Motofumi oneshots (NaofumiXMo...

By Yukitonz

I literally gave up on my last fanfiction, and I literally have Motofumi fanfictions taking over my google do... More

not a oneshot, just- read it, please.-
admit the truth, or lose a crush.|
Not a chapter, I just don't want people getting confused over an AU I have
Motoyasu legit simping over Naofumi| singer AU
Suicidal|school AU
Stalker| College AU
My villain| Villian Au
wrong idea|
"Are you ashamed of me?"|
Not technically a chapter| old book shit
Classes|Tutoring AU
Ballroom|
Cop&criminal| Cop and criminal AU (obviously)
New member| K-on! AU (or at least the plot-)
"You're all ready to go"| Band Au
Cat|Villain AU
edge| Depressed Naofumi AU (I have no ideas ok-)
Room 208|
Forests| College Au (I guess?)
comforting| king AU
Crossdressing for fun|
Broken|
Fanfic idea's maybe πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
First kiss on the beach|
When doves cry|
Yandere|
Twins|
Birthday cuddles|
The messages| Just an AU
Merry Christmas motherfuckers
Kitty boyfriend|
Voices
smth| Reprise of the spear hero
Blood| Vampire AU
Vodka|
Ayo, I'm so popularrr
paranoia|
Fake dating?
Hunted kiss|
Chained bonds| Soulmates AU
Chained bonds| Part 2
yass
Chained Bonds| part 3
Love at first sight| Royal AU
Comerades|
Negotiation| Villain AU
MOTOYASU IS A LITTLE SPOON CONFIRMED|Cat AU
I'm sure some of you remember
Should he tell?
mental stability? no.
Curse Of Love 1/2| Royal AU
Workaholic| Writer AU
I'm on deviantart 🀯
a stupid blond? no, traumatized.

balance the odds: horrible party for a boyfriend?

155 0 1
By Yukitonz

Word count- 2,229 

Genre- Fluff, romance

Trigger warning(s)- Mentions of weed, alcohol, mentions of sex and intoxication 

--

Naofumi sat outside, not wanting to suffocate by the smell of weed, perfume and sweat mixing together from the party inside. He sat alone on the patio, listening to the ripples of water in the pool not far ahead of him. 

The raven had been dragged along by one of his closest friends; L'Arc. He was an extremely social and kind-hearted person, and was apparently good friends with the host of the party. So, L'Arc randomly snatched Naofumi on his way over, only giving the male a few minutes to get ready. 

He threw on a hoodie and some ripped jeans- and was pulled out the door. L'Arc was generous enough to give him a jacket on top of it all; Japan being rather cold these past few nights. 

So, it was just the raven and his shitty cup of punch. He would throw it out, but L'Arc had been generous enough to grab him this instead of a can of alcohol. Naofumi found it to be nothing but a sour and strong taste that he did not like. So, he had only ever tried a sip of alcohol.

Though, the only reason he was alone with this shitty punch was since L'Arc wandered off. He dragged the raven here; but yet he disappeared. Saw some girl he wanted to try and score a date with... and Naofumi assumed it worked. 

Aka. They were probably off fucking somewhere. Probably some alley nearby knowing L'Arc. Wasn't exactly the most down to earth person. 

Naofumi sat in his thoughts with his eyes on the ripples of the pool; before he heard the Backdoor slowly open. Voices flooded in his ears, along the loud bang of the stereo. The water sounded so much nicer... and he prayed it was L'Arc who came out. 

He wasn't a socially awkward person... or maybe he was. He didn't know.

Not so good news arrived, seeing a kind of person who would have shoved him into a locker in high school. He was in college now; but he looked like some football lead, and some man who scored any woman he wanted. Naofumi felt his body tense, and he peeled his eyes back to the water... Excusing that as some distraction. 

He could hear the other's expensive shoes on the ground, before he heard the shuffles of someone sitting down next to him. He awkwardly looked at them, slight sweat on his face. In this weather; he was somehow sweating. 

To Naofumi's surprise, the other looked at him with a kind look. "Saw you all alone out here... Dragged by a friend, I'd suppose?"

Naofumi blinked a couple times, wondering how he wasn't being harassed right now. He gave the man a small smile. "Yeah... Got ditched for a woman," Naofumi joked. As long as he could seem light-hearted... Maybe he'd be left alone. 

"Ah, best friend of the year," The male laughed. He placed his hands on the ground, leaning back slightly. "Don't have anyone else in there to hangout with? Gotta say, I was watching you for a moment- and you didn't seem interested in this party- at all." 

Naofumi shrugged. He prayed harder for this man to leave, he didn't want to socially interact. It wasn't a grudge- but rather a fear. People's looks can kill. "Just- have a headache- not much of one to go out at a party either. But uh- no... I might know someone else here, but I'd never find them with everyone in there anyway."

"Hm... Well, instead of seeing you out here bored, If you want I can do the honours of entertaining you," The male teased.

