Forever

By Ocean0508

Hermione Jean Granger always believed to be the daughter of Mr and Mrs. Granger. But what happens when Hermio... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1 - Hermione Delacour
Chapter 2 - I'm Not a Mudblood Anymore
Chapter 3 - No More Glamour Charm
Chapter 4 - My Protective Family
Chapter 5 - Just a Friend
Chapter 6 - Forgiving my Enemy
Chapter 7 - Meeting the Enemy
Chapter 8 - My First Love
Chapter 9 - I Have A Boyfriend
Chapter 10 - Meeting Draco's Parents
Chapter 11 - Hermione, How Could You?
Chapter 12 - Enemies meet Enemies
Chapter 13 - My First Kiss
Chapter 14 - Don't Ruin Her Life, Draco
Chapter 15 - Love Potion Problems
Chapter 16 - Here it Goes
Chapter 17 - The Big Break Up
Chapter 18 - Hermione's Great Idea
Chapter 19 - Delacour meets Weasley
Chapter 20 - Ex Boyfriend Blues
Chapter 21 - We're Over Malfoy, Don't You Get It?
Chapter 22 - Hermione, Watch Out
Update
Update 2
Chapter 23 - I'm the brightest witch of our age for a reason

Update 3

42 2 1
By Ocean0508

Hi, thank you so much for taking time and reading my story. I'm really happy to announce, that after many months, I'm going to be publishing the next chapter of 'Forever'. 

 I do want to make the story line a little more different, because now as I read through the story, I realize how weird it sounds. 

I love Harmione, it is my favorite ship, and I really want to continue the story because of the support you guys have been giving me. 

I am going to be publishing the next chapter of Forever on Friday July 7th at 6 PM CST. 

I am really excited to continue the story, and thank you for all the support! I wanted to especially thank Tukztruk300890k and mljbc for commenting on my story! It really means a lot to me!

Meanwhile, please check out my other story 'Broken Love' which is a multiverse story about Harry's sister, Savannah Potter and yasmineamaro's Mattheo Riddle. Harry and Hermione do end up together in that. 

Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Ocean0508

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.2K 57
It was the news that shocked the Wizarding World. Hermione Granger, the War Heroine of the Second Wizarding War is DEAD. Taken by an illness, she lea...
135K 2.9K 18
Harry has always loved Hermione. In their last year of Hogwarts, this is Harry's last chance to tell her how he feels. With the end of school rapidly...
13.9K 326 9
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoy!) This quartet...
469K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...