TWICE Han Gia | Sceneries Sho...

By galaxyzzy

"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as... More

Twice members Profile (Gia)
VLive
Crazy Morning
Too Sleepy
Midnight Study
Study Stress
Study Stress - p. 2
Valentines Special: Gifts
Overworked
Help
Help - p.2
Fan Meeting
Accident?
ISAC day
World Tour
Stormy (Mi)
Raccoon & Red Panda (Mo)
Raccoon & Red Panda - p.2
Bullied (Chae, Tzu)
Bullied - p.2
Piano (Da)
GiHyun
Worry Sick (Na)
Play Time (Jeong, Ji)
She'll Be Okay (Sa)
She'll Be Okay - p.2
She'll Be Okay - p.3
Tdoong's Baby
Tdoong's Baby - p.2
Weird Girls Day
'Got The Thrill'
Again?
Again - p.2
For Once
You Didn't Tell Us
You Didn't Tell Us - p.2
You Didn't Tell Us - p.3
You Didn't Tell Us - p.4
You Didn't Tell Us - p.5
Midnight Date - p.2
'Masterpiece'
'Masterpiece' - p.2
'Masterpiece' - p.3
Injured
Injured - p.2
We Got You
Special Smile
Special Smile - p.2
Protective
Our Baby Girl
*Special Notes*
Adopt
Missing U
Picnic Day
'No Prepare'
'No Prepare' - Notes
Stay By Your Side
Always Here
Home For Christmas
Winter Seasons
Love Hearts
Better Now
Celebrate
Suprise!
Obsession - p.1
Obsession - p.2
Obsession - p.3
Obsession - p.4
You Get Me
Mine
Fear(less)?
Stay With Me
Drunk In Love
Your Time to Shine [Preview Edit.]
Your Time To Shine - p.2
Dreamers [Alternate Story Edit.]
Promise
'Golden Days'
Splash!
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ - p.2
Adorables

Midnight Date

631 18 14
By galaxyzzy

Requested!!

So sorry that this took me longer than expected

I tried really hard to think about what to write for this chapter, I had a few ideas in mind, but I think this will be the best. Although in the future I will write some chapters that sets before this.

I'm not sure on how this idea will come out, I still hope you all will enjoy it.

It is 1 o'clock in the midnight Seoul Korea, it should be the time when everyone in the dorm is asleep.

Although there is one specific person tonight is out from her bed - Gia the maknae.

Just like the past few weeks, she has been under stressful state for a while already. She felt exhausted everyday but still not managed to fall asleep.

At first she thought she's just a bit too stressed about work, which it couldn't be wrong, but work has been pretty normal usually so she's still not sure what's the cause of this.

Gia knew she had to take care of it somehow, but she doesn't know how.

The maknae also tried a lot of ways, without bother her restless older sisters at night. She tried watching movies, drinking tea and milk, doing homework and studying, KTV-ing in the bathroom downstairs, dance to their old songs, doing exercises and stuff.

Yes it will make her eventually falls asleep, but she will be even more exhausted after.

And now the maknae is sitting alone in the living room, staring into tv blankly as it's playing the kdrama she selected earlier.

Gia could only hear the low music from the tv and the soft breath of hers. Until she felt someone is coming down from the stairs.

The pair of slippers flap against the staircase, and the next moment she knows she's staring towards it alertly, just like a kid is scared of her mum finds out she's secretly watching tv at night.

Then is a low and husky voice rings across the room, which Gia kind of know who is it already, "Meong?"

Gia pretend to squint her eyes to stared into the dark, "Huu? Who is that short figure near the stairs?"

"You call me short Han Gia? You know who I am?" The figure in the dark said as she purposely stomp the floor harder when she walked over, but the noise is still not enough to disturb the girls sleeping on the upper floor.

Gia giggles at Momo's cute actions as she stood in front of the younger one, blocking her view to the tv. The older girl are wearing some cute and fluffy pink pyjamas, making her to look even more shorter and cuter than usual.

"Who are saying short again Gia?" Momo said, crossing her arms in front of her chest, while pouting angrily at the youngest girl.

The girl couldn't help but to laugh at the older one, "You Momo, I'm saying that you are short."

"Huh-ya Gia-ah," Momo instantly went closer to her and place a playful but hard punch on her head.

"Momo, what are you doing here at this time?" Gia ask, as the older one took a seat on the sofa next to her.

"Just for water, you?"

"I just couldn't fall asleep, so I came out and watch tv."

"Oh," Momo reply, glancing around the dark room around and she asked again, "when since it started?"

"Em a few weeks ago I guess?" Gia said as she nervously scratched the back of her head.

Momo knows from Gia's personality, she is so sure that the maknae won't tell the other girls, "Why didn't you tell us earlier? We could sleep you, you know that."

Gia just grin nervously in reply.

"Hey," Momo started after they both stared into the blank and enjoying the quietness at night for a while.

The younger girl turned and looked at the older one, "Yeah?"

"Are you hungry?"

"At this time? ... Yes a bit."

Momo slowly grows a small smirk on her face and said, "Want to head out and eat?"

"I can't believing I'm actually agreeing to this."

About half an hour later, Gia found herself sitting in a barbecue restaurant around a few corners with the dorm.

Momo is seated in front of her and eating her chicken legs fiercely.

Gia sigh and shakes her head before taking a sip of her orange juice.

It's almost 2 in the midnight, there are not much costumers in the shop.

"You want some of this Meong? It tasted sooo good -" The older girl said as she got a few barbecued chicken piece.

But looking at Momo's enjoying and cheerful face staring into the food, Gia's face unknowingly forms a smile as well.

"Why are you staring in my face Gia?" Momo asked the girl, who's staring into the her eyes lovely.

