

"My second language is Russia."

"When you get older, how many kids would you want?" I questioned.

"Haha, that'd funny." Dabria says with a sad smile.

"How long until where their yet?" Dabria ask me.

"Just a little more." I said as she nods.

Abiut 15 minutes later we arrive.

I park and we get out.

About 5 minutes later we walk in with I turn my emotionaless face on. I look at Dabria, I get a bit shocked to see her face emotionaless, her eyes are empty. You can't even read her.

About 10 minutes later we sit down. Where currently in a small cafe, it has food and lots and lots of desserts.

"Hello, can I get you anything?" A woman ask as she talks to me with a seduce voice.

I look at Dabria to see her trying to hold her laugh in, I look Dabria in eyes telling her 'help me'

"Dad, you just came out of jail for killing. What? Like 200 woman or more, stop killing woman who want attention and act like whores." Dabria says as the woman's eyes wide.

"If I where you, I'd run my dad always get blood on his hands." Dabria says with a sad smile.

The woman then runs out the shop running away.

"Happy?" Dabria asked.

"You - you called me dad." I said as I feel tears swell in my eyes.

"Yes, just keep it between us." Dabria says as I nod.

"Hi, sorry she ran. What can I do for you beautiful?" A boy who seems to be like in his mid 20's says as he looks Dabria up and down.

"I have a boyfriend." Dabria says.

"I'm sure hes fine with sharing. My name is Jake." Jake says.

"I'm pregnant, with quadruplets." Dabria lies as James eyes widen.

"Uh, actually never mind. I'll be right back."  Jake says.

"I just want a donut." Dabria says wiping a tear that went down her cheek as I laugh.

About 15 minutes later me and Dabria sit down happily as we eat our donuts.

Dabria wipes her mouth with a napkin as she takes a small sip of her drink.

"Lady-like." I tease.

"Mom taught me to be like a lady, but she also taught me to be a a queen with no king." Dabria says as I smile and nod.

"Ready to go back?" I ask, Dabria nods. After paying we get up and leave.

About 20 minutes later we arrive.

As we pass through the gates I see my men down.

"Stop the car, we'll have to go by foot." Dabria says as I nod.

Dabria pov

As we arrive at the house I see everyone tied up. I look and see about 5 men.

"Russian's." I whispered as my d - I mean Salvatore curses under his breathe.

"Get up." I hear behind us. I look and see a man be puts his gun to my forehead.

"Princess." The man says looking at me.

We get up and he takes us to the ground door as I see my brothers and Azaeal and his sister and dad tied up. Valerie and Sabrina are also tied up.

"Dad, Dabria!" Alexander says as the man puts presses the gun to my head.

"Leave me daughter alone!" Salvatore yells.

"Princess, be a good girl for us men and tell us where. Is. It." Of the men says as I smile.

"I ain't telling you shit unless you pull the trigger." I said smiling as Alexander and Salvatore's, Azaeal eyes widen.

"You like pissing us off." One of them says.

"Find it. Go search." One of the men orders.

I need to attack and get it. They must not get their hands on the formala.

I push the man that has his gun to my head and I run to my room. Once I arrive I get the box from under my bed.

I should of hid it better.

I then run out my room to get my hair pulled. I fall down with the case in my hands.

I kick him and get up to run again.

A few seconds later before I can run, I'm pushed making me fall.

I'm on the second floor, so I'm falling off to the first floor which is the living room where my family is being tired.

"Dabria!" Alexander and Salvatore shout.

I get up as I get the case.

"Hand it over and we'll leave." One of them says.

"No - no I'm not handing it over." I said as tears swell in my eyes.

"We need that, sweetie. Hand. It. Over." One of the guys says.

"No." I whisper.

"Get her. I don't care if she's dead. Get the case!" The man orders as they then charge at me.

I then get my two daggers and throw it at two men as it goes through their hearts making them fall on the ground.

Another man punches me and I fall to the ground,  I smile.

"You punch like a girl. What, suck at fighting so you're letting small inoccent girls do all the dirty work." I said wiping the blood off my mouth as I smirk.

"Just hand the fucking case!" He yells.

I then stand up, as I do I then scream a little as I feel a sharp pain in my leg. I look down to see my leg bleeding.

One of the men get the case from my hands but I kick him in the nuts causing him to drop the case.

I quickly get the case and fall to the ground.

"Wh- what did you do?" I whisper says my leg burns and it feels numb.

"You like it? How does it feel to have something you made be used against you?" He says laughs as he walks closer slowly.

He then steps on my legs as I close my eyes from pain.

I then hear a gun shot and the man fall down. His other men fall too.

I look to see my brother and Salvatore holding their guns up.

"Ah shit." I said smiling as I look at the case.

"Here let me help." Azaeal says as he then walks towards me and picks me up bride style.

An hour past and the mansion is looking like nothing happened.

I sit down as well as everyone else.

"What's In the case that they want?" Oliver ask.

"Their Russians, their from the Hydra, you're uncles men. They want the case which is now in my care. They'll do anything to get it back. I've been having it for about 2 years, that's how long I've been running. The last time they've got to me was about 7 mouths ago. They shot me in the chest, but I ran away and lost them before they can get it." I explain I then open it pulling out a small bottle that that red liquid, I them hold it has they all see and I speak.

"This is called firefly. He has people under his control. This is able to get them off his control."

"What do you mean under control?" Azaeal ask.

"Do you think they just listen? Those little girls put up a fight. You're uncle, he made this thing where he can control them. Their like puppets. They have human feelings but they're under his control. You're uncle he's brutal, he has a favorite tho. Number one." I said as his eyes have anger in them.

"Can you tell us about number 1?"  Lorenzo ask.

"Number 1 is his favorite. He uses him or her, as his toy. I won't tell you what the gender is tho. But number 1 is known as the craziest and brutally one. People are scared of number 1. You're uncle abused and raped him or her. He trained her or him brutally and horrible more than the rest, people say that she or he's been in the metal hospital. Every child is forced to be raped by one of his men evey day and night. The child is lucky if they're not raped every night or day." I said as tears swell in my eyes.

"Do you know number 1?" Salvatore ask.

"Yes and no. Its - it's complicated." I said looking at the son white wall.

"Can someone take me to my room, I'm tired." I said.

"I'll take you." Azaeal says he then picks me up and wrapes me let's around his waist.

A few minutes later we enter my room, he then sits me on the bed.

"It's not your fault. Your uncle did that not you. Theirs no one to blame but your uncle, please don't blame yourself." I said as Azazel looks in my eyes.

Azaeal pov

She's so, so beautiful.

Her eyes her lips, her hair. Everything about is her is perfect. Her voice, the way she smiles. All perfect.

"But it feels like it is." I admit angery.

"It's not, you're a good person. One day you'll be good father to, you're also a good brother. But it's not you're fault it's you're uncles, it's all his doing." Dabria says as I smile.

"You're good at talking people." I said as she smiles.

"You'll be a good mom too someday." I said her smile drops. For some reason I want ask why, but I don't.

I then press my lips into hers.

She's like a drug. She's a drug, my drug and I'm deadly addicted to.

Dabria them puts her arms around my neck as I explore her mouth.

A few minutes later Dabria and I pull back.

"G - good night." Dabria says as she blushes and I smirk.

"Good night, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, I then waking out and close the door. Once I'm out I run to my room.

Once I I'm in my room I close and lock the door, I then do a happy dance.

I'm so lucky to have her, I'll cherish her with my life.

How's this chapter. This is a long chapter, but here you guys go.

Counted words: 2120

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
23K 479 33
Leneta Gasel. Your basic little girl but then at the age of 10 she witnessed her parents shot by the mafia. She is taken to there leader, where she...
3M 56.3K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...