Ghost One-Shots

By purplemoon-alexx

Heyyy!! In this book, I'm gonna write some Ghost fanfics! There's a few things you need to know first : โ€ข Th... More

โšก๏ธ[Sodo x Swiss] Private Talk
Some headcannons because why not
โšก๏ธ[Swiss x Sodo] "I'll gladly tie his ass down"
[Swiss x Sodo] "I'll gladly tie his ass down" Pt 2
๐Ÿ–ค[Rain x Reader] Lake
โšก๏ธ[Reader x Swiss x Rain x Sodo] First Heat
โšก๏ธ[Swiss x Reader] Weed

โšก๏ธ[Sodo x Swiss x Reader] Private Talk Pt. 2

406 6 3
By purplemoon-alexx

A/N : So as requested by sockkkkkkkkk, here's part 2 ^^
Sodo x Swiss x Ghoul reader, because so far I've only been seeing Ghoulette reader

【Fast forward a few weeks, Sodo and Swiss are still together, and the band is back to the ministry】

"So, Papa started, I'm going to need you all to be nice to the new Ghoul, y/n"

All the other Ghouls and Ghoulettes nodded, waiting to see what the new Ghoul looked like. As soon as you walked in, you could see Sodo, Rain and Swiss shifting in their seats, staring at you.

"Hi! I'm the new guitarist" you spoke, fidgeting with the hem of your shirt.

You were nervous. Your tail was tucked between your legs, slightly moving side to side.

They all greeted you, very happy to meet you. Rain stood up, and asked if you were ok with a hug, or preferred a handshake. You went for a hug, and soon the Ghoulettes joined you.

Swiss joined you too, but Sodo was still staring at you, making you blush. You looked away, and Swiss told him to get up and join in the hug, snapping him back to reality.

Papa smiled, happy to see all his Ghouls hugging each other.

*** Time Skip ***

As a Sister of Sin was leading you to your room and helping you get your stuff out of your suitcase, a head poked from your doorframe. It was Cumulus.

"So, I don't know if Papa or anyone told you, but dinner's at 7 p.m. she spoke, and Aether is the one cooking tonight."

You nodded.

"Oh and by the way, she added, your room is right in front of Swiss' room, with Aether to your left and me to your right."

You nodded again, and she smiled

"See you at dinner!

- Thanks, you replied, I'll try not to be late."

You looked at the clock. 6:30. You decided to shower, and thanked the Sister of Sin for her help.

As you got out of the shower, you heard a knock. You quickly put a towel around your waist, and answered the door, moving your hair out of your face.
It was Sodo.

"What do you want? You asked.

- I.. Uhm I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to my room after dinner... Nothing weird, he stuttered, blushing and looking at your chest, I just wanna play some guitar with you, to get used to it...

- Why not." you happily answered, feeling welcome in the group.

You closed the door, and got dressed for dinner. You didn't wanna be late at your first dinner here.

*** Time Skip ***

You ate your dessert, a chocolate mousse with hazelnut bits over it. It was very good, and you made sure to let Aether know. He offered to teach you the recipe one day, and you happily accepted.

You headed back to your room to brush your teeth and clean your face, then grabbed your guitar and headed to Sodo's room. You knocked on the door, and heard a falling noise.

"Sodo? You asked, worried.

- Mm yeah I'm fine, he answered, I fell off my bed...

- Are you hurt? You asked, trying to open the door.

- No, he answered, and the door is locked."

You put down your guitar in the hallway, and as soon as he opened the door, you looked at him to see if he was hurt. He wasn't, so you picked up your guitar again and asked him where his was.

He led you to his desk, where his guitar was laying, with the E string broken. He looked at you, slightly embarassed.

"Did that happen when you fell? Or before?

- Before... I got scared when it broke and I fell...

- Aw, if you want I can help you change it"

He nodded, still embarassed, and you got to work. You removed the broken string, putting it to the side, and put a new one. You also checked the other strings, just to be sure. He was watching you the whole time, amazed.

"What are you looking at? You asked, smiling.

- Uhhh I just like watching people change strings, he stuttered, blushing.

- Then you should watch the guitar, not me"

He blushed, looking away.

"You haven't stopped staring at me since we met, you said, so I was wondering why?

- I... Uhm... I don't know?

- There must be a reason, whether it be jealousy, love, lust, or anything else, you teased.

- Hey! I don't like you like that! It's not my fault if you look nice" he defended himself, immediately regretting what he had said and blushing red.

"You think I look nice? You asked, surprised.

- Y-yeah, I really like your eyes specifically..."

You walked closer to him, to let him look at your face better, and started contemplating his eyes.

"Me too... Your eyes are such a nice shade of blue, I didn't notice the way they reflect light...

- You think so? He asked, blushing.

- Yeah, they're very pretty..."

He cut you off by kissing you, and you looked at him in shock. He immediately started apologising, but you kissed back.

He leaned into the kiss and put his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss.

"I think I really like you, he spoke, breaking the kiss.

- I think I do too." you replied before kissing him again.

