Hey, heart, it's difficult! |...

Par GoldenieTwilightie

When Karan, Krisha, and Kritika become entangled in a non-sacrificial love triangle owing to one mistake, to... Plus

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN [Interval and Last part]

|โˆ†|

30 3 0
Par GoldenieTwilightie

Hey Readers,

Welcome to the first book of the Hey Heart series. A series that consists of three standalone stories. So I want to give y'all a quick update about what this is gonna be. Hey Heart series is the series where the female/male protagonists speak to their heart as their point of view. This is gonna be an emotional roller coaster for all as these series are gonna be high on drama, melodrama, romance, and some plot twists and mysteries.

Hey Heart series mainly focuses on the love triangle plot, complicated relationships, and inner voices. These stories are free-spirited, romantic adventures, and a heart listener rather than those of the brain.

They are going to be all short series and quick to read with a fast-paced plot and full of drama climaxes.

The first book - Hey, heart, it's difficult! (consists of part 1 and part 2 in this same book)

See y'all in the chapters then,
GT.

DISCLAIMER

These series are purely fictional and any incidence of real-life occurrences is purely coincidental. This work is my original work where no others are allowed to reproduce, republish, distribute, and plagiarize it. Plagiarism is a huge crime.

Copyright ©️ TejashreeAyre

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27K 1.9K 20
Becca had been burned one too many times by always falling for the wrong guy. None of her relationships had ever lasted more than a few months and th...
193K 16.6K 34
โ‹†~๐€ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค~โ‹† ๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ;เผŠ #Book 1 Of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "it was...
624 40 14
๐๐‡๐˜๐’๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐’ a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
18.8K 1.1K 85
"โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜....." โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… AARYANSH ร— ISH...