ʙᴇᴛᴀ ꜱQᴜᴀᴅ ɢᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By averyofficial12

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO COPY NOR TRANSLATE ANY OF THESE STORIES. SMUT CHAPTERS BXB IF UNCOMFORTABLE DONT READ BE... More

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓
Aj x Niko
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓
Jealousy: Aj x Kenny
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓
You cant escape us: Aj x Kenny, Sharky, Niko
NOT AN UPDATE
Haunted house: Niko x Aj
The Hidden Feelings: Aj x 3
Remember that Night?: Aj x Niko
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓
Prison Love: Aj x Sharky
I miss you bae: Aj x Kenny
Eat it: Aj x Kenny
Makeout: Aj x Sharky
Fix my heart: Aj x Sharky
Late Night Walks: Aj x Sharky
Your brudda: Aj x Niko
NOT AN UPDATE
SO SORRY
Niko x Aj

🍋Kenny x Aj x Sharky🍋

2.4K 20 5
By averyofficial12

Top: Kenny

Bottom: Aj

Warnings: Bxb, gay shit, swearing, violence, teasing etc.

If uncomfortable do not read.

Aj was thrown onto the bed, he was drunk af whilst the other two were sober. "Ughh I'm hottt" Aj said removing his hat and wiping his hands over his face.

"Aj your drunk" Kenny said brushing his hair out of his face. Aj immediately burst out into giggles from seeing Kenny above him before grabbing his face and smashing his lips onto his.

Kenny was shocked and ripped his face away. Before looking at a startled Kenny. "DUDE your drunk." Kenny said sitting on the edge of his bed. "Huh? So what? It doesn't change the fact that I want 2 hot guys to fuck me until I go numb in my ass." Aj said running his hands through his hair.

"And who are these 2 guys?" Sharky said coming closer to him. "Hahah you know who" Aj replied. " hmm I'm not sure but if you tell me I will definitely make sure they do." Sharky said smirking. "Mhm then fuck me." Aj said turning his head lazily and looking at Sharky.

"Hm whose the other one?" Kenny said slowly standing up. "Kenny." Aj said smiling. " And what exactly what you want us to do?" Sharky asked pulling Aj up to face him. "Anything and everything." Aj said leaning closer to Sharky and looking at Kenny.

Aj's clothes were ripped of off his body with Kenny started making hickeys on his neck and back whilst Sharky made out with him and touching his thighs making his cock grow harder at every second.

"Just fuck me already," Aj said feeling Sharkys finger touch his hole. "Patience babe." Kenny said making visible hickey he couldn't cover up. Kenny was searching for a certain spot.

" ah" Aj moaned, Kenny knowing he found the spot that was right below his earlobe. " shit you make me harder by the minute." Sharky gasped looking at a satisfied Aj.

Sharky couldn't wait any longer and slowly put his cock in hearing Aj gasp at the feeling. "Mhm~" he said in pleasure. "I'll fuck ya for a while."

10 minutes later.

Sharky was pounding into him whilst Aj came for the 2nd time with Sharky finally finishing. Whilst Kenny was sucking Ajs face the full time.

Aj whined at the loss of dick in his ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 98.5K 70
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
42.7K 3.1K 19
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 , 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 . "𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘...
23.3K 1.4K 30
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក