The water butterfly | demon s...

By misty_shizu

A girl with jovial features, orange hair and blue eyes was living with her family quietly in their house surr... More

the start of the way
get into the Corps
Acceptance test
"We make a great team"
wannabe with us?
missions get difficult
Victory this time

first mission

33 2 2
By misty_shizu

   Pov: Giyuu
Kenta, from now on. you will be in a lot of misery doesn't compare by your past. if I can give you more than that
Kocho was right you look like me
I said while looking at her while she was going.

__☁ after fifteen days ☁__

Sitting outside the butterfly house on the wooden floor with my legs crossed, contemplating the view of the trees and the water of the small lake in front of me while I breathe the breeze then to close my eyes.
at the gate of the house

"*Who is coming from far away*"
One of the girls said.
A person with a distinctive mask is coming from afar, linking something long cabbage behind him until he reached the main door.

"Ohayō. My name is Kanamori"

"Shizuka chan, someone wants to meet you"
I slowly opened my eyes, stood up and looked behind me. a man with a mask came in front of me and then I wrapped my body in front of him

"My name is kozo Kanamori. I knocked on Kenta Shizuka's katana (sword) and I'm here to hand him over"
I bowed

- It's me, so let's go in, please
We went inside and sat on our knees while he opene the wrap was behind his back and I felt someone coming from behind me until he came and sat next to us.

"Oh excuse me. wh-?"
"I'm her sensei"
"I am honored to have you come to attend. I think you are one of the pillars?"
Tomioka didn't reply to him, and I did not focus on their conversation. My eyes were bent over the sword in his hand until it ended, and I held it with my two hands. The sword is coming in its holster. The case had a rope like that to hang it on my back in a way that makes me comfortable to carry the sword. The handle of the sword is dark blue and wrapped with white. Between the handle and the blade there an circular handguard, golden from the outside and inside has a pink flower shape. Kanamori san said when he saw me looking at the handguard.

"It's called tsuba, protects the swordsman from cutting themselves when they have to grab the sword"
The sword has colored in bright colors. to whoever looks at it.

"Nichiren are called color-changing swords"
Then I raised my head to him
"Their colors change according to their carrier"
I lowered my head again. I pulled the sword out of its holster. The sword is silver now.
I put the holster aside and sat looking at the sword and its reflection appeared in my eyes until its color began to gradually change to a blue sword.
"A color that suits your breathing, water. but this blue is dark like ocean. Kyaaha !"
To surprise the man, my crow.

"You were kenta Shizuka, this is your instructions. There is an town in the south where many victims have appeared and their numbers have increased in recent times. It is difficult for two demon slayers to defeat him, so you have been chosen for this mission"

- it speaks
"catch him, and Slaughter his neck. Get ready for these occasion it is.."

- My first mission
I said with unheard voice. to open my eyes until the pupils of my eyes expand.
The next day, I prepared myself to go. I wore the distinctive clothes of the Corps while I was in front of the mirror. There was a woman wear glasses behind us, also wearing a visor for her face, showing only her eyes, and wearing the distinctive clothes as well. Tomioka Sensei told me that she is one of the reconnaissance teams who help clean up the battles caused by demons and the slayers who carry the injured And many other things, but she is responsible for designing and taking measurements for distinctive clothes,

"You look kawaii (cute), little miss. This is the smallest size I could make for you"
She said.

- It's comfortable
"Isn't the skirt a little short?"
Sensei said.

- No, it's good! it's fit my flexibility. I can't move around in wide pants like you
I said. I make a back wheel movement i move my body back to stand on my hands I returned my first leg, then the second to get down after that and stand up while raising my arms straight.

"you hear little miss I like how talented you are too◠"
I was happy at this time. I looked at the mirror to find butterfly reflection behind me like that I saw last time in the exam. That official didn't notice it while arranging some fabrics, but Tomioka noticed it as it was flying around me. I saw his surprise in the zigzag of his eyebrows.

- Well Arigatō (thank you) we will go now
I said while taking my haori from the chair and placing it on my shoulder.
Tomioka walked in front of me and I walked after him.

