F4 Thailand || Ren, MJ × OC ||

Od Jeonsluv97

Fa is the daughter of a high profile business man, Asnee Saetang. On the first day of school she met a girl... Více

Characters
Chapter 1: F4's badside.
Chapter 3: Red card.
Chapter 4: Mom's love
Chapter 5: Pressure.
Chapter 6: Comfort
Chapter 7: Soy milk.
Chapter 8: Invitation.
chapter 9: Welcome Party.
Chapter 10: Big News.
Chapter 11: Paper plane
Chapter 12: Breakout.
Chapter 13: Amusement Date
Chapter 14: Proposal and Apologies.
Chapter 15: Betrayal.
Chapter 16: Obbession.
chapter 17: Cancelled Red Card
Chapter 18: Confussion and Confession
Chapter 19: Teasings.
Chapter: 20 Double Date.
Chapter 21: F4 Fallout.
Chapter 22: Problems, Break-up
IMPORTANT
Chapter 23: Reconvene
Chapter 24: Girlfriend..
Chapter 25: Hidden Plan.
Chapter 26: stepping out.
Chapter 28: Friends.
Chapter 29: Thyme's Birthday!
Chapter 30: Two weddings.
Chapter 31: Feelings..
Explanation of story.
Chapter 32: Tip of iceberg..
Chapter 33: Forming friendship.
Chapter 34: Sadness brings pain..
Chapter 35: I'm sorry..
Chapter 36: Grave mistake..
Chapter 37: Date.
Chapter 39: Love me, Again..
Chapter 40: The Person Is MJ..
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter: 41 My Happiness, with you.
Question!!!
answers!!
Chapter 42 : Book Boyfriend.
Chapter 43: Look at the future..
Chapter 44 : Prom, Love.
Notice!!!
Apologyyyy
lol
Chapter 45 : Board Games...
Chapter 46 : Upside down - downside up.
Chapter 47 : Romance in the Morning..
Chapter 48 : Fight, I was bound to lose..
Chapter 49 : Felt Used..
NOTICE!!!!!

Chapter 2: Rooftop Screams

2K 46 4
Od Jeonsluv97

Fa pov

"Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed by the world." Gorya stated looking very sad and angry towards thyme. Same girl same. "The world where everyone is drawn by shiny shell, ignoring a real problem inside. Is this a good world? Is this the world we wanted to live in?"

•°•°•°•°•°

"Waah!!! What the hell is wrong with this school!
It looks good on the outside but is rotting inside! All the problems are swept under the rug! Are these quality students?! They are jackasses! Jackasses!" I heard someone scream from the roof top as I quickly fastenedy pace towards the roof. "Especially F4! They think they are cool. They all are just good for bullying and hurting others!" I heard again as I stepped outside the roof.

"Gorya?..." I whispered thankfully she didn't hear.

"They only care about optics. The world has gone crazy! Argh!!!!" She groaned yelling from the top of lungs at the roof top.

"Gorya?" This time I called out rather loudly for her as she turned panting. "What are you doing?..."

"That feels better." She said panting before walking out the roof.

"What--" i cursed when I saw two feet on the table behind some desks. "Who is that?" I asked grabbing a stick. "Ahh!!--- P' ren?" I stopped aburptly throwing away the stick.

"Is your friend always like that?" He asked sitting up making lazy face as if he just woke up.

"Mostly.. yes.." i chuckled nervously.

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you before?" He questioned raising his eyebrow to which i nodded hurriedly.

"Yes! I'm new here! My name is Fa Saetang." I replied hurriedly not wanting to anger him. He is a part of F4 but they can't do anything to me.

"Saetang? Are you the daughter of Asnee Saetang?" He asked as i nodded softly.

"I am, I'm really sorry but I have to go P' Ren. See you again." I apologised when I heard gorya yell my name maybe after two or four stairs she realised I wasn't following.

"See you too." He said emphasizing on 'you' while I hurriedly ran down the stair making sure not to trip.

÷÷×°°×÷÷

"Oi... Gorya!!" Gorya's jumped on gorya when we entered the shop gorya works in. "Stop brooding!!" She pinched gorya's cheeks pulling them as I chuckled.

"That hurts Kaning." Gorya looked at the smaller girl in boredom.

"She's brooding all right." Another person said from the side. "Is your sugar low? Do want me to add more sugar?..." He said throwing milkmaid towards us as the girl catched it pouring it on the bread placed infront of us. "Tell us what's wrong."

"It's the red card game, Uncle Ga." She said frowning. "F4 did it themselves this time. That poor boy was hurt." She said as i made eye contact with the owner and bowed slightly awkward.

"Who is this gorya?..." He asked stepping towards us as Gorya looked at me before turning again..

"This is my friend Fa Saetang. Fa, this Kaning and this is uncle Ga." She introduced us as i shook hands with both of them.

"Ok.. Have a bite." Kaning said before placing a piece of bread in gorya's mouth. "Feeling better?" She asked cutely as I stared at her. "You know, since you've moved to köcher. You look like this everyday." She said as i widened my eyes.

"Everyday?" I asked turning towards Kaning as she nodded. "Gorya you've never gotten a red card before hopefully right?" I asked praying mentally about it.

"No... I don't want to be on their bad side." She stated chewing the bread.

"Get used to it now." Kaning stated pinching gorya's cheek. "Smile." She said making gorya smile.

"I'm sorry.." gorya said making me stop smiling. "I don't think I can get used to this horrible stuff."

"Gorya, you can vent your frustrations with us. You too Fa." He said making me smile at him, nodding. "Seriously no matter how many times I've heard about red card. I can't make myself believe it's true." He said walking towards the cash counter. "This F4 you're talking about, Are they the same people everyone else is talking about?" Uncle ga asked making me nod.

"I can't beleive myself either.." i agreed as they turned towards me. "The school that looks so amazing from the outside is so horrible from the inside... I never heard anyone say one thing about anything like this when I moved here."

"Uh.. I search them and all I see is good things." Uncle ga agreed searching setting on the computer. "Hundreds of people follow them.. The first one. Thyme Akira - paramaanantra." He said as we went towards the computer. "The handsome heir of the paramaanantra group, the no. 1 real estate company of Thailand. He's the only son of Roselyn paramaanantra." He said scrolling as I started thinking hard.

"Roselyn paramaanantra...." I said tapping my finger on my chin.. "ah!" I shouted.

"You scared me!" Gorya scolded placing a hand on her chest.

"What's wrong Fa?" Kaning asked as i looked towards them.

"I know Roselyn.. Thyme is Roselyn's son?" I sighed disappointedly.

"Why?" Gorya asked curiosly.

"She's the worst.. Just like thyme but much worse." I stated turning towards the computer again. "I met her but never her son."

"Okay, Next." Uncle ga said scrolling further. "They say any girl who likes to party would know him. M.J - Methas Jarustiwa, his cool bad boy look. His family one of the largest owners of entertainement venues and event places. You may bump into him in any well known posh place." Uncle ga looked very excited reading their information while I just stared at their parents.

I have met every one of their parents.

"Not just posh places. His family does alot of shady businesses. His got men following him everywhere. He's a mafia." Gorya argued again quoting the bad side of M.j's family after Thyme's family.

"I'm not giving up." Uncle ga moved on. "This one. Kavin Taemiyaklin kitiyangul." He said moving on to the other member while Kaning scrolled his Instagram profile. "The heir of one of the oldest families in the country. His family members are high level government officials. Doing business in Thai good export. It seems like he has good tast, he likes expensive." Uncle ga appreciated the guy as my eyes widened when I looked at his face from the front.

Is that?--- That's him!

"He looks like a royal." Kaning said before gorya pushed her hand down stopping her from scrolling any further in her phone.

"Stop right there." Gorya said. "This one is major playboy. "Girls at school agree he's a Player." He surely is.

"He is.." i agreed silently.

"What?? Okay, next.." uncle changed the topic. "Ren - Renrawin Aira. The heir of the no. 1 health center in Thailand." Uncle ga said as i watched him. "He seems like a handsome, quite, cold and mysterious type of guy."

"Most of all, he look the most indie of all." Kaning said showing us her phone. "He posts only drawing and scenery. Look."

"Hm.. What about this one?" He asked waiting gorya to state the bad facts about him.

"He's..." She paused spacing out. "He seems a bit different from the other members of F4." She said slightly quite.

"Ohh?? What is this??" Kaning teased as I elbowed gorya from the other side.

"We've found the unicorn." Uncle ga said closing the computer.

"Whatever. The fact that they formed a group and they didn't stop one another is wrong." Gorya said annoyed as I felt the same towards them.

"F4 may seem good, wealthy and perfect but they're the source of bullying in the school." I said harshly remembering the poor boy beaten upto pulp.

"Isn't it funny? All you need is to have enough money to donate to the school to rule it." Gorya sighed.

"It's true... A bad guy even if he's handsome... Isn't worth my love." Uncle ga said as i pitied him. He looked so happy talking about F4. "Look, they say F4 comes from flower four as each one of them are handsome like different flowers." He cringed before continuing. "There's a fine line between cool and cheesy." As we all burst out laughing at him.

"Okay, let's come back to you gorya." Kaning said as we all turned towards her. "What are you going to do?"

"You!" Uncle ga stepped towards gorya holding her by her shoulder. "Stop thinking about doing anything crazy." He scolded like a parent at gorya. "Whether Kaning or the shop runs into trouble. You come and save the day, which is cool. But not this one." He said pointing at her. "Influence is more dangerous thank you think. An adult like me knows too well. Believe me, if no one ever make a difference a nobody like us can't either. Trust me on this." He said seriously.

"If no one can.. " she said before harshly biting the bread. "I quit too!"

÷÷×°°×÷÷

Third person

"This is gorya's 222nd day in köcher highschool. I pull out all the stops to celebrate this!" Gorya dad said excitedly as everybody cheered while gorya has an elbow on the table resting her head on it.

"Eat as much as you want." Gorya's mother said coming towards the table before sitting on the floor. "Your dad wants to treat us.... Wait gorya." She stopped as her eyes fell onto something. "Why are your shoes so worn out?" She asked handing the plate to her son. "How long have been wearing them like this? Didn't your friends tease you when you wear these."

"They are wearable so I'll keep wearing them." She said nonchalantly scrunching her face. "We should be frugal. We don't come from money." She stated turning back to her food.

"What? We don't come from money? We do have money. That why I bought roast duck." Her dad said pulling out a plastic bad.

"That's crazy dad! How is it possible?roast duck?" Gorya brother said excitedly.

"Roast duck rib with rice. All for 19 baht" he stated looking at piece of meat.

"Excellent, dad! You know how to spend money!" He cheered giving him thumbs up.

"All of you are suffering because of me going to that school" gorya said disappointedly.

•°•°•°•°

ON THE OTHER HAND...

"Dad.." Fa called out for him sitting at the end of the dining.

"Yes, sweetheart." He cooed for his daughter.

"Did you know what has been happening in the school?" She asked placing her fork down.

"Yes." He said making her stop wiping her hands. "Red card game, was it?" He asked placing his utensils down when she nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me? And why didn't you stop it?" She asked hoping for an good explanation.

"Because it's good..." He said nonchalantly.

"Good?" She asked tilting her head. "How come it is good dad?"

"It's good that they know how to rule people under them and you don't. I would appreciate it if you start hanging out with them." He stated sitting straight.

"I would never and you know it!" She said hitting the table with her fist fuming in anger.

"I'm you father! I know what's best for you!" He shouted making fa flinch.

"No you don't! If you did! You wouldn't have let mom die!" She yelled walking towards her room leaving the dine...

Should I make it sad? Or let it go like it should?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

402K 16.3K 54
f4 x oc This is the story of the semi-perfect Liliana Nakamura, the independent Gorya, and the four idiots that went by the name F4. inspired by the...
14.4K 442 16
"That's Rose Chantharat. She's known as F4's flower... She's not mean like F4, but she is very close to them since she grew up with them." Having gro...
54.6K 2.9K 40
Win Metawin the teacher of Chemistry. He's the favorite teacher, lecturer, lab assistant. He's a combo. His beauty, handsomeness, intelligence all am...
6.9K 221 32
Y/n was forced married to son of the biggest business tycoon Thyme/Akira Paramaanantra. On her wedding night, she ran away from the house. After some...