★MY NAIJA SCHOOL TALE★(Unedit...

Autorstwa Nazaking

Judith's life takes a sudden twist during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. whic... Więcej

when life takes a turn(prologue)
1~>moving on
2~>Preparation
Characters
3~>New girl?
4~>friends and enemies
5~>Jerk
6~>Philanderer
7~>VECTOR
8~>Bad guys
9~>The Spur
10~>UNDECIPHERABLE
11~>Visiting Day!!
12~>Stay away
13~>Incongruence
14~>Bestfriends
16~>Drama
17~>SS3
18~>Wahala.
19~>Stigma
20~>Hand Over.
21~>Exams.
22~>Coming Home.
23~>Family
24~>Family..2
25~>Family...3
26~>Back To School.
27~>Blossom.
28~>Unity
29~>Malevolence.
30~Who locked the door?
31~Esteem.
32~Strange.
33~Couples.
34~>Date.
35~Drift
36~Argument.
37~Breakfast.
38~Frenemy
39~Focus.
Your thoughts...
40~Just Friends.
41~Final Goodbyes.
Appreciation.

15~>Jealousy

155 32 8
Autorstwa Nazaking

Pls leave a vote and comment

Vector

What do you think about this picture?

Does he look tough enough?

Victor

"Baba,I saw you talking with that girl,I no wan spoil una talk,she don gree?" Mofe grinned.

"you dey mad oo!,
So anytime me and girl dey talk you don already conclude say I dey toast am?" I flared.

" I just dey ask you nau,no dull oo,many gees gat eyes on that chick." he continued.

" see ehn,I no get time for this your nonsense talk,I dey in a good mood, no spoil am." I waved.

" if you no like am, tell me make I shoot my shot" he teased.

" No even try am oo, because you this guy I no trust you." I said eyeing him.

"where are the others?" I asked looking around.

"Old school building." he hinted.

While I nodded as we strolled to our zone.

"Ucee said that Chinwe has a job for us" he informed.

" well it better not be something unreasonable, I'm not ready to risk it like we did last time because of that ungrateful bitch"

"Baba,calm down, let's just continue this discussion when we get to our hideout,we wouldn't want anyone to overhear our discussion. " he concluded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I want you to implicate her,make it look real." she scowled.

"What do you intend to achieve?" Chidi asked.

" I want her expelled in a very shameful manner,that girl raised her filthy hands on me,the students have lost the fear and respect they have for me since that cheap slut slapped me......" she yelled angrily.

" Who's the girl?" I cut in tired of hearing her shrill voice.

"The scholarship student,Her name is Judith." She said smiling smugly.

We all looked at each other's faces before I looked back at her.

"You mean Judith Chisom?"I asked to clear my suspicion.

"Exactly,that's her."

"Listen to me and listen good,Stay. Away. From. Judith." I mentioned word after word with my signature scary face.

"what?,I'm going paying you well to do this job,why are you fretting?" she asked looking puzzled.

" Just stay away from Judith,she doesn't deserve what you are trying to do" Chidi advised.

" I didn't know when you became Soo considerate,Chidi.
I didn't come here to listen to your preaching."she replied sardonically.

" The girl in question is our friend Chinwe,and she is a nice person,I guess you have finally met your match, someone who wouldn't tolerate your excesses." Mofe fired.

While Tokunbo just kept quiet watching the whole scenario.

"very well then,I will get someone else to do the job" she snapped strutting away.

" Chinwe!!!" I growled bringing her to an abrupt immobility.

As I walked towards her before coming to face her so she could see me.

" If you try as much to raise your pinky finger on her, If I find out you are sending boys or even a girl to even hurt a single hair on her head.." I paused with a scary smile before frowning again.

Holding her arm..

" You'll know why I am called Vector" I concluded before letting go of her arm.

"guys,let's bounce!" I yelled stomping out.

What's even wrong with me.

I have never being so protective over random girls.

This could have been an opportunity to get some cash,
Not that I and my friends are poor.
But money is never enough.
And also the fun and satisfaction in being the most feared guys in BRISC.

I can't even think of doing anything that will make Judith leave.

We have only talked twice but she always brings out the boyish side of me.

I rarely smile genuinely except when I'm with my friends,
I have this great dislike for girls who throw theirselves on me.

Thats why I have never had a girlfriend but numerous flings.

I was beginning to think that girls have nothing good to offer except their cheap selves,it's a huge turn off for me.

But things are totally different with her.

The two times I have chatted together,I even get to laugh out without minding that others are watching.

She's breaking down the walls I have built around my self which only my friends have broken through.

I can't allow that witch hurt her.

"Nwanne jiri ya nwayọọ, It's being long I have seen you this worked up." Ucee soothed.

"Nna ehn That girl should not try me oo
I just need to cool off, I am going back to the hostel."

Chinwe

I stood there puzzled and shakened.

Victor Zoba Uzoka threatening me just because of that charity case?

Did that girl use jazz on every male in this school?

But Vector has always been a hard nut to crack.
Could it be that he is pussy whipped?
I only managed to make him sleep with me once,he has this great dislike for girls.

Why is he so protective of that bitch.

I'm so frustrated, All my efforts to teach that girl a lesson is proving abortive.

That girl didn't only slap me,she is also trying to snatch my boyfriend.

That will never happen!!

I can't let that happen.

Well,I will lie low before striking in a place no one expects.

Kachi

"Chinwe what is it?"

" I heard you have been cheating on me with that charity case,How could you Kachi!!" she yelled in her signature shrill voice.

"Chinwe, I was never in a relationship with you,you were just building castles in the air." I snapped.

" But you lead me on,you never opposed to that when I introduced you to my friends as my boyfriend" she cried.

" You are so dumb Chinwe, did I ever ask you to be my girlfriend?,what we had was just a fling , I can't just stick to one girl" he smirked.

"i know you are doing all this because of her,your attitude changed since she came to this school, Look if I can't have you,she won't have you either." she declared.

" I don't have your time Chinwe,I have somewhere to be at." I said shoving her to the side.

Vote.

Share your thoughts by commenting.

Invite your friends.

Your fave naija writer.

Nazaking 💋💋

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.4K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
70.5K 11.7K 55
"Nevaeh you need to understand that life ain't a bed of roses. It has it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean you should blame God for that! Once in...
125K 30.3K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
32.1K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...