Naofumi looked at the other, locking eyes with him. Naofumi instantly peered away, face slightly red. The guy was far more attractive than what he'd seen out of the corner of his eye- and his personality matched up not at all with his charming appearance. He actually seemed like... an okay person. 

Naofumi let out a small chuckle, "Only if you want too..." 

In this situation, it was still not looks or appearance making him say so. If honest to his heart; he was just a people pleaser. He would most likely hate himself later for that one. 

"Yeah. Why not? Everyone I know either has a girlfriend, or some other buddy to hangout with," Motoyasu stated. He got a lot closer to Naofumi. "My name is Motoyasu Kitamura, by the way. Refer to me as Motoyasu," The blond introduced.

"Naofumi Iwatani," Naofumi replied, voice quieter and shyer than Motoyasu's. The blond had quite confidence compared to him. "And what, a man like you doesn't have a girlfriend?" Naofumi teased. He assumed the other did; given his good looks. 

"Nope. Dumped my last one because she was a bitch." Motoyasu leaned a hand on Naofumi's arm, a playful look on his face. 

"And what are you getting at by 'a man like me'?" 

Naofumi gave him a small frown. "I can appreciate a man's beauty. I'm just saying," Naofumi mumbled. Yeah- he sure did appreciate this man's beauty. 

Motoyasu let out a small chuckle. "Okay, whatever you say, Nao." Naofumi kept his mouth shut on the nickname, and waited for the blond to continue on. "So, how's the punch taste?" 

Naofumi looked at it for a moment. "Like shit." 

"Then- why do you even still have it-?" Motoyasu asked, grabbing it from Naofumi. He poured it on the ground, tossing the cup to a trash can behind them. It made it in. He most certainly played a sport.

"I had it because I was thirsty," He complained (although thankful.) "And my friend gave it to me," He quietly added. 

"Have alcohol or something? It's so much better. I mean- maybe not for you... Because you don't seem like the kind to get out and drink much... But, if you want I can go grab one for you." Motoyasu suggested. 

Naofumi shook his head. "I'll decline... I- I just don't like the taste." 

Motoyasu rolled his eyes, but still in the same playful way. "Then follow me, I have different drinks." 

Naofumi's eyes widened in interest. "Like- in your car or something...?" 

Motoyasu tilted his head to the side. "I mean- My car is here? Oh-" Motoyasu burst out in laughter. "You realize this is my house, right?" 

Naofumi blinked- and he felt his heart skip a beat. All the things he had said about the party- from not wanting to be there, and how he didn't appreciate the drinks. He looked away; more of shame. "No- I didn't... I was dragged out at the last moment- no warning... Uh- I deeply apologize. You held this party and I've just been over here complaining-" 

Motoyasu lightly pushed him as he stood up. "Don't worry about it. You're not one for parties, who gives a shit? Isn't it a good thing that the cooler is somewhere a little more private- and warm." 

Motoyasu held out a hand for Naofumi to take. With a small sigh, Naofumi grabbed his hand- and got up.

"Aren't you happy I found you~! Would've had to continue drinking that shit," Motoyasu snickered. He placed a hand on Naofumi's shoulder, giving a small pat. "Consider it a treat for getting dragged along." 

The two pushed through the crowd- most saying a hi or two to Motoyasu- before sending glares to the under-rated male- who seemed like a no-body compared to someone like Motoyasu. 

Seemingly muscular body, long blond hair that seemed to be silky and healthy, good facial frame that was next to perfect, and a smile that lit a whole room. It was no wonder Naofumi looked like no one to him- and why mostly women gave jealous and awful looks to him. 

Jealous somehow he was with the host and they weren't. 

Naofumi was led upstairs- to which he questioned. "Where are we headed anyway, Motoyasu? You didn't exactly tell me-?" 

"I assumed it didn't really matter- but my room. I have a cooler with some better drinks," He smiled. Naofumi nodded- but hesitantly. 

Going to the hosts room night one while he was possibly tipsy given the circumstances? Not a ton- but a bit- seemed like a total cliche. 

Motoyasu led Naofumi into his room, and Naofumi merely gasped at the look. The whole house was rich from top to bottom, but his room was extremely tidy, clean and spacious. Looked like a damn house compared to his small apartment with a rather cramped room. College was filling it to the brim with papers and textbooks... alongside ramen cups. 

Motoyasu walked to a cooler. "Okay, come on..." He pulled out a can; bright colors on it. "I do have a few things in here that have no alcohol... But I also have low ones. Little alcohol- I promise the most you will get is tipsy. Any flavors you like- most likely got that shit in here." 

Naofumi stepped closer. "Um..." He supposed it wouldn't kill him. "As long as it doesn't have a super strong taste... I suppose anything that is lemonade or strawberry." 

