A mystery in St. Louis (a Lac...

By BiancaGradaille

It's strange living in a new country especially when you're living in a time of prohibition. Now while crime... More

Meet Francis
Character Profile
20th century Cats
A body in the garden
N/a: Cathy Brown(e)
Mysterious Dreams and Developments
N/A: Agnes Brown(e)
Another one Bites the dust
A shocking revelation
Hello and Goodbye
A horrific tragedy and discovery
Getting closer
Mysterious Felines Pt. 2

Mysterious felines

44 0 0
By BiancaGradaille

Rocky's Pov
I was sleeping next to Francis when I heard a voice calling her name. Francis was asleep so I went to investigate. I closed the door and made my way to the noise it was coming from inside the house. As I got closer the voice was coming from an open door. As I went towards it I saw a familiar feline.

"Hello Francis, did you miss me?" she asked but I was too in shock. Not only did she appear out of nowhere but she was naked. "What are you? Why are you?"

"Shhh, relax and all will be revealed," she said as she moved me to the bed. I would have moved away but I was entranced something about her was... Was... Hard to resist. Her golden fur, full hips, and sultry walk made it harder for me to speak.

She pushed me onto the bed and started to get friendly. She rubbed herself on me and cooed. I didn't know what to do she smelled so nice. The way she felt was unreal and I was wearing clothes. The next thing I know I am giving it to her and she's calling my name. Well, Francis' name, who I hope won't kill me.

Just as I switched positions to be on top she became quiet. I opened my eyes and noticed her looking at the door smiling.

"I see we have company," she said as I turned my head and blanched. Right there in the doorway was Francis, green eyes wide with shock or quiet rage. Her pouty lips formed an o. Using a dress shirt as a nightgown.

"Hey, Franky I can explain," I tried to speak but I was ignored.

"Who are you?" she asked my mysterious lady friend. "Where did you come from?"

Now I was shocked, she just saw me getting involved, and now she's asking questions like it's no big deal. I guess those books she showed me and Freckle have made her used to it.

No P.O.V.

"Well Franky, I'm a friend of this gentleman here," she gestured to Rocky who was using a pillow to cover his excitement. "I assume you are a good friend as well," implied the fem fatal sensing the red-haired girl might be more than a friend.

"Please mademoiselle, explain yourself I'm tired of riddles," Francis said facepalming.

"I have just the remedy for that," the taller woman went to Francis and embraced her. Francis was about to move away from her but couldn't as she was intoxicated by her smell. "Why do you smell so good?"

"It's called instinct and something tells me you've been holding back yours for some time," she noted at the redheaded female. "I... Who are you?" Francis asked. "Call me Cleo," the mysterious female said as she moved Francis to the bed and had her lie down.

/warning! Poorly written sex scene ahead! don't like don't read: Skip!/

Francis' P.o.v.

I was still wearing my button shirt and underwear trying to keep my head straight but Cleo made it hard. She was very amorous, and she started kissing me leaving my mind blank. Her lips were so soft on my own. I haven't kissed anyone in a long time, I felt rusty.

Her hands started groping my covered breasts. "What lovely breasts you have, modest yet ample, I bet you enjoy touching them," Cleo said making me blush. 'I know my body is lovely but I never allow strangers to get this far without a date so why?' Cleo continued her journey while kissing me and as she got lower. I forgot that Rocky was there till I caught a glimpse of him staring. 'Oh, Mon Dieu! what am I doing I don't want him to see...' my thoughts were interrupted as Cleo started to touch my...

"~Ahh, ~ no I... Not in front of..." I tried to tell her but I was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"Relax and let me take care of everything," she said in a silky voice.

Rocky's Pov

I didn't know what to do, as soon as Cleo started touching Franky my mind was at a standstill. 'Do I stop her? Do I leave them be? Is Franky okay with being touched by a stranger?' All these thoughts were rushing through my head and I was sitting there naked while my friend made out with a girl I was with a minute ago.

I feel like I should look away, after all, Franky didn't like it when I saw her in a robe. But how can I when she's right in front of me getting felt up by a naked woman? I was about to say something when Franky started to moan.

"No... Please... I can't, ahhh~" Franky tried to explain but couldn't get the words out. Then from the corner of my eye. Cleo was looking at me. "Don't think I forgot you, we were just getting started," I had no idea what she meant until she reached out to me and gestured for me to stand up.

No pov

Rocky stood behind Cleo, with her rump high in the air. "Come and get it, baby. Show us what you got!" panicked Rocky gripped her hips and started pounding away.

"~That's it. Keep going~" Cleo moaned as she placed her mouth on Francis' womanhood. After a while of exploring Cleo sensed Francis reaching her limit and brought her tail to replace her fingers.

Francis whined at the loss till she felt something else in her. "What are you?" but Cleo kissed her lips and said, "The benefits of a long tail, ahh~" she moaned as Rocky's rhythm started to get more frantic.

Francis was about to protest but as Cleo's tail started moving inside all she could let out was a moan.

~Oh god!~ She's rubbing my clit while her tail is moving inside me. And Rocky is pounding her from behind! Thought the redhead. "I'm going to ~Ahhh!~" she raved as she was greeted by a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time. Rocky had also reached his peak and fell atop of Cleo who remained on top of Francis. The threesome was panting from their rut but one of them wasn't done yet, Cleo started to rub Francis' sensitive clit. "Attendez s'il vous plaît," She protested, trying to figure out the exotic woman's intentions, "What do you want?"

"I think it's obvious isn't it," Cleo said as she made the blue-furred girl moan. "It's your turn," she removed her tail, Francis sighed in relief thinking she was done.

However, she shot up when she saw Rocky rubbing up against her. "No! Please we can't!" She pleaded softly looking up and seeing Rocky hovered above her trying to stay still for her sake. "You're my friend," she pleaded. Rocky was conflicted but complied as much as he admired her he would hate to embarrass her more. Francis was relieved at his answer.

But someone had other plans. Behind Rocky with her breasts pushed on his back, Cleo starts moving his hips. "~Ah~ wait What are you doing?" Francis asked the mischievous exotic feline behind Rocky.

"I swear, It's not me," Rocky says in his defense, and peeks behind him, "You," he says to Cleo.

"Sorry, I tire of people who aren't honest with themselves," she said as she grabbed his shaft and started to rub the tip against Francis' sensitive clit making the couple let out a moan.

"What are you talking about?" (Gasp) "I don't have time..." (Moan) "We can't..."

"Why don't you feel for yourself, before you dismiss," Cleo takes her hand to replace hers, "Feel how eager your poor friend is?" She ordered.

Francis was conflicted, part of her wanted to remove her hand but she couldn't, "It's hard, is Rocky aroused by me? or by Cleo?" She started to explore more and got lost in her amazement. Which makes it difficult for Rocky to restrain himself. "Her hands are so soft," He thought. But as their eyes met she flinched away. "I'm sorry I..." he leaned down and kissed her quickly. "It's alright you don't have to do anything," he assured.

"But what if I want to?" She thought out loud embarrassed, true she had a crush on Rocky since they were young but that was a schoolgirl crush, and now...

Francis brought him close to her placing him between her legs like the night before. "Rocky, I don't know what's going on, my body feels hot and I'm scared," She confessed, "I don't want to lose you, but I also want you..." he interrupted her with a kiss that she reciprocated. It started slow, then she opened his mouth and slipped her tongue inside. Moaning the frenching pair were soon exploring their bodies.

Rocky enjoyed the sounds he got out of her. Working her like his violin as he unbuttons her shirt with one hand. "You're beautiful," he said as he grasped a breast in his hand and kissed the nipple. "Ahh~ easy, they're sensitive~" She bit her lower lip trying to quiet her moans. He replied and started to gently tweak and lick her buds. As he stole another kiss, his hands reached down but were stopped by a blue hand covering herself.

"Francis, I want to make you feel good," he said. "I know but not here," she said covering her pussy with her hand, "I'm not ready for that," she explained. "Tell me how far I can go?" he said.

Francis looked away and with a determined look, she rolled themselves, leaving her on top of Rocky. Kissing him aggressively and moving her hips against his. As they parted, Francis moved lower and started licking his cock, "Franky you don't have to..."  she interrupted him. "I need to," (lick) "It needs to be lubricated," she brought him inside her mouth. "I'll take care of it," he couldn't argue with her. Those green eyes made him lose all reason.

After a few minutes, she stopped. "That's good," She started to rub herself against him. Focused on the event at hand Francis started bringing herself closer to his pulsating shaft. She guided the tip to press against her second hole, and after much gentle probing, she got it in.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with Rocky," she thought as she brought herself further down his shaft. "Ahh!~" she cried out. "It's been so long..."

"My such a bold move," said Cleo, commenting on the display. "Does it hurt?"

A concerned Rocky asked, "Franny are you-" he was cut off as she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. When their tongues danced they flipped over so now he was on top.

After a while they parted for air, "You can move your hips," Francis breathed out still adjusting to the feeling.

"Are you sure?" He asked, she moved her hips to encourage him, "Oui, you may start," she declared, Rocky slowly moved against her for a while and then he gained a steady pace.

At which point Francis' pleasure was increasing, "Ah, Ahh~ Faster,~" she ordered as Rocky ground his hips against her. When he brought her legs to his shoulders and started to grant her wish. "Is this good my lady?" he asked while panting.

"~Yes~Ahh!~ More~" After a few minutes the lovers had reached an exceptional connection and kissed. Unaware that their third party was gone.

For the remainder of their love session, Francis was on her hands and knees as Rocky was thrusting behind her. "Ahh... Rocky I'm going to..." he grabbed her hand. "Me too love... together," he moaned as they were moving against each other to reach their climax. And as soon as it came the two tired cats shared one last kiss, a gentle one but still passionate.

~end~
________

Morning

After a dreamless night, Francis wakes up in bed to the familiar tune of Frère Jacques. She rolls over to get a look at the source.

Sitting up in bed, a blanket covering his lower half is a bare-chested Rocky playing his violin. He smiles at the blue cat as he finishes the song. "Good morning."

"Bonjour." she said still sleepy, "Is this how you plan to wake me up from now on?"

"When I'm the one who wakes up first, yes." The brown tabby sets his violin aside.

Francis crawls over to Rocky, the blanket falling from her nude body. She presses up against the brown tabby's back and slowly trails her fingers down the front of his torso. "Then I intend to wake you with the smell of pancakes."

The combination of physical sensations and the promise of pancakes makes Rocky moan with pleasure. "You are the light of my life." He twists around to kiss Francis.

The pair lie back down.

Rocky buries his face in Francis' neck. "Last night was amazing."

The blue cat smiles as she strokes the back of the brown tabby's head. "It was. I am still surprised it took all this for us to have our first time."

"Well we did have a bit of a push," Rocky said. "Still when I saw her again I wasn't expecting things to turn out like this."

"What do you mean?" Before Rocky could answer the alarm clock rang cutting the morning after in half. "Oh no! I'm late!" Francis exclaimed as she rushed out of bed, "Mama is going to kill me if I'm not down there soon to open up," she started getting dressed.

"I thought your family closed the restaurant till the case was solved?"

"After it was confirmed that the murders had taken place somewhere else we were allowed to resume business hours." She explained to him, "Though given all that's happened the feds will want to keep a close eye on us in case."

Rocky gives her a hug from behind, as she laces her shoes on the bed. "So does this mean you'll be performing tonight?" he asked.

"Maybe but I need to talk to my mother first and after the night we had there is a lot to talk about," she said as he put his head on her shoulder.

"So how are you going to explain that you and I-"

Agasht Francis playfully hits his stomach with the back of her paw, "Rocky! I meant about the case."

"Oh right but since we're on the subject what should we tell her?" he asked sincerely. 

"That can wait till I get back Romeo. Right now I need someone to wait here in case Bluebeard stops by with news about Solitaire and the case any chance you'll?" 

"Well since my plans to spend the day in bed with a beautiful woman had been derailed... I guess I can mask my disappointment by playing detective with a lonely old man," he dramatically said, earning a blank look from the redhead. "Too much?"

Francis rolled her eyes, "Save the dramatics for the stage alright, and don't forget to mention to Blue about Cleo I think she might have a part in the case." Before Rocky could respond the French girl kissed him leaving the hyper Tabby breathless as she went out the door. "à plus tard."

"Bye." Rocky sighed as Francis left his sights to go to work. He plummeted back into the mattress and swooned. "If music is the food of love, play on! give me excess of it, that surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die," he said in his normal eccentric fashion as he began playing his violin to the tune in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.6K 28
You first met him when you were young. Some time passes and you begin going to Shiko Academy. But ever since then. Crazy things have been happening t...
11.1K 784 6
C.L. Stone Fanfiction of the Ghost Bird series. ~.~.~.~ Summer Break is just starting after they survived a whole year at Ashley Waters. Then, the bo...
89K 2.5K 44
"we'll take care of this, that like it or not". His big black eyes stared at me, his mouth half closed, his tongue slightly out of his mouth, all of...
41.7K 1K 21
|ยฐโœ”โ€ข ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ | in which a young photographer finds out she's pregnant and tries to keep it a secret from the father. Extended summary inside โฌ†๏ธ ...