My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❀️ THANK YOU ❀️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Known

1.6K 66 0
By moonpie__28

"Unniee!"

I ran towards Chaeryeong, as I saw her exiting from a black car. I fell into her arms as a tear escaped my eye.

"Sweetheart!"

She chuckled and hugged me back tightly, as I giggled in her arms.

"Y/nah, how are you?"

I turned to see my parents closing the door behind them.

"I'm good. I missed you so much..."

Hugging them, I took them towards the entrance of the restaurant. Taehyung noticed us, as he walked towards us smiling.

My parents stared at him for a while and he stared back. I noticed their eyes widened a bit, as if they have met before...

"Mom...do you know him?"

I asked as I continuously stared back and forth at each of their's amused faces.

"Yes."

My eyes widened as I looked at Taehyung, who cleared his throat. My dad chuckled, as he shook my mom's shoulder lightly.

"Y/nah, I mean who doesn't know him? He is the CEO of the Kim Co."

She proudly smiled at Taehyung.

Ah, not my mom now...

"Nice to meet you M-Mr. and Mrs. L-Lee..."

Taehyung sluttered as he smiled nervously and bowed.

What's wrong with this rude ass?

Shoving off all the thoughts, we went inside and had a seat. It was my favourite restaurant. The ambience, vibe and the interior was really something else.

Ordering our lunch, we gossiped about random things. Meeting my family after a long time, made me happy internally.

My dad and Taehyung took seats on one side, while me, mom and Chaeryeong were on the opposite sides.

Soon, our dinner arrived as we began eating in silence. Suddenly I felt someone nudging me. I looked at Chaeryeong, who came closer to my ear and whispered.

"I bet you're dating."

My eyes widened as I stared at her in disbelief.

"No fucking way! Why do you think like that?"

I whisper yelled to her, as my parents were busy chit-chatting with Taehyung about his company.

"Look at him. The way he looks at you."

Clearing my throat, I glanced at him to see him already staring at me with a soft gaze. Just when my eyes met his, he looked away.

I don't know why but my cheeks flushed up instantly. My heartbeat was unstable, just because of his damn gaze.

"See? I told you."

She whispered again, and giggled while having her food.

No way.

Maybe that was a coincidence?

Inhaling, I looked at him again slowly. This time, he was staring again. But he didn't look away. Instead, he winked.

Fucking winked?

A gasp escaped my lips, as I looked away immediately.

So he's playing with me huh, let me teach him a lesson.

Smirking, I slowly brought the sauce towards the corner of the table without anyone noticing. Dripping it on my chair, I stood up abruptly.

"Ah! I'm sorry, but I accidentally stained my chair with the sauce!"

Acting all dramatic and worried, I looked at my parents, who were a bit worried as well.

"Where will I sit now?"

"Y/nah, come sit here. Is it okay if my daughter sits beside you?"

My dad innocently asked Taehyung, who had a unknown smile plastered on his face, which I noticed.

"Yes sure."

Yass. This is what I wanted.

He shifted inside, as I walked towards him with my plate. Thanking him, I took a seat beside him, scooting closer to him.

He startled as he looked at me in confusion. He went back to taking a bite from his food, but my evil action made him stop.

I stepped on his damn shoe.

He paused in his tracks, and rolled his eyes. Looking at his reaction, I stepped harder, as a loud gasp left his mouth as he tried to cover it.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

My mom asked, as everyone's attention turned towards him. He made a weird face, and forced a smile.

"Y-Yes Mrs. Lee, I-I'm okay."

I couldn't control my laughter, seeing him fighting for his feet.

He tried to escape from my heels underneath, but I stepped on it harder. Grinning evilly, I ate my lunch, as if I had no clue. He shut his eyes tightly, as he hid his face by looking down.

"That's for staring at me..."

I finally spat, and took my heels away. He glared at me with burning eyes, as I noticed his jaw clenching.

"You'll regret this."

Chuckling and rolling my eyes, I finished my food quickly. After having long talks for half an hour, it was finally time for my family to leave.

"Dear, take care of yourself...Okay?"

Mom cupped my cheeks, as I began getting emotional at this point. I loved her so much, as I didn't wanted her to leave this soon.

"And..."

My dad trailed off, as he confusingly stared at Taehyung.

"Taehyung."

"Yes. T-Taehyung. Please take care of her in your business trip. It's her first time alone abroad..."

"Sure Mr. Lee..."

My dad hugged Taehyung, as they stayed still for a moment. Rolling my eyes, I felt little sparks, just like sparks of jealousy.

I cleared my throat loudly, as everyone's attention was on me.

"Dad, your daughter is here."

They all laughed, and I finally hugged my parents tightly, never wanting to let them go. At last, I hugged Chaeryeong, who smirked at me.

"What?"

I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I like your choice though."

What.

My eyes widened instantly, as I glanced at the direction of her gaze.

"My boss!?"

I whisper yelled in her ear.

"Again? I already told you, there's nothing like that Chae!"

"Then there will be."

I gave her a look of disbelief, and folded my arms.

"I bet."

She raised her eyebrows challenging me.

"Seriously? Let's see then."

We both smirked as we gazed at the three of them, happily conversating.

"We'll be waiting for you in Busan. Meet soon sweety."

"Sure mom."

Smiling, I finally waved them bye. They sat in the car, as it drove off to the main road. Sighing, I saw Taehyung still lost in his thoughts as he stood infront of me, facing his back towards me.

Wait...

'You'll regret this.'

No fucking way. Lemme quickly get into the fucking car!

Slowly, I sneaked behind him running towards the car. Just as I opened the door, I saw him sprinting towards me.

"Fuck!"

I entered inside, and quickly locked the doors. Sighing, I saw him narrowing his eyes and standing outside my door. He went to the driver's seat and ordered him to unlock the doors.

"No no no! No please!"

I panicked, but in no time I heard the door opening next to me. Letting out a deep breath, I turned my face towards the window, ignoring him completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
27.3K 1.6K 17
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...
11K 796 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...