"The Legion's uniform, which you are wearing now, is made of a special fabric, so it is very comfortable to move around"

- yeah I noticed
"However, It is moisture resistant and not even weak fiends will be able to tear this outfit off"
Until we got to his house I was leaving the sword there I sat in the sword room while he was outside and asking me.

"What was this that i saw?"

- Water butterfly
I said while tying a pink ornament with three white beads to the end of the sword handle.

"strange"

- The first time I saw it was the day of the test and today is the second time
"I have never seen anything like this before. I don't know if it happened to ancient swordsmen. There is certainly a reason for its appearanc"
I put on the Haori, and I wore the sword while it was behind my back, and the piece of ornment hanging from it, and i wore the butterfly that I took as my daily habit. I put on two socks, one high on my left leg, and the other low on my right leg, and I put on my slippers. I turned in front of the mirror and stood up to look again at myself. I walked out of the room.

- I finished
"good"
He said while putting one hand on my shoulder and the other pointing his finger back and said.

"Come on, go so you can take advantage of the time of morning day to find out any information about this oni"

- Of course, I want the crow to show me the way
To see the crow entered, standing at the outer window.

- Well I'll go. meet you
I went out and walked on my way I rolled my body backwards as I walked and waved my hand to him and he just raised his hand without waving it
The crow is ahead of me by flying in the sky and I follow it towards the south.

I reached the middle of the way. the sun was still shining and the air was soft on my face and rural farms filled both sides of the road. I raised my arms and walk quickly, happy with this atmosphere. How beautiful it is! this is the life I want. Smiling and my teeth are visible while my eyes are narrowed. Until we reached the town in the south, the crow descended from above and stood on my arm as I walked through the streets of the city. looking at the people who were buying and working and young children playing in the streets until I heard the voice of a person shouting in a loud voice,

"I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT THE WRATH OF THE GODS IS UPON YOU"
"This crazy guy again"
"For what was born in the first place to disturb us"
"From day one, people started disappearing, and he spoke that way"
"THEY WARNS YOU, WHILE YOU ARE IGNORING, NOT TO NOTICE THAT WOMAN ARE WINDOWING AND CHILDREN BECOMING ORPHANS"
I think this is our chance. I want to go and talk to this man. Perhaps one of the victims' families will know. Come on, what am I waiting for?

- Good evening, can you tell me why
you are shouting like that?
"The people who don't listen, they become in the way of evil and moreover people disappear night after night"

- Do you know any of the families of these victims?
"Why these questions Shōjo (little girl)?"
He said in a doubtful tone.

- As you say san (sir), in the order of your gods, I am here to save people from the reason that hides them
"Really, I was surprised that you looked different"

- Of course now I want to know the whole story

__☁ time skip ☁ __

We sat on one of the wooden benches in the street. i guest him cup of Ocha from one of the shops, he said after he drank a little tea,

"They found the body of 5 dead people and the rest no one found. They disappeared"

- Do you know any place or area where the death of someone is frequent
"The places are different"

- So we have to look for him. mmmm
Any area of the city where a large number of people live?
"the area after the wooden bridge
Well, I'll look there tonight. Thanks for your help"
He nodded his head at me welcoming.

_________☁ 🌄 ☁ ________

- Well, Ichigo, you'll search these areas, and I'll go beyond the bridge. If you find the demon, report it to me
I named my crow Ichigo, meaning strawberry.
I walked quickly until I reached the bridge and the sun had set when I arrived i used all my obsessions to search for that demon.

"Come on, hurry, hurry, oki, it's getting late"
"yeah yeah that's my fastest *hmph*"
"Did you have fun with me today? You will always go with me until you learn"
"Sure Otōsan, but all this time to only fish three fish! Will it suffice us?"
"Hahaha sure, ok we will make rice and.."
"What"
There was a moment of silence, as the father looked at a distant place covered in darkness while seeing something shining.

"Come on, Otōsan, you said it's getting late"
"Right quickly, give me that keg about you"
The father said. he took the keg and held his son's hand to walk him quickly in the opposite direction from this place. while he was walking he looked back to find that something was shines disappeared.
The father took a deep breath from his mouth when he saw something like a wave coming to hurt his back.