Motoyasu gave a small nod, pulling out two drinks. One looked more like the typical alcohol, the other more colorful- and rather appealing. It was a bright pink. 

"I hope strawberry lemonade works," He laughed. He opened his drink, Naofumi following after him. 

Naofumi raised it to his lips, before paying a glance. "What's the percent of alcohol-?" 

"Like- six percent? Just don't drink it too quickly, you'll be fine," Motoyasu hummed, opening his up, instantly taking a sip. Naofumi hesitated for a moment, but took a sip of his own.

"So-?" 

"It tastes like spicy lemonade," Naofumi answered. It was... about the best way to describe it. In his opinion- it sincerely tasted good. 

Naofumi gave a small smile to him. "Uh- thanks." 

Some time passed, the two talking more- Naofumi rather quickly drinking his drink. Between thirst and the much better taste- it was much more delightful. 

The two males sat on Motoyasu's bed at this point, next to each other as if they'd been friends forever. Aka. Hands near touching from how close they were. 

"You know," Motoyasu began. "I didn't actually go out to you because you were alone. I had seen you when you walked in and I forgot how to damn breathe. Turns out your personality is all the more better," Motoyasu hummed. 

Naofumi swiftly turned his head, red claiming his cheeks- and alongside a skipped heartbeat welcoming it. "What-?" 

"Oh come on. Host of the party goes out to the one man sitting alone, talks to him and takes him to his room? I mean, I don't mean anything weird by the room part, I'm just saying," Motoyasu snickered. He ran a finger on top of Naofumi's finger. The raven felt butterflies in his chest, and his body became weary to the touch. "L'Arc showed me photos of you... I was the damn one who wanted you to come, and the one who gave L'Arc a girl to go after." 

Naofumi stared at him for a moment longer, before quickly shifting his gaze- caught up in Motoyasu's soft smile. "Aw, how nice of you," Naofumi teased. "I mean- I've never dated anyone- never kissed anyone. You sure? I-I mean you're very handsome- and kind- and you're very generous- has a smile that-" 

Motoyasu placed a hand on Naofumi's cheek, leaning in closer. "Nao, I'm not concerned about any of that, and my appearance or personality shouldn't change anything. It's pretty simple." 

"W-what's simple-?" Naofumi awkwardly replied, voice shaky. Having to look into Motoyasu's enchanting eyes... Sent a whole new feeling through his body. It burned, and not because he was hot. His heart raced and his breathing pitched. Having that touch and this man before him- was like a romance movie. 

"Can I kiss you? Only if you're okay with it, of course," Motoyasu hummed. He kept his hand on Naofumi's chin, moving it to his cheek- as if to prepare. 

Naofumi swallowed. In a moment of confidence, Naofumi shot his body forward, wrapping his arms around Motoyasu, melting into the kiss in only a matter of seconds. He lay on top of him, fully in the mood.

Even though he'd just met the man; the experience felt right. Maybe he didn't know if he was a good or bad kisser, but he didn't care. Besides- he was sure he'd get good anyway... considering the man who loved him. 

Naofumi pulled away from the kiss, breaking it off with a small laugh- and wide smile. He felt like a teenager all over again. Of course not in the way of romance- but getting all giddy over any event that took a step up in his life. 

Motoyasu followed the small chuckle, admiring Naofumi greatly. Motoyasu wrapped his arms around Naofumi's waist, gently rubbing his back. 

"I know it's early and whatever- but will you be my boyfriend?" Motoyasu quietly asked. To Naofumi- He couldn't tell if the blond had become quiet, or if everything else had. 

Naofumi moved his head to the crook between Motoyasu's shoulder and neck, peppering small kisses. "Of course..." 

They both let out another chuckle; living what felt like a teenage romance. 

Naofumi was officially happy he'd been dragged along to the party. And happy he got a horrible punch. 

N/A- Idk if I usually do, but I apologize for spelling errors. I am going to check it soon- but it's 5am where I live and I'm tired af. But yea, I meant to post this earlier- but of course I took a break in writing, came back, didn't like it- so I rewrote it (Aka this version) whoops. But yeaaaa I finished it and I hope ya'll liked it :) Have a good day/night! (Also I'm in my goofy title era. Ya'll got the fancy, the literal, the AU, we on goofy now. My personal fav. they just- they make sense but also don't.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 275 8
Haikyuu one-shots, I started this as mainly Kuroken but this has just turned into sin -_- there's some wholesome stuff though - don't mind tags you'...
34.3K 392 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
11.8K 316 5
♦️Played♦️ ♠️Deceived♠️ ♣️Betrayed♣️ In a blink of an eye, everything he had ever held shattered before him. 'Every open wound is healed by time' t...
29.4K 487 29
━━━━━━♑β™₯♑━━━━━━ WARNING: Major Character De*th G*re and stuff like that, normal stuff you'd expect from danganronpa ━━━━━━♑β™₯♑━━━━━━ ABOUT: Cover is m...