Without breaking the kiss, he led you to his bed and got you laying on your back, him being on top of you.
You moaned into the kiss, slowly getting more and more aroused by him. He moaned too, and your tails intertwined.

"Wait, you said, breaking the kiss, aren't you with Swiss?

- Yeah, he likes it when I sleep with other people

- Really?

- Yeah, don't worry about it"

He kissed you again, and started biting your neck. You tilted you head to the side, letting his fangs break your skin.
You let your hands explore his back, and slid them under his shirt. He pulled away from you to remove his shirt, and you did the same. He crashed his lips against yours again, and when you moaned and parted your lips, he took that opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. You reciprocated, moaning and whimpering in the kiss.

He started rubbing you through your pants, and your breath became irregular and heavy. He tugged at the hem of your pants, asking for permission. You nodded, and he removed them.

"Wow, he chuckled, you're huge.

- Thanks" you stuttered, blushing.

He removed your underwear, and got himself undressed, leaving the both of you naked. He kissed your neck again, leaving a few marks, and went down to leave a kiss on the tip of your cock, which made you moan. He took you into his mouth, and started lightly sucking, making you moan and whimper, calling his name. Your hand went on top of his head, right behind his right horn, lightly pulling on his hair and pushing him down.

You heard the door open, and Swiss entered the room, locking the door behind him. He looked somewhat mad, but aroused.

"I heard you moan" he said.

You blushed a deep red, looking down in embarassement

"Now I have a question, he added, turning to Sodo. Why didn't you invite me?

- I didn't really plan that, he explaned, it just.. happened

- Y/n, he asked, turning to you, are you ok with me joining you?"

You nodded, noticing the bulge in his pants growing. He got undressed and climbed into the bed, his tail swinging from side to side in arousal. He kissed you softly, and Sodo got back to what he was doing, making you moan into Swiss' mouth. You moved your hips up, making Sodo moan around you, and you could feel yourself getting close. Swiss started kissing and biting your neck, tracing random circles on your chest with his finger.

You pulled on Sodo's hair, moving your hips again, and he had to hold you to stop you. He started deepthroating you, making you scream in pleasure. You grabbed the bedsheet and let out a guttural scream as you came down Sodo's throat.

You smiled at him, light headed.

"That felt so good, no one ever made me feel that good

- I had some training" Sodo joked, pointing at Swiss.

You looked over at him, and he smiled.

"Want more? Swiss teased.

- Yes please, you exclaimed, please more!

- Naughty boy" he commented, laying you on your stomach, with your ass up.

"You got a nice ass." Sodo commented, rubbing your back.

You blushed and burried your face into the pillow, waiting for Swiss. He got behind you, lining his cock in front of your hole, and slowly thrusted in. You moaned loudly, biting into the pillow and grabbing the bedsheet. Sodo was looking at you, looking for any signs of discomfort or pain.

"You ok? Is it too big?

- N-no I just need a minute"

He nooded, and looked at Swiss, who nodded back to let him know he heard you. After a few minutes, he asked again, and you told him he could start moving very slowly.

"F-fuck Swiss, you moaned loudly, your face still buried into the pillow.

- Yeah you like it?

- Please... c-can you...

- Tell me what you want, he whispered in your ear, petting your head.

- Please... F-faster... Harder... Please.." you begged him.

As he increased the speed, you kept getting louder, and Sodo grabbed your tail to massage it, making you a moaning mess. Swiss was moaning loudly too, as he was getting close, his thrusts getting sloppier.

Sodo was massaging your tail with his right hand, using his left hand to stoke himself. He came first, and laid there next to you to catch his breath.

Swiss moved a little, hitting that spot just right, making you scream, your voice breaking as you came all over the bedsheets under you. He felt you spasming around him, and came inside you, filling you with his cum. He pulled out, his cum dripping down your legs, and you let yourself fall to your side, exhausted and trying to catch your breath. Swiss laid down next to you, his breathing irregular and heavy.

Sodo got up to get something to clean you up, and you and Swiss looked at each other, smiling.

"You're huge, you spoke, out of breath, probably the biggest I've ever had.

- Oh wow, thanks"

He blushed. Sodo started cleaning you up, careful not to hurt you or make you aroused again. He then let Swiss clean himself while he went to get clean bedsheets. Swiss got up, smiling at you.

"Gotta change the bedsheets now" he spoke as he grabbed you.

You nodded, and curled up into a ball in his arms, burying your face in his neck.

Sodo changed the bedsheets very quickly, and Swiss put you back down on the bed.

He handed you your underwear, and helped you put them back on, doing the same. Sodo already had his on, and asked if you wanted to borrow one of his shirts, you shook your head, letting out a quiet, tired "tomorrow". He smiled, and got into bed with you.

As Swiss got up to leave, both you and Sodo asked him to stay. He joined you into bed, and you cuddled together, falling asleep.

A/N : So yeah, that's part 2, hope you liked it ^^ We're at around 1900 words, probably the longest One-Shots I've written. What would you like to see next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
461K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
106K 3.8K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.2M 53.8K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC