Embracing Chaos [Sweet Pea]

By h3llfir3_eggos

"Why are you so surprised that I can fight?" I asked Sweet pea, I blocked his punch and kicked him in the sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 35

7 0 0
By h3llfir3_eggos

I knocked on the Andrews front door waiting for someone to answer the door. Loud footsteps came running to the door, the door opened and it was Archie. Brooke! Come in! Archie says, stepping aside to allow me to walk in. Once I walked in, Archie closed the door behind me and he guided me to the kitchen. Do you want anything to drink? Water? Coffee? Soda? Archie asked, going into one of the cabinets to grab two cups. 

Soda, please. I need to fuel up before we hunt down Nick. I answered, Archie nodded his head and grabbed a glass. He went into the fridge and grabbed a soda and poured it into the cups once he closed the door of the fridge. I leaned against the counter watching Archie; he handed me my cup and I took a sip of it. Thanks, Archie. I tell him, as he also leaned on the counter. Youre welcome. 

So, how are you holding up? Archie questioned, looking at me with worry. I looked at Archie, knowing he was referring to AJ, Sweet Pea and our other friends that are sitting in a jail cell right now. Im worried about them. I replied to him, taking another sip of my soda. But I know theyre gonna be okay. I commented, setting down the cup in front of me. Theyll get out soon. Archie added onto my comment and I nodded my head in agreement. That they will.

Archie lets out a soft chuckle. How are you and your boyfriend doing? Yes, I know about him. AJ goes on and on how cute you guys are. Archie asks and says and I giggle at the word boyfriend. Were doing good, he treats me well and makes me happy. I replied to him, a smile crept up its way to his face. You look happier too. Im glad you have somebody that cares about you, Brooke. Archie says, and I smiled. Thanks, Archie. How are you and my sister doing? I raise an eyebrow at the red headed boy in front of me. 

Good, but can I tell you something? Archie said to me, I nod my head for him to continue. I-Im not exactly happy with her, is that bad? 

My face softened, I tilted my head a bit while resting my chin on my palm. No, its not bad at all. But may I ask why youre not happy with my sister? I tilted my head more. Im not going to lie, Veronica is great, gorgeous, fun, and everything, but Im just not happy. I feel like sometimes I cant talk to her about serious things, because she wants to just have fun and party. Thats perfectly fine, but its difficult sometimes to get Veronica to talk about other stuff. Archie explained and I gave him a sad look. Im sorry, Archie. I know. Veronica isnt one to talk about feelings,in our family we dont really talk about those, thats one reason why Im so closed off as you can see. Have you told her how you felt? Or tried to?

Archie let out a deep sigh and shook his head. No, I cant get her to talk about anything, Brooke. Its honestly frustrating for me. 

I hummed. I understand, I cant get her to talk about anything either unless she comes to me to talk about it. I told him, and Archie just looks at me. Yeah. Archie said softly, looking back at me. I looked at the time on the stove and it read 3:30pm. I'm debating whether or not to tell Archie about Nick trying to assault Veronica since thats our whole point in hunting Nick down. Archie furrows his eyebrows down to the middle of his forehead. What do you wanna tell me? I sighed, biting the inside of my cheek. Do you want to know the reason why were even gonna look for Nick? I ask, causing Archie to nod his head. Nick tried to assault Veronica and Im not letting him get away with it. Veronica hasnt said a word to our parents, but she told me everything. That son of a bitch is gonna pay. I huffed, cracking my knuckles and Archie looked like he was gonna murder someone.

He might not be all too happy with my sister, but at least he cares about her. Why didnt she tell me? 

Because she doesnt want people to know. Especially our parents. She didnt even want me to know. I only found out because of Cheryl. Oh, Nick also tried to assault Cheryl as well. They mightve not done anything about it, but I am. I dont care what happens to me. I know I have my daughter to worry about, however, she has her god mom to go to if something happens to me, so Des will be in good hands. I said, my blood was boiling at the thought of Nick trying to hurt my sister and Cheryl. I understand, 'cause now I want to murder him. Archie says, and I look at him. Dont worry, were gonna pay Nicholas a good visit. We should get going, Archie. 

I took the last bit of soda I had left in the cup and then Archie and I went down to the Five Seasons where I know Nick is staying at. 

When we arrived at the five seasons, Nick, and his parents happened to be coming in. I gave Archie a look telling him to be quiet and he nods his head. Violet! Honey, its been so long. I havent seen you in ages! Youre gorgeous as ever! Mrs. St. Clair was the first to greet me, immediately pulling me into a huge hug and I hugged her back. I looked at Mr: St. Clair. Ive missed you too, Mrs. St. Clair. Youre looking great! Hi, Mr. St. Clair. Youre looking well. I greeted him, letting go of Mrs. St. Clair to shake Mr. St. Clair. Hello, Miss. Violet! Thank you. Veronica has mentioned that youve been a busy bee since weve been in town. Mr. St. Clair tells me and I nodded my head at him. Yes, well, with being a mother of a 2-year-old and school, Im quite a busy gal. 

Mr and Mrs. St. Clair chuckled and smiled widely at me. Well, it was nice to see you, dear. Im sure Nicholas will be thrilled to see you. Im not sure where he we-oh! There he is now. Mrs. St. Clair said, looking over her shoulder, Nick was walking in behind them. Nick smiled widely at me and he came over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I made a face at that before pulling away. Nicholas. I said, with a forced smile standing next to Archie. Mr. and Mrs. St. Clair left us. 

Its nice to see you again, Kitten. Nick said to me and I cringed so hard at the nickname. Nice to see you too, Nick. Why dont we go for a walk? Hmm? I suggested, and Nick smiled before nodding his head. He looked in between Archie and I. Is he coming? Nick asked and I nodded my head. Yes, he is. Daddy will kill him if he leaves my side. I tell Nick. Nick wasnt all that thrilled that Archie was tagging along with us. We all walked out of the Five Deacons and out the door. So, why havent I seen you yet, Violet? Ive missed you.

Because Ive been busy with my boyfriend. I told him, earning a look from both Archie and Nick. You have a new boyfriend? Thats intriguing. Nick comments, and I rolled my eyes as we walked down the street. I gave Archie a look. Archie was walking next to me on my right and Nick was walking to me on my left. I looked around to make sure no one was looking and no one was around to witness whats gonna happen here in just a few moments. Yes, he treats me better than Dakota ever did and he makes me happy.

Nick hummed. What about you, Nicholas? I heard about that little party you threw a few nights ago. 

Nick looked at me with a smirk on his face. I really cant wait to wipe it off his face. Yeah, I had a little party at the Five Seasons. You missed out on a great party, Violet. Nick answered, and I rolled my eyes at him. Hmm, well, sorry to hear that. Did you have fun at the party? I questioned, exhaling sharply as we continued walking along the sidewalk. It was fine except for the part where one of Ronnies friends went off on her. What are you talking about? Veronica mentioned nothing of this.

Did you have fun trying to assault my sister? I stopped walking to turn to face Nick. Archie and Nick stopped walking. Nick turned to me with his eyebrows raised. I dont know what your slut of a sister has told you, but I didnt try to assault her. Nick replies, and I scoffed walking closer to Nick. Archie was standing behind him.You tried to assault Cheryl too, Nick. Dont lie. I know how you are. I hissed and Nick goes to take a step close to me, but Archie didnt let him as he moved to stand in front of Nick, making sure he wasnt anywhere near me. You do? And how am I exactly?

Youre a sick son of a bitch, Nick. Thats what you are. You as much as breathe near my sister and Cheryl, Ill know and Im going to kill you. I warned him. Nick laughed at my threat. No, you wont. Your daddy needs my family for the So Dale project. Your job is to show me a good time- Nick started to say, but I cut him off with my fist connecting to his face. Nick held his jaw as he groaned in pain. Im not doing jack shit! Daddy isnt going to want to work with your family after he learns what you tried to do with my sister! I huffed, Nick started walking towards me, but Archie didnt allow him that as he shoved him. He started to throw a few punches at Nick.

Like Brooke said, you as much as breath near Veronica, we will murder you. Archie threatened Nick, as Nick stumbled a few steps. He had a black eye and busted lip now.  I helped Archie just by kicking Nick in the stomach and he fell to the ground. Nick hasnt always been physically strong, so hes quite fragile and easy to throw around. I walked over to Nick and knelt down to grab him by the collar. I hope we made ourselves clear. Stay the hell away from my sister and Cheryl or else. I dropped Nick back to the ground while Archie and I left him there and walked away as quickly as we could. Archie and I went to Pops since it wasnt that far from the Five Seasons. 

We sat across from each other at a booth once we walked in. Thanks for the help, Archie. I told him and he smiled at me. No problem, I know how protective you and Ronnie are of each other, and plus, I wouldve gone after Nick myself if I found out sooner. Archie says to me. I know it wasnt my place to tell you and she shouldve been the one to say anything to you, but I couldnt just let this pass by. I said, feeling a little guilty that I told something so personal to Archie and Veronica shouldve been the one to have told Archie.

Hi, you two. What can I get started for you? Pop Tate came around. Ill have my usual.

Me too.

Coming right up.

Pop Tate then left to assist other customers. I felt my phone beep and I looked at the text. It was a message from Noelle. Noelle is watching Odessa for me right now. I opened it, it was a video message from her. Curious, I pressed play and saw that Odessa was sitting down, but it looked like she was trying to stand up. Noelle in the video is encouraging Odessa to stand up and for a few seconds, she did. I smiled widely at the video. What is it? 

Desi is standing up! Look! I exclaimed, showing Archie the video. He smiled widely. Aw! 

I know right? I asked. Archie chuckled and smiled, nodding his head. You dont think Nick is going to press charges on us? Archie asks, I gave him a look shaking my head. No, Nick wont say a word now. If he does, things will just get worse. I answered honestly. Where did you learn how to fight like that? Archie questioned, pushing his brows together a bit. My Uncles and my Dad taught me everything I know about fighting and my brother too. I reply. 

Archie nods. Well, Im impressed. I didnt know pretty girls knew how to fight. Archie laughed and so did I. Question. I said to him, Archie nodded his head for me to continue. Are you going to break up with Veronica? I raised an eyebrow at the red-headed boy. Archie hesitated for a moment before speaking. I-I dont know yet. I might or might not break up with her. Archie replies, just as Pop Tate came with our food. We started digging in the second we had our food. All I ask is that if you do end up breaking up with her, please be gentle and be honest. Dont make her cry either or Im going to kill you myself then make it look like an accident. I warned Archie playfully, but seriously. 

Archie chuckled. I wont hurt her, Brooke. Dont worry. Oh, and Im paying for this one. Archie reassures me and says to me. I smiled at him. Good and thank you. Im going home after this, okay? I told him. I continued eating my food. Okay let me at least walk you home. Veronica, AJ, and Im sure your boyfriend would kill me if I dont. Archie said, and I lightly giggled. Just a little bit. I said to him and he shook his head at me. It was a nice dinner that Archie and I had. He ended up paying and I left a tip for Pop Tate. 

We started to walk back to the Pembrooke. Archie dropped me off at the door, I hugged him goodbye before heading inside. Veronica was out with Betty, so Archie didnt come in to say hi to her.

Mom and Dad looked like they had just gotten home, as Noelle had her things. Dad was holding Odessa in his arms. Thanks, Noelle. I said to her, causing everyone to look at me. Noelle looked at me tiredly. She looks like she hasnt really slept. Anytime, Brooke. Noelle said, letting out a big yawn. You go home and get some rest, Noelle. Take the next couple of days off. You need sleep. I tell her. Her face lights up a little bit. R-really? 

I nodded my head while I walked over to Dad andd Odessa. Odessa instantly reached out her little arms to me and I took her from Dad. Yes, Im being serious. You work too hard. I assured her, and she sleepily smiled at me. Thank you! I appreciate it. Noelle exclaimed and I smiled at her. No problem, Noelle. And I appreciate you. I said to her and I walked her to the door. Noelle walked out of the apartment and I turned to my parents. Im going to bed. Im tired. I said to them, Mom walked over to me and she took Odessa from me. 

Get some rest, Mija. You need it too. 

I chuckled. I wont argue with that. You guys have fun with Desi. I said, heading into my room and flopping onto my bed. I didnt even bother to change as I didnt have the energy to. The world went black as soon as I closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 82
Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my...
10.6K 150 20
She walks out of the storage room in her tight jean cut off shorts showing off some sexy curves and a nice round sweet ass "who're you" I ask her as...
52.5K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
172K 4.5K 66
❝why do you do such crazy shit, huh?❞ | ❝because i'm in love with you, lauryn fogarty.❞ - lauryn fogarty never took any shit. she was one of the most...