"Cute."

Momo giggles at the younger girl's comment, looking away to take care the meats on the stove.

"I should said that to you."

They both smile into each other's eyes.

"Meong you want to drink something else?" Momo said, although she's still asking the younger one her arm is already high up calling for a waiter.

"Em I think orange juice is fine -"

Momo doesn't seem to even bothered with Gia's answer, she tells the waiter when he walked over to them, "Can we have two Soju please?"

Gia stared at her older sister in disbelieved, "Are you serious Mo? Now you want alcoholic drink?"

"Yeah, you are an adult already. Besides, don't worry we can finish them together."

"But I don't want to drink Soju,"

"Oh you want beer? Waiter -!" The younger girl quickly pushes Momo's arm back down.

"No no no, you already ordered two, it is much more than enough already ..."

Gia sigh, how could she got herself in a situation that she needs to face her older sister's drinking state alone?

"Come on ... Meong just one ... one cup." It's only been an hour, and Gia felt Momo is already drunk.

Now the older girl had moved her seat from the one in front of Gia to sitting on her lap.

And the younger girl have already went lost of words and energy to control Momo, she's now way too hype and energetic for Gia to handle.

Momo held her cup of soju towards Gia's lips, she whispered in Gia's ears with her already husky voice, "Gia, one sip, one sip, I promise that I'll taste good ..."

"No! Momo that's enough - you had enough drinks, you got more than 7 cups already, we should leave."

Gia carefully pushes Momo off her lap and stood up, putting back Momo to sit on her seat instead.

But Momo grab Gia's wrist and pulls it, "No Meong don't leave yet, there are still some left, you have to help me to finish it ..."

"Is okay Momo, we can leave them,"

Well Momo is definitely drunk, that's for sure.

Her face are red and she's being over confident than usual.

The older girl finally let go her grips when Gia softly pad her head, calming Momo down. And she lay her head on the table and slowly closed her tired eyes.

Gia grins softly, before heading to the counter and payed for the food and drinks.

When she head back to Momo's side, the girl had started to drink again as she pour the soju back into her cup.

"That's enough Momo." Gia said, grabbing the cup firmly away from the drunk one.

"I'm not pouring it for myself." She answers, squinting her eyes because of the light while looking up at Gia.

"So you pour it for -?"

"You."

Gia sigh, swinging the cup in her hands softly, "You won't give up until I drink one right?"

Momo nods while groans, seems like she's hinting her to do it quicker.

Gia took the whole cup in one go, which Momo cheer for her excitedly.

"Okay now, can we go back to the dorm?"

"Yeah,"

Momo got up from her seat first and head to the door, with the younger one behind after saying thank you to the waiters.

The older girl started the stumble the moment she stood on her feet.

Seeing her being so drunk, walking straight and steady seems to be harder than it looks.

Gia got worried that Momo might trip and fall and ending up hurting herself. She put her arm around her older sister's waist and they walked their way back to the dorm.

Momo even closed her eyes and not looking at where is she going, just let the maknae lead her way back to the dorm.

"Gia," Momo said, stopped her legs from walking and stood on her spot, catching Gia off guard but she turns her stares back at Momo.

"You're feeling okay? Are you going to be sick?"

Momo shakes her head weakly, "Do you know how happy I am to be in as Twice?"

Gia smiles, holding the older girl's waist more firmed and lead her to continue to walk, "Why did you mention that all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, I just want to tell you." she swallowed harshly before carrying on, "At first I have so much worries, I thought I'm not going to get along with everyone, especially you."

"Why?"

"We have a pretty large age gap, at first I thought my personality is very different with you makes us hard to get along.

And you know about the time when you are on the HUGE Korea head line for a week or something? The time when you became a trainee and the entertainments all wanted you to join. When you joined JYPE, even though I've talked with you before debut, I felt distanced with you already, our past is so different. I thought it's going to be hard getting along with you."

"And then?" Gia got interested in this personal story Momo's having about her relationship with their maknae changes after all this time. So when Momo stopped and paused for a while, the girl will encourage her to keep going.

"No more and thens."

"What? But it's not ended, how about Sixteen? You didn't even mention it yet!"

"There will be and thens if you carry me." Momo said with a wide smile on her face, as she hold her arms out, waiting for Gia.

"There's still a long way to the dorm, I'm not sure if I can handle it ..."

"I know you can, you have been working out with me, and, you are taller and I am shorter." she said, wiggling around to catches the younger one's attention.

Gia glance towards Momo again, before facing her back towards her, "Okay fine Momo, come up quickly."

"Yea," she muttered a cute noise before going on to Gia's back, with her arms wrapped the younger one's neck tightly but breathable.

"As I was saying, then I soon met allllll the current Twice members in Sixteen -"

The younger one below smiles sweetly again listening to Momo's excited talks.

As it's almost half way to the dorm, the talking noise from the older sister slowly faints and she felt Momo's head has leaned against her back.

Gia couldn't hide her smile anymore longer, her older sister is so much to be loved.

"Love you Momoring."

I'm sorry for all the mistakes in this chapter, I've never drink alcohol, never saw a person had alcohol, and never watched any drama shows that include alcohol (At least I don't remember any of them) So please tell me if I had any major mistakes, thanks!

Feel free to give requests! I'll love them!

Vote, comment, share, and follow if you enjoy the story

I have a few more ideas for part 2 of these, but it's not going to be good(I just know it), so maybe I'll just publish it soon as an extra one.

And - I got a new message out on my profile in the Conversations, I hoped that you'll go check it out, thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.6K 26
if twice got another member
15.1K 693 59
Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent and strong silent type girl, Tzuyu Chou...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
85.8K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...