BTS DARK ONE-SHOTS/ MINI SERI...

By DarkMist_022

"I will never let you go" "I have my eyes on you" "It is a never-ending obsession" "You are so addicting" More

I am sorry~|JJK|
Agent~|PJM|
Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|
Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Deception- 1~|JJK|
Deception-(END)~|JJK|
Writer- 1~|JJK|
Writer-(END)|JJK|
Nanny-1~|JJK & KNJ|
Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|
Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Mute-1~|JJK|
Mute-(END)~|JJK|
Tale~|KTH|
Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-2~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|
Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Infedility-(END)|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Idol~|KTH|
Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|
Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|
Caretaker-|JJK|

Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|

2.2K 157 33
By DarkMist_022

Aria was walking to the convenience store, she was craving for midnight snacks, so she had to sneak out again.

She became more cautious as she walked on the less crowded road.

She saw a car following her in the rear view mirror of a random car. The car was moving at a slow pace behind her. She removed her earphones from her ears and zipped her jacket before striding towards a more crowded road.

She heard some footsteps but she didn't look back, just when she was about to reach a busy road, someone covered her nose with a hankey, locking her arms. She soon dropped unconscious.

--

Aria moved on the soft mattress, feeling comfortable.

"Isabel!" she called her roommate in her sleep. "Pick me up and take me to the bathroom, please!" she joked and smiled in her sleep.

She gasped as someone picked her up, she opened her eyes and was shocked.

It was a guy, maybe she knew him. Yes, he was the one who had helped her with buying Taehyung's gift.

"You! What am I doing here?" she asked looking around and then she realized that the kidnapping was not a nightmare but reality.

"You are where you belong, love, in my arms!" the latter smiled and kissed her hair as she cringed.

"Shut up, put me down!" she said and he dropped her on the bed, she looked at him annoyed and dissatisfied by his action as he grinned."What the fuck was that? Are you insane? Idiot!" she said angrily.

Her breathing stopped as he trapped her in his arms after getting on top of her.

"I don't like it when people talk to me like that!" he said in a serious tone that ran shiver down her spine.

"Why would I care about that?" she tried to act bold, looking straight into his eyes that held mystery. He chuckled.

"You shouldn't, you are my girl, you are allowed!" he smiled and moved back.

"You are delusional! I am not your girl!" she said and stood up crossing her arms.

"Really?" he smirked moving close to her as she fell on the bed again, he got on top of her, straddling her waist. He trailed his finger down her face and caressed her arm sensually as she bit her inner cheek in anxiety. "Then why are you feeling so nervous under my presence? Do I have that much effect on you?" he asked leaning to her face.

"Stop it and move away, jerk!" she said and slapped his chest, he pinned her hands beside her head.

"Jerk? You are calling me that while I am being nice to you? Do you want me to actually turn into a jerk?" he asked with an impassive face.

"Nice? You have abducted me and you call it nice treatment?" she asked.

"I love you and I follow only one rule in my life when I want something, that is to snatch it away!" he said and kissed her cheek, she wiggled beneath him.

"Are you blind? I am not a thing!" she said disappointed.

"Right, you are not! You are not just an ordinary thing, you are a special one that I want in my life!" he said inhaling her scent.

"Move away, or else I will kick your balls Mr!" she glared at him.

"Jungkook, My name is Jungkook!" he smiled noticing her retaliation, he was finding it amusing and adorable.

"As if I give a fuck!" she said narrowing her eyes. He kissed her eyes before brushing his lips on her jaw.

"I really made a good choice by choosing you as my girl! You are exactly like how I have always desired my girl as, slaying around with a bit of relentless attitude, challenging my patience with no fear!" he smiled.

"Listen, I am not here to know about your list of qualities you want in your girl! I want to go so leave me!" she said.

"Let me ask the maids to serve you a nice breakfast." he said ignoring her words.

She just ruined his mood by asking him to leave her. He didn't kidnap her to let her go, now did he?

He would have to vent it out on someone now.

—————

Aria roamed around the mansion, it was indeed beautiful. She jerked her foot in annoyance. She wanted to escape this place.

She tiredly dropped herself on the couch in the living room.

"Bored?" Jungkook said leaning on the glass door, his hand tucked in his pocket with his coat lying on his shoulder. She rolled her eyes at him and he chuckled."Go get ready. I will take you out somewhere nice!" he said walking close to her. "Don't tell me you haven't explored your closet that I organized for you!?" he said disappointed.

"When will you leave me?" she asked sitting up.

"Never! Not in this life!" he replied with a smile.

"Okay then, I will make you leave me!" she stood up crossing her arms.

"You can't annoy me enough to leave you dear!" he caressed her arm.

"Really? I will take that as a challenge!" she said pushing his hand away as he hissed dramatically.

She saw as a maid brought a glass of juice for Jungkook but before he could grab it, Aria grabbed it and poured it onto his favourite white couch while he stared at her amused. Aria dropped the expensive glass on the floor after pouring all the juice on the couch. Jungkook chuckled shaking his head.

"Really? I expected something extraordinary from you!" he said wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her close. "But the catch is, even if you burn my whole mansion down or break my legs, I won't leave you in fact by doing all of that you will make me more addicted to you! Your every action intrigues me more by you!" he whispered against her ears. It made her nervous. He picked her in his arms and smelled her hair. "Ms. Sung, clean this mess, I don't want my girl to hurt her feet and yeah, tell the headmaid to order a new set of couch according to Aria's choice!" he ordered and took her away while she stared at him dumbfounded.

—————

As stubborn as Aria was, there was no way she would back off. She had been trying to pester Jungkook in so many ways but at last he would simply give her a smug smile and admire her defiant actions, not even complaining a bit.

No matter how hard she tried he never got annoyed though it was shocking since the maids told her how short tempered and easy to pester he was.

She recalled the last time she dyed his eyebrows red in his sleep and he just thanked her for the change, irritating her instead.

Jungkook was having a meeting in his office room that was in the mansion.

She opened it deliberately without any knock. Jungkook stared at her, anticipating her upcoming action.

Aria walked to him before putting her knee between his leg on the chair, grabbing his collar.

Jungkook forgot how important his meeting was after she blinded him with her seductive moves. Fuck, he didn't even care about the business party that was watching them.

"I want your full attention on me right now!" she said with a smirk, expecting him to get annoyed for interuppting his meeting.

"It has always been on you, love! You didn't really have to ask for it!" he smiled wickedly, as her smirk dropped.

"Tell them to leave!" she said knowing he won't do that. Jungkook nodded and looked at the people sitting across from him.

"Didn't you all hear what my girl just said? Leave!" he said in a serious tone before looking back at her. "What else now?" he said pulling her on his lap as the people left. He caressed her hair, pecking her face.

She glared at him. Why was it so difficult? To annoy him?

—————

Aria tapped her foot on the floor as she glared at Jungkook who was working on his laptop, sitting in his cabin. He had brought her to his office, since he wanted her to be near him.

"Don't glare at me like that, though I am not watching you, your deadly stares are doing something down between my legs!" Jungkook said closing his file and pointing at his boner. She made a disgusted face making him chuckle.

"You are nasty!" she rolled her eyes.

"Nasty? Do you want to see the real nasty me, love?" he asked walking to her before trapping her in his arms on the couch. "I dream about me fucking you everywhere, letting everyone hear you scream my name so that they know who you belong to, that I own you and only I have the bloody right to fuck you everywhere. I want to carry your nail scratches on my arms everytime as a taken sign everywhere I go." he said leaning his face to her as she felt nervous under him again.

"You can't do all of that, I won't let you do so!" she said and he nodded.

"Yes, I won't, but I know you will give in to me soon! Nobody can resist my charms for too long!" he said moving back.

True, she had to remind herself that she loved Taehyung all the time as Jungkook was adamant to make her feel butterflies everywhere inside her body.

——————

"SHUT UP YOU ALL!" Taehyung screamed at his students who were talking to each other.

Everybody looked at him in shock, he had never behaved like that before.

Taehyung sighed rubbing his face and went out of the class.

He was disturbed because of Aria's disappearance. He had filed a missing complaint as well. The police was finding her too but they were not able to find her yet.

He grabbed the railing as he felt like he would fall down. Tears of helplessness fell from his eyes.

"I will find you, just be safe!" he mumbled.

—————

Aria looked at the large size pizza that Jungkook ordered at 2 am for her midnight craving.

Man was so rich and powerful!

She closed the box and looked at him, a one last attempt to irritate him.

"I want you to make me something. I don't want pizza now!" she smiled.

"What do you want to eat then?" he asked standing up, shocking her again.

"Umm I-I want cheesecake!" she replied expecting him to turn it down.

"Okay!" he said and walked out. She followed him in amazement.

He wore the apron and started making cheesecake for her.

Gosh, he looked so hot. He was a dream boyfriend but she loved Taehyung, didn't she? It was a distraction, yes!

He looked at her and she looked away, he walked to her.

"Why did you look away? Keep staring at what's yours love! I like it when you do that!" he leaned and kissed her lips.

It was so intoxicating, she closed her eyes, feeling it. She was drawn by the moment. He grabbed her nape, passionately kissing her lips, taking out every ounce of oxygen from her lungs.

She had never imagined herself liking what he was doing to her.

—————

It had been a week since Jungkook kissed her and now she was in a dilemma.

She didn't know what to feel. She loved Taehyung but Jungkook was driving her crazy. Her mind was fucked up.

They had the same effect on her or maybe she had started to feel some attraction towards Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged her from behind, nuzzling his head in her neck, casting his spell on her. He very well knew what her weak points were.

She leaned her head back on his shoulder, her lips parted when he licked her neck, twirling it around.

He turned her around, bending her down on the counter table. He wrapped his arm around her neck, and pulled down her thong panties before pushing her dress to her waist, he knelt down nuzzling his head in between her legs as she jolted.

She rode his face while whimpering in pleasure. A high pitched gasp left her mouth as she came on his face.

He removed his pants as they dropped on the floor. He kissed her lips and slid his cock in her making her roll her eyes back in pleasure.

He started moving inside her, jerking her body with every thrust, he was staring at her, examining her every action with admiration.

He was enjoying it, the feeling of making his girl feel heaven on earth was insane.

He bit his lips as he cummed inside her after she creamed his cock.

Aria opened her eyes panting. Her eyes widened seeing Taehyung on top of her.

"You loved me, didn't you? Then what is this? Please come back to me! I love you so much!" he said with desperation and pain in his eyes.

She blinked her eyes and it was Jungkook, smiling at her. She pushed him, moving away, she fell on the floor because of her wobbly legs.

Jungkook tried to pick her up but she gestured him to stay and to not move a bit.

"Don't come close to me!" she said moving back.

How could she forget about Taehyung? He was her first love after all. Just because his love language was act of service and not words of affirmation like Jungkook, she chose Jungkook over him?

Jungkook looked at her confused and disappointed. He was disheartened to get that reaction from her. He left heartbroken.

—————

Aria looked at the mirror as Jungkook made her wear a necklace.

"You look gorgeous like always!" he smiled turning her around.

His parents were coming over, he wanted them to meet her.

"It's not like we are getting married or something? Why are you introducing me to your family!" she said annoyed by his behaviour.

"Just in case it changes your mind! I don't want to leave any room for regret for not trying the least!" Jungkook smiled.

They went down and saw his family sitting there. His father held a neutral expression while his mom was visibly judging her and her sister smiled looking at her feeling happy.

—————

Taehyung stared at Aria's shirt before clutching on it and bringing it close to his nose, engulfing her scent. He cried covering his face with her shirt.

He was missing her so much. He was so attached to her that the mere thought of never seeing her again scared him. He was extremely worried for her.

At this point he could kill to find her.

—————

Aria looked at the pregnancy test, and fear and shock engulfed her.

How could she be so dumb and negligent to not take contraceptive pills like she did after having raw sex with Taehyung and not when Jungkook came inside her?

She threw the kit away in frustration. She was mad.

Getting pregnant at the age of 19 was something she had never wanted.

She nervously walked here and there in the room, biting her nails.

Jungkook entered inside her room and frowned noticing her acting weirdly.

"What happened? Are you stressed about something?" he asked worriedly grabbing her arm.

She glared at him and it was a serious glare this time. She jerked his hand away.

"It's all your fault! You got me pregnant!" she started crying. He hugged her, caressing her back.

"It's alright! Don't worry about anything, I am here. We will raise our child together! Let's get married!" he said. She pushed him away.

"I don't love you, why would I marry you! I hate myself for listening to a mere attraction!" she whined.

"I love you enough for both of us, Aria, so that is not something concerning! And you should look at the bigger picture here, do you think someone will accept you while you are carrying my child? No, in fact if someone does, then they will make your life a hell and no one can assure for a better treatment for our child from them! Do you still think it would be a good choice to leave me who loves you so much for a nobody?" he manipulated her.

She looked at him, he was right! Nobody would accept her, heck she was unsure of her family's reaction.

Taehyung didn't love her, it was her feelings. She couldn't expect things and make decisions on the basis of her imagination.

She knew she wouldn't be able to abort this child, so what was the benefit of leaving him for Taehyung who was her sex partner? He had clearly explained himself that he wanted a 'No strings attached' relationship.

Only if she knew that he was the first one to break the damn rule, falling harder for her.

"Look Aria, you can save your family's reputation and maintain your dignity in the society by marrying me, as no one will raise a question against this child!" he held her arms, brain washing her."Do you want this child to grow up hearing profanities from the society for being illegitimate? It will never get treated fairly in the society! And I know you are too sensitive to kill an innocent life!" he manipulated again and kissed her lips. "The choice is yours! In the end you will be the one suffering since nobody would dare to say a word against me because of my power and money!" he smirked as he saw her thinking, he was sure that he had succeeded in brain washing her.

He had to use the wrong way but he didn't care, he loved her and he wanted her no matter what.

He had intentionally impreganted her to easily manipulate her into marrying him.

—————

Taehyung was looking at his lap, he was here at his half-brother's mansion with his family. His brother had something important to tell them.

Well, it was because the Kim family didn't want to leave a bad impression on Jungkook's girl by not including Taehyung at an important family dinner, otherwise they didn't gave a fuck about him.

Taehyung didn't want to come but Mr. Kim forced him to do so.

Irene, Taehyung's step sister grabbed his hand and smiled. She had always been neutral to him.

"Why do you look so stressed? Is there something that is bothering you?" she asked calmly and he shook his head with a brief smile. "You know Jungkook's girl is so beautiful and nice!" Irene exaggerated while Taehyung didn't hear it.

His mind was filled with Aria's thoughts 24/7 now, the world had long ago disappeared for him, he didn't care about it.

"Good evening everyone!" Jungkook said taking Aria down with him who was looking down all the time.

She didn't want to marry him but she had no other option too. Well, Jungkook had made her think that way.

Taehyung looked up and was thunderstruck to see Aria with him. He stood up and Irene noticed that, she frowned.

Aria stopped on her track after she saw Taehyung. What was he doing here?

He was hunting her all this time while she was with his half-brother?

Taehyung wanted to speak something but no words came out of his mouth. His throat was dry and his legs felt weak.

Jungkook gently pulled Aria and made her sit while Taehyung scrutinized her.

"I called you all here to tell you guys that I have decided to marry Aria!" Jungkook smiled and Aria looked down.

"What?" Taehyung spoke looking at Jungkook before turning his gaze to Aria, to find some answers.

"Yes! I know it's kind of hard for you all to believe since I was someone who didn't want to ever marry but look, perspectives change!" Jungkook chuckled.

Irene pulled Taehyung down, he kept staring at Aria. He kept quiet.

It wasn't a right time to question anything to her. He needed answers but he acted patient.

All the time Taehyung was quiet and just waited for a suitable time where he could question Aria but at the same time he was hesitant.

She was not his girlfriend or something, he didn't have the right to hold her accountable for her actions but he was worried for her, thinking if Jungkook had inflicted her to marry him considering he was a spoiled brat.

"Excuse me!" Aria said standing up, she felt suffocated sitting there.

Just after she left, Taehyung followed behind her. He grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall near them as they reached out of the dining hall.

"What is all this? You suddenly disappeared and now you are marrying my half-brother? Were we really nothing?" he asked yearning for her reply.

"Didn't you want it that way in the first place?" she asked sucking back her tears tarnishing his hopes and proving his fears right.

She so badly wanted to hug him, cry on his shoulder and complain about everything and ask him to take her away but the fear that he would leave her after learning about her pregnancy, engulfed her desire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
103K 4.7K 20
"At first, I just wanted your attention, but now I can see that you'll always be focused on me." 『4/26/18 • 6/13/18 sequel to ⇾ attention』
226K 9.7K 71
"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out."
32.7K 1.4K 35
"Just let me love you." •Inspired by Serendipity•