"Gaaahg"
"OTŌSAN !!"
The boy caught his father resting his back on his little knees.

"Oki no time. run anywhere ahg"
The boy's eyes widened when he saw this creature. The boy's breath quickened and he became frozen in his place.
And the creature comes to hit the boy on the face to crush his skull, and the picture that the boy saw was the face of this creature blurred, only the image of his eyes was clear.

__☁ (Sword voice) ☁ __

"*Everything slowed down around me when this thing moved away from my son and my face when his entire arm was cutting off, from the first shoulder by someone and moved away from*"

- Sir, leave anything with you and carry your son and run quickly. because, this place is not safe. quickly!!
I said, while my lips moving fast to deliver the words as fast I could.

"*Yes, this is the person I saw.
I held my son in my arms and didn't care about the wound behind my back I could feel it opening. because, of my movement. I ran away with the boy as fast as I could without looking behind me what was happening*"

My sword collided with something sharp with this demon. There is a weapon with him that I can't see very well.

- show yourself in front of me, there is no escape for you, the time for you to catch and kill people is over
He came out in, stretching his first bare foot, then the second, to appear under the moonlight, and he was giggling to see that he had a scythe in his right hand. It seems that he uses it to kill people with a bloody art. He wears an open kimono to reveal his body, loose trousers tied with gauze at the bottom, and has two horns on his head, and his hair reaches his neck.

"There have been two scum slayers before you, my Kama (scythe) is still slippery with their blood, and you are going to beat me? believe me, if I see a man to fight me I will get scared"
I got angry at his mockery of me, he sees that I am a useless girl.

- Don't underestimate me
Then two water butterflies appeared flying around me.
I rushed out of my place in the blink of an eye, moved my sword towards him, and he repelled it with the wood of the scythe, while he was holding it with his two hands. I went back and moved my sword again, but he blocks it every time!

he and I move at a speed that normal people don't notice. I cut his chest rather than decapitate him. Because, he pushed me away. After that he made a certain movements by his scythe, to cause something like a wave with a high speed, but I skipped it, and I ran to him, then he moved his scythe along to make a long wave. I went down and came back up.

- Water breathing full conce-
two waves in the form of x.
In my speed I let my body go down to my knees as I slid on my left knee. I put my right leg on the ground holding my sword in both hands, while I went through the two waves. I stood. He move his scythe to make another blow while I was running, but I had already reached him. I moved my blade to his neck, but he pulled his body back and gets out of my domain.

"enough to show abilities, I did not want to waste my strength on you. seriousness will appear now"

- Why did you become a demon and kill people ?
"The reason you already said"
Then he hit the scythe on the ground to create a strong circular wave that pushed me off the ground and threw me away from it on my back. I stand my body from the ground to see that he moves the scythe in several successive movements and creates many waves that filled the place. It might cut me into pieces while I was standing. conjure the proper breathing,

- Mizu no kokyū full concentration
Until the waves reached half the distance between him and me,

- Roku no kata: Nejire Uzu
(Sixth Form: whirlpool)
I twisted my body using the blade to perform a ferocious swirling motion that generated a whirl of air to tear through anything stuck within the stream like a giant sharp blade.
I cut those waves, I understood, so I can cut those waves with my sword, provided that the thrust is greater than it.

"*How did she get me you're supposed to be dead damn it*"
Then the Oni created many waves in front of me. I grabbed the sword with both hands and moved it with the utmost force. Indeed, I cut the wave into two halves, after which it gradually disappeared.

"*She beat me that damn girl*"
I run to him, and the distance between us is far, but with my speed, I will reach him. All I see is a wave in front of me, which I cut immediately

"You will not outsmart me, I am the controller of this battle!"

- We'll switch roles, don't worry
I said with my face turning cold through the battle, with my angry lowered eyebrows appearing after I said. The demon hit the head of the scythe on the ground with a strong blow, it made a sound from it until I felt the ground shaking below me. It's an earthquake. He directs the waves down.
I stopped in my place, unable to walk, and began to throw many waves in front of me, as if I had no chance.
I jumped high, headed for one of the signs hanging for stores, clung to one, and raised my body.
F*CK! I hurt below my knee because of the wave! i feel the wound so deep. focus focus. I put my feet on the face of the sign holding it with my right hand and my left holding the sword. I missed the waves. the demon is still far from me so I climbed up the shop and started running hard as I could. jumping over the roofs of three houses, doing acrobatics. flying in the air at least it'll help me Avoid the earthquake that started increases more as the distance approaches to the demon. reaches the appropriate distance.

- Mizu no kokyū, full concentration
Ku no kata: Suiryū Shibuki - Ran
(The ninth form: spray water flow)
I rushed in front of him. While the water appeared in the area that I pressed by my feet, and with my speed, I confused him wherever i go, and the water appeared in many places. I change my footwork in a way, to minimize the needed landing area and time which allows me to moved with out worries by that earthquake. then I jump on top of him throwing a slash over his head summoning a big wave which then crushes him by the neck.
His head fell on the ground, his face showed shock and anger, his body fell to his knees, and his hand held the scythe, but it was relaxed.

"No, no, how can I be defeated by a girl like you? It is impossible"
He said and the words come out in an angry voice from him while he looks at me as I land on my hands.

"Even the boys. And the girls, who say they are an example of tenderness, all people are bad have always deserved death!"

- No, not all people
"You didn't go through what I went through with them, they always treated me like trash, and I checked myself several times, I wasn't a bad person, even my family used to oppress me and say I'm useless"
He said, as his body and head started to turn to ash.

- I admit that there are bad people, but they will get their reward one day, and they will be treated the same way, but not with your interference
"It's easy for you to say that"

- People have annoyed me, but they don't deserve to bothering myself because of them
"Mo..the-"
While he was hearing my last sentence with tears and his face angry, his mouth had disappeared and the rest of his head remained. I put my hand on his forehead.

- I am sorry for your life that hurt you and made you cry for days
Yasuraka ni nemuru (Rest in peace)
Until his entire body and his head completely disappeared.

"*Yes, all people treated me like this, but it was only you who comforted me in the darkness of those bad memories. my mother who blessed me with a happy memory in the middle*"
The demon said. while he was in ankle darkness and inside his mind was a memory as he sat on the legs of his mother who loved him and they both laughed.
I catch my breath and get up at my leisure to go home after my mission is done. I walked a few streets back to where I was in the morning before the bridge.

"You are well"

- san, the important you. Where your son?
"at home that my conscience made me can't sleep, when I went and left you behind, I was afraid to find you dead"

- No, you don't have to worry, I'm fine, you're safe now
"Thank you for saving us, we owe you so much"

- this is my duty
I completed the road and crossed the bridge above the river. with the image of the The sky, colored with the sunrise colors reflected on river's water face. To find door of one of the houses opened.

"Shōjo, did you find him!?"

- And it's over his stay among you. but that doesn't mean to go out late
"Thank you, You saved our lives Go ahead. You must be tired. Your leg is injured"

- I'm okay don't worry.
Have a nice day
Then I walked a step and came back again asking him,

- Do you have bandages?
I have to bring something with me like sweets for the girls they will be happy. or bring something to cook with aoi chan help. thinking on myself as I am walking.

__ ☁ ka (crow sounds) ka ☁ __

"Next is Roppongi, Tokyo
There are rumors that oni attacked people and killed two, and they did not find him after that, and he is now free, and you must catch him"
said the crow excitedly.

- Hey, am I going so fast to another mission!
"you will"

- Chottomatte (Wait a minute) for me to get something to eat
"There are many restaurants and carts there. You can eat later. We need the whole day to get there!"

- will!
I said in a thick, exhausted voice

It's the middle of the day and the crow flying and I follow it at a leisurely pace to gather my energy again and there's not even a air to cool a bit.

"Come on tell me please. I feel like I'm going to get lost"
"I told you I'm young and I don't know places"
It's seems sound of people consulting.

"What is my fault then our time is precious oh you"
"And I don't know places I'm seven years old It's your problem"
"How rude you are!"
this person is not stranger to me.
I said, as I put my hands on my forehead.
the beauties of coincidence.

"What a beauty coincidence!, the blonde girl. You looks gorgeous in these clothes"
the gray girl.

- Do you know how many person I tell him that my hair is not blonde!! It is close to orange
"Well, orange girl"

- Let the boy go, his family is worried about him
"But I need to know the way to my destination"
"I said I'm small"

- Where is your crow?
"He lost me!"

- Impossible, stupid, you are the one who lost it
"And it turns out. You go useless
We never got to know each other, I'm Kugizuk Shiza"
She said, extending her hand.

- Shizuka Kenta
I said ignoring her and going on my way.

"Wait!, I will come with you. The crow lost me. We can go together. Are you going on a mission?"

- Yes
"The first?"
I looked by side eye,

- No, the second
"Wow so fast you seem so good that's why they choose missions for you"
If this idiot had not lost her crow, she would have gone about her mission without disturbing me on the way. She is not silent.
I said while I was in the background where she was speaking but I could not hear.

"It looks like you're injured. You managed to stop the bleeding"

- What ?
"Stop the bleeding"
she said louder

- What is this originally
"It sounds like you haven't heard of using full concentration breathing all day. Has your sensei ever told you to?"

- Tell me more about it
"Total focus breathing technique around all day's time"
I looked at her in astonishment

"Times of the whole day and all night while you sleep non-stop"

- No, has anyone been able to do that, can anyone do this at all
I said in a shocked face

"Yes, as long as this technology exists, which I have already started working on, but I have failed a lot"

- I can't believe once you use it. for a short time it causes damage. you not feel a thing?
I looked forward.

"Pain and suffering are the drive to get better. So, it makes a big difference"

- like, To stop the bleeding
She shook her head in response, yes

__ ☁ (People's noises) ☁ __

Standing in a face his eyes shines and shocked. (✧⌓✧)
Woaaaah, how did we get to this progress!! at night, but the city is so bright. Colorful banners fill the places of the city and..and..
I take a deep breath while waving my hands.

"It seems that Shizuka lived in the woods. She had never seen a city before"
We walked through the city,

- tall buildings reaching into the clouds
"Shizuka is not like that.
WATCH OUT, don't cross the track"
to be surprised by something giant going in front of me,

- what is this too!!
It's is used for transportation instead of walking. She placed her two hands on my shoulders.

- What a twist
Sitting on a bench while i take my breath.

- I feel dizzy so many people. I have only seen my family and after only people my whole life
"Two plates, please"
she said, raising two fingers

"Take it, Shizu. Roppongi is a city that never sleeps with its many cafes, restaurants, and many other things"
"Look at these two kissing, they think no one can see them. Love is also prevalent in the city"

- Oh sh*t blah
I said sticking out my tongue

"Someday you will love"

- I became a slayer running away from it and you say you will love
"Really!, if not, you will love hehe"
Then I got angry. and ate more of my plate quickly
To surprised sound of a woman screaming.

- Wha-, Shiza quickly
I ran fast and left the plate and it fell and broke.

"Yes, Shizuka, this is not your family's money! I apologize. Can you maintain this. Shizuka Damn! you are fast"
People gather, some run away.
To be surprised by something passing by me, I stood, did not move, and only looked at his tremendous speed.
To see that it's Shiza had already arrived before me, wielding the sword, her eyes shining.

"He sensed me and ran away. Shizuka, take care of that lady"
She said while I already went to her.

- Sir, can I borrow your coat? Thanks
Then I cut it in half.

"Hay!"

- Her life or your coat!
I said almost out loud to his face.
Then I tied the first half to her bitten shoulder as hard I could, and then the other half.

- press on the wound for her, and you'd better go to any doctor, san
"*If this oni ate many people, it will become stronger. In addition, it can.. ! Something I was worried about happened*"
.
.
.
.
.
Ty for reading that's was part four!! The first mission and new friend called Shiza (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)→
I hope you enjoy<3 there's more and will be better!

*my insta: @/misty.shizu_
*my Pinterest: @/misty_shizu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.7K 110
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
96.8K 8.5K 53
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
254K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...